FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guys on Fab

Single guys on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixey and Copper OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

We had a rare evening off last night so went to gems.

Had a bit of fun with a chap we met there.

A lovely guy etc etc

However, we looked at his profile after and both said we would never have been interested based on his profile.

The feelings could have been mutual, but just goes to show how important clubs are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We had a rare evening off last night so went to gems.

A lovely guy etc etc

However, we looked at his profile after and both said we would never have been interested based on his profile.

The feelings could have been mutual, but just goes to show how important clubs are."

Exactly!

I met a lovely couple at a club and we had a great time. I don’t even meet couples!

exeter

A lovely guy etc etc

The feelings could have been mutual, but just goes to show how important clubs are.

Exactly!

I met a lovely couple at a club and we had a great time. I don’t even meet couples! "

The one night stand element was fun as well

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Strange things can happen in clubs

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Indeed!

I have met quite a few fab friends and repeat meets through socials and clubs - some that didn't respond to a message on here but were welcoming in person leading to more than a few great times.

Getting out to socials and clubs was the best advice I got when I joined.

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

That's the beauty of hoping to a club ,I've had fun with some ladies and couples that have not responded to my messages on fab . Nothing beats face yo face interaction

By *aughtydanteMan  over a year ago

Midlands Based But Travel

Im still yet to go to a club. But that is interesting that you wouldnt be interested based on his profile.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We had a guy that we turned down on here and yet without realising got talking to him at a club. Have since played on numerous occasions and he has become a good friend.

Just goes to show how difficult it is to give an accurate representation of yourself with your profile. Most people I chat with end up being completely different to how they portray themselves in their profile.

I read all of someone’s profile before I message them but mainly just to see if they state something that they are looking for that I don’t have to offer or if they state something that they dislike that applies to me, or if I see any other reason that would make it inappropriate for me to message them. For example, some profiles say VWE men only or that they’re a sub looking for a Dom which obviously would make me completely unsuitable for them. I don’t really tend to judge someone’s personality from their profile as you have to chat with someone to get to know what they’re really like.

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Goes to show..not all fellas on here r knobs ..lol ...dont get me wrong. .90% on here are..lmfao..not all tho..

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

Totally agree , have met my closet fab contacts through the clubs rather than random meets based on profile x

Not everyone is good at articulating their personality in words or the best at taking pictures.

It’s like a cv, often it’s better to look at the basics elements in the profile then have a good old fashion conversation and see where things go

Books and covers, all that jazz

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Looking forward to reading the verifications OP

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

A lovely guy etc etc

The feelings could have been mutual, but just goes to show how important clubs are."

Clubs certainly have their place in the swinging world, and they work well for many. For me personally, they’ve been hard work going in as a single guy, and I would always recommend using Fab to a mate, than visiting a club

Glad you had a great night though OP

exeter

"Looking forward to reading the verifications OP"

Displayed on profiles now xxx

Clubs are the best way to meet people. Just go talk to loads of different people, have a laugh and see where things go.

Always have an amazing time at clubs and you don't have to waste your time messaging 100s of people.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We've never been to a club and find Fab has worked well enough for us over the years, even more so since our preferred meets these days are mmf's. If that's the way you want to meet then it's all down to due diligence and putting in the legwork at the initial stages. You do learn the 'tells' of the fakes and wasters quite quickly though.

By *iFunMale_southMan  over a year ago

Reading

So swinging is like househunting...

exeter

"So swinging is like househunting..."

Literally everything is like house hunting

You see if you like, You view, ask questions, see if you'll feel comfortable and be happy literally everything

Yes I've met couples/ single ladies at gems,who I'm sure would not even entertain chatting.so I'm all for clubs ,you see who your talking to see they're personality.and generally know wether they're your type or not.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Guys are one in million on Fab. In a club people see and feel the real you, with the odds dramatically reduced. Impossible i think for couples or women to really judge a guy's Fab profile, and pretty hard for a guy to stand out. Clubs all the way.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

A lovely guy etc etc

Never judge a book by it's cover or profile, in this case.

I also think you can't instantly dismiss some one because of there profile as they say you can't judge a book by is cover

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Have never been to a club partly by choice and partly because there are only a couple in Ireland and they are all a few hours drive away and are only open one or two nights a month.

Therefore I've no idea of club etiquette but it wouldn't change a thing as far as I'm concerned. I don't play just for the sake of it and I would be more inclined to people watch. Anyone I perceived to be outside my age range or behaving in a manner I felt wasn't compatible I would pass by.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Happens to me a bit

I'll meet a guy by chance in a club and play, when we swap fab names it turns out they'd messaged me and I haven't had my interest piqued enough to reply

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I had it before.

And seriously I’m not blow my own trumpet the lady said I look much better in the real world then my photos

"I had it before.

And seriously I’m not blow my own trumpet the lady said I look much better in the real world then my photos "

I'm with you on that one, try to take a pic and it just all goes wrong. Have met in clubs and socials and also got told I'm better in person by people that have previously turned me down on here.

By *andt1995Couple  over a year ago

London

That’s a really good point.

People including us are very quick to judge. However so many profiles can instantly be culled, but occasionally you miss the odd gem.

A lovely guy etc etc

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I think fab and clubs are very different in terns of judging someone.

We'd club scene is definitely the best reputation of the Swinging scene.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We do this a lot. Meet someone at at a social and then look at their profile after playing with them and discover that we don't represent what they say they want and they don't seem to be what we are looking for.

That's why most of our meets come from socials

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I seriously believe guys should spend more time thinking about how they should market themselves here.

As has been said, a meet profile is like a CV or LinkedIn, and there are companies out there who would rewrite yours for you.

I did a friend a favour and totally rewrote his profile. I made it super humourous and suddenly he got a lot of attention. However, he was too shy and geeky to cope. So although it wasn't a success story, it does prove a good profile makes hell of a difference!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Although I have what I believe and have been told is a good profile I am not very photogenic so even though I send courteous message I seldom get positive messages back.Some of the people I have message I have met at spa , club or social and seem to have a better connection in the real world than just sending messages.

By *vvenloMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Met a few couples that way some

Of whom did not respond to my messages on here at first. glad to say that they and a few other couples do now

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

A lovely guy etc etc

Totally agree. I have met a few guys at parties who I have said no thank you to previously via message. Clubs, parties and large socials are the best places to meet face to face.

A lovely guy etc etc

I've been saying this for years.

It also tells me some don't show themselves in a proper way on a profile.

I think women are better with it then men....

Shame really

"So swinging is like househunting..."

Omfg so funny xx

By *eonnieCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

I also find clubs a lot easier. Not only because people might not represent their selves in the best way through their profile, but also because you get to know them better face to face.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

My last few visits to a club have been experiences I have little desire to repeat ever again.

I woukd prefer a social. I would only go to a club if I was meeting someone there.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing like a face to face social or chat either at clubs or public places to say what a profile just cannot.. Pictures speak wonders, but face to face chat can open that door that would otherwise be shut and locked... Enjoy yourselves everyone.. YOLO..

Penrith

"I also find clubs a lot easier. Not only because people might not represent their selves in the best way through their profile, but also because you get to know them better face to face. "

I’m the opposite. I’ve found the club scene to be the most disappointing and frustrating side of the swinging side to life, certainly being a solo male in one anyway. My most recent club visit proved just how invisible a single guy can be in one

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

I have done well on fab over the years and I have never been to a club once

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I also find clubs a lot easier. Not only because people might not represent their selves in the best way through their profile, but also because you get to know them better face to face.

I’m the opposite. I’ve found the club scene to be the most disappointing and frustrating side of the swinging side to life, certainly being a solo male in one anyway. My most recent club visit proved just how invisible a single guy can be in one "

Ultimately, if you have the right personality and charisma, you can probably do well at clubs. But you would also have no problem meeting single girls at bars, so you might have no need for swingers clubs anyway.

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

This is just my take on it being a single guy and all.. It will always be an uphill struggle no matter what the situation. But I feel that a profile can be a double edge knife in one way you have photos to give you an idea but photos never look great unless you lucky to look like a model and have a body of a god.

Writing profiles can be difficult for many, me Including but many can lie on their profile just to try to beat the competition but can't live up to the profile in person.

Some of us are shy till we feel comfortable so meeting in clubs can be a nightmare and we just wing it till something happens.

For me personally I find it a mix I as I can find both easy yet a challenge to strike that right topic within the forum but probably harder in a club I have learned a few tips over the years for the club.. But I find it I just turn up with no plan, no expectations apart from just enjoying it for what it is and if I get lucky it's a bonus if I don't then I had a good night.

By *ox_and_BearCouple  over a year ago

Brighton/London

Oh hello there

By *j321Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Still yet to get to a club

A lovely guy etc etc

Goes to show how dire most men's profiles are! They really don't do themselves any favours most of the time .

A lovely guy etc etc

This has happened to us in clubs, people who on here we would of probably not thought our type but had great fun and a laugh with, taught us not to be concerned with just looks x

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’ve had to unblock guys on here after playing in clubs numerous times haha.

I don’t really use fab for 1:1 meets anymore so not as important. I just tell guys to club now and see what happens! X

Penrith

"I’ve had to unblock guys on here after playing in clubs numerous times haha.

I don’t really use fab for 1:1 meets anymore so not as important. I just tell guys to club now and see what happens! X"

Yes, you do……

Or get to no someone before you judge

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Sometimes I wish there was someone you could go to who would make you a profile and take photos that show you for you, not your own filtered version of yourself. I do way better out in the real world than I do on dating apps or on here which must mean the way I represent myself on website profiles isn't giving people the 'true me'. But then out in the real world I have the advantage of a quick wit and dry humour that allows me to respond to everyone as an individual and on the spur of the moment where as an online profile is more of a generic, 'one size fits all' preset, and therefore maybe lacks the hook that makes people interested in me in 'real life'. It's a tough one for sure.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

A lovely guy etc etc

It also goes to show how important accurate and interesting profiles are.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

We met an amazing couple at temptations last year and we now neet regularly. On fabs though we couldnt have contacted them as ghey dont meet MM only single guys

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I say it every time this topic comes up: On Fab, I’m invisible. In clubs, I do okay.

This doesn’t make any sense to me – I’m waaay more articulate in writing than I am in person – but it’s just the way it is.

(This would suggest there’s something drastically wrong with my profile, but I remain clueless as to what the issue is.)

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Years ago I did socials with a female friend.

One guy that attended was not my type at all on paper. But he was really nice and we saw each other until he fell in love and left.

Socials are good for this too

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"(This would suggest there’s something drastically wrong with my profile, but I remain clueless as to what the issue is.)

"

I cannot see anything wrong with it.

Penrith

"I say it every time this topic comes up: On Fab, I’m invisible. In clubs, I do okay.

This doesn’t make any sense to me – I’m waaay more articulate in writing than I am in person – but it’s just the way it is.

(This would suggest there’s something drastically wrong with my profile, but I remain clueless as to what the issue is.)

"

Hope you’re well Mr Polar Opposite

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

A lovely guy etc etc

The oerson you met probably wouldn’t have messaged you either. The last line of your profile says not interested in single guys. So sounds like you all got what you weren’t expecting

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Strange things can happen in clubs "

A lot of the messages we receive on here are strange....clubs involve real life interaction which is far more interesting

Suppose we pass people by all the time with out a 2nd look. Sometimes there's more to someone than just looks or profile descriptions

Exeter

"Years ago I did socials with a female friend.

One guy that attended was not my type at all on paper. But he was really nice and we saw each other until he fell in love and left.

Socials are good for this too "

The only organised Fan social round here excludes single guys that aren't guests of a couple... It's getting harder and harder not to feel completely ostracised

Exeter

"I say it every time this topic comes up: On Fab, I’m invisible. In clubs, I do okay.

"

Do you ever look at people's verifications? If you click the profiles of the people who have verified the ones you're interested in, theoretically you will be seeing 'successful' profiles of guys who have managed to get meets with the type of person you're interested in. Most of them are either A) rubbish or B) the polar opposite of what people advise you makes a good profile - endless dick pics, one or two fairly generic lines of text

So either these guys write amazing opening messages, manage to time things just right, or there's something else intangible I can't put my finger on...

I will say though that almost all the friends I've made on here have been through the cam chat rooms - again, I think there's something in people being able to see your face and a genuine laugh or smile from time to time.

Nottingham

Do you ever look at people's verifications? If you click the profiles of the people who have verified the ones you're interested in, theoretically you will be seeing 'successful' profiles of guys who have managed to get meets with the type of person you're interested in. Most of them are either A) rubbish or B) the polar opposite of what people advise you makes a good profile - endless dick pics, one or two fairly generic lines of text

So either these guys write amazing opening messages, manage to time things just right, or there's something else intangible I can't put my finger on...

I will say though that almost all the friends I've made on here have been through the cam chat rooms - again, I think there's something in people being able to see your face and a genuine laugh or smile from time to time. "

Yes, I have noticed the phenomenon you describe. I figured it was because they'd hit it off in person at a club first and then verified subsequently, rather than meeting online based on their profiles.

Nottingham

Hope you’re well Mr Polar Opposite "

I think about you every time these threads come up! Hah.

I'm okay, given the circumstances. Waiting for the pandemic to fuck off a bit so I can return to environments in which I can actually meet people, rather than just depressing myself with how uniformly ignored I get online!

Penrith

I'm okay, given the circumstances. Waiting for the pandemic to fuck off a bit so I can return to environments in which I can actually meet people, rather than just depressing myself with how uniformly ignored I get online! "

Mate, I visited Club Play on Friday 17 December, and felt uniformly ignored in person, and I can tell you, it’s a much better feeling online!

i have had men at clubs tell me i have not replied to their messages before, or havent wanted to meet them.in fact when i was in the hot tub at a club recently i got told off a guy.he'd messages me lots and he got ignored. Not good.

Nottingham

I'm okay, given the circumstances. Waiting for the pandemic to fuck off a bit so I can return to environments in which I can actually meet people, rather than just depressing myself with how uniformly ignored I get online!

Mate, I visited Club Play on Friday 17 December, and felt uniformly ignored in person, and I can tell you, it’s a much better feeling online! "

Oh no, I'm sorry you didn't have a better time of things. Are clubs still quiet? I haven't been to one since before the pandemic.

I'm glad you have a more positive experience online, but things are completely different for me.

"

Perhaps it's your interactions on the forum?

Nottingham

Perhaps it's your interactions on the forum? "

Maybe. I understand the general consensus is that the overwhelming majority of Fab users never even look at the forums, though.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I reckon guys at socials/clubs are the top 1%. They actually turned up.

Maybe. I understand the general consensus is that the overwhelming majority of Fab users never even look at the forums, though. "

But you're asking on a forum thread. I block or don't respond on the basis of forum interactions fwiw. As do others.

We’ve seen people in clubs we’ve turned down on here and ended up having a night of fun with them. A lot of peoples personality is hidden in written text but when you see them in person they’re completely different to how you imagined.

Nottingham

Maybe. I understand the general consensus is that the overwhelming majority of Fab users never even look at the forums, though.

But you're asking on a forum thread. I block or don't respond on the basis of forum interactions fwiw. As do others. "

I didn't ask anything. I too block or ignore based on forum interactions.

Penrith

Mate, I visited Club Play on Friday 17 December, and felt uniformly ignored in person, and I can tell you, it’s a much better feeling online!

Oh no, I'm sorry you didn't have a better time of things. Are clubs still quiet? I haven't been to one since before the pandemic.

I'm glad you have a more positive experience online, but things are completely different for me. "

I'm used to visiting clubs on the 'wrong night/quiet night' lol I hear "You should've been here last week" a lot But it only takes two people to make it a good night right? One friendly regular would have made all the difference I had (literally) zero expectations, and would have been happy to just get my name put around a bit, but there you go. Think I should have gone to Infusion first on a daytime ticket, then had some food before going to Play a little later than I did, when more people were probably in

FWIW; I do have my share of tyrekickers online, I'm just more used to spotting the signs early on, then blocking before they waste any more of my time. Think of it like speed dating......tick, tick, yes.....or cross, cross, block!

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Well there is a smaller pool of people to look at while at clubs, vs this catalogue of wishes…

So I guess you can take your time and give someone a double look, or actually strike up a real conversation with a simple “hi” which less likely to be ignored and go from there.

Nottingham

I'm glad you have a more positive experience online, but things are completely different for me.

I'm used to visiting clubs on the 'wrong night/quiet night' lol I hear "You should've been here last week" a lot But it only takes two people to make it a good night right? One friendly regular would have made all the difference I had (literally) zero expectations, and would have been happy to just get my name put around a bit, but there you go. Think I should have gone to Infusion first on a daytime ticket, then had some food before going to Play a little later than I did, when more people were probably in

FWIW; I do have my share of tyrekickers online, I'm just more used to spotting the signs early on, then blocking before they waste any more of my time. Think of it like speed dating......tick, tick, yes.....or cross, cross, block! "

If it's any consolation, I don't even get tyre-kickers. Maybe three profile views a week, last wink two months ago, last conversation three months ago. My tumblew33d collection is coming along pretty nicely, though!

Penrith

FWIW; I do have my share of tyrekickers online, I'm just more used to spotting the signs early on, then blocking before they waste any more of my time. Think of it like speed dating......tick, tick, yes.....or cross, cross, block!

If it's any consolation, I don't even get tyre-kickers. Maybe three profile views a week, last wink two months ago, last conversation three months ago. My tumblew33d collection is coming along pretty nicely, though! "

There you are then; always a positive to be found!

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I met a guy in a club and we had the most amazing sex, he was a genuinely lovely man. Chatting over a few drinks later on in the evening, it transpired that we'd actually had words on fab (he had a rubbish 'fill in later' profile) and he was on my block list! Haha Thankfully we both laughed it off.

I suppose it goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.... Although when all you're presented with is the cover it's all you can go on.

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

I do try to write a good profile but I am terrible at it changed it a few times and thinking to change it again. But it's not easy for anyone.. We just have to hope that what we write and how we look can tick the boxes

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

That's a huge reason why we don't really use fab for hooking up and generally use clubs as our hunting ground for couples and single. It hard to get a good feel for people until you meet them in person.

Was on 5 yrs ago and it was a lot easier. Just back about 2 mths an struggling to get any meets, (maybe cause I'm 5 yrs older lol). I know once u get a few verifications it's a lot easier, but Jes it's hard to get started these days!!

Nottingham

If it's any consolation, I don't even get tyre-kickers. Maybe three profile views a week, last wink two months ago, last conversation three months ago. My tumblew33d collection is coming along pretty nicely, though!

There you are then; always a positive to be found! "

It's not much of a positive. I've tried fucking tumblw33d, and I just got splinters somewhere unfortunate.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

A lovely guy etc etc

This is so true, and I wish more people got it.

A lovely guy etc etc

This is so true, and I wish more people got it. "

So clubs the best way to meet.

Are any open atm?

A lovely guy etc etc

Are any open atm?"

All the clubs in England are open

Penrith

There you are then; always a positive to be found!

It's not much of a positive. I've tried fucking tumblw33d, and I just got splinters somewhere unfortunate. "

I’m with you there mate; tumbl33d is what I get in the clubs

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

A lovely guy etc etc

Amen to this. Lost count of the number of single guys we've turned down because we only meet at clubs and they don't go to them or have never been, those are only the ones we would have liked to meet.

A lovely guy etc etc

Are any open atm?

All the clubs in England are open"

I'd luv to come over to a club or clubs, can anyone recommend which one best for first visit?

I'm a single guy.

A lovely guy etc etc

Are any open atm?

All the clubs in England are open

I'd luv to come over to a club or clubs, can anyone recommend which one best for first visit?

I'm a single guy."

I’m guessing the North West would be the easiest for you to get to so we would recommend ClubPlay in Blackpool

By *unnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Stratford

I think clubs are a really good place to meet people.

Profiles are hard to judge and many don’t have ice breakers.

I never know what to put on mine.

But must of my liaisons and friends came from socialising at clubs for real

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Well, certainly nothing beats a face-to-face impression from the other person’s way of speaking, their body movements, their facial movements etc. Behind an attractive profile can hide a surprisingly disappointing meet and vice-versa.

And although I feel much more drawn to intimate house meets, I must accept that a club is a slightly safer environment. You really don’t know what kind of weirdo you might be inviting to your own place after all. It’s such a painful shame that none of the clubs in my area would ever do a bisexual night even in 10 years from now!!

It's the real world vs the cyber world.

It's hard for most to put into words them true selves. Most guys me included find it difficult to Express themselves on a site such as this x

Clubs are fantastic for single men.... As there too many of them on fab and it's hard to stand out just with words and selfie pics ...women and couples on the contrary don't have the same challenges ??

A lovely guy etc etc

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I can't count the amount of times this sort of thing has happened to me at a party or a social.

I'll end up in a room with a woman or a couple and they'll say something like

"You know when I saw your profile I thought you were a complete twat, now that I've met you I can guarantee you are but your arse looks nicer than it does in your pics"

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve not been to a club but all the couples we have got on with on social meets have told us not to bother.

We have been to a large social though and we really felt on the periphery as it was full of groups who knew each other with little opportunity for us to break in.

Maybe we’re more suited to Fab than clubs but each to their own.

Exeter

"We’ve not been to a club but all the couples we have got on with on social meets have told us not to bother.

Maybe we’re more suited to Fab than clubs but each to their own. "

I think it depends where you are. From what I've seen on here the best clubs seem to all be in certain regions.

A lovely guy etc etc

Ive played with many couples in clubs who wouldnt give me the time of day anywhere else, particularly on Fab which for meets is a real lottery. Im married which puts many off yet I wear my ring at the clubs and always say Im married if asked. My profile has me as enjoying bi-oral sex in a MFM scenario yet Ive played with couples whos profile states the usual insecure "male 100% straight". Ive even blown a few guys in clubs who are 100% straight on their profile.

Clubs at least allow personality to show through and not reliant on the ever increasing airbrushed altered images that appear on the site.

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

It's not surprising that couples have met single guys at clubs that they have turned down online or just deleted their message, just because of the high amount of messages a couple or single lady will get on fab.

had that a load of times message someone and there not interested but meet in person it's a different story I tend to be better in person as I am not fan of selfies so not best face pics

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"We had a guy that we turned down on here and yet without realising got talking to him at a club. Have since played on numerous occasions and he has become a good friend."

That’s a great story.

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

No clubs in my area at all,love to try one as having not luck on here at all.

A lovely guy etc etc

Ive played with many couples in clubs who wouldnt give me the time of day anywhere else, particularly on Fab which for meets is a real lottery. Im married which puts many off yet I wear my ring at the clubs and always say Im married if asked. My profile has me as enjoying bi-oral sex in a MFM scenario yet Ive played with couples whos profile states the usual insecure "male 100% straight". Ive even blown a few guys in clubs who are 100% straight on their profile.

Clubs at least allow personality to show through and not reliant on the ever increasing airbrushed altered images that appear on the site. "

Less judgemental at clubs if married?

It's not just about images...it's about the barriers humans have up on sites like these. Be it for emotional or to protect for safety reasons etc.

Once the sight sense is taken away and we can't judge the person we can't see, then all trust is gone!

Pity more don't socialise first too much in a hurry to fk as quick as they can.....

By *anJXMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Does this just show how prejudice you are?

By *arco_pMan  over a year ago

Hednesford

I dont know about everyone else, but this is my view on things people are too quick to judge a profile without either getting to know the real person or even just meeting for a coffee in a bar.

I like to think off myself as aan honest bloke who treats everyone with the respect they deserve.

good luck in future endeavors

By *adgetgeek69Man  over a year ago

barnsley

I’d like to try a club but wouldn’t like to go alone . I’d happily go with a couple or other single males or even a single lady / hot wife if I’m that lucky .

Any offers to show me the ropes ?

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"I dont know about everyone else, but this is my view on things people are too quick to judge a profile without either getting to know the real person or even just meeting for a coffee in a bar.

I like to think off myself as aan honest bloke who treats everyone with the respect they deserve.

good luck in future endeavors"

Unfortunately, it is not possible to meet every single person that messages in person, even just for a coffee. That's why I prefer to meet people in a club as if we don't click/can't find each other or any other reason, there are still others in the club that may float my boat. Also, it shows the person can make a bit of effort to try and meet me, rather than treat me as free prostitute, available all hours and able to meet at the drop of the hat.

Penrith

"I dont know about everyone else, but this is my view on things people are too quick to judge a profile without either getting to know the real person or even just meeting for a coffee in a bar.

good luck in future endeavors

Unfortunately, it is not possible to meet every single person that messages in person, even just for a coffee. That's why I prefer to meet people in a club as if we don't click/can't find each other or any other reason, there are still others in the club that may float my boat. Also, it shows the person can make a bit of effort to try and meet me, rather than treat me as free prostitute, available all hours and able to meet at the drop of the hat. "

That's all well and good, if you happen to have a club on your doorstep. For me though, making "a bit of an effort" involves a round trip of 3 hours travelling, plus a single guy entry fee, as opposed to popping in to a local coffee shop or pub.....

New to all this and want to meet like minded people to have fun with socially and possibly sexually... Any advice? Would people be interested in me? Sound so self-conscious right now loool, hope you guys understand.

By *arrior PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"New to all this and want to meet like minded people to have fun with socially and possibly sexually... Any advice? Would people be interested in me? Sound so self-conscious right now loool, hope you guys understand."

Nobody would know if they were interested in you because your profile doesn't reveal anything about you! Get some decent pics up, and I don't necessarily mean cock pics. They're not my thing at all but some people like them, but you definitely need information about yourself. Single guys are 10 a penny so you need to stand out from the crowd.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

A lovely guy etc etc

Yeah it does show that people can be so different than they are on here

» Add a new message to this topic