FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hubby let me fuck a younger guy but

Hubby let me fuck a younger guy but

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s a guy 22 I’m 38 and been together 21 years with hubby who I adore he is a prince and gym regular and would fuck me 5x a day still or even just go down on me. But this was in a bar and the guy was hot and so shy I loved it. Not sure if I loved it due to the crazy location or both as he is good looking and nice.

Question is he won’t in front of hubby which hubby likes and I like him watching so can it continue? Or will I get feeling and ruin my life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Does your hubby want you to continue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s a guy 22 I’m 38 and been together 21 years with hubby who I adore he is a prince and gym regular and would fuck me 5x a day still or even just go down on me. But this was in a bar and the guy was hot and so shy I loved it. Not sure if I loved it due to the crazy location or both as he is good looking and nice.

Question is he won’t in front of hubby which hubby likes and I like him watching so can it continue? Or will I get feeling and ruin my life?"

Sounds like its already ruined

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

You always need to try everything once OP

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Will

Hubby let you keep seeing him alone ?

well if i was your hubby i would want to be there so i can get all hard and possibly join in

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Swinging should always be about you and your Hubby's fun. You two should be your priority. If the young guy won't include your husband you should move on. Their are hundreds of young single guys who will only be too happy to perform stud duties in front of a voyeur husband

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

If you have great sex with him maybe it’s worth asking for some solo fun . Maybe take pics for hubby?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It’s a guy 22 I’m 38 and been together 21 years with hubby who I adore he is a prince and gym regular and would fuck me 5x a day still or even just go down on me. But this was in a bar and the guy was hot and so shy I loved it. Not sure if I loved it due to the crazy location or both as he is good looking and nice.

Question is he won’t in front of hubby which hubby likes and I like him watching so can it continue? Or will I get feeling and ruin my life?"

If you're asking if you'll get feelings you probably already have. Also what about the young guy? He might get feelings, he's more than an accessory to your sex life.

He doesn't want what you want. Leave him be

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

If you are already asking this question then it sounds like your husband is being left out, which means it is becoming something for you and not both as a couple.

Looking at your photos, you are really not going to have any trouble at all in finding willing gents, so if you are already fixating on one 22 year old then it sounds like danger signs.

If it is just the excitement and the sex with a younger guy then you will easily find that where hubby can be involved watching and/or joining in.

Swinging should be something done with mutual respect or else it is likely to ruin something that you have in front of you and might later regret terribly.

By *ohnOvManchesterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I was recently in a couple that only played at clubs and she went without me outside of our agreement. It really hurt tbh more than I thought it would actually. If you you care about his feelings and you think your catching feelings elsewhere that’s going to kill him. Just my point of view, each to there own though

One thing to keep in mind besides the great advice you got above, if you met someone that young outside of fab world greater chance that discretion goes out the window.

We have an understanding here and most of us follow that golden rule of discretion. I can only imagine what a "conquest" someone like you may be for him and no doubt he will be boasting to his mates. And who knows how far reaching this may be for you and yours. Good luck proceed with caution.

By *r9inchMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent/south cheshire

I’d have no problem having fun together in front of your hubby

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If it's something that you and your hubby have agreed on ,that he's present then I wouldn't go against that.

It would be overstepping the mark I think and could cause problems for you in future.

I would definitely be happy to perform in front of your husband wish I could find a couple like that x

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

It can be fun for hubby even if not present so maybe should explore that …..

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

"Swinging should always be about you and your Hubby's fun. You two should be your priority. If the young guy won't include your husband you should move on. Their are hundreds of young single guys who will only be too happy to perform stud duties in front of a voyeur husband"
Well said.

By *onnyadtMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Ooh! Dangerous ground this sounds to me, appears the seed of love is planted, are you strong enough to not let it grow? I fear if you push it with your hubby to go down the solo meets route, the sex is on fire and the feelings grow mutually then it's going to be a mess. You could end up losing your hubby, you could end up losing the toyboy, you could losing both, you could end up with the new guy but the questionable foundations would always be there, do you really want any of that? Personally I'd bin the new guy and have some nice memories but focus on your relationship with your hubby, leave swinging alone till you're both firmly on the same page at the very least.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Wife got too involved with an older mam we met on here.

Started off with all 3 of us involved mfm.

Wife wanted to meet him for mf play and so did he.

Had to break up ties with him as it was causing friction in our marriage.

Be careful what you wish for

Him x

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

When you first entered the swinging world and fab did you both set some rules? And if so think back to what rules you set..and if it was that you do not play separately or your relationship/marriage comes first above all else then there is your answer. You have to be careful here because if your hubby tells you that he is happy for you to go ahead because he knows you really like him and because of how much he adores you...he could just be saying this to give you what you want but there is a niggling feeling at the back of his head telling him he isn't all that happy with this, but you did it and once it's done its done and there is no rewinding time therfore having an impact on your marriage. I would carefully consider this before putting a young shy 22 year old first.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Why do you want it to continue? He’s not what you’re looking for. Keep the memories but move on without him.

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"Why do you want it to continue? He’s not what you’re looking for. Keep the memories but move on without him."

This.

Leave him where you found him. Find someone that works for you both, reduce the potential for things turning bad. Why take the risk? Unless that is adding to the appeal somewhat maybe?

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Maybe its time to cuck your hubby so you can enjoy the pleasures of younger studs on your terms.

So long as he knows where and when then he might be cool with it, you can still include him by letting him help you dress for your meets and you sitting on his face the moment you get home, then he can lick your pussy as you tell him exactly what you and the young stud got upto x

By *iberius61Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

As others have said, looking at your photos you will have no trouble finding someone who fulfils both you and your husband's needs. Good memories, time to move on.

By *ctionman10Man  over a year ago

london

Question is he won’t in front of hubby which

hubby likes and I like him watching so can it continue? Or will I get feeling and ruin my life?"

SELFISH is the word that springs to mind. Blunt but honest let’s all agree.

I have joined couples and many married women in all kinds of scenarios and even if a women is telling me she has permission I do like the husband to confirm this directly to me.

I slightly feel this post is more fantasy than truth.

Very hotwife though

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I would happily fuck you in front of your hubby

My profile age is incorrect btw; I’m 35 not 53. Honest

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

You are a couple so agree in unison, if not best to leave it.

As a married swinging couple of the young guy doesn't want your hubby present then do the correct thing n get shut off the toy boy !!! It's suppose to be a joint venture your both on n not just yours .. your a good looking lady so find a young guy who comfortable playing while your hubby watches .. xx

Move past this real quick, what you and your hubby have is 50 times more important than solo fun with a youngster. Give it a swerve and move on.

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

Maybe a strategically placed mobile phone, film all the action live while your hubby watches it all unfold from the comfort of his favourite chair, pizza in hand.

Never problems OP, only solutions..lol

Have him 3 times in succession then decide . Sounds like lust.. the feelings will wane after a number of meets in close succession

"Maybe its time to cuck your hubby so you can enjoy the pleasures of younger studs on your terms.

So long as he knows where and when then he might be cool with it, you can still include him by letting him help you dress for your meets and you sitting on his face the moment you get home, then he can lick your pussy as you tell him exactly what you and the young stud got upto x"

There a couple n obviously the guy isn't a cuck !! Help dress her ffs .. who helps you dress ?? Ya granny

We only ever meet as a couple for me all the pleasure I get is seeing my wife being taken by another man. I would get nothing out of swinging if I was sat at home on my own watching tv. I would also be really annoyed if a meet started dictating rules if the guy won’t meet us both he can do the other thing I would show him where the door is

West Wales

"

There a couple n obviously the guy isn't a cuck !! Help dress her ffs .. who helps you dress ?? Ya granny "

No need to be so dismissive, just because it isn't your way of doing things. The Mrs has really enjoyed helping me dress to go out, then loves wearing my shirt when I get home.

"Maybe its time to cuck your hubby so you can enjoy the pleasures of younger studs on your terms.

So long as he knows where and when then he might be cool with it, you can still include him by letting him help you dress for your meets and you sitting on his face the moment you get home, then he can lick your pussy as you tell him exactly what you and the young stud got upto x"

Not all partners are cuck I would def not be up for some stranger having fun with the wife and me being left at home and being told later how much fun the two of them had.

West Wales

According to our personal agreement, for the Mrs and I that would be an immediate hard pass. The only two people who should have any say, the only two people who will have the best chance of answering the question are you and hubby. The young chap shouldn't matter, if he does, drop him and work it out with someone that doesn't.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

At 22 would you want to be watched by the husband? Poor guy is just finding his way and your introducing him to a lifestyle he probably knew nothing about.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

How can anyone say no to fucking you with or without your husband being present your so hot , why not arrange to have your husband come home while you are playing with him , my wife was the other way around she wasn’t keen to have me watch her with her fuck buddy , he was a little nervous too , but we met up for a social in a neutral place it things got hot and horny , And he fucked her in front of me , with me occasionally joining in , wife now prefers fucking him with me present , they originally use to have fun when away on work conferences as their paths would cross through work ,

Time to call it a day I think and move on

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

Tell the youngling that hubby has to be involved to some degree or its over ,I bet he changes his tune

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"

He doesn't want what you want. Leave him be"

The best advice OP will get in this thread.

The reality is in these situations, more often than not, if you have to ask the question it’s because you already know the answer but are hoping someone will tell you differently.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"At 22 would you want to be watched by the husband? Poor guy is just finding his way and your introducing him to a lifestyle he probably knew nothing about. "

I did, my first swinging experience was with a couple when I was 22. Some people are swingers and some aren't.

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Sounds to me like the boundaries are getting a bit blurred here and that you're in danger of catching the feels! Although most people will do sooner or later.

Totally open and honest comms with your hubby is key (both ways). What do you want as a couple? Don't be tempted to 'take one for the team'; at least not on an ongoing basis. Just my thoughts.

Best wishes.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

This is just silly wank fodder

As a couple, it should be on your terms, both His and Hers (in this case), not on the third joining members terms.

For us at least, our relationship is more important than the sexual thrill.

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

22 the guy is still a boy get rid of him

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

What if it was your hubby with a 22 year old woman how would u feel ?

By *eneralPMan  over a year ago

other

If he won’t in front of the hubby then maybe that’s where you draw the line and move on. Sounds like shaky territory here. You seem a little glossy eyed about the young stud. Which might not be too healthy

"Swinging should always be about you and your Hubby's fun. You two should be your priority. If the young guy won't include your husband you should move on. Their are hundreds of young single guys who will only be too happy to perform stud duties in front of a voyeur husband"

Definitely agree, swinging as a couple should mean as a couple, the moment you exclude one another that can only spell trouble or end of a relationship/marriage.

Enjoy the moment and move on do not wreck your happiness

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

In my experience ALL THREE partys have and need to feel comfortable for it all to work well all. If one feels out of the zone then an air of tension could creep in and it could ruin the event for everyone.

What a bloody shame, does the young guy say what it is exactly that he is struggling with in terms of being watched?

By *annybb2012Man  over a year ago

south West

Each to their own, but you are stunning and any guy being invited to the bedroom with you for your hubby to watch is incredibly lucky in my eyes.

I think if he is not comfortable doing it now then he never will be, the cuck / bull scene mostly doesn't suit shy people.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

38 now. In barely a decade you'll be 50. Don't throw away a partnership that's lasted so long for some young thing. Move onto another young thing instead.

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Swinging should be something done with mutual respect or else it is likely to ruin something that you have in front of you and might later regret terribly."

By *asseur77Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Hi I am a 65 yo single male I love the idea of giving lady her fantasy what ever it might be even take photos with her cam

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I Personally think he is only 22, he needs to walk his life, your life with your hubby sounds really good,you both can make lots more of different fab memories, and he not willing to perform in front of hubby, that's not fair on hubby, good luck with your decision

Question is he won’t in front of hubby which hubby likes and I like him watching so can it continue? Or will I get feeling and ruin my life?

***In my experience ALL THREE partys have and need to feel comfortable for it all to work well all. ***

If one feels out of the zone then an air of tension could creep in and it could ruin the event for everyone.

What a bloody shame, does the young guy say what it is exactly that he is struggling with in terms of being watched?"

"

There a couple n obviously the guy isn't a cuck !! Help dress her ffs .. who helps you dress ?? Ya granny

No need to be so dismissive, just because it isn't your way of doing things. The Mrs has really enjoyed helping me dress to go out, then loves wearing my shirt when I get home. "

Nowt dismissive about me pal.. he's telling her to basically fuck her hubby n do as she likes .. then have him help her get dressed ffs .. i just love these sad twats telling others what they should do .. yours may be ok helping you but it sounds like that guy isn't .

West Wales

"

No need to be so dismissive, just because it isn't your way of doing things. The Mrs has really enjoyed helping me dress to go out, then loves wearing my shirt when I get home.

Nowt dismissive about me pal.. he's telling her to basically fuck her hubby n do as she likes .. then have him help her get dressed ffs .. i just love these sad twats telling others what they should do .. yours may be ok helping you but it sounds like that guy isn't . "

No, I get your point, assuming he isn't into it. It was the second part of that post that could well come across as dismissive of the idea generally.

"

Nowt dismissive about me pal.. he's telling her to basically fuck her hubby n do as she likes .. then have him help her get dressed ffs .. i just love these sad twats telling others what they should do .. yours may be ok helping you but it sounds like that guy isn't .

No, I get your point, assuming he isn't into it. It was the second part of that post that could well come across as dismissive of the idea generally. "

As in ... who dresses you ??;

West Wales

"

No, I get your point, assuming he isn't into it. It was the second part of that post that could well come across as dismissive of the idea generally.

As in ... who dresses you ??;"

Yeah.

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Wife got too involved with an older mam we met on here.

Started off with all 3 of us involved mfm.

Wife wanted to meet him for mf play and so did he.

Had to break up ties with him as it was causing friction in our marriage.

Be careful what you wish for

Him x"

I have a fab friend couple. This happened to them too. They had to stop seeing him.

By *ing_of_swing69Man  over a year ago

walsall

you might get feelings if it's an alone thing , but I'd happy do what it takes to show ya a good time in front of the hubby

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

be careful,,

By *ori69Man  over a year ago

Castlewellan

If ur young bull doesn't want ur cuck there, bye cuck, cuck can wait at home on his hotwfe coming home used!!

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

"It can be fun for hubby even if not present so maybe should explore that ….."

I would have thought so too.

You could come back seductively posing in front of you husband and slowly undress revealing what he's left inside you

By *ornygencplCouple  over a year ago

manchester

If your dynamic is hubby to watch then I would say no.. Ours is stag n vixen and once I am comfortable with bulls she sometimes plays alone. And as good as they are, they are just toys for her.. Has to be some connection but we are secure enough in our relationship to let it happen xx

» Add a new message to this topic