FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > msn skype

msn skype

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey everyone

a couple wanted me to msn live cam with them but i cant find the installation files any ideas ?

microsoft say they will be fazing out msn live

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

google it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey everyone

a couple wanted me to msn live cam with them but i cant find the installation files any ideas ?

microsoft say they will be fazing out msn live "

i have switched to skype, and you keep all contacts etc

i did that but when trying to call them it come up with an error saying they dont have skype ..

found it guys

http://windowslive.com/Online/Messenger

just in case other people have this problem

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"hey everyone

microsoft say they will be fazing out msn live "

Probably MSN worst move since they scrapped all their chatrooms..ok some did encourage a few sickos but their were also a lot of decent ones too

Half the people I know..including ourselves find skype very very hit and miss, the lag is awful, sometimes resulting it overlapped conversations etc..god knows what the video will be like, unless they are going to link up with MSN's superior technology base.

Dont be surprised if Google bring something out to rival it later this year.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"hey everyone

Probably MSN worst move since they scrapped all their chatrooms..ok some did encourage a few sickos but their were also a lot of decent ones too

Half the people I know..including ourselves find skype very very hit and miss, the lag is awful, sometimes resulting it overlapped conversations etc..god knows what the video will be like, unless they are going to link up with MSN's superior technology base.

Dont be surprised if Google bring something out to rival it later this year."

Already have.. Hangouts on Google+ or GTalk if you happen to use Google mail

West

"hey everyone

Already have.. Hangouts on Google+ or GTalk if you happen to use Google mail"

I have a GMail account but rarely use it as they seems so many uses with anything to do with google..like hackers, but we will check that out, is it any good?

"hey everyone

Dont be surprised if Google bring something out to rival it later this year."

never had problem with skype, but video could be better really

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"hey everyone

I have a GMail account but rarely use it as they seems so many uses with anything to do with google..like hackers, but we will check that out, is it any good?"

Yeah, pretty good and very straightforward, but not enough people using it. Not sure what you mean by too many uses with anything to do with google??

West

"hey everyone

I have a GMail account but rarely use it as they seems so many uses with anything to do with google..like hackers, but we will check that out, is it any good?

Yeah, pretty good and very straightforward, but not enough people using it. Not sure what you mean by too many uses with anything to do with google??"

*Users..sorry..x

Very rare i use msn now since its going

don't use much in skype either

if you get folk to cam with you

use one of the chat rooms - an i have notice a few are very quiet at certain times

just a thought

West

"Very rare i use msn now since its going

use one of the chat rooms - an i have notice a few are very quiet at certain times

just a thought "

Thanks I (fem) prefer one on one privately though as opposed to being a 'performing seal' for the whole room shame there isn't an option to just cam with one person really even for straight chats.

"Very rare i use msn now since its going

just a thought

Thanks I (fem) prefer one on one privately though as opposed to being a 'performing seal' for the whole room shame there isn't an option to just cam with one person really even for straight chats."

i think thats a good idea? should be an option button

» Add a new message to this topic