FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is this a swingers site or a dating site?

Is this a swingers site or a dating site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ervySmurf OP   Man  over a year ago

Deutchland

Because most women seem to be looking for Mr. Ideal and to be romantically woo'd rather than just here to have fun.

It seems more about women teasing and dicking guys about than it is about just, well, swinging!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Where did you get your 'facts' from? Z

Deutchland

"Where did you get your 'facts' from? Z"

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?

Bolton

Question - the ? at the end is a clue! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where did you get your 'facts' from? Z

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?"

get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we

Bolton

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we"

lol! Z

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

swinging site .. and a damn gud one !

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

obviously been getting dicked about by the women on here id say

well guys you take out what you put in and sometimes your asked to leave a deposit even if its in a safty pack

Deutchland

"well guys you take out what you put in and sometimes your asked to leave a deposit even if its in a safty pack"

LOL! Very true.

Although with some here it seems more like a game of Mastermind.. guy - 5 white pegs - woman - none right, guess again.

Deutchland

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we"

Nope, the damp patch had dried out :S

Plenty here through brickbats at they guys, and we have a bitch of a time trying to strike up conversations - but there does seem to be a large number of women here who mistake the site for Match.com :O

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we

Plenty here through brickbats at they guys, and we have a bitch of a time trying to strike up conversations - but there does seem to be a large number of women here who mistake the site for Match.com :O"

What!!! Where are you getting your statistics from? Your a man yet your speaking for a large number of women on here!!!Match.com!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Sorry, was that an answer, comment or troll?get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we

Plenty here through brickbats at they guys, and we have a bitch of a time trying to strike up conversations - but there does seem to be a large number of women here who mistake the site for Match.com :O"

but again that is it.. and zoes question is a fair one as it seem you are just throwing stuff out there and seeing what sticks...

maybe the answer is, it is what it is to different people, and as far as i was last aware there was no "right" or "wrong" way to go about swinging...

some people for example go to clubs and lie on a bed and welcome all and sundry, others like to go down the social route and like to get to know people well before playing.......

i don't it is fair to have a go at people for going about swinging in a different manner to you.....

maybe the moral of the story is there are enough people doing it the same way without having to attack people.....

Could say same about male profiles, lots of males on here with words"looking for that special one" etc, when you mention playing as 3sum, they just want 1 on 1. To me swinging is sharing

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

Lmao so basically another single guy moaning about not getting enough meets it's treads like this which cloud peoples veiws of us single guys

and for the record it's the best swinging site about but you get what you put in so make the effort instead of making things harder for yourself

SIMPLES!

It's called 'fab Swingers' so at a guess I'd imagine that primarily it's a swingers site, but if someone is looking for true love and they find it on here then best of luck to them - that's what I say

Personally though, we use it as a swingers site

It is a sex site but things can develope.im having a issue at moment about not telling my f/b about private meet.theres a fine line between the two...sex or date..i just dont know.

I've seen a few profiles that look as If theyve been written for happyeverafter dot com, but only a few

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Because most women seem to be looking for Mr. Ideal and to be romantically woo'd rather than just here to have fun.

It seems more about women teasing and dicking guys about than it is about just, well, swinging! "

As I type there are currently 17,510 members online. Now, I have no idea what the ratio of men to women are but let's imagine it is 4:1 - that would mean there are approximately 4377 women on line - potentially. How many have you engaged in conversation to make the assertion you do?

I can only speak for myself when I say - I am here for fun. The very idea of getting into a relationship brings me out in a rash!

I'm one of the non swinger members. Its very difficult to find highly sexed open minded people on the main stream sites. Theres no sites for multiple partner highly sexed perverts, well theres the kink site FL but there is much less traffic, so we have a toe in a few pools! As long as people are straight up about who they are I don't think people should get frustrated.

Deutchland

"Could say same about male profiles, lots of males on here with words"looking for that special one" etc, when you mention playing as 3sum, they just want 1 on 1. To me swinging is sharing"

Very true. To me, "single woman looking for single guy" - take it to AFF or Match because that isn't swinging and never will be.

Deutchland

"I'm one of the non swinger members. Its very difficult to find highly sexed open minded people on the main stream sites. Theres no sites for multiple partner highly sexed perverts, well theres the kink site FL but there is much less traffic, so we have a toe in a few pools! As long as people are straight up about who they are I don't think people should get frustrated. "

Isn't that exactly what AFF is?

"Could say same about male profiles, lots of males on here with words"looking for that special one" etc, when you mention playing as 3sum, they just want 1 on 1. To me swinging is sharing

Very true. To me, "single woman looking for single guy" - take it to AFF or Match because that isn't swinging and never will be."

I do single guys only - as a single woman. That is not swinging in the traditional sense.

So, do I have your permission to stay because I have been on AFF and it is crap?

Deutchland

"Lmao so basically another single guy moaning about not getting enough meets it's treads like this which cloud peoples veiws of us single guys

and for the record it's the best swinging site about but you get what you put in so make the effort instead of making things harder for yourself

SIMPLES! "

Not complaining at all about not getting enough meets - stunning reading between the lines there chap :S

Just commenting on the behaviour of some of the women on the site - likely those who also like to dish it out to the single males.

Guys get slagged off for being rude, posting cock shots etc. Sadly many princesses behave just as badly.

"Lmao so basically another single guy moaning about not getting enough meets it's treads like this which cloud peoples veiws of us single guys

SIMPLES!

Not complaining at all about not getting enough meets - stunning reading between the lines there chap :S

Just commenting on the behaviour of some of the women on the site - likely those who also like to dish it out to the single males.

Guys get slagged off for being rude, posting cock shots etc. Sadly many princesses behave just as badly."

Erm, hang on a mo there mate! Your original post said MOST women on here. Now it is only SOME? Seems to me you are moving the boundaries to suit your argument. And the 'princesses' comment comes across as rather bitter - though I may be wrong about that, being a bit of a badly behave princess myself.

Oh, no. Hang on - I'm a Queen - my profile name says I am.

Your probably right there. I did used to have a subscription. I think you had to pay to use most of the site from what I remember. I have considered hiding this profile again and sticking to FL but I have met some awesome sexy people here so it may be worth sifting though the messages.

Deutchland

"I do single guys only - as a single woman. That is not swinging in the traditional sense."

and that's simply my point. You exclude attached guys - youre choice and I have no issue with that.

Everyone makes their choices on who floats their boat but perhaps Fabs would make things "less frustrating" if they allowed folks to indicate their preferences properly in searches and the like.

Deutchland

SIMPLES!

Guys get slagged off for being rude, posting cock shots etc. Sadly many princesses behave just as badly.

Erm, hang on a mo there mate! Your original post said MOST women on here. Now it is only SOME? Seems to me you are moving the boundaries to suit your argument. And the 'princesses' comment comes across as rather bitter - though I may be wrong about that, being a bit of a badly behave princess myself.

Oh, no. Hang on - I'm a Queen - my profile name says I am. "

Oh good lord... i apologise for using a generalisation.

"I do single guys only - as a single woman. That is not swinging in the traditional sense.

and that's simply my point. You exclude attached guys - youre choice and I have no issue with that.

Everyone makes their choices on who floats their boat but perhaps Fabs would make things "less frustrating" if they allowed folks to indicate their preferences properly in searches and the like."

Well if MOST single guys didn't ignore my profile then they would know exactly what my preferences were!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Surely the site should be whatever the individual wants out of it?

London

SIMPLES!

Guys get slagged off for being rude, posting cock shots etc. Sadly many princesses behave just as badly."

well it sounded much more like complaint then a comment chap!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well, I am one of the females you are speaking about! I am only looking for 1 on 1, and yes I like to know someone and be attracted to them before I want to have sex with them, doesn't mean I am looking for love, just friendship and respect, because if you can't stimulate my mind, you sure as hell not going to be able to stimulate my body! Doesn't make me right or wrong, just that I have my own way of doing things

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Snip...

"The very idea of getting into a relationship brings me out in a rash!"

Do you want some of my antihistamines? I get a nervous tic as well just thinking about the "R" word

Deutchland

"Surely the site should be whatever the individual wants out of it?"

Are you suggesting that we should be happy to support the pic collectors, time-wasters, fakes & frauds etc.

After all that is thier choice for getting something out of the site?

"Surely the site should be whatever the individual wants out of it?

Are you suggesting that we should be happy to support the pic collectors, time-wasters, fakes & frauds etc.

After all that is thier choice for getting something out of the site?"

How do you mean support the pic collectors ect ?

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

At least we got this forum

Women like men have choices some want commitment some don’t

(some just want committed)

Some women like some men prefer to live on there own and don’t want to settle down but still have needs and want to full fill those needs with some one they are attracted to on all levels

And I for one don’t see anything wrong with that

and thats from me the male half oops must have banged my head this morning

Deutchland

"Well, I am one of the females you are speaking about! I am only looking for 1 on 1, and yes I like to know someone and be attracted to them before"

1 on 1 - nothing wrong with that at all.

original question was why "some" women (a number between 1 and infinity) exclude married men and do so quite rudely in "some" cases (a number between 1 and infinity).

Swinging was never about marital status - it's "extra" fun.

I personally don't agree with people "playing away" without their partner's knowledge - that isn't swinging either and should be taken to Affair.com

"Snip...

The very idea of getting into a relationship brings me out in a rash!

Do you want some of my antihistamines? I get a nervous tic as well just thinking about the "R" word "

I blame my age! It's an aversion which has come from past over-exposure!

Deutchland

"After all that is thier choice for getting something out of the site?

How do you mean support the pic collectors ect ? "

Because if someone's individual choice is to create a fake profile and collect pics maybe even use them on other sites - isn't that just as legitimate if we're all about individual choice in how people choose to use the site?

West

Noooooooooo...I was only referring to the genuine people here...

I'm presuming your cheesed off because you dont understand why you have to treat women/couples with respect on here?

No it's not a dating site, it's a swingers site but I for one still expect to be shown some courtesy

Because if someone's individual choice is to create a fake profile and collect pics maybe even use them on other sites - isn't that just as legitimate if we're all about individual choice in how people choose to use the site?"

That is only a suspicion though - not actual proof of anything. Just like the 'most women on here are looking for a relationship' comment.

If they have a fake profile on ANY site then it is not a legitimate use of that site. Ever. All sites have terms and conditions - I don't recall any that I have been on (and that is a fair few) who say 'we welcome fake profiles'.

Because if someone's individual choice is to create a fake profile and collect pics maybe even use them on other sites - isn't that just as legitimate if we're all about individual choice in how people choose to use the site?"

Right got you, not often I'm stumped for words but I am now as I totally see where you are coming from and having always said people should be allowed to use site how they want I never even thought about they way you put it.

Deutchland

"I'm presuming your cheesed off because you dont understand why you have to treat women/couples with respect on here?

"

Not at all and please don't presume. I like many other single guys treat everyone on this site(s) with the utmost respect.

Even those who jump on threads

Maybe a starting point is to read the profiles carefully - then you can exclude those who don't fit your requirements?

A second option is to send more than a one sentence message and have some detail on your profile so that others know what you want.

I am single and don't meet married men its my choice.

I can't see how that's a problem for you?

I also have a number of couples with whom I cam off the site but found via the site..... and we have a ball...

We get out what we like and put in what we please, isn't that the point - if it does not serve you well why not start your own perfect site - free - and see how much interest it gets?

I think grow up and read the small print is the underlying message, this is for fun not moaning.....

Deutchland

"I don't recall any that I have been on (and that is a fair few) who say 'we welcome fake profiles'."

Was commenting on the "individuals choice" thing for using the site. And Fabs being free is a little more prone to abuse.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Well, I am one of the females you are speaking about! I am only looking for 1 on 1, and yes I like to know someone and be attracted to them before I want to have sex with them, doesn't mean I am looking for love, just friendship and respect, because if you can't stimulate my mind, you sure as hell not going to be able to stimulate my body! Doesn't make me right or wrong, just that I have my own way of doing things

"

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 18:33:45]

I take it the women you have contacted have rejected you hence you creating this thread.

"I don't recall any that I have been on (and that is a fair few) who say 'we welcome fake profiles'.

Was commenting on the "individuals choice" thing for using the site. And Fabs being free is a little more prone to abuse. "

But individuals only have choice within the set parameters of the sites terms and conditions. So the argument you propose is specious at best.

Deutchland

"I am single and don't meet married men its my choice.

I can't see how that's a problem for you?"

It isn't.

It's a problem for the guys who do take the time to read profiles, do take the time to write a literate message, do take the time to attach pics, don't simply send a wink/invite or cock shot and don't ignore preferences.

To then get a "don't do married men" is frustrating and bizarre on a swinging site.

If you state it on your profile than it saves a whole heap of time and effort.

"I don't recall any that I have been on (and that is a fair few) who say 'we welcome fake profiles'.

Was commenting on the "individuals choice" thing for using the site. And Fabs being free is a little more prone to abuse.

But individuals only have choice within the set parameters of the sites terms and conditions. So the argument you propose is specious at best."

Deutchland

"I take it the women you have contacted have rejected you hence you creating this thread.

"

Insightful comment.. ladies and gentlemen, please don't feed the troll.

"I take it the women you have contacted have rejected you hence you creating this thread.

Insightful comment.. ladies and gentlemen, please don't feed the troll. "

Actually your the troll speaking for men and woman which simple is not your business

Where does it say in the rules of use of the site that it can only be used for certain purposes? There is an option to put 1 on 1 meets.. So that's acceptable! There is no rule that says u can't look for love :/

"Where does it say in the rules of use of the site that it can only be used for certain purposes? There is an option to put 1 on 1 meets.. So that's acceptable! There is no rule that says u can't look for love :/

"

To then get a "don't do married men" is frustrating and bizarre on a swinging site

Sorry but as a married couple who only meet SINGLE guys we find that statement bizarre

If a single guy starts chatting to us and we find out he is married we will not meet him as we are swingers not cheaters

And just because it states on your profile that you have your wife’s permission to play doesn’t exactly mean you do have it does it

if people dont want to meet nothing you can do about it.

"To then get a "don't do married men" is frustrating and bizarre on a swinging site

Sorry but as a married couple who only meet SINGLE guys we find that statement bizarre

If a single guy starts chatting to us and we find out he is married we will not meet him as we are swingers not cheaters

And just because it states on your profile that you have your wife’s permission to play doesn’t exactly mean you do have it does it

"

I don't do married men because they constantly let you down. Their morals are their concern.

By *ixenSubminxiveWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm one of the non swinger members. Its very difficult to find highly sexed open minded people on the main stream sites. Theres no sites for multiple partner highly sexed perverts, well theres the kink site FL but there is much less traffic, so we have a toe in a few pools! As long as people are straight up about who they are I don't think people should get frustrated. "

My _iew is similar to this. It is much harder to find kinky people on the regular dating sites. So for now I play with men and couples, but ideally I would like a long term partner rather than a fb.

Deutchland

"To then get a "don't do married men" is frustrating and bizarre on a swinging site

"

What makes you assume that married guys are cheating? I actually find your statement very offensive and am sure my wife will too.

Maybe you should drop her a line and see what she thinks?

London

Insightful comment.. ladies and gentlemen, please don't feed the troll.

Actually your the troll speaking for men and woman which simple is not your business"

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 18:58:51]

Deutchland

"

I don't do married men because they constantly let you down. Their morals are their concern."

To go back to the OP's original comment:

"Is this a swingers site or a dating site?

Because most women seem to be looking for Mr. Ideal and to be romantically woo'd rather than just here to have fun.

It seems more about women teasing and dicking guys about than it is about just, well, swinging!"

I have addressed the 'most' comment a number of times which have, in general, been ignored. The words 'teasing' and 'dicking guys about' suggest a bitterness at best - and certainly are judgemental. As I pointed out, you cannot possible claim this is true of 'most' women on here as if 'most of us are cock-teasers here to mess men like you around. As I said earlier:

"As I type there are currently 17,510 members online. Now, I have no idea what the ratio of men to women are but let's imagine it is 4:1 - that would mean there are approximately 4377 women on line - potentially. How many have you engaged in conversation to make the assertion you do?"

It is a vast generalisation based on some, perhaps, unfortunate experiences on here. You cannot, however, extrapolate from your small number of encounters (as many as they may seem to you) to the great majority of women on this site.

What makes you assume that married guys are cheating? I actually find your statement very offensive and am sure my wife will too.

Maybe you should drop her a line and see what she thinks?"

if find my statement very offensive then move on the next one you dont have to read it

plus you seem to find most profiles offensive so why join a site like this

"I am single and don't meet married men its my choice.

I can't see how that's a problem for you?

It isn't.

It's a problem for the guys who do take the time to read profiles, do take the time to write a literate message, do take the time to attach pics, don't simply send a wink/invite or cock shot and don't ignore preferences.

To then get a "don't do married men" is frustrating and bizarre on a swinging site.

If you state it on your profile than it saves a whol

e heap of time and effort. "

I do quote on my profile I don`t do married men

, but more often than not, they haven`t bothered to read my profile, just looked at the pics, checked the post code and bingo, message sent.

I`m very fussy who I meet, if I don`t fancy or connect with someone it`s not going to happen,

also like a social meet first, so why is the fact that I don`t want to meet married men bizaare?

Deutchland

OK, seeing as this is going off-topic and grammar getting worse how about i ask the question in a slightly different way...

As a single swinging woman, if you go to a swingers club, are you checking for wedding rings all night long?

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't do married men either, and it is stated on my profile as well, doesn't stop them from trying though!

If they have verified permission and they can meet in the way that suits me, then that is a different story, as the saying goes, each to their own

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"OK, seeing as this is going off-topic and grammar getting worse how about i ask the question in a slightly different way...

As a single swinging woman, if you go to a swingers club, are you checking for wedding rings all night long?"

You've taken it off topic on your own OP.

It's went from "most women aren't swingers and are here looking for a relationship and / or the one" to moaning about people not wanting to meet married guys playing solo... Best make up your mind what your issue is before posting

"OK, seeing as this is going off-topic and grammar getting worse how about i ask the question in a slightly different way...

As a single swinging woman, if you go to a swingers club, are you checking for wedding rings all night long?"

My last post brought it back on topic though.

Married guys do lie and take off their rings at clubs.. There isn't much u can do about that, the problem is if u do know they are married then u are partaking in the deception to the partner..

If a married mans wife is ok with her hubby going out swinging then why is she not involved.. Seems highly unlikely situation!

only thing i like is nice people who just want to meet and have a great time.

why does that have to be such a hard thing on a swingers site?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

If a married mans wife is ok with her hubby going out swinging then why is she not involved.. Seems highly unlikely situation!"

Sorry, but I meet a married man who is allowed to meet me and yes I have met his wife as well.

She also meets other singles and they play as a couple as well, not quite so strange to me.

Deutchland

"

I do quote on my profile I don`t do married men"

"

also like a social meet first, so why is the fact that I don`t want to meet married men bizaare?

"

But do you see it as dating or nsa fun. If the latter what has marital status got to do with it? Unless you assume that a married guy is cheating.

Newcastle and Gateshead

as least we are now actually seeing what the gripe is... which is a married person one, as opposed to the flowery stuff you tried to wrap it up in......

so you enter a larger pond and then complain because you can't find meets.....

people use different characteristics to meet people, already being married may be one of them..... being young/old is another, same as being large/skinny, same as being tall/short, same as being black/white/asian..

people always find on the thing that excludes them and want to make a song and dance about it....

why do some always focus of those that are unavailable as opposed to those that are!

"Because most women seem to be looking for Mr. Ideal and to be romantically woo'd rather than just here to have fun.

It seems more about women teasing and dicking guys about than it is about just, well, swinging! "

Dont think "most" women want to tease and dick guys around but if the guy in question isnt what she is looking for then and says so on her profile then why does he bother sending mail in the first place only for it to be deleted without reading.

There are quite a few women like me who have already found the ideal man .... my husband the other guys i find are afters to the main meal i get at home xx

As a single swinging woman, if you go to a swingers club, are you checking for wedding rings all night long?

My last post brought it back on topic though."

"

If a married mans wife is ok with her hubby going out swinging then why is she not involved.. Seems highly unlikely situation!

Sorry, but I meet a married man who is allowed to meet me and yes I have met his wife as well.

She also meets other singles and they play as a couple as well, not quite so strange to me. "

That isn't what I said tho, ur scencerio clearly stated the wife was just involved with swinging and I said when the wife ISN'T involved but is ok with it..

"

I do quote on my profile I don`t do married men

But do you see it as dating or nsa fun. If the latter what has marital status got to do with it? Unless you assume that a married guy is cheating.

"

As I said, how many married men are allowed to go out alone playing while the wife has nothing to do with it but is ok for it to happen?

Most if not almost all married single guys are doing it without their partner knowing.. If she knows then why is she not involved to?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

She also meets other singles and they play as a couple as well, not quite so strange to me.

That isn't what I said tho, ur scencerio clearly stated the wife was just involved with swinging and I said when the wife ISN'T involved but is ok with it.."

Ok, I get you now, and yes I can see your point

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

You need to re-word your profile on the mainstream sites, IMHO. I can honestly say that I've had waaaaaay more success in finding genuine people who enjoy "alternative" sex lives on OKC/POF etc than this site - if I was judging this site by results, it would be a joke, I use it mostly to keep in touch with people I meet in clubs etc.

Think about it, with just a few well-chosen subtle key-words, you can make your profile on those sites very easy to find for anyone with a bit of common sense and good kink-dar, without outing yourself as a sexual deviant to the world-at-large. Here, those keywords get swamped, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Unfortunately for me, the women I have had fun with from those sites haven't been suitable (or sometimes it was ME that was unsuitable) for a long-term thing, but I've had some memorable fun in the meantime!

The bonus for you might be that you won't be sent messages that say "hi babe hows u" and a cock photo, men browsing those sites aren't typing with a hardon and expecting instant gratification.

Just because it's not a dating site it doesn't mean women don't deserve a social effort as well to show that you actually want to be in their company.

"Here's a picture of my dick u want it inside you?" or "you up for some fun tonight?" isn't going to cut it for ground-breaking socialising. I've been shown some messages received by people and I see why they get fed up with the attitudes of some guys.

"I'm one of the non swinger members. Its very difficult to find highly sexed open minded people on the main stream sites. Theres no sites for multiple partner highly sexed perverts, well theres the kink site FL but there is much less traffic, so we have a toe in a few pools! As long as people are straight up about who they are I don't think people should get frustrated.

You need to re-word your profile on the mainstream sites, IMHO. I can honestly say that I've had waaaaaay more success in finding genuine people who enjoy "alternative" sex lives on OKC/POF etc than this site - if I was judging this site by results, it would be a joke, I use it mostly to keep in touch with people I meet in clubs etc.

Think about it, with just a few well-chosen subtle key-words, you can make your profile on those sites very easy to find for anyone with a bit of common sense and good kink-dar, without outing yourself as a sexual deviant to the world-at-large. Here, those keywords get swamped, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Unfortunately for me, the women I have had fun with from those sites haven't been suitable (or sometimes it was ME that was unsuitable) for a long-term thing, but I've had some memorable fun in the meantime!

The bonus for you might be that you won't be sent messages that say "hi babe hows u" and a cock photo, men browsing those sites aren't typing with a hardon and expecting instant gratification."

I found the opposite - absolute tosh on POF and OKC but loads of great meets on here.

And I've had list of guys looking for more from me x yes I'd like a guy that if I was looking for a bf he'd be a candidate and I'm looking for a few regular guys but defo NSA for me unfortunately some guys want more as well both sides of coin here

Deutchland

"Most if not almost all married single guys are doing it without their partner knowing.. If she knows then why is she not involved to?"

Why assume that to be the case? We're more than happy for any woman to talk to the missus to confirm that everything is open and above board - and that goes for her fb too.

But by similar logic to married men = cheating then single women who can only meet during the day and can't accommodate are likely cheating too?

Jeesh.. the 1st most important thing in the scene is trust. We're not about to invite anyone be that couples, fems or guys into our sex life and our home if we can't trust them. And I'm certainly not about to play with a woman who's cheating on her husband.

People need to fess up and be truthful otherwise playing in the scene is just opening yourself up to a world of hurt.

"Just because it's not a dating site it doesn't mean women don't deserve a social effort as well to show that you actually want to be in their company.

"Here's a picture of my dick u want it inside you?" or "you up for some fun tonight?" isn't going to cut it for ground-

breaking socialising. I've been shown some messages received by people and I see why they get fed up with the attitudes of some guys."

"Just because it's not a dating site it doesn't mean women don't deserve a social effort as well to show that you actually want to be in their company.

"Here's a picture of my dick u want it inside you?" or "you up for some fun tonight?" isn't going to cut it for ground-breaking socialising. I've been shown some messages received by people and I see why they get fed up with the attitudes of some guys."

same goes for couples aswell

Deutchland

It seems more about women teasing and dicking guys about than it is about just, well, swinging!

And I've had list of guys looking for more from me x yes I'd like a guy that if I was looking for a bf he'd be a candidate and I'm looking for a few regular guys but defo NSA for me unfortunately some guys want more as well both sides of coin here "

Hallelujah! (sic, probably )

Deutchland

"Here's a picture of my dick u want it inside you?" or "you up for some fun tonight?" isn't going to cut it for ground-breaking socialising. I've been shown some messages received by people and I see why they get fed up with the attitudes of some guys.

same goes for couples aswell"

and single women!

By *andCCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I find it very amusing that the Op makes repeated accusations of trolling in a thread where the title; "Is this a swingers site or a dating site?" is, in itself, a classic example of trolling

Go away if you don't like the way the site is used by it's members. Don't speak for others in a ridiculous, generalised way. Of course it's a swingers site, the site owners set it up as such, and it's used by the majority of it's members as a swinging site ...and if others use it in any other way, then it's still nobody's business, unless their usage contravenes the site guidelines.

Deutchland

"Go away if you don't like the way the site is used by it's members. Don't speak for others in a ridiculous, generalised way."

Havent spoken for anyone in any generalised way, just for myself asking a reasonable question.

Who do you think YOU are... the forum police?

like 'em hairy do you?

Leicester

"Go away if you don't like the way the site is used by it's members. Don't speak for others in a ridiculous, generalised way.

Havent spoken for anyone in any generalised way, just for myself asking a reasonable question.

like 'em hairy do you? "

?

By *abtechMan  over a year ago

BASILDON

So is there a resolve to this issue? Can fabs put in a section which verifies that a husband or wife are ok with what they are doing? Or is it still too open to being twisted, misleading etc? As a single guy, i wouldnt like to find myself in a predicument due to being misinformed.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Go away if you don't like the way the site is used by it's members. Don't speak for others in a ridiculous, generalised way.

like 'em hairy do you?

?"

OP, there was no need for that in the slightest!

I think you have betrayed your own thread and then to get personal??? Hmmm

"Most if not almost all married single guys are doing it without their partner knowing.. If she knows then why is she not involved to?

Why assume that to be the case? We're more than happy for any woman to talk to the missus to confirm that everything is open and above board - and that goes for her fb too.

But by similar logic to married men = cheating then single women who can only meet during the day and can't accommodate are likely cheating too?

Jeesh.. the 1st most important thing in the scene is trust. We're not about to invite anyone be that couples, fems or guys into our sex life and our home if we can't trust them. And I'm certainly not about to play with a woman who's cheating on her husband.

People need to fess up and be truthful otherwise playing in the scene is just opening yourself up to a world of hurt."

Just not the general way of things on here.. That's what I'm saying! If ur missus is ok with it and plays to why not have a couple profile aswell?

Leicester

"Havent spoken for anyone in any generalised way, just for myself asking a reasonable question.

like 'em hairy do you? "

But it's not really a reasonable question; it's far too accusational in tone to be reasonable!!!

The site is obviously a swinging site and your thread title smacks of trolling.

What is my predilection for hairy women got to do with this thread? Sounds like you're getting personal to me....

like 'em hairy do you? "

But are you not also trying to 'police' the forum? And some would argue that your initial question was, in fact, unreasonable since you have implied that MOST women on here are cock teasers looking for romance.

Can't speak for all women, unlike yourself, but I am on here looking for fun not dates....that doesn't mean I am going to knowingly sleep with a married man who is cheating on his wife though as I don't need the grief from her when she finds out. I have however had to refer a couple of guys to the like of match and eharmony after a couple of meets where they didn't seem to understand the concept.

There will be some on here looking for something more serious, but so long as they are upfront about it what is the issue? Reading a profile would tell you that so you can exit the profile and find a more suitable one...just as reading my profile would tell married men that are playing away I have no interest, but that doesn't stop them messaging me for a meet and getting stroppy when I say no!

I am a bit confused though as to how women looking for commitment are prick teasers though...or is it just that you don't like the fact that some like a little more attention before they'll drop their kecks and bend over?!

"Most if not almost all married single guys are doing it without their partner knowing.. If she knows then why is she not involved to?

People need to fess up and be truthful otherwise playing in the scene is just opening yourself up to a world of hurt.

Just not the general way of things on here.. That's what I'm saying! If ur missus is ok with it and plays to why not have a couple profile aswell?"

We do have a couples profile as well

It's stated on our profile and on my single girl profile.

Still doesn't stop married men messaging.

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 21:14:06]

Leicester

"Oh good lord... i apologise for using a generalisation."

"Havent spoken for anyone in any generalised way, just for myself asking a reasonable question."

Just not the general way of things on here.. That's what I'm saying! If ur missus is ok with it and plays to why not have a couple profile aswell?

We do have a couples profile as well "

Then I don't see what ur gripe is about meeting married men.. I guess ur single profile explains u have a couple profile on here too.. Don't see a problem

Perhaps the single women are using the married thing as an excuse.... Because they are too polite to say they just don't like you...?

Or perhaps you have been chatting with single fem profiles that are actually blokes....?

Some people are genuine, some aren't.

Some people are respectful, some aren't.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

combination of both

having been on dating site pof, they just seem to want sex anyway - they're just not as open about their wants, kinks and desires as here.

other than that, doesnt seem to be much difference!

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Very true. To me, "single woman looking for single guy" - take it to AFF or Match because that isn't swinging and never will be."

Could you offer guidance then and gives us an idea of what 'swinging' is from your point of _iew?

Would you consider meeting someone you weren't attracted to?

Thanks TheWolf

I've outed myself fairly well on OKC and POF! If people don't like it they're no use having around! I have met some cool people on OKC and I met my ex Dom and his gf here who I was involved with for some years, with a profile much like my current one.

Guess it can be a bit of pot luck

Yeah definitely less "lets meet at 2 so I can dcik you" messages, though POF is quite good for random graphic descriptions of sex acts :D

I'm open to that too Sukie, though maybe I'm a little greedy in wanting one of each variety!

to answer the question.

i dont know anymore.

Watch out folks. The OP has elected himself as swinging police it seems!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It never fails to amaze me why people focus on those NOT interested in them, instead of those that are.

There is a certain arrogance and sense of entitlement displayed by some. So, because this is NSA fun, we're not allowed preferences and ergo we're looking for husbands? Oh...please!

Certain people need to get over themselves BIG time. As Fabio rightly said, some people use the colour of their skin, others their sexuality and size - the list is endless to bitch and moan about people not playing with them.

We'll NEVER appeal to everyone, so get over it!

I don't play with married men because they are of no use to me whatsoever in how I like to play. Hell, I've had married men go into a state of panic because they've walked into my home and it smells of essential oils, scared the smell will linger on their clothes and their wife will get suspicious. Who the fuck has time for that nonsense?!!

There are soooooo many single men that I can play with, cane and leave marks, roll on them smelling of Opium, shave their pubes etc why limit myself to a married man who I'd have to fuck through a hazmat suit - nah...not for me!

By *msmithWoman  over a year ago

bristol

As a a single swinging girl.. I have to say.. I'm not on a dating site because I'm not looking to date one particular person.. I want to date lots of people.. Guys, girls and maybe even couples.. Just because its a swingers site doesn't mean it's a sex site.. I think the point of it all is to have fun! If some people don't find you fun (i.e. because you're married) that's their choice.. People have preference.. Just because some girls (or most girls) will not choose you because you're married, then it's their choice.. Same as it was your choice to be married. Swinging to a couple is as you say 'extras' but swinging for singles is not just about sex.. Well, at least for me it's not.. I need something more than just sex, which is why I like the social bit, the flirty bit and the chatting bit, which is much easier to do with other singles.. If I wanted just just sex, I'd get a dildo/vibrator..

Oh by the way, fun factory has just come up with a THRUSTING vibrator.. Expensive, but interesting..

West

"It never fails to amaze me why people focus on those NOT interested in them, instead of those that are.

There is a certain arrogance and sense of entitlement displayed by some. So, because this is NSA fun, we're not allowed preferences and ergo we're looking for husbands? Oh...please!

Certain people need to get over themselves BIG time. As Fabio rightly said, some people use the colour of their skin, others their sexuality and size - the list is endless to bitch and moan about people not playing with them.

We'll NEVER appeal to everyone, so get over it!

I don't play with married men because they are of no use to me whatsoever in how I like to play. Hell, I've had married men go into a state of panic because they've walked into my home and it smells of essential oils, scared the smell will linger on their clothes and their wife will get suspicious. Who the fuck has time for that nonsense?!!

There are soooooo many single men that I can play with, cane and leave marks, roll on them smelling of Opium, shave their pubes etc why limit myself to a married man who I'd have to fuck through a hazmat suit - nah...not for me!"

I thought it was a chat site, all people want to do is chat and wank?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Just a different slant, to be fair to the OP - I have seen several profiles over the years (from single females) at some point go "No longer meeting - found what am looking for".. and then news of her meeting some fella on the scene (not limited to this site) and deleting her profile.

Irrespective of the actual number I've seen, that does suggest "am only on the scene to find a certain Mr Right".

Just a different perspective, it does happen.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Seems to me someone is very peeved at the site not meeting his own agenda or expectations , people have the right to choose who they will play with its their body after all , surely its about honesty and respect, dont expect everyones reasons for using the site to be the same as urs , u will find people use if for all sorts of reasons.

Happy swinging , shagging , dating , socialising or whatever ur agenda is , enjoy

I think the thing is that if you're sorting out a meet then you have to know you'll click because you'll spend the whole night socialising and drinking and fucking and chatting and sharing a laugh. If we want just sex then we go to a club, but we're more choosey about meets because you're stuck with that person all night and can't move on to the next couple or guy at the club

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Surely it is whatever you want it to be..some swing some dont.. swing meets turn into friendships people become lovers ..they also fall out. It is a place full of personalities.

"It is a sex site but things can develope.im having a issue at moment about not telling my f/b about private meet.theres a fine line between the two...sex or date..i just dont know."

its not a dating site, its not a sex site its a swinging site hence the name fabswingers and its a damn good one at that.

actually i find it the other way round, ive been single for four years and theres no way id want anyone off here for more than sex yet loads of guys i meet get really clingy, men are just as bad believe me

"only thing i like is nice people who just want to meet and have a great time.

why does that have to be such a hard thing on a swingers site?"

indeed, im finding jealousy on this site amongst women (in chat mainly) high, i wish i knew what their problem was, its swinging, not nicking someone they may have met a while ago or whatever lol ....happy swinging ...and if you don't like it, just go ya own way.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I think this site is just a singles site basically..

Have been on a few other sites and never seen so many singles as on here..

The reason is probably because its free ..

There are plenty of people that have no idea what swinging is,even though everyones now going to tell me that it has many diff meanings blah blah blah... All the swinging single females we have ever met in the scene are Bi and not swinging to find single men for sex and the other way around.

This site seems to be diff to any other in the fact that for most part its ruled by singles ..

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I do single guys only - as a single woman. That is not swinging in the traditional sense.

Everyone makes their choices on who floats their boat but perhaps Fabs would make things "less frustrating" if they allowed folks to indicate their preferences properly in searches and the like."

as a single gal who doesn't want to get involved with attached,as I believed was My Choice, as is my right......I DO put it on my profile....

I thought this site was whatever anyone (1) wanted it to be....

I do not want an exlcusive relationship..not looking for 'the one' as someone said earlier, would bring me out in a rash.

I like to play with someone who is single, can do overnighters, can do short notice...As I say, profile reflects that.

There are enough peeps here to find someone else....

Leicester

"I think this site is just a singles site basically..

This site seems to be diff to any other in the fact that for most part its ruled by singles ..

"

Don't see how you arrived at that conclusion? It's a swingers site used by couples and singles.

I've not found a way of browsing or searching which returns any more than 300 results when searching. Even if you max out the age requirements (18-99) for every one of the categories ie. Man / Woman / Couple (MF) / Male Couple (MM) Female Couple (FF) / TV/TS you still only get "300 profiles found." or "300+ profiles found." You can't accurately quantify the numbers of singles vs couples with the Fabs search facility ...afaik.

There may well be more singles on here but can't see how you can prove it ...short of asking the site owners.

".. ..

There are plenty of people that have no idea what swinging is,even though everyones now going to tell me that it has many diff meanings blah blah blah... . ..

"

What is swinging then??

Cap d agde,France

".. ..

There are plenty of people that have no idea what swinging is,even though everyones now going to tell me that it has many diff meanings blah blah blah... . ..

What is swinging then??"

Use that thing called google, then you tell me what the swinging definition is...

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Not appropriate

".. ..

What is swinging then??

Use that thing called google, then you tell me what the swinging definition is..."

I was asking what your definition is.

I know what my definition is.

Cap d agde,France

".. ..

What is swinging then??

Use that thing called google, then you tell me what the swinging definition is...

I know what my definition is. "

A married person who enjoys swapping spouses with another married couple.

Slang. a person who indulges in promiscuous sex. a person, esp. one of a married couple, who exchanges partners with another for sexual activities.

So basicaly the theorys about married men sucks..Because the whole swinging thing revolves around people in relationships..

Maybe this site should be changed to fab sex site..but of course thats just my opinion...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

People go to outdoor swimming baths and never swim but only sun bathe.

People go to a pub and order a coffee or tea.

People go on dating sites to find sex.

People go on swing sites and some, not many look for relationships.

Are any of the above wrong? Do they affect me?

".. ..

What is swinging then??

I know what my definition is.

Slang. a person who indulges in promiscuous sex. a person, esp. one of a married couple, who exchanges partners with another for sexual activities.

So basicaly the theorys about married men sucks..Because the whole swinging thing revolves around people in relationships..

Maybe this site should be changed to fab sex site..but of course thats just my opinion..."

But surely those in a relationship should be playing wither with their partner, or with their partners consent? I feel there is a big difference between swinging and cheating and I don't want to be involved in the latter...partly because I wouldn't want it done to me, but mainly (and probably selfishly) I don't want to be involved in any grief when the wife finds out what he's been up to. I've lost friends because they blamed me for their husbands flirting which I never even acted on, so christ knows how someone would react to finding out I'd shagged her husband!

"People go to outdoor swimming baths and never swim but only sun bathe.

Are any of the above wrong? Do they affect me? "

ooops I forgot to add..

Some people swing with their partner's knowledge and consent, some do not.

Some people refer to the latter as cheating - some do not.

Again - does it affect me? Only in the sense of my choice of play partners.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

".. ..

"

Im not in a relationship.

I sometimes have sex with couples.

I sometimes have sex with couples while they are having sex with other couples.

I sometimes have sex with one half of the couple whilst the other half of the couple watches.

But by your definition that isnt swinging?

Swinging is about sharing, acting out fantasies.

As someone mentioned earlied, referenced married, shouldn't both husband and wife be playing together from a couples account.

This site has lots married men playing without wife's consent(yes they maybe swinging by playing with couples) but they are still cheating, whilst the wife or husband is sat at home oblivious as to what there partner is doing.

I meet guys for both 1 on 1 and 3sum fun.

Does that mean I shouldn't have an account because I play 1 on 1?

Cap d agde,France

ooops I forgot to add..

Again - does it affect me? Only in the sense of my choice of play partners."

No doesn't matter to us either,as we only really play with couples.

Was just answering the OPs question in our opinion this is neither a swingers site or a dating site.

ooops I forgot to add..

Again - does it affect me? Only in the sense of my choice of play partners.

No doesn't matter to us either,as we only really play with couples.

Was just answering the OPs question in our opinion this is neither a swingers site or a dating site. "

I see where you are coming from and I guess that the definition of different sites and their purpose as well as target audience can be a bit vague. I think that maybe therein lies the problem that different sites mean different things to people?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Maybe this site should be changed to fab sex site..but of course thats just my opinion..."

love it when a couple says this.......

its all about couples swapping with couples ect.... so as on your profile you are looking for a single fem, just exactly what is it called then???

loads of couples preach that... except when single woman crosses path and then all that flies out the window.... oooh... inclusive but not quite all inclusive enough...

see.. for me personally, swinging is about being part of a community of like minded people... as much about the social as the playing....

but if you ask people what swinging is... you get a million different answers...

"

Maybe this site should be changed to fab sex site..but of course thats just my opinion...

its all about couples swapping with couples ect.... so as on your profile you are looking for a single fem, just exactly what is it called then???

loads of couples preach that... except when single woman crosses path and then all that flies out the window.... oooh... inclusive but not quite all inclusive enough...

see.. for me personally, swinging is about being part of a community of like minded people... as much about the social as the playing....

but if you ask people what swinging is... you get a million different answers...

"

Did notice that myself but thought I was alone!!

Cap d agde,France

".. ..

I sometimes have sex with one half of the couple whilst the other half of the couple watches.

But by your definition that isnt swinging?"

No we don't believe any singles are swingers,but then thats another debate that will go on and on.. who cares you do what you want like everyone else does what they like. I was just answering the question about this being a swingers or dating site

If you are a single lady who wants to find a lifetime partner who also likes swinging what better place to find one than here

"If you are a single lady who wants to find a lifetime partner who also likes swinging what better place to find one than here "
There is something to be said about that approach. At least both know ritgh from the start what they are letting themselves in for, no nasty surprises and hopefully openness from both sides from day one!

".. ..

No we don't believe any singles are swingers,but then thats another debate that will go on and on.. who cares you do what you want like everyone else does what they like. I was just answering the question about this being a swingers or dating site "

I would say she is a swinger as am I, if it wasn't for us singles, married couples wouldn't get the 3sums that they are looking for on here.

Dating by my definition is a relationship with one person only, no others involved.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

".. ..

No we don't believe any singles are swingers,but then thats another debate that will go on and on.. who cares you do what you want like everyone else does what they like. I was just answering the question about this being a swingers or dating site "

Fair enough, but might be a bit difficult to arrange on a dating site...hence Fab works well for me, so Ill stick with it for now.

Cap d agde,France

"

"

Because nearly all single females you find at a swingers partes are Bi,they are not there to simply shag other womens men.On the other hand a single guy is there purely for his own satisfaction.Also matters neither way as the fem thing can be done when 2 couples play together anyway.

I'm not a swinger. Not looking for a date either.

Cap d agde,France

".. ..

No we don't believe any singles are swingers,but then thats another debate that will go on and on.. who cares you do what you want like everyone else does what they like. I was just answering the question about this being a swingers or dating site

I would say she is a swinger as am I, if it wasn't for us singles, married couples wouldn't get the 3sums that they are looking for on here.

Dating by my definition is a relationship with one person only, no others involved."

Its not really about the threesome its more the fact some women in couples are extremely bi.

Doesn't boher me either way when you get it all playing as a couple anyway ..

so in answer to your question i'm sure most couples would survive in the scene without single bi fems ..

Cap d agde,France

Most of the fems on here are not Bi anyway..

They are married or single looking for cock or cocks !! "Not swinging " !!

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Definitely a swingers site and a good one too.

But I guess for a lot of girls it's not just about "sticking your dick in" and they want a bit of foreplay, flirting and get to know you first to see if they're attracted to you. I think that's all part of the fun of it too.

You can have good sex, but great sex is a state of mind.

London

"No we don't believe any singles are swingers,but then thats another debate that will go on and on.. who cares you do what you want like everyone else does what they like. I was just answering the question about this being a swingers or dating site

if it wasn't for us singles, married couples wouldn't get the 3sums that they are looking for on here."

"Most of the fems on here are not Bi anyway..

They are married or single looking for cock or cocks !! "Not swinging " !! "

Since when do you have to be bi to swing , theirs plenty couples profiles on here where neither the male or female are bi.

".. ..

Dating by my definition is a relationship with one person only, no others involved.

Its not really about the threesome its more the fact some women in couples are extremely bi.

Doesn't boher me either way when you get it all playing as a couple anyway ..

so in answer to your question i'm sure most couples would survive in the scene without single bi fems .. "

Judging by number couples that message me would disagree with your opinion.

Your definition of swinging didn't say that females have to be bi. Surely males should therefore also be bi for a full swap?

I know people who have found love at our local Tescos SO why not here ... I tell you theres just no telling where you may get a lover and a date that leads to more ..Here if your into swinging and meet get on ... you know where you stand .. its one good thing.

Your bi reference

So do fems have to be bi to swing then, hope that means all the guys have to be bi as well

Cap d agde,France

Your bi reference "

Really ???

Still where does it say that "true swingers meant bi women" ??

You obviously can't read !

Hilarious

Cap d agde,France

Your bi reference

Really ???

Still where does it say that "true swingers meant bi women" ??

You obviously can't read !

Hilarious "

Single females looking for guys are not swingers i said ...but did i say that if a single female is Bi then she is ? I believe i didn't ..infact if you read back up i think you'll find i said singles are not swingers ...

Still a reference to you thinking swingers have to be bi.

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Reason I started another thread was kind of at your suggestion earlier saying defination of swinging is whole different topic for a different thread.

Boils down to everyone having different opinions, no one is right or wrong

Cap d agde,France

"Still a reference to you thinking swingers have to be bi.

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Reason I started another thread was kind of at your suggestion earlier saying defination of swinging is whole different topic for a different thread.

Boils down to everyone having different opinions, no one is right or wrong"

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one or we'll be here until new year..

Your correct everyone has their own ideas...

Hang on.. whats this about singles are not swingers? Did I read that right?

If so, then it safe to say "Swingers Swing" or "Swinging is done by swingers"

I can then assume non-singles (couples) are swingers, by that statement, because they swing (or conversly, couples swing because they are swingers), just as singles aren't swingers so don't swing.

Is that assumption to that statement right? If so, how does that fit in with the other mythical statement that "single guys are not swingers" and that "swinging is couples and single females".. is that right also?

And if so... a couple and a single female playing - is that swinging? Is the single female and the female half (if both bi) playing, is that swinging? Or two couples (lets assume both guys are bi) and the two girls are playing on their own in one room.. and the two guys are playing on their own in another room.. is that still swinging? And if this scenario was on different days (say, girls on Friday the guys on saturday) - is that still swinging? Wouldn't they then be "swinging" as singles?"

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick?? Lol.

"Hang on.. whats this about singles are not swingers? Did I read that right?

I can then assume non-singles (couples) are swingers, by that statement, because they swing (or conversly, couples swing because they are swingers), just as singles aren't swingers so don't swing.

Is that assumption to that statement right? If so, how does that fit in with the other mythical statement that "single guys are not swingers" and that "swinging is couples and single females".. is that right also?

And if so... a couple and a single female playing - is that swinging? Is the single female and the female half (if both bi) playing, is that swinging? Or two couples (lets assume both guys are bi) and the two girls are playing on their own in one room.. and the two guys are playing on their own in another room.. is that still swinging? And if this scenario was on different days (say, girls on Friday the guys on saturday) - is that still swinging? Wouldn't they then be "swinging" as singles?"

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick?? Lol."

Scotland - Aberdeen

All I know is this thread has become so confusing I doubt anyone has a clue what it is about any more!! If they did at the beginning is another story!

I agree..speaking as a guy who has phenomenal success at the clubs and yet hss limited success on here. this site is predominately a vehicle for attention seeking women to dick guys around as you put it..of course there are genuine wonen on here and girls i understand you get swamped but the sense of entitelement ..rants and demands are simply breathtaking.Ive read profiles that make me think ive stumbled upon helen of troy only to be faced at the end by one of the gargoyles above the stage at the palladium..girls chill out x

Leicester

"Is this a swingers site or a dating site?"

It's a swingers site; it says so on the tin...

Scotland - Aberdeen

Do guys' ever think that the single women on here are inundated and become very daunted about meeting new people? I know I do!

I know some might be here for an ego boost but some are genuinley inundated with meet requests that are so daunting that we back off from all....

Cap d agde,France

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick?? Lol."

Fuck me i need to sit down

Cap d agde,France

"I agree..speaking as a guy who has phenomenal success at the clubs and yet hss limited success on here. this site is predominately a vehicle for attention seeking women to dick guys around as you put it..of course there are genuine wonen on here and girls i understand you get swamped but the sense of entitelement ..rants and demands are simply breathtaking.Ive read profiles that make me think ive stumbled upon helen of troy only to be faced at the end by one of the gargoyles above the stage at the palladium..girls chill out x"

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"I agree..speaking as a guy who has phenomenal success at the clubs and yet hss limited success on here. this site is predominately a vehicle for attention seeking women to dick guys around as you put it..of course there are genuine wonen on here and girls i understand you get swamped but the sense of entitelement ..rants and demands are simply breathtaking.Ive read profiles that make me think ive stumbled upon helen of troy only to be faced at the end by one of the gargoyles above the stage at the palladium..girls chill out x"

nice profile though !

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick?? Lol.

Fuck me i need to sit down "

Lol - that's just my analysis anytime someone tries to explain "the exclusive club" called swingers as being couples only. Next thing you'll get a thread saying you have to be bi to be a swinger!

Lol.. one girl wanted (as she neither accomodated nor travelled) for me to travel from London to pick her up in Sheffield to go clubbing in Birmingham and then take her back home again before she'd agree to meet me - apparently she gets loads of guys that do that for her so why should be different, her reasoning. One guess what my response was.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I agree..speaking as a guy who has phenomenal success at the clubs and yet hss limited success on here. this site is predominately a vehicle for attention seeking women to dick guys around as you put it..of course there are genuine wonen on here and girls i understand you get swamped but the sense of entitelement ..rants and demands are simply breathtaking.Ive read profiles that make me think ive stumbled upon helen of troy only to be faced at the end by one of the gargoyles above the stage at the palladium..girls chill out x

Lol.. one girl wanted (as she neither accomodated nor travelled) for me to travel from London to pick her up in Sheffield to go clubbing in Birmingham and then take her back home again before she'd agree to meet me - apparently she gets loads of guys that do that for her so why should be different, her reasoning. One guess what my response was."

You mean you refused?

If someone would like to settle down with someone who is into swinging and they would do it as a couple then why shouldn't they look for that someone on here?

Better than advertising it on a dating site full of people who find swinging shocking and would attract god knows what on there surely..

Where are the written rules also for what exactly swinging is??

Cap d agde,France

"If someone would like to settle down with someone who is into swinging and they would do it as a couple then why shouldn't they look for that someone on here?

Better than advertising it on a dating site full of people who find swinging shocking and would attract god knows what on there surely..

Where are the written rules also for what exactly swinging is?? "

Have you not got the rule book for swingers ?

If not why not ?

Better get on Amazon and order it asap

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

It's whatever you want to make of it!