FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gloryhole etiquette

Gloryhole etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottonABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crewe

What is the etiquette in a gloryhole?

Scenario is me and my wife were one side and a cock is offered through the hole.

Can we both give him a blow job or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

"What is the etiquette in a gloryhole?

Scenario is me and my wife were one side and a cock is offered through the hole.

Can we both give him a blow job or not?"

who would know?

Crewe

The guy when he felt a second mouth??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess it depends on if it's a bi night or not at the club. We alternate if we're in the gloryhole but when in a private room we tend to do it together.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Glory holes are designed to be anon you dont know who or what gender is on the other side & dont care as long as its enjoyable

Crewe

"Glory holes are designed to be anon you dont know who or what gender is on the other side & dont care as long as its enjoyable "

So I’m your view if you put your cock in a gloryhole you’re open to the idea a guy might give you a blow job.

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

It wouldn’t bother me, to be fair….. as long as it was enjoyable

A BJ is a BJ lol

X

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"Glory holes are designed to be anon you dont know who or what gender is on the other side & dont care as long as its enjoyable

So I’m your view if you put your cock in a gloryhole you’re open to the idea a guy might give you a blow job. "

I think if a couple is on the other side then it may be likely to happen …. In my experience

X

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

"Glory holes are designed to be anon you dont know who or what gender is on the other side & dont care as long as its enjoyable

So I’m your view if you put your cock in a gloryhole you’re open to the idea a guy might give you a blow job. "

Surely the anonymity of a ghost means it could be anyone. That's all part of the fun of it

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

Glory hole not ghost bloody autocorrect

By *uicypeaches77Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

Unless it’s bi night I personally think most guys in a club would be straight and not welcome a bj from a guy.

It’s generally ladies in there , if a guy wants to give a bloke a bj why doesn’t he just say it’s him in there..and let guys that want it go ahead …

Consensual , polite and reasonable as with all activities in a club.

By *un Times 1Man  over a year ago

coventry

It may well be a couple in there. Maybe the woman likes to watch her man give another guy a blowjob. How would you know, who is giving it.

I am sure this scenario happened to me. It is the not knowing, I believe that is the whole point of Gloryholes. The anonymity!

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

"Glory holes are designed to be anon you dont know who or what gender is on the other side & dont care as long as its enjoyable "

Correct!

Anything goes

By *ustfun1000Man  over a year ago

hanwell

If it’s supposed to be f one side and m other side then you might get a problem.

By *ang BazzaMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

You could offer “Can you tell the difference?”

By *ial5555Man  over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 18:08:46]

By *ial5555Man  over a year ago

Kent

Correct! "

Of course, if the guy is happy not knowing or even if he does know, that might be his thing.

Whole point is the anonymity, the thrill of a complete unknown person sucking you! M or F it doesn’t matter !

"Whole point is the anonymity, the thrill of a complete unknown person sucking you! M or F it doesn’t matter !"
This ??

By *axtenMan  over a year ago

Stokesley

"Whole point is the anonymity, the thrill of a complete unknown person sucking you! M or F it doesn’t matter ! This ??"

Mine would be the opposite anonymity.

I like the thrill of watching the lady, and her not knowing who's cock it's going to be next ..so she can't see who, but we could?

I couldn't go with not knowing who would be attending mine ..I do have some limits!

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

It wouldn’t bother me at all. The not knowing would add to the experience for me.

"Whole point is the anonymity, the thrill of a complete unknown person sucking you! M or F it doesn’t matter ! This ??

I like the thrill of watching the lady, and her not knowing who's cock it's going to be next ..so she can't see who, but we could?

I couldn't go with not knowing who would be attending mine ..I do have some limits! "

So a one way pane of glass or something?!

If you want to know who is noshing you off , glory holes ain’t for you , the whole point is both sides can’t see who is there

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Gloryhole etiquette means that a cock through a hole has no guarantee of any action, nor of the identity of the others, unless verbally agreed.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Guildford 7th

Being bono appreciate both blowing me

"Gloryhole etiquette means that a cock through a hole has no guarantee of any action, nor of the identity of the others, unless verbally agreed. "

this!

next question is, how long do you wait before removing your cock in disappointment?

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

More importantly, where is this gloryhole

Put your dick through the hole at your own risk I’d say

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

who would know?"

I think the stubble may give it away. But then if she had shaved the toplip that night it could be hard to tell

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

If they put it through a hole then they know the risks, as has been said not knowing is part of the fun. Enjoy.

By *ustdaveHantsMan  over a year ago

chippenham

I wouldn't have the balls to put my cock through one tbf.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

If they put it through a hole then they know the risks, as has been said not knowing is part of the fun. Enjoy. "

This is bollocks ..

By *axtenMan  over a year ago

Stokesley

"Whole point is the anonymity, the thrill of a complete unknown person sucking you! M or F it doesn’t matter ! This ??

I couldn't go with not knowing who would be attending mine ..I do have some limits!

So a one way pane of glass or something?! "

Yes, two way mirror or just a viewing hatch from above would be great.

Horses for courses ..Glory holes for straight guys too please (ladies only the other side).

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

If they put it through a hole then they know the risks, as has been said not knowing is part of the fun. Enjoy.

This is bollocks .. "

Usually cant get them through just cock.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

Yes please

I will be more than, please to receive that kind of treatment two mouth ??

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Think that’s the whole idea behind it

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

For me, the real question here is, would you be ballzy enough to grow a bit of facial hair around the lips so that the “dick” on the other side of the wall could feel it? If you do that, for devilment’s sake, I tip my hat off to you in respect.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Its 2022 now..live a little.. suck it baby suck.. a Glory hole holds all the mystery in a club for us..

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

If you stick your cock in a hole expecting a BJ and you don't know who is in there, I don't think you can complain as the hole point is its anonymous

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

There's a club in Czech Republic where they have a photo of who is in the hole stuck outside...

Teesside

"There's a club in Czech Republic where they have a photo of who is in the hole stuck outside... "

That seems to defeat the hole point of it

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I think unless it were a bi night then I'd expect it to be a man on one side and a woman on the other, and I don't think that's an unfair expectation.

On the other hand, I'd be looking through the hole or through the door/opening before putting my cock through to make sure.

I think if it were a couple in there, most guys would be expecting the woman to be the one sucking, and it would be sensible to assume that any guy offering his cock were straight unless specifically told otherwise or given clear consent. As much as it's great to normalise being bi and open about it, please don't confuse that with it being normal to be bi... Most guys probably aren't and would likely object.

I certainly wouldn't appreciate a guy touching/sucking me and justifying it with "it feels the same." Playing devil's advocate, how many other non-consensual (or worse) acts could we try and justify with 'it's ok, it wasn't what (s)he wanted, but it feels the same so they shouldn't mind.'

Torquay

"If you stick your cock in a hole expecting a BJ and you don't know who is in there, I don't think you can complain as the hole point is its anonymous "

There is a general expectation , on a non bi night, that blokes don't give other blokes a bj..unless agreed ..I think , even in a glory hole. It's anonymous... but I don't think that's reasonable ... If a bloke wants to give another guy a bj .. why doesn't he just say.. and let the guys decide...

Currently Faraway

Another question here is: On a "non-bi" night in a swingers' club, are there any transvestites or transsexuals/transgender who attend? If the answer is a categorical "yes" then with all due respect I think it's a bit silly to expect only women to be on the receiving end of the glory hole. If the answer is a "no", then I am happy to stand corrected.

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 04/01/22 12:29:39]

By *i14Man  over a year ago

Rayleigh

I’d love to find a glory hole with a couple the other side not knowing who your get or both even more exciting!!

By *p-007Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

I think the whole not knowing whether it's a guy or female does it.

Does it matter. You're getting what you want in terms of a blowjob.

An arse or pussy backing up on to you maybe slightly different however

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Like walking a tightrope... don't look down!

Torquay

"Another question here is: On a "non-bi" night in a swingers' club, are there any transvestites or transsexuals/transgender who attend? If the answer is a categorical "yes" then with all due respect I think it's a bit silly to expect only women to be on the receiving end of the glory hole. If the answer is a "no", then I am happy to stand corrected."

In chams on a Friday ...I don't recall ever seeing any trans folk, not that I would mind. There is a very popular bi night on Mondays which might be different ...

So I would say no in answer to your question ...on a Friday ..at chams

I agree ….. I’d always be worried about it getting bitten off!!!

"Put your dick through the hole at your own risk I’d say "

I agree….. I’d be worried about it getting bitten off!!

Central

"I think unless it were a bi night then I'd expect it to be a man on one side and a woman on the other, and I don't think that's an unfair expectation.

On the other hand, I'd be looking through the hole or through the door/opening before putting my cock through to make sure.

I think if it were a couple in there, most guys would be expecting the woman to be the one sucking, and it would be sensible to assume that any guy offering his cock were straight unless specifically told otherwise or given clear consent. As much as it's great to normalise being bi and open about it, please don't confuse that with it being normal to be bi... Most guys probably aren't and would likely object.

I certainly wouldn't appreciate a guy touching/sucking me and justifying it with "it feels the same." Playing devil's advocate, how many other non-consensual (or worse) acts could we try and justify with 'it's ok, it wasn't what (s)he wanted, but it feels the same so they shouldn't mind.'"

Clubs have bi action on nights that aren't exclusively aimed at them.

Central

"Another question here is: On a "non-bi" night in a swingers' club, are there any transvestites or transsexuals/transgender who attend? If the answer is a categorical "yes" then with all due respect I think it's a bit silly to expect only women to be on the receiving end of the glory hole. If the answer is a "no", then I am happy to stand corrected."

We go all the time. MF Couples only nights are the typically restricted nights for who can attend at some clubs.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"I think unless it were a bi night then I'd expect it to be a man on one side and a woman on the other, and I don't think that's an unfair expectation.

I certainly wouldn't appreciate a guy touching/sucking me and justifying it with "it feels the same." Playing devil's advocate, how many other non-consensual (or worse) acts could we try and justify with 'it's ok, it wasn't what (s)he wanted, but it feels the same so they shouldn't mind.'"

Bollocks. It is totally normal to be bi, and not just for women.

Gloryholes are for anonymous blowjobs. That’s it. Any assumptions you make about who is on the other side say everything about you, and nothing at all about reality. That’s the entire point. It’s the thrill of playing with someone who has absolutely no control over what happens other than withdrawing his cock, who has chosen to put himself totally in the hands of an anonymous stranger. You have no control or power at all in this situation, other than ending it. You are totally submissive to a strangers whims and desires.

Don’t like it? Don’t stick your cock in a gloryhole. Simple.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I certainly wouldn't appreciate a guy touching/sucking me and justifying it with "it feels the same." Playing devil's advocate, how many other non-consensual (or worse) acts could we try and justify with 'it's ok, it wasn't what (s)he wanted, but it feels the same so they shouldn't mind.'

Gloryholes are for anonymous blowjobs. That’s it. Any assumptions you make about who is on the other side say everything about you, and nothing at all about reality. That’s the entire point. It’s the thrill of playing with someone who has absolutely no control over what happens other than withdrawing his cock, who has chosen to put himself totally in the hands of an anonymous stranger. You have no control or power at all in this situation, other than ending it. You are totally submissive to a strangers whims and desires.

Don’t like it? Don’t stick your cock in a gloryhole. Simple. "

I tend to agree with this..

It's worth looking at the history of glory holes and how they have evolved, it has predominantly been a male /male thing, but more recently, some heterosexual (esp males) want a piece of the action..

I think a different shape hole etc is required to satisfy both male and female..see Czech vids.It is slowly happening but some straight males need to be more creative in setting this up..

"Glory hole not ghost bloody autocorrect "

Ghost does sound good though

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Don't speak with your mouth full?

When a guy is getting his dick sucked I’m sure the last thing on his mind is

“It better be a woman “ lol

I'd prefer both if I'm honest, but I'd be happy on either side too

By *aresparkyMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd be happy not knowing and just enjoy the bj, I just need to fund a glory hole near me! If anyone knows of one near Birmingham let me know!

"I guess it depends on if it's a bi night or not at the club. We alternate if we're in the gloryhole but when in a private room we tend to do it together."

That’s the chance you take putting your penis through a hole that you can’t see what’s on the other side. Put yourself in that situation you surely can’t expect your fairytale expectation surely!

By *.BrooksMan  over a year ago

Blackwood

As a straight man I think you give your informed consent as soon as you stick your cock through a hole in a wall.

If you look through the hole/gap in the door I would expect you to be told to leave the hole regardless of whether they were single male/female or a couple. You have invaded their privacy and removed the anonymity. If you are not comfortable with the concept of a Glory hole you should not use them.

It doesn’t matter what your expectations are the act is meant to be anonymous for both parties. If you are not comfortable enough in your own sexuality that you think the possibility of an unknown persons lips touching your cock may turn you gay then I’d be worried. And if being touched by another man worries you more than the act of unprotected oral sex you are taking part in it says a lot about many men on this site.

You do have a choice your choice is to use them or not.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This makes sense to me.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I think you might be misunderstanding the nuance of what I said. It might be normal, in the sense of not abnormal, but I'd say its a safe bet that on an average night it's not "the norm" to be bi and most guys probably aren't. I may be wrong, it's late at night, I'm not goung to go out and do a survey. BUT regardless of what you or I think, I do believe that there would be a lot of guys who maybe don't follow forum discussions or who aren't on Fab whose idea of a gloryhole will be what they see from porn or what they assume/hope will be the case, which unless you are bi is generally woman sucking man. I think to assume that a guy is bi or won't care just because he's put his cock through is just as risky an assumption as assuming it will be a woman sucking, regardless of how you dress it up as "he does it at his own risk". There needs to be consent and understanding both ways.

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

"As a straight man I think you give your informed consent as soon as you stick your cock through a hole in a wall.

If you look through the hole/gap in the door I would expect you to be told to leave the hole regardless of whether they were single male/female or a couple. You have invaded their privacy and removed the anonymity. If you are not comfortable with the concept of a Glory hole you should not use them.

It doesn’t matter what your expectations are the act is meant to be anonymous for both parties. If you are not comfortable enough in your own sexuality that you think the possibility of an unknown persons lips touching your cock may turn you gay then I’d be worried. And if being touched by another man worries you more than the act of unprotected oral sex you are taking part in it says a lot about many men on this site.

You do have a choice your choice is to use them or not "

The most sensible response I have seen

Durham

I think you might be misunderstanding the nuance of what I said. It might be normal, in the sense of not abnormal, but I'd say its a safe bet that on an average night it's not "the norm" to be bi and most guys probably aren't. I may be wrong, it's late at night, I'm not goung to go out and do a survey. BUT regardless of what you or I think, I do believe that there would be a lot of guys who maybe don't follow forum discussions or who aren't on Fab whose idea of a gloryhole will be what they see from porn or what they assume/hope will be the case, which unless you are bi is generally woman sucking man. I think to assume that a guy is bi or won't care just because he's put his cock through is just as risky an assumption as assuming it will be a woman sucking, regardless of how you dress it up as "he does it at his own risk". There needs to be consent and understanding both ways."

Honestly? At the most conservative estimates, 3% of the population have sex with the same gender as them. That’s one person in a club on a quiet weeknight. 30% of generation Z have attraction to the same sex. For most club nights, I reckon 10-20% of people are bi, and not all of them women.

So yeah, I see the so-called nuance, and I want it to go away. That “nuance” limits other people’s ability to be their best selves. It creates shame and stigma and it’s harmful.

Another way of looking at it. How often do you see women muffdiving in clubs. It happens a lot, right? So what makes you think there’s not a comparable number of men who would like the same freedom to suck cock and fuck other men in public?

Also, according to porn, women don’t enjoy cunnilingus, don’t need foreplay, happily swap penetration from anal to vaginal without any thought of the potential infection risk, and very rarely orgasm. Oh. And we’re all waxed to within an inch of our lives and have bleached our assholes and had surgery to give us small and perfect labia. None of that nonsense has anything to do with my sex life, or any of the play I see at clubs.

Lastly, you’re missing my point about consent, so reread. I used small words to explain it the first time. If you’re someone who cares who is sucking your cock, then you need to sacrifice the anonymity. Swingers clubs do not revolve around straight mens pleasure.

By *absam123Man  over a year ago

solihull

Would make the whole situation a lot better for me I’m bi and would love the thought of 2 people sharing me

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, it's the anonymity that makes it.

Hell yes

Good question! Also: is it ok to cum in the mouth when given a bj in a glory hole?

By *ittlechick77Couple  over a year ago

Staines

I tend to agree with this..

It's worth looking at the history of glory holes and how they have evolved, it has predominantly been a male /male thing, but more recently, some heterosexual (esp males) want a piece of the action..

I think a different shape hole etc is required to satisfy both male and female..see Czech vids.It is slowly happening but some straight males need to be more creative in setting this up..

"

how is it non consensual if you put your dick in the whole no one made you do it your choice your consent

If its Bi night at Chamelons everyones happy

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Good question! Also: is it ok to cum in the mouth when given a bj in a glory hole?"

That's a good question tbh

Interested in hearing different people's views.

KJ

Currently Faraway

"Another question here is: On a "non-bi" night in a swingers' club, are there any transvestites or transsexuals/transgender who attend? If the answer is a categorical "yes" then with all due respect I think it's a bit silly to expect only women to be on the receiving end of the glory hole. If the answer is a "no", then I am happy to stand corrected.

We go all the time. MF Couples only nights are the typically restricted nights for who can attend at some clubs. "

Therein lies the answer then. Unless it's a couples + single women only night, on any other "non-bi" but still mixed night when you see TVs/TSs in the crowd, you should expect literally ANY mouth to be wrapped around your dick. Literally, the purpose of a gloryhole is the 'anonymous fuck-and-go' encounter. You just want to face-fuck a mouth.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We share

We always go in the glory holes together and share…. Surely if a guy is putting his cock through the hole he’s aware it could be M/F/both the other side, that’s the whole point isn’t it?!

By *ntcovMan  over a year ago

Church Gresley / Swadlincote

I'd much rather a guy be on the other side sucking me, most times a guy gives a much better bj in my opinion.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’d expect anyone to be on the other side and in My opinion that’s the idea of it.

(Unless your at an organised event where bands are given out for preference).

I’d expect a guy to possibly want to stay until he cum so again, I’d expect it.

Central

"Good question! Also: is it ok to cum in the mouth when given a bj in a glory hole?"

Many cock suckers, I know I do, will welcome a creamy reward after giving great blowjobs. Often the suckers will get a feel for a guy being about to cum, so will take their preferred course of action. Depending on the environment, you can potentially say something, to let them know, or indicate some other way.

I've never seen it but using some basic tech, each side could communicate with the other, such as the recipient pressing a button that could illuminate on the other side, when he's very close to shooting his load.

By *ollbiMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Don't speak with your mouth full?"

just suck it and see.

Finding the bloke looking inside the hole & realising he was your In-laws boyfriend as teenagers before getting Nicked for 'Boy-time' ?

&The Remaining Guys at least 15 years older smiling

It's courtesy to laugh 'on your own' driving home &

Not telling him your Sister & His Buds

With - how's u sausage jockey +

Yes interesting decorating you've got there

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I'm generally of the mind that you stick your cock in and you get what you get. I think everyone should take responsibility for where they stick their cock. So unless there was a promise it would be girls only you don't have a leg to stand on if you find out it was a man and you didn't want a man. Experience on the scene tells me a huge proportion of men on the scene are somewhere on the sexually bi scale and not too bothered even though they may identify as straight.

Personally I just avoid glory holes. First because I can't garentee (or should expect) a woman on the other side. Secondly I just not really that turned on by it as a prospect, not really my thing. Although I had fun when we took over the glory holes with some other couples. Guys one side women the other. I liked it because I knew what women it would be and that I fancied them all but didn't know who was behind each wall. Then the guys would keep swapping over until we'd all tried each others women. That was fun. Although I knew the hole My Girl was working before I got there myself from the noises the guys were making

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

The whole point of a gloryhole is not knowing who is throating your cock. If a guy has an issue, guess he shouldn’t use a gloryhole

Torquay

"Another question here is: On a "non-bi" night in a swingers' club, are there any transvestites or transsexuals/transgender who attend? If the answer is a categorical "yes" then with all due respect I think it's a bit silly to expect only women to be on the receiving end of the glory hole. If the answer is a "no", then I am happy to stand corrected.

We go all the time. MF Couples only nights are the typically restricted nights for who can attend at some clubs.

Therein lies the answer then. Unless it's a couples + single women only night, on any other "non-bi" but still mixed night when you see TVs/TSs in the crowd, you should expect literally ANY mouth to be wrapped around your dick. Literally, the purpose of a gloryhole is the 'anonymous fuck-and-go' encounter. You just want to face-fuck a mouth."

Therein doesn't lie any answers I don't see any logic in it being a couples and a single woman's nights and that being different if single guys are there ...there are a hell of a lot of bi guys part of a couple.

And to answer the original question I don't think I have ever seen a TV /TS at chameleons on a Friday evening ..and I would say that the vast majority of the single guys are not bi. I suspect most of the bi males are in fact in couples hoping for a treat in the glory holes.

So the answer is really clear, on a non bi night (Mondays are bi night) if a bi male wants to give a guy a bj why not ask..and not hide in a glory hole. And the straight guys (and ladies) can enjoy the glory holes...

Simples

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Add into the mix, even if it is a lady on the receiving side, she may have assorted men's juices on her hands or in her mouth.

Central

Therein lies the answer then. Unless it's a couples + single women only night, on any other "non-bi" but still mixed night when you see TVs/TSs in the crowd, you should expect literally ANY mouth to be wrapped around your dick. Literally, the purpose of a gloryhole is the 'anonymous fuck-and-go' encounter. You just want to face-fuck a mouth.

Therein doesn't lie any answers I don't see any logic in it being a couples and a single woman's nights and that being different if single guys are there ...there are a hell of a lot of bi guys part of a couple.

And to answer the original question I don't think I have ever seen a TV /TS at chameleons on a Friday evening ..and I would say that the vast majority of the single guys are not bi. I suspect most of the bi males are in fact in couples hoping for a treat in the glory holes.

So the answer is really clear, on a non bi night (Mondays are bi night) if a bi male wants to give a guy a bj why not ask..and not hide in a glory hole. And the straight guys (and ladies) can enjoy the glory holes...

Simples "

As has been covered earlier, all nights are bi nights, just not exclusively promoted as 'bi' nights. All sexualities are present, whether in couples or singles, just as will be the case when you go to the supermarket.

Also. People are not 'hiding' in gloryholes, that's how gloryholes operate - there's an element of anonymity as standard.

Bi and gay sex is as acceptable on any night, we've long left the era when people weren't welcome somewhere, because of some characteristics.

Durham

Simples "

Better idea. Given that gloryholes are an important part of gay and bi culture, women stop using them and honour their origins. Men who want the treat of a blowjob from a woman use their big boy words and ask for them.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Simples

As has been covered earlier, all nights are bi nights, just not exclusively promoted as 'bi' nights. All sexualities are present, whether in couples or singles, just as will be the case when you go to the supermarket.

Also. People are not 'hiding' in gloryholes, that's how gloryholes operate - there's an element of anonymity as standard.

Bi and gay sex is as acceptable on any night, we've long left the era when people weren't welcome somewhere, because of some characteristics. "

Like many different themed nights in clubs ..there are preferences ...bmfc , BBW etc ...of course every one is Welcome , but on some nights you have more of one subset of the community than on other nights .. This is why they have a bi night ... Focusing on bi folk.. And indeed on those nights non bi single guys are ... Not really Welcome... From my conversations with Fellow club members..

How delicious to have two mouths xx

Can’t really complain can you can ? Love a gloryhole

By *bgloryhole_partyCplCouple  over a year ago

Abingdon

Ours is a Czech Gloryhole so you can see exactly where your cock is going.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

The whole point of a gloryhole is not knowing who is throating your cock. If a guy has an issue, guess he shouldn’t use a gloryhole "

Simples

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

If you put your cock into a whole in the wall, you don’t get a say on who is sucking. Isn’t that the point?

» Add a new message to this topic