FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Being plus size

Being plus size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luffycouple123 OP   Couple 51 weeks ago

TAUNTON

Worried about stepping fully into the world of swinging, worried about people’s opinions and being to fat for people to be interested is this something I should worry about? Or just say fuck it this is me and put myself out there? HELP!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyinwexCouple 51 weeks ago

Wexford

You look great. Get out there and have fun.

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

You look geourgous to me!

Doubt you'll have anything to worry about

By *irtydaddyreturnsMan 51 weeks ago

corby

With that smile your have men drooling for you, and dont take it for granted size counts, a lot of us men love a fuller figure

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman 51 weeks ago

In the clouds

Gah I feel this, but you look gorgeous!

By *oyahandrussCouple 51 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

Your gorgeous just feel good in your own skin x

By *leasureherCouple 51 weeks ago

Walsall

You will find in the scene there are all shapes and sizes, you are you, those who are interested accept people for the way they are, enjoy.

Dont worry about your size, my experience is men who want to meet you genuinely love a large lady. People love all sorts of different things.. there are genuiely people out there who will worship your size. Dont let anyone who tries to put you in any doubt get under your skin.

By *ootnootboopCouple 51 weeks ago

Cheshire

You will both find the crowd you fit into, don't worry!

We swingers are quite an accepting bunch....

Besides, your both bloody gorgeous!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 51 weeks ago

Coventry

Honestly from years of experience in the club environment its really not a barrier. The only barrier is the one in your mind. If you free yourself enough to try you'll wonder why you were ever worried and never look back. It's a good life full of lots of interesting people of all shapes, sizes and background.

By *onyMad123Couple 51 weeks ago

nottingham/ derby

Plus sized and out of proportion here many men like a curvier lady we take a bit more to break

By *ifunKA2022Couple 51 weeks ago

newcastle

As a plus size lady i had this fear myself when i started swinging as a single female 6 years ago however it was the best thing i did. Clubs are my go to and i’ve always felt accepted and made to feel sexy. Get urself out there and enjoy. we are all beautiful in our own ways x

By *reenline49Man 51 weeks ago

Cambridge

Go for it...

Size does not matter, it's your personality that's more important.

You look gorgeous by the way!

By *icecouple561Couple 51 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op search BBW in the forum search box to see just how appreciated plus size women are

By *oxy jWoman 51 weeks ago

somerset

the scene is full of different size people ... women and couples do very well no matter what there size is .. to be honest its what makes the scene so good its full of every day people ... so stop worrying and get playing ... just remember its your rules at all times no matter what other think or try to tell you stick to them make sure your both on the same page dont ever be afraid to say no and if you have to say no say it loud and clear .... its a great scene

By *oxy jWoman 51 weeks ago

somerset

oh and you are very pretty as well

You will only worry the first time.

If anything this lifestyle is an amazing confidence booster and I say that from experience.

Take the leap, you won’t regret it x

Your a stunning lady with curves. I would definitely go with the FUCK it and put yourself out there. We love a curvier figure mom/dad bods if you will just like us, but we know we are not gonna be fore every one and each to their own. Everyone should be respectful and accept folks for who they are!

Own it!!

By *riendlyStarMan 51 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Worried about stepping fully into the world of swinging, worried about people’s opinions and being to fat for people to be interested is this something I should worry about? Or just say fuck it this is me and put myself out there? HELP!"

Bless you, I understand what you mean, I think you look great hopefully you're happy whatever you decide to doo, I would happily play with you :p

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 51 weeks ago

Norwich

In this situation I would quote the great sage Mika and suggest “big girls, you are beautiful”.

By *ames 1961Man 51 weeks ago

Liverpool

You look fantastic x

By *aximus74Woman 51 weeks ago

Manchester

"Worried about stepping fully into the world of swinging, worried about people’s opinions and being to fat for people to be interested is this something I should worry about? Or just say fuck it this is me and put myself out there? HELP!"

I'm a larger lady and I was the same as you when I first come on here,worrying about what people would think. But I can honestly say that it's been 90% positive for me on here... and gave me loads of confidence in myself.. your beautiful anyway so put yourself out there and just enjoy it.. x

By *endip1967Man 51 weeks ago

BA5 area

You look fabulous xxx

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple 51 weeks ago

Glasgow

Contrary to what you may have seen on TV where everyone looks like a size 8/10 model or looks as though they just walked out of a gym, swinging is made up of everyday normal people from age 18 up to at least 72 years of age(is the oldest I’ve seen in here so far) going from the tiny to the plus sizes and that’s not just the woman. Some of us are proud of our ‘Dadbods’.

People are interested in not only the physical side but the verbal and mental side of you. As many have said there are those that love the BBW, likewise there are those that don’t, but you’ll find the right balance with time and your own confidence will grow and the rest will be what you make of it.

Get out there and enjoy!

By *m3232Man 51 weeks ago

maidenhead

Some people will love you and some won’t. It’s the law of attraction it doesn’t matter what size you are.

So put yourself out there and enjoy the fun.

As a big girl, (and I am a big girl), I was extremely body conscious and unsure about reactions to me in the swinging world. But so glad I jumped into the scene as my confidence soared..It doesn't matter about size shape creed or colour to us as experience has shown us everyone is accepted for who they are by the genuine people in the lifestyle...xx

By *lex.and.SexCouple 51 weeks ago

Bedale

There are playmates out there for every size, at least for women. It's a little narrower for men.

You won't have any issues

By *evmcMan 51 weeks ago

Salisbury

I wouldn’t worry too much. Just go for it

By *evmcMan 51 weeks ago

Salisbury

"There are playmates out there for every size, at least for women. It's a little narrower for men.

You won't have any issues "

Yep, much narrower for men. At least single men. Being a single man you’ve got to have an above average body imo. (Either slim or athletic)

By *imbob85Man 51 weeks ago

inverness

You will be fine just enjoy your self

By *iss DevilWoman 51 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, before I went to my first swingers club, I too thought I wouldn't "fit in" as they were, in my head, just for "skinny and pretty people". How wrong I was! There are people of all shapes and sizes, some walking around fully dressed, others prancing around in towels, underwear or even just completely naked. And, a lot of the times, it's the "bigger" ladies that seem to have more fun.

My advice- embrace your body (which is not easy, I know, as the diet and fitness industries have been feeding us the "beauty standards" that do not include far flabs or thunder thighs) and at least try and appear confident. Confidence is more sexy than being a supermodel.

By *r_BigHeadMan 51 weeks ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

Everyone is too worried about the things that they feel self conscious about, to notice the things that you feel self conscious about.

I know it's hard to take on board complements as we're hard wired to listen to the negatives. But, hopefully all the positive comments on here will help to build your confidence. After all confidence is sexy not the number written on the label of your clothes

Swingers are some of the most accepting and non judgemental people I've met. Get out there and have fun!

By *ingeandTCouple 51 weeks ago

Peterborough

Gorgeous couple!

We’re both plus sized, not been an issue for us so far! Obviously we aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but then not everyone is ours either!

It’s certainly boosted my body confidence. I never thought I’d feel comfortable walking round in my underwear in a club full of people but I do now.

X

By *lift and FCouple 51 weeks ago

Chalfont St Peter

Put yourself out there girl - a bit of sass and a smile go a long way in clubs. We have seen loads of skinny Minnie’s get very little action whilst lots of larger friends of ours get rogered senseless as they are full of life and sexy with it

By *herryEatersCouple 51 weeks ago

East Cheshire

This often worries Cherry but when she's in a club or with others she forgets all about it !. As others have said it's your persona that will attract others whatever you look like, go for it !

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple 51 weeks ago

Herne Bay

Totally get where you're coming from, I had those same reservations when we first started, but in my experience so far, there are definitely more men that love big curvy women (or all shaped women) than those who only like smaller, skinnier women. You're gorgeous, you definitely have nothing to worry about xx

By *toC Thats MeWoman 51 weeks ago

Sheffield

Fuck it and do it you’ll wish you did it sooner, talking from experience. X

By *ewgirlfirstCouple 51 weeks ago

kilbirnie

Hi op, I felt the exact same when we first started on here. It’s actually part of the reason Mr made our profile as I’ve always been quite self conscious about my size.

But honestly fab has actually helped me become more body confident and feeling more comfortable in my own skin! Even the bit I don’t like aka my big ass!

You are beautiful and I’m sure with your partners support you’ll have a wonderful time here meeting people who will appreciate your fabulous curves!

By *eeandtamsCouple 51 weeks ago

yeovil

Maybe try a nude beach first. Get used to being naked or semi naked around other people. Then you can see bodies in all shapes and sizes. And from our experience no one cares. Then maybe try a club. You are certain to see every body type known. Xxxx have fun and enjoy

By *utcock618Man 51 weeks ago

morpeth

You are gorgeous… go for it x

By *teph BitchTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Manchester

Be yourself. I'm in same boat - some people don't like disabled people so I don't get meet

You have a great figure

As a 6'1" tall plus-size girl, I've always been self conscious about my figure....since being with Mr, and discovering the whole Fab lifestyle I have wholeheartedly embraced my figure, and thought "fuck it!" I'm not going to lie, it's a wee thrill when people fab my pictures, it is definitely a confidence boost.

Had a browse of your profile - you look amazing and so sexy

Mrs

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple 51 weeks ago

Glasgow

I totally get it I am the same. I am not very body confident at all but being on here and going to clubs has helped massively I never imagined I’d be comfortable being naked around anyone other my husband but the lovely guys I’ve met so far either privately or in clubs have made me feel sexy and beautiful. I’m sure the same will happen for you

You look amazing, go for it!! X

By *luttyLaylaWoman 51 weeks ago

North West

There’s people of all shapes and sizes in swinging.

Particularly on the club scene!

I’ve never been as body confident in my life til I started swinging

You won’t be everyone’s type and that’s okay

By *efinitely worth it...Woman 51 weeks ago

East Riding of Yorkshire

"You will only worry the first time.

If anything this lifestyle is an amazing confidence booster and I say that from experience.

Take the leap, you won’t regret it x"

I echo this, it's a confidence boost when you realise how many people enjoy plus size ladies. Enjoy yourself, what others think doesn't matter x

By *melie LALWoman 51 weeks ago

Peterborough

Some people like slim women, some like fat. Let's face it, with today's society, those who like fat women are winners as two thirds of adults are overweight or obese.

But I can relate to the fear (even worse, I'm fat and single).

By *melie LALWoman 51 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Worried about stepping fully into the world of swinging, worried about people’s opinions and being to fat for people to be interested is this something I should worry about? Or just say fuck it this is me and put myself out there? HELP!

Some people like slim women, some like fat. Let's face it, with today's society, those who like fat women are winners as two thirds of adults are overweight or obese.

But I can relate to the fear (even worse, I'm fat and single)."

Oh, and you're young and very pretty

By *isfun2023Couple 51 weeks ago

wakefield

My fella loves my curves it's the first time I've ever loved them too... it's all about beating insecurities

By *amshocbMan 51 weeks ago

Leeds

As others have said, you’re a gorgeous young couple, you’ll have no trouble whatsoever.

As others have said - tbh it’s only single guys that have to worry really I think (from experience) - then unfortunately I think body standards are a HUGE thing both in terms of weight, looks, cock size etc it basically is every insecurity you worry about come to life. But for women/couples it’s really not a problem is at least my experience/perception.

And as I say, regardless you’re hotties anyway so you really don’t need to worry! Hope you find the fun you’re looking for

By *ustylouWoman 51 weeks ago

Aylesbury

I've become so used to feeling good about my size in clubs. Men see me as sexy because they like something to hold onto. My curves are celebrated. It's a bit of a shock when I dress up for a normal night out and i people look at me as how dare I have the confidence to wear something sexy and not hide away. Although the worst culprits are other women. Got to the point nowadays i hate going anywhere.

So OP, dont be shy, you will soon wonder why you were ever scared.

By *partharmonyCouple 51 weeks ago

Ruislip

Are you kidding me? Nobody is going to complain that you're fat.

By *klifeCouple 51 weeks ago

reading

I think most people love a curvier woman xx

By *rmrs95Couple 51 weeks ago

Chester

You look amazing

Mrs was worried about the same thing when we started going to clubs but she soon felt at ease because of how freindly everyone is in this lifestyle

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 51 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It’s like everything in life some will like you some won’t .

You would be very surprised the amount of people on here who are into full figured women .

Just relax about and enjoy every minute of your time on here

By *elaninMaverickWoman 51 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

As a size UK20 woman weighing over 200lbs. I've had no problems. Just a side note as a couple, women also want to see the body of the man in the couple. Being big myself means I have no problems with bigger chubby men. Thinner men give me anxiety of smothering them....unless they want to be smothered....When I was thin, I struggled with bigger men just sensory-wise ( feeling smothered/ uncomfy) not visually-wise.( still attracted)

We just have to check in with our sex partners/playmates that they are comfortable in a particular position and carry on Fabbing!

I'm definitely not thinking about my size, lumps and bumps when I'm coming or making someone else come!

By *orbidden eastMan 51 weeks ago

london dodging electric scooters

I would not worry about anybody else, OP

As long as you love yourself, and you like the way, you are, do not worry about things that have not happened. You just enjoy yourself in other words fuck everybody else

Size has nothing at all to do with sex appeal its all in your eyes look and smile Xx and you have all of them( so fuck them and be you xx)

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 51 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Don’t worry at all. You’ll find some will actively look for plus size, some won’t mind and some won’t wanna meet. Don’t let it get in the way of fun!

By *eard and BoobsCouple 51 weeks ago

Portstewart

Op if someone doesn't like you just block them and m9ve on in our opinion you are a very sexy lady

By *ixenandhoundCouple 51 weeks ago

Plymouth

We regularly go to socials and clubs and the best thing about them in my opinion is that there are people of all shapes, sizes and ages and as a rule a really unjudgemrntal atmosphere...get yourself out there and enjoy

By *bwwyattMan 51 weeks ago

Donaghadee

Put urself out there

By *ackandJill1Couple 51 weeks ago

Leeds

It doesn't matter what dress size we ladies are many of us have insecurities about how are bodies look. One of the great things about fab is the self discovery journey it'll take you on, you'll learn acceptance, reality, appreciation and maybe if your lucky adoration for yourself. It's an exciting journey so say fuck it and jump right on in xx

By *andB14Couple 51 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

We are off to a club tonight for the first time. I’m super nervous as plus size too, will just see how it goes, but you look lovely.

By *entlemanrogueMan 51 weeks ago

Grangemouth

Loads of people love curvy folk.

Or i couldn't have been here so long.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 51 weeks ago

Telford

Everyone has different preferences.

There are loads that like curvy, fuller figured women.

By *eardyBikerMan 51 weeks ago

nr stonehaven

Absolutely do not sweat it...its nothing you should worry about

You will do well on here you might get the odd message dishing you but hey can't please everyone

By *ilfCrumpet9Man 51 weeks ago

Wirral

You look gorgeous madam don't let it worry you

By *ecretescapeCouple 51 weeks ago

Staffs

The second one!!! Trust me you are soooo gorgeous and sexy and you just need to believe it!!

Fab is the most empowering sexual confidence boosting place ever.

Just stop thinking about your own body and start working out what type of bodies get you horny!!

By *litteasingManMan 51 weeks ago

Thereabouts

What?!!!

I will go flesh every day if the week except on bank holidays

By *issJo555Woman 51 weeks ago

woking

"Worried about stepping fully into the world of swinging, worried about people’s opinions and being to fat for people to be interested is this something I should worry about? Or just say fuck it this is me and put myself out there? HELP!

The second one!!! Trust me you are soooo gorgeous and sexy and you just need to believe it!!

Fab is the most empowering sexual confidence boosting place ever.

Just stop thinking about your own body and start working out what type of bodies get you horny!! "

I agree on this I'm pluz size myself and since stepping into the scene my confidence has sored.

By *anted by NightMan 51 weeks ago

Shangri-la

"Dont worry about your size, my experience is men who want to meet you genuinely love a large lady."
This

By *entle_lover_xMan 51 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I see lots of responses from men saying don't worry lots of men like larger ladies but OP is not looking to meet men it seems. More couples and ladies. The broad advice holds true - go for it as you look great and loads of other couples out there with larger ladies who have a great time. Saying that you need to find the right people. Many will ignore you and if you go to clubs/parties you might find you are invisible to many couples so not smooth sailing but bundles of fun to be had

firstly you look amazing secondly do not worry about what other people think. It's you and your profile x

Not everyone will be interested in you OP and that holds true for all aspects of any person. If you go forward accepting that, whilst confidently embracing who you are ,you will find your people. You won't find them all the time. There will be knockbacks and dry spells. Everyone experiences those regardless of their dress size. Good luck

By *hanebbwMan 51 weeks ago

b

Love big girls bigger the better , bbw and ssbbw

By *ike to suckMan 51 weeks ago

Rhydymwyn

Don’t worry get out and enjoy. Lots of people are looking for sexy curvy ladies like you.

Wow, love your sexy body.

By *ornycouple7884Couple 51 weeks ago

Exeter

I was nervous of this at first but have far more body confidence and general confidence now which feels great. I've also lost weight and stronger legs thanks to all the extra sex

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 51 weeks ago

Bathgate

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm a big girl and I'm just honest and upfront about it

You'd struggle to find a perfect body in the real world tbh

You won't be for everyone; but everyone won't be for you. You're a pretty girl so I'm sure you'll have plenty interest x

By *os19Man 51 weeks ago

Edmonton

[Removed by poster at 03/06/23 11:54:00]

By *os19Man 51 weeks ago

Edmonton

. Hi welcome to the swinging world.For what it’s worth my advice would be to go to a club. Treat it as a night out at a normal club or pub.Go with the attitude no expectations no disappointments and anything else is a bonus.Just treat it as a night out.Best of luck with your search

By *inkyguyUKMan 51 weeks ago

worcester

Men and women either have a type or if they are like me have urges at different times. Sometimes I urge for plus size women and love them. There is nothing better than a woman with curves. You are hot and if you ever want to see a man who appreciates the BBW form hit me up x

By *urple sparkle unicornWoman 50 weeks ago

Mid Wales

I have found putting I am plus size on my profile helpful. Those who don't like it don't message.

I always make sure before meeting with people that they know and are ok with it. Being up front and honest is best in life and on fab.

Being on fab and meeting lovely people has helped me accept me & my body, self confidence has flourished and improved my sex confidence.

Enjoy Xx

By *anted by NightMan 50 weeks ago

Shangri-la

I love plus size ladies and always gets attracted to them. Just can’t help myself and craving for one’s company right now

By *heHookyMonsterMan 50 weeks ago

Liverpool

Personally I adore Curves on a woman and I know some absolutely fantastic men who also do. We ALL have hang-ups, but we tend to think it's just us and everyone else is just fine and dandy. If you were to go to the events I attend you'd quickly see there's a place for you - and for anyone.

You look fabulous, so embrace the beauty of who you are and let yourself shine. You owe it to yourself - in everything. X

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple 50 weeks ago

Lancs

You look amazing on your photos. Trust me I was exactly the same, I was a size 24 when we started and going to clubs made me feel like a goddess, i'm at my most confident in clubs, every person, size and shape are accepted in clubs and curvy ladies are worshipped by the fab lot. Get some flattering figure hugging undies and own it lovely lady xxxx

By *tanlee1512Man 50 weeks ago

Epsom

Enjoy yourself in the swinging world. There will always be someone out there that will make comments and those are the people to be ignored.

Try to concentrate on the people that you want to have fun with.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

People come in all shapes and sizes . Embrace your curves and try not to think about it .

I,m a dad bod plus and it used to bother me but once it's out of your mind the world is yours

Do it! Better still - do me!

Well put. She should get out there, as she is a sexy attractive woman, much like yourself who will be coveted by men like me who prefer our shawtys thiccc like oatmeal

I think fuller figured women are sooo attractive! Especially if they are naturally thick in the thighs, ass and hips, but also maintain all that juiciness with some exercise.

The most sexy woman I’ve ever slept with was built very similar to you. She had an enormous ass, thick thighs and wide hips. However, she did lots of dancing and yoga, and everything was firm to the touch.

Her doggy style was something to behold and you’re packing much the same way, so put yourself out there and watch the men come running

By *iniskirtCouple 50 weeks ago

Paisley

Have a very similar worry here, Hubby keeps saying I look great but I think I need to shed a few pounds before we could go any further with this x

By *omtom7Man 50 weeks ago

Tralee

You look great, believe me this lifestyle consists of all different shapes and sizes

By *issB.Woman 50 weeks ago

Barnsley

Feeling confident and comfortable within yourself is crucial xx

By *elpful and caringMan 50 weeks ago

Scarborough

You are absolutely beautiful.

By *uliette500Woman 50 weeks ago

Hull

Speaking as a woman on the large size I feel more accepted and appreciated on here than I ever do in my normal everyday life. Most of the comments I get are lovely and make my more confident in myself.

I've never been to a club but I've never heard anyone say they had been given a hard time for their size at any club they've been to.

Get out there and enjoy yourself, life's too short not to.

By *pforfun49Man 50 weeks ago

essex

You look stunning very nice figure and pretty face too , you go for it !!!!!

I'm a larger bbw and found guys love the fuller figure. Go have some fun.

By *unseeker100Man 50 weeks ago

batley

Suze should never be an issue we are all different and we all like different things out yourself out there you will be amazed how many guys like the fuller figure and ladies too if that's your thing

Go out and play

By *ezebel100Woman 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Have a very similar worry here, Hubby keeps saying I look great but I think I need to shed a few pounds before we could go any further with this x"

You look great

By *reamyduoCouple 50 weeks ago

cavan

You look amazing girl

By *racey n peteCouple 50 weeks ago

south east

Your gourgous what's the problem

By *igBear1979Man 50 weeks ago

Ealing, London

Im plus size

Get out there and have fun

We are entitled to like slim people

Xxxxx

I'm a plus size, I've learnt to be happy within myself, i even met my partner here. The good thing about this site is we're all different and that's what makes us all unique, there's someone for everyone. Life's for living, embrace it. Go and enjoy yourself

By *eiaorganaWoman 50 weeks ago

Dundee

I'm a size 18/20 - put on some weight due to a back condition and then lockdown. It has definitely affected my confidence (I'm very paranoid about my stomach), to the point that I'm struggling now to just start a conversation in clubs as I feel like I'd be wasting my time so don't end up playing at all. I'll watch the better figured ladies all making it look so easy and think about how I used to be so sociable but now it's an uphill battle.

I've definitely become more introverted and no idea how to fix that. It doesn't help that for the past few months I've had multiple socials fall through, all 'single' men.

I'm aware that these are things I think about myself and other people aren't thinking negatively about me, and that this is me and if they like what they see then that's great, it's just hard to get out of this mindset at the moment.

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 08/06/23 00:56:01]

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Where do plus size woven go to find the best sexiest lingerie and night time clothes on line?

What are the go to sites?

Being dressed in the right clothing can make a massive difference to self confidence and being able to just relax and enjoy the night for what it is

By *toC Thats MeWoman 50 weeks ago

Sheffield

"

Where do plus size woven go to find the best sexiest lingerie and night time clothes on line?

What are the go to sites?

Being dressed in the right clothing can make a massive difference to self confidence and being able to just relax and enjoy the night for what it is"

I really like Shein and PLT x

By *irty-pairCouple 50 weeks ago

South Essex

My word, you look incredible, OP. Stunning body and a beautiful face (shame there’s several hundred miles between us!) xx

By *elaninMaverickWoman 50 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

Sorry to hear about you feeling this way. I started off going to the nude spa in London to see how I would feel. I thought I would panic but I didn't and I actually started talking to a regular older lady who was a similar size as me but with way bigger boobs and bum. I don't know if Londoners are more open to being themselves/accepting?non-Judgemental?

I've always been shelf conscious about my tummy even when I was thin.

I'm sorry about the socials with single men falling through it's a common occurrence unfortunately. I stick to the clubs and a few select men who are single,live nearby or in couples.there's only so much messing about that I can take from single men.

I've watched bigger women than me play and they look amazing and they and the men have the biggest smiles on their faces...when not orgasming.

Just take your time and hope fully you will slowly find your groove.

By *ilkchocolate87Man 50 weeks ago

sw london

There will always be a guy interested in a larger woman. Same can’t be said for a larger man. Make the most of it

By *ature FAB FunCouple 49 weeks ago

Bolsover

Just jump in - it’s all about confidence

Believe me I’ve been amazed at how many plus sized women attend clubs and appear to have the best fun

Enjoy

Mrs

By *pslad99Man 49 weeks ago

colchester

Looking at your pictures what I see and many others will is a lady with hot curves. You have nothing at all to worry about.

Get your self out there and enjoy.

By *etro1940sCouple 49 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

Women have the power and the impact in this space - you go for it girl - curves, stature, poise, raw sexual appeal, classy elegance or slutty energy .. we can do all that and more xx Anne

By *orks and Scots girlCouple 49 weeks ago

leeds

You look great, I’d definitely have my face in your ass and your fella has a hot cock too.. what’s not to like from a curvy redhead myself x

By *urveslover5Man 49 weeks ago

London

Agreed with everyone else, you are gorgeous!

By *ockoholic.CharlieWoman 49 weeks ago

Wimborne

I also thought this! I have so many insecurities about my body, but you be suprise of how many people out there love your body! I'm starting to love my own body from others loving my body.! Don't be ashamed flash your skin! You look beautiful, show them who you are xx

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 49 weeks ago

Bristol

"OP, before I went to my first swingers club, I too thought I wouldn't "fit in" as they were, in my head, just for "skinny and pretty people". How wrong I was! There are people of all shapes and sizes, some walking around fully dressed, others prancing around in towels, underwear or even just completely naked. And, a lot of the times, it's the "bigger" ladies that seem to have more fun.

My advice- embrace your body (which is not easy, I know, as the diet and fitness industries have been feeding us the "beauty standards" that do not include far flabs or thunder thighs) and at least try and appear confident. Confidence is more sexy than being a supermodel. "

This is exactly how I felt as well before going to a club and you really do see all sizes and shapes and ages. But it can be difficult changing your mindset. I find getting fans on pics is a confidence boost for me. You look lovely so I'm sure you'll find people who are interested.

By *etro1940sCouple 49 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

I have "extras" and I find myself popular .. it is sensual and sexual confidence every time ... xx Anne

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman 49 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

No such thing, you're both gorgeous too.

You'll be fine!

Welcome to Fab! x

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Us men love curves , curves are there to be explored i real woman has curves and wobbly bit in my eyes if you got it flaunt it !

» Add a new message to this topic