FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time club

First time club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are looking to go to a club this weekend after being disappointed with the lack of genuine blokes on here. We are thinking decadence in Manchester. This is our first trip as a couple, I've been to a few clubs 20 years ago but none recently so looking for advice and anyone going on Friday night that might want to chat and ease nerves a little. Male,female, cpls welcome for chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I won’t be there but my advice is to make it easy for people to approach you.

Turn to face anyone who comes near. Smile. Say hi.

Even if you don’t fancy them, others will be watching and see how easy it is to get talking to you.

Sometimes you may feel a little trapped talking to someone you’re not interested in and I deal with that by saying it was nice to meet them and I’m going for a wander now. People never get funny about that.

Have fun guys x

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Northwich

Try contacting a few people from the forums are going to the same club. It's nice if you already have someone to look for and chat to, even if you don't play with them.

"Try contacting a few people from the forums are going to the same club. It's nice if you already have someone to look for and chat to, even if you don't play with them.

"

This is partly why we posted this here.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Decadence is actually in Rochdale, which is within Greater Manchester. Went there last year, with my partner. Nice little club but not a lot of people in.

If you'd like privacy, don't count on people respecting closed door, make sure you take the key from staff.

Staff were very attentive and very helpful.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Try contacting a few people from the forums are going to the same club. It's nice if you already have someone to look for and chat to, even if you don't play with them.

This is partly why we posted this here. "

Come to chams valentines party x lots of us going x

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We’ve been to one club so far and we found it difficult to speak to others until towards the end of the night. We’re going to Penthouse on Saturday and can not wait! We’ve chatted to lots of couples on here over the last couple of weeks and we’re going to make a point of chatting and being social. Be brave and it’ll pay off is our thinking!

C x

By *oreThanCurvyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

"We’ve been to one club so far and we found it difficult to speak to others until towards the end of the night. We’re going to Penthouse on Saturday and can not wait! We’ve chatted to lots of couples on here over the last couple of weeks and we’re going to make a point of chatting and being social. Be brave and it’ll pay off is our thinking!

C x"

I went to Penthouse last week for my first visit. The staff was amazing. I felt like I'm around friends. It was an amazing night. Everyone was so welcoming. I hope you will enjoy your visit.

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

We went to cupids last weekend to one of the party night, lots of people chatted and we had a great time. Definitely prefer the club vibe because you do have a choice of who you want to engage, and actually if you chat to people they always respond and are sociable in return… not had a bad club experience yet… Mrs x

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"We’ve been to one club so far and we found it difficult to speak to others until towards the end of the night. We’re going to Penthouse on Saturday and can not wait! We’ve chatted to lots of couples on here over the last couple of weeks and we’re going to make a point of chatting and being social. Be brave and it’ll pay off is our thinking!

C x

I went to Penthouse last week for my first visit. The staff was amazing. I felt like I'm around friends. It was an amazing night. Everyone was so welcoming. I hope you will enjoy your visit."

Ahhh great!!!! This is awesome to hear!

C x

C x

I went to Penthouse last week for my first visit. The staff was amazing. I felt like I'm around friends. It was an amazing night. Everyone was so welcoming. I hope you will enjoy your visit."

Oh this is reassuring for me (fem) as I’ve never been to a club before. I’m super nervous but definitely want to try!

I've always wanted to try a club but would feel awkward walking in alone. Also i would feel bad if people I wasn't interested in came to chat and had to say no somehow without looking arrogant

If you go further to Blackpool there's two infusions and club play I'd recommend CP they have a profile on here and there open tonight and Saturday really really welcoming to newbies and it's a great place to sit back at first and take it all in. People bend over backwards to make you feel welcome.

Larger numbers than some clubs but big enough to create space for everyone usually have themed nights every night which can be fun you choose to fancy dress or not no pressure either way.

There's one in Chorley called Number three as well.

Should have added that's true regarding newbies at Club Play if your couple or single m/f

Bucks

C x

I went to Penthouse last week for my first visit. The staff was amazing. I felt like I'm around friends. It was an amazing night. Everyone was so welcoming. I hope you will enjoy your visit.

Oh this is reassuring for me (fem) as I’ve never been to a club before. I’m super nervous but definitely want to try!"

I was very nervous, but I joined a group chat and I had a chance to meet many people before I went to the club. And I can say that I felt much better in PP than in regular clubs. Nobody judges you and it's OK to say no. You won't offend anyone.

By *ilverflowerCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are off to Quest tonight and other way to meet genuine folk are organised socials. Barnsley happening tomorrow, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle are also coming up soon

Bucks

"I've always wanted to try a club but would feel awkward walking in alone. Also i would feel bad if people I wasn't interested in came to chat and had to say no somehow without looking arrogant "

I was chatting to everyone. It didn't matter to me if I fancied someone or not. I think it's better to be friendly. Chatting doesn't mean that you have to get naughty with anyone. And especially if it's your first time in any club, it's good to get to know people first.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

The majority of single guys at clubs are genuine and well behaved but unfortunately there will always be at least one that's a total dickhead on the night. Just be cautious

Thanks for this info! Appreciated!

Some reassuring advice here - thanks everyone x

By *ohnOvManchesterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I went to Cupids a few weeks back as a FFM thruple we loved it. It was our first visit as well, had a really good time

Thank you for this thread as it will be our first time in a club this weekend also and I was feeling a little nervous this thread pleasant to see and very helpful

» Add a new message to this topic