FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anyone just gone to someone's house..

Anyone just gone to someone's house..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without pic or a social meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope but I would I think

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Never

By *evonspankMan  over a year ago

Tiverton

[Removed by poster at 07/08/22 12:11:45]

I did once a few years ago (when I had a different profile) I wouldn't do it now though.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No! A guy asked if someone would go on holiday with him after offering socials etc beforehand. He was flamed. I can't see going to someone's house blind would go down any better

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yesh it sounds a rusk, especially getting out of a meet if not interested..

Never have, never would!

"Without pic or a social meet?

"

Great way to get murdered.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes without social meet, but we had exchanged numbers and messaged each other,other than the swinging world.the norm

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Depends if you want to be tortured before for you die

By *ANG8LOOSEMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No never done.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Yes to both and all been great meets.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

No chance

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

In a word ,no.

By *risxbrisxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Without a pic no wayyyyyy

What if 'naughtyblondeJessica88' is the dude from hellraiser?

Or even worse Rishi Sunak in a mankini..

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

No chance

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Lol nope!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I did once when I was fairly new one here we had chatted for a good while before I did. We agreed it would just be for a coffee but he expected more I had to push past him in the kitchen to get out of there. So ye lesson learned never again it doesnt matter how well you get on or what boundaries you think you have set beforehand I will never go to anyone's house before I have met them a few times beforehand.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Many moons ago.

C

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yes.

Long time ago I'd been talking to a woman off Tinder for some time and we'd built up a rapport. The only picture I'd seen didn't reveal much about her. Anyway one night out of the blue (she'd been playing very cool for weeks) she asked if I'd come round as she wanted some company and to share her bed with me. It was late and I was just about to finish work. So I asked if she was d*unk and she said no, just wanted my company for the night. So I said OK I'll come round. I thought we have a nice rapport so what's the harm in going round, I can always leave if its not for me. She gave me her address and number. I phoned her first and she said she was very nervous as she's never done anything like this before but just really needed it. I arrived at her flat and there she was in her nightwear waiting for me. I had little clue prior to meeting her what she looked like and she turned out to be very much my cup of tea. Plus as she said she was sober (I feared this was the mad plan of a d*unk women). So I went in. We had a couple of drinks, laughed, fucked and cuddled till the morning. I think it was the first time she'd been naked with someone new for some time. It turn out to be a nice little set up for both of us and lasted the best part of a year. We were both lonely single parents at the time and it's just what we both needed.

Attraction is key to me! So I could never just meet up with someone I’d never seen!

By *ac31Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

No as i need to see them and chat first. However…… I really fancy the idea of arranging a fuck n go where I’m tied n blindfolded - hubby watching but I’d have no idea who they are but that’s a fantasy scenario and definitely wouldn’t be the norm.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

i have actually, it was to speak about a job as a masseuse messaging mostly men and a good many older men as well. Ended up getting high and sucking the man's cock who wanted to hire me. Probably would have allowed him to fuck me too but didn't happen.

By *teveNW81Man  over a year ago

wigan

"

Yes, didnt regret it

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

I have spoken to them on the phone and in fairness swapped pics and then met them

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Yes on many occasions, But it was for an organised party and there were people there that I had either met before or had been messaging with for some time.

But a total stranger, only in exceptional circumstances.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I did it often when I was first on Fab but I am far more selective now !

By *implyfun1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I did many many years ago

Through my work at the time I had to deal with insurance brokers, got chatting to one female in a Glasgow office who was very flirty and cheeky on the phone which I liked very much and she had a very sexy voice. After a few work related chats we swapped numbers and texts for a few days (all before MMS) so she invited me to her flat one evening so I went

Turned out not to be my cuppa T but as I was young and single I went with the gun for a month or so before ending it

Lesson learned tho and thank god mms arrived a few years later lol

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

We wouldn’t meet full stop without exchanging a face pic at some point.

Many of our first meets have taken place within the home whether that be a social or something more. All have been a success and have gone on to form good acquaintances.

We play it by ear on a meet with no expectations so everyone is at ease.

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

"No as i need to see them and chat first. However…… I really fancy the idea of arranging a fuck n go where I’m tied n blindfolded - hubby watching but I’d have no idea who they are but that’s a fantasy scenario and definitely wouldn’t be the norm. "

We did this as it was one of Kat’s fantasies. I was entrusted to arrange this and it was one of our most memorable meets to date so much so she’s looking to repeat the experience. Our fella was a true gent.

Not without pics....

By *777Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Never…..attraction is a must. I cannot believe people actually do blind meets, they must have a death wish

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Never without a picture.. too dangerous mostly

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I wouldn't go on a social meet, without seeing pics and chatting, never mind going to an unknown place, to meet an anonymous guy.

By *upermazMan  over a year ago

northampton

I have quite a few times in the past and they hadn’t seen a pic of me either but I always made it abundantly clear that when we meet if I’m not for you that’s fine and I don’t expect anything just for turning up and will leave without any hard feelings luckily that never happened lol but every meet I have a very specific scenario I run past them and every time they’ve been very responsive to it as it works on many levels it’s exciting horny a bit naughty and saves any nervousness and uncomfortable silence etc and most of all it’s a damm horny way to break the ice. But let’s face it if your meeting someone who is a axe murderer it may not be a pic of them lol but if it’s for attraction purposes that’s fair enough but personally I prefer what type of person they are and how horny and naughty they are rather than looks cos I’ve met some absolute stunners who have the personality of a wet lettuce and a shit boring shag but you could meet someone who fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down but be the fuck of your life lol

"Never…..attraction is a must. I cannot believe people actually do blind meets, they must have a death wish "

Yeah I was surprised too!

would never meet without knowing who the other person is i have to like wjat i see at the very least ...

Most men - Yes deffo.

Most women - Hell No !!!!!!!!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No, but had them come to ours…

Oh the foolish things we do when hungry for a meet

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

Did once. Regretted when went down on her as stank. Did not stay long

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

No and never will.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

About 13 years ago, I the male half, then single, arrived in a new city to go to uni to retrain. Day 1 and went on a telephone chat line and got talking to a local women. She lived within a mile it transpired. After about 10 minutes of chat via delayed messages she invited me round for a cup of tea. All we knew about each other were ages. She was a few years younger. I arrived and the door was slightly ajar with no lights on. I knocked and called out. A female voice called me to come upstairs. I walked through a darkened hall and up the unlit stairs to her be_room, all the while thinking I was probably going to get robbed, mugged or worse, but hey ho, curiosity or maybe something else drove me on. I entered the be_room and she was naked in the bed. This was one strange evening. She was really hot with a great body. We started to get it on and as things progressed I asked if she had any condoms which I didn’t. Then things got even stranger as she called out someone’s name asking if he had any. It turned out to be an Indian post grad student lodging with her who came in and gave us some. I am sure he probably still dines out on the stories he has about his time in England. It was one of the strangest nights of my life. A hot smart women I had never met invites me round and within half an hour of first speaking and 5 minutes of walking through the door we were having sex. We met up a few times afterwards for sex until one time she phoned up asking me to came round. I said I couldn’t as I had work to do and was given the ultimatum, come now or never again. Perhaps foolishly I went for never. Fond memories. We would certainly never meet blind now though.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

need some pics and verification on profile, then yes. and i have done. been to couple houses, men women. All had pictures. No pictures not a chance.

As a single woman i wouldn't, as a tall TV with pointy heels no problems (those things are lethall)

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

The best way to find oneself knocking on some persons door & being told that they know nothing about the arranged meet.

Come on people, this is Fab, the home of timewasters and twisted con artists......

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Hell no

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

No never.

I have however had them come to my house on a couple of occasions.

Not without a face pic never

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

We don’t do socials but wouldn’t meet without a face pic

I think we all fear what might happen although probably never would. Most folk are good but its always the bad storeys that make the news and they tend to stick in our minds.

As part of my job I regularly visit people in their own homes and up until I saw this post, I'd never given it a second thought. Its doubtful I will change as I believe that, despite what we read/see in the media, its highly unlikely you will ever come across anyone who 'has it in for you', especially if you've done them no harm previously, (as you've never met them). Most violent crimes (which is where I think this thread was aiming at) are done by people who know each other. (obviously there are exceptions and I understand why people are cautious) but for the vast majority we live in a safe place really.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It's a risky one even for a confident bloke, even without a social first there should be lots of chat and some photos. I am surprised when a social is skipped but also felt confident ther was nothing sinister going to happen after talking even if only briefly.

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Always a pic, never had a social

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've had guys at mine, who I haven't a clue what they look like. Adds to the excitement I think

By *r TonguetasticMan  over a year ago

North Essex

Yes, did it once,short notice meet with a couple, did speak to her on the phone when I was about 5 minutes away.

They were exactly as they described themselves on here, and he just took pictures as per their profile..

Was a very good meet, the spontinaity added to the whole situation

By *ony51963Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

So seeing a photo lessens the risk ?????

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"

Yep. A few years ago now. After months of intelligent chat, and despite my requests for a face pic, I never got one but still agreed to meet. NEVER. AGAIN. WILL I DO THAT. We should never put ourselves in a vulnerable position and that includes blokes.

"

We've been to.. And had come to us.. People from Fab that started with messages,that we met without pics or social first. But we always have at least a quick speak on phone beforehand. Never let us down yet.

If people don't want to exchange phone numbers or speak on phone or video WhatsApp then thier probably not genuinely going to meet in person.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

No. It’s so easy these days with smartphones, to take pics, then upload them in here, or swap via messenger.

I like a social meet first too, usually in a coffeehouse, nice and friendly, no pressure, or expectations, see if we click face to face. If not, nothing really lost other than maybe half an hour of your time

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We've been to people's houses and had them cone to ours as a social thing / playdate .. But we did see pics before hand. Absoutely have to see pics. Ended up at a few parties that way.

Most of the time it's been fine but due to a single negative experiance with someone we are more wary about it now. Parties yeah, not an issue if the account is well verified but preffer nuteral ground now for meeting singles and couples.

By *ellylovesto69TV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Seems funny that people invite you to there home but won't ring you and chat 1st..I've even said give me a time when your guna ring so that you can withhold your number if need be..but nope, I have never spoken to any meet before going to there house..very strange

By *ustlooking83ABCMan  over a year ago

Bedford

I have, i was a bit nervous and aprehensive about getting there and being mugged or something, but i've been trained so thought i'd have half a chance.

I made them meet me down the road in the end and walk with me into their place. It eased my mind and it actually turned out to be ok as well as having a really good time.

By *UFSWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"

Yes

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Yep, a good few times from online. Always having seen pics, and done a phone or video call. Almost always been great sex, and yes, the huge apprehension before hand gives an adrenaline rush that does add to it. Sometimes gone to there’s, sometimes them to me. Sometimes a bit of a drink/chat first, others getting at it the second we see each other.

By *ayd100Man  over a year ago

clitheroe

Yes,instructed to let myself in, Go upstairs to a darkened room and do the business. Still don't know what he looks like, but know what he tastes like.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We have guys round for a first meet with a full intention of playing if everyone's happy - never insist on a "social only" first meet.

But without seeing at least a small selection of photos? NEVER.

(Bry)

Have knocked on there door never having seen a face photo

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No and I wouldn't either. Always meet in a public place first.

By *istnbroke69Man  over a year ago

Cheshire / West Midlands

No shared conversations and pictures prior.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Yes and after spotting the concealed cameras all around the place, we promptly walked straight back out again.

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"Without a pic no wayyyyyy

What if 'naughtyblondeJessica88' is the dude from hellraiser?

Or even worse Rishi Sunak in a mankini.. "

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I think it's fair to say Men take far more risks than Women so it is more likely this will happen when Men meet other men, particularly gloryhole stuff which is more often anonymous..

Adds a whole lot more excitement to the meet,not sure statistically if it is anymore 'dangerous' than picking up from a bar or club etc..

By *orthmanMan  over a year ago

Kendal

[Removed by poster at 12/08/22 14:24:35]

I have when I first joined

I’d say that as it’s so rare for any man to even get as much as a reply on fabs they were offered meet that consisted of an instant come over and fuck offer that they would be breaking the speed limit in their eagerness to get their leg over…., I don’t think many of these thirsty men would think twice about their own safety to even be concerned about a minor problem like someone not looking like their photo!

I've gone to someone's house after seeing a couple of pictures and chatting a bit but without a picture then that would be a no.

With no social yes. If we hadn’t exchanged plenty of pics and chats before hand then no.

Would never do this

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Yes and after spotting the concealed cameras all around the place, we promptly walked straight back out again. "

Oh and just to clarify, we had chatted, exchanged pics etc so don't be fooled.

It was a fair way away too but thankfully we headed over to Chams on the way back so the night wasn't a total loss.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes most of our meets are arranged on Fab then we go to his house for the meet

Yes, years ago, we chatted online a little bit, I said I wouldn't meet without a pic, he said he didn't have one, and dared me to take a chance.

So I drove to his, it was late at night. Made sure he opened the door rather than me knocking.

He looked a bit embarrassed and said he had had a few drinks and might not get it up.

But jesus christ he was the hottest guy I'd ever met, in terms of exactly what I would have been looking for. And we had really good sex. I was gutted when we eventually lost contact a while later

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

No chance

Yep was chatting on here w8a lady no pics after a few days she said she was free at the weekend so said for fun come round was the start of a ten year friendship.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Never watched a horror film or seen some of the horror swingers?? Never any guarantees what awaits behind a door but one has to sometimes think with brain not balls..

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"

Yeah ….. once or twice

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

No.

By *olbornsubguyMan  over a year ago

london

Frequently. One guy wanted me to let myself in the back door and walk into his dark house. He jumped me when he discovered the “burglar”, tied me up and r*aped my arse all night. The big surprise was he was an incredibly fit, hot young muscular black guy

By *ussylover222Man  over a year ago

wigan

I did once when I was new here. After chatting for a while and some good chemistry and banter a lady asked me how quick I could get round to her house, it wasn’t far away so I got myself round there and we both had a great time, in hindsight was probably a bit risky really, you never know what could be waiting when you get there.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

We’ve went to peoples’ houses for a social a few times. Had swapped face pics and video called first though

By *olbornsubguyMan  over a year ago

london

One thing I’ve stopped doing is agreeing to wait face down on the bed with the front door open, with new guys I’ve not met. Had an iPhone stolen one time. Serves me right I guess. Still get a lot of guys wanting Anon meets but tell them I have to at least let them in

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

done it a few times and all but one was ok

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"done it a few times and all but one was ok"

The ones when it goes wrong are not here to tell us…

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Yep turned up outside the queens house and started taking pictures

By *he National ThrustMan  over a year ago

Horsham, Sussex

Yeah, have done after a bit of consideration.

I quite like some of the risks and "what-ifs", but at the same time would prefer to avoid the stabbier sort of consequences.

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yep few meets have been like this

By *fkcpl4groupCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I have quite a few times in the past and they hadn’t seen a pic of me either but I always made it abundantly clear that when we meet if I’m not for you that’s fine and I don’t expect anything just for turning up and will leave without any hard feelings luckily that never happened lol but every meet I have a very specific scenario I run past them and every time they’ve been very responsive to it as it works on many levels it’s exciting horny a bit naughty and saves any nervousness and uncomfortable silence etc and most of all it’s a damm horny way to break the ice. But let’s face it if your meeting someone who is a axe murderer it may not be a pic of them lol but if it’s for attraction purposes that’s fair enough but personally I prefer what type of person they are and how horny and naughty they are rather than looks cos I’ve met some absolute stunners who have the personality of a wet lettuce and a shit boring shag but you could meet someone who fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down but be the fuck of your life lol"

Cool idea

We meet people all time (single Men ,Women and Couples ),that we've not meet before but we have to see some pictures first n we always end up playing.

We've even gone to house party's not knowing anybody there.

We get it if you're a single woman you have to play safe n think about your safety but we're a couple so we can jump in feet first.

TBH We find with single guys on here if you don't meet them on the 1st Day we exchange messages .Then chances of them turning up to a meet are drastically reduced. Couples a few Days n Women well they can be a lot of effort.

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

With pictures, several times... Doesn't really take the guesswork out of things... But some nice interiors and pussy cats were experienced.

Mr did once go to view a potential work week house share and had the old man try it on with him (ewww), so even vanilla situations can turn strange real quick.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Just after meeting for drinks

By *nal-DelightTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Yup!

It was the wrong address and I'd just walked in dressed up and plopped myself on the sofa and waited.

A bloke walks in from another room and boy is he surprised! So was I as I thought maybe a roommate, so I asked about my host and they guy laughed and said it was his neighbour across the street I was looking for.

I didn't tell my date I went to the wrong place first!

By *ayd100Man  over a year ago

clitheroe

Done it a few times, luckily always went well

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Nope

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Yeah only once. We'd spoken a lot before hand on Kik too going over safe words etc

She was probably the best person I've ever met off here, we had a good relationship for a few months until she moved for work

We still talk now and again, she's cool as fuck

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Did once. Regretted when went down on her as stank. Did not stay long "

Would a picture have helped? (unless it was Scratch'n'Sniff)

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Once and it worked out well for me thankfully, she was fit, good looking and we had great sex

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

"Did once. Regretted when went down on her as stank. Did not stay long

Would a picture have helped? (unless it was Scratch'n'Sniff)"

Hahahahaha

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple  over a year ago

Sheerness

Not without a pic but without a social meet I have

By *olarMan  over a year ago

woking

Nope

But I have gone to a house after pic exchange only to find it was twenty years out of date Like a News of the world reporter I made my excuses and left !!

Closest I ever did to that was a tinder match and straight to their house based on photos and the invite. Was risky, but turned out to be really good fun.

By *heonixrising500Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Once and I was a disaster

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes the my first party !! Had a good tie could have been better if a d*unk lady hadn’t made a beeline for me !! But took some pictures the hostess loved !!

By *tsacatch.22Man  over a year ago

South East

Yep. But only after chatting for quite a while. I was bought into the personality and body. I saw photos of the profile but not face pics.

I wasn't disappointed and it was the best sex I had ever had. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

By *lecom1Couple  over a year ago

Stornoway

Did it one time back in the 70's with my first wife. Had contacted the man through a contact magazine, the meet went well but we never did another meet without pics etc first. Wasn't so easy back in those days so one tended to gamble.

By *MaverickMan  over a year ago

Rushden

Or the other way around . Welcome a first social in your flat ?

I done first socials in my flat before , but there was photos , and chat online before …

Then after someone said I was puting myself at risk .

is messed up isn’t it ? We all just want to chill and cause of of nut cases we all have to be careful and paranoid ….

Is like trusting WhatsApp number … I have no issues about it … some people go mental about it … I don’t get it … just block ! Isn’t it ?

By *ubyBlairWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish / Edinburgh

Absolutely not for me.

Not only do I need to know for sure that there’s attraction and that mutual ‘I want to rip your clothes off’ chemistry…

…but I’ve also watched way too much true crime to do that. I’m not ready to become the unwilling main character in a documentary

By *MaverickMan  over a year ago

Rushden

When a lady is intimidated by trust herself

To stranger even after social with friends company … I like to suggest to share to a friend who she trusts a photo of my passport , adress and all details and data she needs , driving license , bank details … whatever … .

Unfortunately we live in a world that make us live with the guards up . Is very sad . . .

No way. Friend of mine did this (from another site) and it was a set up. Got attacked.

No pictures? No way!!!

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

[Removed by poster at 18/09/22 23:46:43]

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I sort of have.

Did BDSM meet where I 'broke into' house, overpowered lady, tied her to bed, used and abused her as per her wishes and left.

I was masked the entire time.

Her partner was in other room watching on cam.

It was arranged by friend who made arrangements and vetted them

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

No chance ,when I go to someone's house for a meet I want to know who I'm meeting ,what colour door and what car on drive so I know I'm at right house as often hard to see numbers in the dark

By *illxxMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Done it once I won’t do it again turned out to be a not very nice couple. Made my excuses and left

By *yndrwg5Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Had a meet where I was instructed by the guy to go to a house where his partner would be inside on the bed bent over blind folded, I was to turn up let myself in go to be_room take a few photos to send to the guy fuck her and leave without a word spoken! It was scary exiting

Yes

By *valiceslutTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Had many in days of Loot contacts, telephone numbers on toilet walls and pre internet. But generally met at public locations first - have met a guy only once after speaking to him a few times on the phone but no pix. Am quite petite (and even more so when I was younger) - was my first gay experience and was enjoyable until he came in my mouth without warning! Was a shock and I left pretty quickly after. There was no coercion or power games (he was over 6ft and built but was very gentle). However I never thought about the possible dangers at the time….. very lucky I suppose as could have turned out differently.

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

No I wouldn't ever do it

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We tend to stick to the rule if someone won't meet for a no pressure drink and chat initially, we don't meet.

Simple.

Seems to work for us.

I've met someone without seeing a face pic and waited 7 weeks to meet him. But we did chat on the phone and he sent me a video of his cock beforehand.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

Yes all our first time meets are like that

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

Yes before I joined this site or tvchix, met someone who said they were a full time tv, turned out to be a bloke who had a pair of laddered fishnets, a pair of hi heel boots 4sizes to small a piece of black vinyl sheet he called a skirt and a joke shop wig, an utterly repulsive individual from that day till this I’ve never been to anyone’s house that I don’t know

By *im4play4uMan  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

[Removed by poster at 19/09/22 16:41:24]

I did one time when I was on the site first time we been chatting for sometime and I give my mobile number don't give it out anymore but I took a big chance and it turned out perfectly as this beautiful Italian young gentleman with coffee and chocolates and my god we had fun still see him now 4 years later

But would never do it again unless it's a friend I know very well.

Nope. Always meet them first in a public place

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

It’d feel dodgy but at this stage I’d go for a pat on back

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I have done , twice. The first time we met in the pub next door to their house. They assured me i could stay the night , so i had a few drinks with them . I liked them. We walked over to their house, where it turned out they had some bizarre fantasies they hadnt revealed to me. I decided to leave, and they then had a screaming row blaming the other for me leaving. Then their children woke up. So, i found myself sitting in my car, outside the house, in a rural location, having had a few beers. Much to my own disgust, i drove away.

By *raig07Man  over a year ago

East of Birmingham

I have, after some very good communication, chat on the phone and the exchange of some pictures. Met a lovely couple for a very nice evening, played out a blindfold scenario with the wife.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

My next dodgy visit was to a house in the suburbs. I had spoken to a man who told me his wife would love a _antra massage. Sounded genuine, but i never spome to her. (red flag). I knocked on the door, and a beautiful younger woman, wearing very little opened it and invited me in . I met her "husband" a much older man, dressed in workmans overalls. I sensed there was something odd about the scenario, but she assured me she wanted a massage. He left the room and stayed in the kitchen for most of the time. When he left, i asked for her consent.. And surprise surprise, she whispered a Tantra massage was not what she wanted. So, we agreed on a non sexual, head neck and shoulder massage. I left the house, totally confused. I was very naive at the time, I would be a lot more discerning now .

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

We've always had pictures and some messaging before turning up at someones home.

By *cnugatugMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Creepy

I have once. But we had been chatting on here for a while

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Notice how it's all blokes saying they've done it, and women saying hell to the no!!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We've been invited several times to go directly to people's homes but never do in case it got got awkward. It's a lot easier to get up and leave in a pub etc.

"Notice how it's all blokes saying they've done it, and women saying hell to the no!! "

I’m so shocked

My first meet from here (on my last profile) was sort of like that.

They had face pics on their profile but I hadn't. For some reason I forgot to send one early on and they forgot to ask. We were chatting for a while on here then moved to Kik and got on well. After a couple of weeks of chatting they invited me to theirs.

On answering the door they breathed a sigh of relief and explained they had only realised half hour beforehand that they had no idea what I looked like! Turned into a fun evening! Wonder if they are still on here....

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

No, always have a social drink in a bar first.

It’s a great idea.

1 hour later… oooh when you getting your patio finished?

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Not something i would ever have done before. I started chatting to a guy on here and after time swapped numbers and had chatted several times on phone. Thankfully was an excellent night and led to lots of fun times.

Wouldnt consider doing it with only fab contact. Would need to chat away from here. X

By *rooMan  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Have done only after chatting and getting to know them a lil

By *hubbyaliceWoman  over a year ago

The great beyond

Yeah. Had a few meets where the guy would turn up at my house and I'd be there either dressed up of fully naked. No social met. Just sex. Back when I was young and stupid and having a breakdown.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"

Without a pic? No. Can't afford to gamble the petrol on a wasted journey for starters.

By *HICKCHOCMan  over a year ago

London/Blackpool

Yeah

Adds to the excitement for me

Lucky they have All bin good

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Avoid meets at Browning Street Easington, a couple are signing in different accounts and arranging bogus meets there.

Guy at the door wasn't too happy when I asked for a Erica and Martin, he'd had several similar requests and police have been informed.

not worth the risk

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Definitely not

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Not without pics in their profile at the very least, no....

By *untime40Man  over a year ago

Greenwich

Yes I've always met like this never had issues just trust until I get a reason not to then it will be see ya

Have exchanged pics and then invited guys round to just walk in and fuck me

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"

No, but we have invited people to our home without a social meet, although we have seen them on cam that evening.

» Add a new message to this topic