FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Breast Cancer and Confidence

Breast Cancer and Confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 13:06:25]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We were on here last year and had a few socials and met one lovely person where it went further.

Then we got the horrendous news that S had Breast Cancer, despite a clear mammogram a few months earlier.

Since then she has had Chemotherapy, Single Mastectomy and Radiotherapy and is now doing remarkably well and is expected to make a full recovery. Amazing!

But her confidence has taken a battering, losing her hair was tough, but surgery, recovery and the realisation of what has happened to her have been really tough. I tell her every day I love her and she is beautiful. We have no problem with intimacy as we have always been very close, but I know she felt less sexy, not as womanly since surgery.

Recently we decided to take some new pics dressed in flattering lingerie and they have done wonders for her confidence and she said that she feels "almost normal" again, obviously a new "normal" but definitely helped her feel better about herself.

She's contemplating more candid photos showing scar and hair loss to try and highlight the reality of BC

What are peoples thoughts about meeting a Breast Cancer survivor intimately?

Would love to hear from others that have been through this, Ladies & Gents, how you both coped and got back to some type of normality.

Xx

By *ambslass54Woman  over a year ago

Yaxley, Peterborough

I pm you I hope you don't mind as a breast cancer survivor

"I pm you I hope you don't mind as a breast cancer survivor "

Thanks for your kind message, have replied

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to here this I am living with cancer but not breast cancer. Tell her to remain positive there is always a light end of the tunnel

"Sorry to here this I am living with cancer but not breast cancer. Tell her to remain positive there is always a light end of the tunnel "

Thanks for your kind wishes, hope you are doing OK

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Glad to hear she's almost back to her normal self,

She looks great in the pics and I'd say people won't mind at all as long as she's comfortable meeting again.

Good luck

"Glad to hear she's almost back to her normal self,

She looks great in the pics and I'd say people won't mind at all as long as she's comfortable meeting again.

Good luck"

Thanks for your kind message

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We read your post together this morning and think you have a great attitude. Well done for the hot photos! In answer to your question, we wouldn't rule out meeting a survivor if there was an attraction

Beautiful photos. I wanted to write something but I don't know what now. Big hugs to you both x

Claire

By *elsh.couple1Couple  over a year ago

Swansea/neath

Just take things one step at a time.

Her pictures are very beautiful and she should be proud of herself!

Great to see she's getting back on tracks

I (micky) had a relationship with a girl who had lost one breast to cancer. Made no difference whatsoever to me. She had no confidence when I met her but bought her some nice lingerie for her birthday and, when being intimate, have as much attention to the scar as I did to the remaining breast. The relationship didn’t last but that was nothing to do with the lack of a breast. Any genuine and respectful guy would not be deterred by that. Good luck

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We were on here last year and had a few socials and met one lovely person where it went further.

Then we got the horrendous news that S had Breast Cancer, despite a clear mammogram a few months earlier.

Since then she has had Chemotherapy, Single Mastectomy and Radiotherapy and is now doing remarkably well and is expected to make a full recovery. Amazing!

But her confidence has taken a battering, losing her hair was tough, but surgery, recovery and the realisation of what has happened to her have been really tough. I tell her every day I love her and she is beautiful. We have no problem with intimacy as we have always been very close, but I know she felt less sexy, not as womanly since surgery.

Recently we decided to take some new pics dressed in flattering lingerie and they have done wonders for her confidence and she said that she feels "almost normal" again, obviously a new "normal" but definitely helped her feel better about herself.

She's contemplating more candid photos showing scar and hair loss to try and highlight the reality of BC

What are peoples thoughts about meeting a Breast Cancer survivor intimately?

Would love to hear from others that have been through this, Ladies & Gents, how you both coped and got back to some type of normality.

Xx"

Mrs H went through this in 2014. Single mastectomy followed by reconstruction.

The year between the mastectomy and the reconstruction was tough on her confidence but she soon bounced back.

She is now 8 years cancer free and (although slowed down a bit) still enjoying this lifestyle including nudist beaches and (pre Covid) 2 weeks of naked hedonism in Cap d'Agde.

To cover her scar tissue she wears a temporary tattoo and is regularly complimented on it. Her latest pic on here has been fabbed over 700 times.

Confidence does take time to rebuild but I'm sure she will get there.

Good luck and best wishes.

Hats off to her. She has amazing courage and a beautiful body to boot. Go girl!!

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

I have posted on other threads about my particular journey with breast cancer through lockdown, and hopefully my experience will help with your journey also.

I am an extreme exhibitionist and 3 years ago had a wonderful DD boob job. I was so happy, but 6 months later found a lump and initially had a lumpectomy, being told my boob could be saved. But then we got the bad news and I had to have a full single mastectomy, which left me with two large scars. I have been waiting two and a half years for a reconstruction but a month ago found a lump in the scar and am nervously awaiting the results of a biopsy.

What was particularly hard is the fact I have a fetish for quarter cup bras and flashing, but hey ho.

But, all this said, I was determined to find a way to get back on track and have been posting pics over the last 8 months or so using my falsie. I have been open about these experiences in an attempt to make others going through the same thing feel better.

Your wife looks lovely and please pass on my best wishes. For what it is worth, my advice is to “own it” so to speak, be open and unapologetic about it, and as you have already found, there are many creative ways to make yourself look as sexy as ever.

Always happy to chat.

Mrs S xx

By * o yWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

This is what I love about the forums. Every 1 shares.

Please hold your head high. Carry on being positive.

Cancer is a *******, but your beating it.. every 1 reading this suffering with cancer stay strong and share. It helps xx

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

A sexy woman is still a sexy woman, it doesn't depend on wether she has had a mastectomy.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

"A sexy woman is still a sexy woman, it doesn't depend on wether she has had a mastectomy. "

Total agree

M had a single mastectomy four years ago. Which slowed down us entering this world only because I found it hard to think about sharing her after thinking I might lose her.

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

In my sexual wanderings I have met two ladies who have had single breast mastectomies.

In neither case did it inhibit them - nor I.

Should you wish to know more, please do contact me by p.m.

Johnoxo

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

This is what I love about Fab. You can openly discuss how the breast cancer has affected your partner with regards to intimacy which is often overlooked and taboo in a normal situation but it’s one of the most important part of almost everyone’s life. Even a cuddle is important when you’ve gone through something like this. I have a few Fab friends who have had breast cancer, and like your partner, they’ve embraced it.

It’s good to see the positive comments about people meeting up with those that have had mastectomies. Not everyone opts for reconstruction. For women it is like a bereavement to lose part of what makes you feel feminine. It takes a lot to overcome it and your partner is a strong and beautiful woman.

Your doing a great job of supporting her.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"What are peoples thoughts about meeting a Breast Cancer survivor intimately?

"

It wouldn’t make any difference to us. We’re all human and we all have shit going on in our lives.

Have you considered going to a club, just to ease yourselves back into it? It might be less pressure for her than a private meet, and allow her to concentrate on a good night out and if sex happens it happens

Hope she finds her feet again xx

We in the same boat here ! Her Confidence gone since have a double mastectomy

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wouldn't put us off as long as there is a connection

» Add a new message to this topic