FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dealing with being ghosted

Dealing with being ghosted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sbbwNorfolk OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Nr Acle

How do you deal with being ghosted, when they say they want same as you (regular nsa) and even say they gonna call next day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irYoungTeaseMan 3 weeks ago

Fife

It’s so common now I wouldn’t flinch, you’ve not done anything wrong I would just move past it and don’t chase them

By *etcplCouple 3 weeks ago

Luton

Honestly, the only way you can deal with it is to put time between you and the ghoster.

You will never understand why they did it, and will waste your time trying to ponder it.

At some point you will stop thinking about it.

By *ddiesayshello2Man 3 weeks ago

louth/Monaghan/Meath

Happens quite alot I'm afraid ,it's just extremely rude but don't let.ot get you down it happens and it's just part and parcel with the site, their loss babe

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

You can't do anything about it so dont worry about it

By *oobyHotwifeWoman 3 weeks ago

grays

The only thing you can do is move on

It's so common place especially on here, so many are just here for the chase, the chat, the w*nk fodder, they get off on what they could do, with no intention of ever actually meeting

By *awn4373Woman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere irrelevant

Frankly, I say f*@k em.

Been ghosted a few times, not from here. And at some point, they try and crawl out of the woodwork. And then I say f*@k off

By *ippychick.Woman 3 weeks ago

The artist normally known as -fallenangel-

They get one chance. They fuck around, then that’s it. They can fuck off.

By *aidback VikingMan 3 weeks ago

Harlow

Happened to me quite a bit. Forget the ghosts and move on, don't waste time thinking about them. Olenty of genuine folks out there.

By *issMorganWoman 3 weeks ago

halifax

Sadly this seems common here,

People get what they want and then move on to the next

I know it's easier said than done, but try to forget them if you can,it's a shame people can't be upfront with others though.

By *erociousFemWoman 3 weeks ago

*BB postcode socials*

"How do you deal with being ghosted, when they say they want same as you (regular nsa) and even say they gonna call next day? "

Seriously treat yourself to that doxy. You'll never worry about a let down again

Oh, don't give your number out, till you've spoke for a bit.

(Don't tell me you had and he still ghosted)

By *ubyRichardsWoman 3 weeks ago

Pontardawe

Next!!!!!

Plenty more where that came from hunni xxx

By *ubbitch2021Man 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Unfortunately getting used to it here

Good chats etc and think getting on and then nothing

Swap numbers in prep for meet and then nothing

Or had meet and then ghost

By *toC Thats MeWoman 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Block…on any form of communication, move on, simple as that x

By *sbbwNorfolk OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Nr Acle

"How do you deal with being ghosted, when they say they want same as you (regular nsa) and even say they gonna call next day?

Seriously treat yourself to that doxy. You'll never worry about a let down again

Oh, don't give your number out, till you've spoke for a bit.

(Don't tell me you had and he still ghosted) "

Yep but now blocked. Thought it would be ok as we're meeting

By *inky-MinxWoman 3 weeks ago

Grantham

"when they say they want same as you (regular nsa) and even say they gonna call next day"

Don't believe them, it's that simple sadly

By *rs mischiefWoman 3 weeks ago

manchester

It's happened to me, I echo what the others say, don't bother trying to think what YOU did I think the issue is solely with them. Funny tho the guy who ghosted me popped back up and viewed my profile a fair few times recently! I didn't interact, I wanted to but it would have just been a waste of time. Move on, happy swinging!

By *iss LovelyWoman 3 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

It’s such a shitty thing to do OP. Ghosting is the worst. Nothing you can do but move on.

If you both agreed that you want something regular before you met then it’s either that he didn’t mean it but thought you wouldn’t meet him if he only offered a one off. Or, he didn’t think there was enough chemistry for a regular meet.

Maybe try meet the next guy with different expectations and only discuss regular meets after your had the first one? I think you have to be a cold and ruthless on here to stop your feelings getting hurt. Good luck op.

By *ripodius WillyusMan 3 weeks ago

Colne

Its more common than folk may think so easy to spot after being on scene a while I sonetime play along and when clear its a bloke pretending to be female i just how big is cock amazingly they vanish

By *heMimiReturnsWoman 3 weeks ago

Valley of the Kings

Delete and block, move on

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

I forget then quite quickly. I put my mind elsewhere. If fab was your only source of partners, I'd recommend looking in public, clubs etc too. It's really no benefit to think of such people ever again

By *..Simone...TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's cowardly & can be very hurtful.

Low lifes.

By *erfectman122Man 3 weeks ago

from somewhere nice

Op it happens don’t give them any more though because if they had respect they wouldn’t ghost you

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

"How do you deal with being ghosted, when they say they want same as you (regular nsa) and even say they gonna call next day? "

Block and move on. They had their chance and wasted it

By *eester GreyMan 3 weeks ago

Welwyn

Truth is that although many join FAB with the intention of joining the lifestyle a lot if people get cold feet when the reality hits them. It's nothing you have done wrong. Look at all the unverified people here. Many join only for the fantasy and will never meet

By *herrysGloryholeTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Brighton & Hove

Tell the ghosters how lame and cowardly it is to not have the human decency to reply to you then delete and move on...

If this prompts a reply respond by saying 'I'm blocking you as I prefer people with a bit more backbone, good luck'

By *aughtyButNice88Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Me and a lady friend got talking to a couple that organised to go to the club. We all spoke for a few weeks before the club night. Every thing was going fine then on the day we all met up for a nice meal and a few drinks before heading to the club. Had a great laugh, chat and had a great foursome at the club, the next day deleted us of fab and ignored our WhatsApp chat.

The lady of the couple was very new to swinging so maybe her partner wasn't comfortable her being with another guy.

By *erfectman122Man 3 weeks ago

from somewhere nice

Op don’t wast your time trying to figure out why.. it’s common and you’ll never know why block and don’t give them another thought or chance

By *aughty GeordieMan 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The only thing you can do is move on

It's so common place especially on here, so many are just here for the chase, the chat, the w*nk fodder, they get off on what they could do, with no intention of ever actually meeting "

Yep...i used to be on here 4 years ago and theres alot of the above going on now which is a shame that theres folk on here wasting other folks time.

This is for the genuine swingers, they could use the many dating apps to get there ego's stroked.

By *unguyJxMan 3 weeks ago

Surrey

It's there loss. I wouldn't worry about it. I may hurt at the start but you'll always find someone better.

By *andare63Man 3 weeks ago

oldham

Wise up and move on

By *mma_EvansTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Colchester

"Frankly, I say f*@k em.

Been ghosted a few times, not from here. And at some point, they try and crawl out of the woodwork. And then I say f*@k off"

This ^^^ xx

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

With a pinch of salt and tequila rub yourself down and sparkle if it passes through let it if it comes back ignore it

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple 3 weeks ago

Cheam

ice cream

By *ausage1970Man 3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Oh for a minute I thought it read "goats"

By *revaunanceCouple 2 weeks ago

Exeter

i'm sorry to say but it happens to so many of us that you're not special. We've been ghosted this week, and will probably be ghosted again soon. There's nothing you can do about it, but it truelly is a them issue, not you.

By *ophiaFdsyrWoman 2 weeks ago

Dorset this week

Its very painful. I had it happen to me about a year ago. He said everything I wanted to hear, was falling in love with me etc etc. We met up, had sex then that was that. I had maybe 3 messages from him and then never heard from him again. It really cut me up if I'm honest. I found the only way to get him out of my system was to find someone else to concentrate on. I hope you're ok, my inbox is open if you want to talk

By *riel13Woman 2 weeks ago

Northampton

Can't say as I let it bother me... Just get on with life... I don't really care enough,anymore, for it to bother me

By *montana1Man 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

"It's happened to me, I echo what the others say, don't bother trying to think what YOU did I think the issue is solely with them. Funny tho the guy who ghosted me popped back up and viewed my profile a fair few times recently! I didn't interact, I wanted to but it would have just been a waste of time. Move on, happy swinging! "

Exactly this it’s happened to me, nothing you can do it’s out of your control. It hurts especially if you were friends…

By *ejand RaulCouple 2 weeks ago

London

When i was younger, being so-called ghosted by so-called cunt friends did hurt. Now I don't give a mothers fuck to them and they can go an fuck their mouth.

Most ghosters are cunts/shallow bastards

By *ak BooknerdCouple 2 weeks ago

Watford

At this point we just expect it we get ready for the meet and just expect them to cancel sucks but it's seems to be the norm nowadays

By *assionwagon69Man 2 weeks ago

lancashire

Way too many do that on here! Men women and couples chat to you wanting to meet etc then either block you for no reason or just ignore your messages after arranging to meet..

I mean how genuine do you have to be these days to get a genuine meet? Met a few lovely people on here but seems like 80% on here are just dreamers or get off on talking dirty to fiddle with themselves then boom gone!

one thing I can’t stand is ignorance when I’m messaged I always reply back either interested or not… most on here don’t bother to reply back!

By *sBlueWoman 2 weeks ago

Brookhaven Hospital, Silent Hill

Why I go to clubs

» Add a new message to this topic