FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > SINGLE MEN

SINGLE MEN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omOne OP   Man 35 weeks ago

wirral

how do you feel about this site? And how many time has your ego been hurt be honest. Mine quite a few

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Incoming......

By *imbobaMan 35 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not a dent on my ego because I don’t have one (on here). I’ve been lucky and met some amazing people and had the fortune to find someone who is truly special.

What was the question?

By *ansoffateMan 35 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Twice I would say. Well felt hurt. I am not sure that equates to ego though.

I am not sure how I feel overall. There's aspects I like and some that I don't.

There's a lot more effort going into being understood than understanding generally. Which means people are talking at each other instead of discussing things. It's all fine on fun threads but once it gets into any kind of debate it turns into a clusterfuck.

By *opinovMan 35 weeks ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Twice I would say. Well felt hurt. I am not sure that equates to ego though.

I am not sure how I feel overall. There's aspects I like and some that I don't.

There's a lot more effort going into being understood than understanding generally. Which means people are talking at each other instead of discussing things. It's all fine on fun threads but once it gets into any kind of debate it turns into a clusterfuck. "

Yep, I concur - well put actually.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 35 weeks ago

Coventry

It's most understandable when you look at the maths and research. I'm not just talking about the male to female ratio. I'm also talking about the dating trends of women and the small percentage of guys out of the wider pool that the majority chase. From a pure numbers/statistic point of view its logical that many will be disappointed.

I think this is partly where the online world distorts personal interactions and damages people. Meeting people in the real world changes the game and I think is far more health. So support your local clubs/social events.

"It's most understandable when you look at the maths and research. I'm not just talking about the male to female ratio. I'm also talking about the dating trends of women and the small percentage of guys out of the wider pool that the majority chase. From a pure numbers/statistic point of view its logical that many will be disappointed.

I think this is partly where the online world distorts personal interactions and damages people. Meeting people in the real world changes the game and I think is far more health. So support your local clubs/social events."

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 35 weeks ago

Leeds

This place is like the Wild West ( gun finger ) pew pew.

The mr

By *ames-77Man 35 weeks ago

milton keynes

"how do you feel about this site? And how many time has your ego been hurt be honest. Mine quite a few "

Come on man you're telling me you let a poxy little site like this hurt your ego ?? You know half the people are here just to do that

By *t0600Man 35 weeks ago

elvedon

Don’t have an ego so never

By *uck-NekkidMan 35 weeks ago

Stoke On Trent

I enjoy the massive challenge on here being a single man.

I was part of a couple years back and know how some males are and our opinions of them at the time.

I don't get offended, hurt or down beat..

My ego is not that big so it don't matter tbh.

Take the hit, take a chance or nothing gained.

I'm talking to a couple of ladies and couples, earning trust and if it burns then so be it..

I'm not just here for fuck, it's nice to engage in chat and laughs too.

Maybe friend gained will be a club buddy who knows?

By *ealitybitesMan 35 weeks ago

Belfast

I take the site as I find it and most of what is said with a huge pinch of salt.

My ego has never been hurt but I have dented a few egos over the years.

Sometimes deliberately if they come across as entitled but more often than not by simply saying no or that I'm not interested.

That little word seems to trigger certain people.

By *andadbodMan 35 weeks ago

Liverpool

My ego hasn’t been dented, it’s not that big to start with really, this site has its fair share of shallow and entitled people on it, so I tend to just sit back and if some one messages me first, great but if i don’t get any messages at all, then it’s just the way it is. Can’t get stressed out over things I have no control over.

"I take the site as I find it and most of what is said with a huge pinch of salt.

My ego has never been hurt but I have dented a few egos over the years.

Sometimes deliberately if they come across as entitled but more often than not by simply saying no or that I'm not interested.

That little word seems to trigger certain people. "

Faf?

Sometime you just have to accept that certain things aren’t for you

I’ve never struggled pulling on a night out, and I’ve had plenty of success on the dating/hookup apps, but I’ve had basically nothing on here, most messages go unopened

So I just guess I’m not the type that does well on here. And that’s not my fault, or anyone’s fault. It’s just the way it is

Had I been having no success anywhere, I’d look at myself as the issue, but that’s not the case, so I can only assume it’s just not a good fit

I understand going to socials is a great way to get involved, but last time I tried it seemed more like a clique Meetup where strangers could kinda come, but not join. Didn’t feel very welcoming to anyone that wasn’t already a part of the social crew

Ultimately, your ego is your ego, no one else can hurt it for you. Keep your chin up and you’ll do alright

By *oecutterMan 35 weeks ago

Clonakilty

"how do you feel about this site? And how many time has your ego been hurt be honest. Mine quite a few "

The site is an abomination of code.

The people on it are much the same a people everywhere even though they seem to think they’re special. Much like people everywhere.

My ego is fine. I’m indifferent to others’ opinions - they’re none of my business, after all.

By *arrickrealMan 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

The woman are of a poor standard but because there’s 100 men to every 1 woman the uglies have a high opinion of themselves haha.

Tinder is far better but you need a decent face like mine for that.

Ego has never taken a dent I am very very particular who I message.

"The woman are of a poor standard but because there’s 100 men to every 1 woman the uglies have a high opinion of themselves haha.

Ego has never taken a dent I am very very particular who I message."

I don’t think ego is enough to describe your attitude

By *rHotNottsMan 35 weeks ago

Dubai

I feel very lucky to have met some outstanding women here for fun, long term partners and friends etc.

I mean this genuinely you get out what you put in .

Not just trying hard or sending lots of messages, often the opposite but when you interact if you give yourself properly, no mask, and treat people seriously with respect you will have respect back.

"Sometime you just have to accept that certain things aren’t for you

I’ve never struggled pulling on a night out, and I’ve had plenty of success on the dating/hookup apps, but I’ve had basically nothing on here, most messages go unopened

So I just guess I’m not the type that does well on here. And that’s not my fault, or anyone’s fault. It’s just the way it is

Had I been having no success anywhere, I’d look at myself as the issue, but that’s not the case, so I can only assume it’s just not a good fit

I understand going to socials is a great way to get involved, but last time I tried it seemed more like a clique Meetup where strangers could kinda come, but not join. Didn’t feel very welcoming to anyone that wasn’t already a part of the social crew

Ultimately, your ego is your ego, no one else can hurt it for you. Keep your chin up and you’ll do alright "

That sums up socials brilliantly!

By *rofessor ElementalMan 35 weeks ago

Durham

The dynamic of the site has changed dramatically since the beginning. I put my ego down years ago so the no reply isn’t an issue with the ratio of male to female surprised most are even read never mind replied to. It’s must be really difficult for single women to make to choose.

"The woman are of a poor standard but because there’s 100 men to every 1 woman the uglies have a high opinion of themselves haha.

I often wonder if that’s the issue

It’s the paradox of choice

Having a constant stream of new messages means you have to really stand out from the crowd to get anywhere

And I’m honest enough to say that I’m just an average guy. If it really is 100 to 1 on here, I’m not going to stand out enough

Stick to what works

Ultimately, your ego is your ego, no one else can hurt it for you. Keep your chin up and you’ll do alright

That sums up socials brilliantly!"

I’m sorry to hear you might have had the same experience?

Running up to the social I noticed lots of local statues saying they were looking forward to it, and I’d message saying I was new. Kind of nervous but looking forward to meeting new people. I got zero responses and on the actual night it felt like I wasn’t welcomed

Who knows

Dubai

Ultimately, your ego is your ego, no one else can hurt it for you. Keep your chin up and you’ll do alright "

You’ve been on less than a year!

Think of fab like compound capital growth ! , starts very very slow , can barely notice anything happening but after a few years if you’ve invested regularly you will be extremely happy with the dividends!

Think of fab like compound capital growth ! , starts very very slow , can barely notice anything happening but after a few years if you’ve invested regularly you will be extremely happy with the dividends! "

I’ve been on and off for a long time, sadly it’s just never clicked. I’ve had the odd random meet years ago, but in comparison I’ve had 3 meets from the apps this month so far.

Stick to your strength, chin up and don’t moan is my motto. It’s working on the apps, so I can’t complain really.

By *eavenscentitCouple 35 weeks ago

barnstaple

Or is it that women on here know their worth. Personally I think people can be ugly inside and no one is ugly outside

Running up to the social I noticed lots of local statues saying they were looking forward to it, and I’d message saying I was new. Kind of nervous but looking forward to meeting new people. I got zero responses and on the actual night it felt like I wasn’t welcomed

Who knows "

Similar experience but as a woman, people will chat to me a bit.

There's often single men on the edges of the room trying to join in. People claim to be friendly but they are really just there for their existing friends. Very few of them are self aware enough to realise how cliquey it is and will deny it. Which actually makes it quite funny/ sad.

It's not just you.

By *AABMan 35 weeks ago

Not far

Who knows "

On the socials this has been similar to my experience. Couples cliqued up with their friends, blanking the single men who have come along because it was advertised as a social. The men I’ve chatted to have all been friendly respectful sociable, all the things we are told to be, but little opportunity to show this to anyone but the other single men.

What a delight you are. Don't think you're even aware that you talk about women as though they're objects.

Who knows

On the socials this has been similar to my experience. Couples cliqued up with their friends, blanking the single men who have come along because it was advertised as a social. The men I’ve chatted to have all been friendly respectful sociable, all the things we are told to be, but little opportunity to show this to anyone but the other single men."

I've not been to a social, but I can see why some single men aren't keen on them if that's what it's like.

Dubai

Think of fab like compound capital growth ! , starts very very slow , can barely notice anything happening but after a few years if you’ve invested regularly you will be extremely happy with the dividends!

I’ve been on and off for a long time, sadly it’s just never clicked. I’ve had the odd random meet years ago, but in comparison I’ve had 3 meets from the apps this month so far.

Stick to your strength, chin up and don’t moan is my motto. It’s working on the apps, so I can’t complain really.

"

Yes it is far easier on dating apps but my experience is the women on fab are more what I’m looking for. But totally agree, don’t complain and do what works

I don’t think ego is enough to describe your attitude "

I concur...

By *urora1912Woman 35 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

Why are you here then ?

Too old to care anymore. Fab is just a pervy distraction to me now.

By *tooveMan 35 weeks ago

belfast

Oh woe is me.

Sagittarius A

"I feel very lucky to have met some outstanding women here for fun, long term partners and friends etc.

I mean this genuinely you get out what you put in .

Not just trying hard or sending lots of messages, often the opposite but when you interact if you give yourself properly, no mask, and treat people seriously with respect you will have respect back."

I say the same of myself: you get out what you put in.

Lots. I used to think I was attractive. But after countless rejections I now feel completely unattractive.

By *agerMorganMan 35 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Naaah, but then again I didn’t come in here with the expectation of meeting straight off the bat.

"Lots. I used to think I was attractive. But after countless rejections I now feel completely unattractive. "

And that's only from the men on here!

Sagittarius A

"how do you feel about this site? And how many time has your ego been hurt be honest. Mine quite a few

The site is an abomination of code.

The people on it are much the same a people everywhere even though they seem to think they’re special. Much like people everywhere.

My ego is fine. I’m indifferent to others’ opinions - they’re none of my business, after all.

"

Abomination of code

"Lots. I used to think I was attractive. But after countless rejections I now feel completely unattractive.

"

I guess the men on here do have standards

By *quidgeyWoman 35 weeks ago

Cambridge

Cock block right there.

"Lots. I used to think I was attractive. But after countless rejections I now feel completely unattractive.

I guess the men on here do have standards"

Nah they’d all shag anyone

By *ackformore100Man 35 weeks ago

Tin town

"It's most understandable when you look at the maths and research. I'm not just talking about the male to female ratio. I'm also talking about the dating trends of women and the small percentage of guys out of the wider pool that the majority chase. From a pure numbers/statistic point of view its logical that many will be disappointed.

I think this is partly where the online world distorts personal interactions and damages people. Meeting people in the real world changes the game and I think is far more health. So support your local clubs/social events."

Hallelujah

"

Nah they’d all shag anything "

I've corrected that for you

"

Nah they’d all shag anything

I've corrected that for you "

Hkphooey that’s not what I meant

By *ndrew CareyMan 35 weeks ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Sites not bad, once you figure out there are quite a few fake profiles here.

Not a dent to the ego at all. Some people will fancy you, some will not. That's life. You just deal with it.

By *hite SnakeMan 35 weeks ago

leeds

I was part of a couple until my wife passed away we regularly got messages and winks when we posted meets. Now I have not had any replies to posts for meets in the 3 years that I've had a single profile so yes the ego does take a bit of a bashing but that's life on Fabswingers I'll keep posting and hopefully one day things will change.

Nah they’d all shag anyone "

Except me

Tin town

"I was part of a couple until my wife passed away we regularly got messages and winks when we posted meets. Now I have not had any replies to posts for meets in the 3 years that I've had a single profile so yes the ego does take a bit of a bashing but that's life on Fabswingers I'll keep posting and hopefully one day things will change."

Sorry to hear that but.

What makes you think something will change? You have to make a change to make a change.

By *onsShlongMan 35 weeks ago

bury

Hey man, having your ego bruised is nothing to be ashamed of, just got to remember nobody owes us single guys anything.

By *host63Man 35 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

What men have to accept is that unless you are in the 3% of what women want especially bbc your getting nowhere. This site is all about fantasy and those fantasies are specific and most men do not meet them.

Another is a lot f omwn are on here for validation. Outside of these sites in the real world their desirability is not as high as here. Be I looks, size, or even the state of a relationship. On here a single woman no matter who she is I'd desired and wanted. It's a nice ego boost. But they have no intention of meeting.

It pointless getting upset if you get ignored or belittled on here.

Speaking for myself my interest is partner dancing and I am better than most.that makes me an object of desire by women in that circle. Outside of the dance world I am not.

Getting upset by a site like this is a totally pointless exercise.

"how do you feel about this site? And how many time has your ego been hurt be honest. Mine quite a few

What men have to accept is that unless you are in the 3% of what women want especially bbc your getting nowhere. This site is all about fantasy and those fantasies are specific and most men do not meet them.

Another is a lot f omwn are on here for validation. Outside of these sites in the real world their desirability is not as high as here. Be I looks, size, or even the state of a relationship. On here a single woman no matter who she is I'd desired and wanted. It's a nice ego boost. But they have no intention of meeting.

Speaking for myself my interest is partner dancing and I am better than most.that makes me an object of desire by women in that circle. Outside of the dance world I am not.

Getting upset by a site like this is a totally pointless exercise."

First I saw 10% and then it was 5% and now it's 3% of men 100% of women are interested in. Utter bollocks.

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

I find the site exciting, always something new. Doesn't effect my life, mental being able to give and take or receiving

By *illan-KillashMan 35 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

The site is great. Does what it says on the tin, lots of ways to meet people through Fab, so I use them all.

I don't have an ego to dent. People are attracted to me, or not. In the same way I'm attracted to some people, others not.

Not sure about 3% but your probably not far wrong

Men outnumber women here like 100 to 1

You have to be pretty high up the flag pole to get noticed

That being said, some of the guys on here, the flag pole isn’t that high

But on the other hand, most profiles are looking for some combo of tall + hung which s out a lot

But your final point is great. Don’t get upset or beat up by the fab world. It’s not the real world and your worth isn’t determined by unopened messages on a swinging website

You say speaking for yourself but all you’ve done is speak for all the women on here. That’s a pointless exercise, especially as you’re so wrong you may as well be speaking Cantonese to an American

By *oecutterMan 35 weeks ago

Clonakilty

". It’s must be really difficult for single women to make to choose. "

Quite so.

I suspect most would do better by being more proactive and initiating contact themselves.

Few do this, alas.

"

Hkphooey that’s not what I meant "

I know, I was being a pain!

By *aughty but nice...Man 35 weeks ago

Staffs

"Not a dent on my ego because I don’t have one (on here). I’ve been lucky and met some amazing people and had the fortune to find someone who is truly special.

What was the question? "

Exactly this

By *2000ManMan 35 weeks ago

Worthing

I treat fab like a social club. Anything else is a bonus.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 35 weeks ago

Scotland

You really do seem to have an issue with women going by recent posts I've seen from you in fact, I'd go so far as to say those views would be a concern to me. If things are so weighted against you here and women are of such an undesirable quality, it begs the question...why are you still here? Surely the sensible thing to do would be to think hmmm this isnt the place for me and just delete your profile. However, based on your aforementioned posts, is this possibly an outlet for your views that your dance partners wouldnt like to hear?

By *uke_silverMan 35 weeks ago

London

I've had the pleasure of interacting with some amazing people on this site, so in aggregate, I'd say mildly positive although that's not how I'd say I feel at each moment.

I think if you've ever faced rejection or criticism for something you're insecure about, it's bound to hurt your ego a little bit at least. The important thing is knowing those feelings will fade (hopefully, lol) and that it isn't the end of the world. If you need time to sulk, you absolutely should take that. A word of advice though: I'd definitely recommend not posting/sending messages during such a time (or at least thinking twice about it) because it rarely will be something you would've been fine with if you weren't in that headspace. This is something I've been guilty of and regret doing. Let me end on a positive note though, remember: "Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo!"

Tin town

People get quite spikey for such a supportive and friendly and open minded community

By *ecadent_DevonMan 35 weeks ago

Okehampton

In the early days (going back 10 years), I was a little crestfallen over some of my early interactions, however I never “snapped back” but it hurt my self esteem somewhat. I think there is a healthy way to use the site and an unhealthy way, and I think over the years I have learned to manage my expectations in line with my experiences and enjoy the site for what it is.

Tin town

In the early days (going back 10 years), I was a little crestfallen over some of my early interactions, however I never “snapped back” but it hurt my self esteem somewhat. I think there is a healthy way to use the site and an unhealthy way, and I think over the years I have learned to manage my expectations in line with my experiences and enjoy the site for what it is. "

Interesting point. Do you mind sharing what your expectations currently are?

". It’s must be really difficult for single women to make to choose.

Quite so.

I suspect most would do better by being more proactive and initiating contact themselves.

Few do this, alas. "

Some do but many men's profiles are so dire it gets depressing.

Even with a low flagpole.

Also my ego isn't boosted by sending messages, it's boosted by receiving them.

By *ycanNightsMan 35 weeks ago

Workington

Only you can allow your ego to be dented.

I think a lot of it comes down to how you use the site and how you perceive its use.

Tin town

"Only you can allow your ego to be dented.

I think a lot of it comes down to how you use the site and how you perceive its use. "

When people start using this site...single men.. I'm not sure people give it too much thought or even realise what a bumpy ride it can be.

By *ecadent_DevonMan 35 weeks ago

Okehampton

In the early days (going back 10 years), I was a little crestfallen over some of my early interactions, however I never “snapped back” but it hurt my self esteem somewhat. I think there is a healthy way to use the site and an unhealthy way, and I think over the years I have learned to manage my expectations in line with my experiences and enjoy the site for what it is.

Interesting point. Do you mind sharing what your expectations currently are? "

Not at all. My expectations of fab are quite simple these days, I have different interactions, some are friends/chatty but unlikely to meet (this is quite regular). Once in every while someone will wink or message me, the conversation is “natural” and we meet up for a social or sex (or both). My expectations are that the friends/chatty stuff is likely to continue and that the meeting people where there is mutual attraction/desire is infrequent. I don’t expect to have a sex meet once or twice a week but know that these things can come in bursts of activity and then none for some time.

By *ycanNightsMan 35 weeks ago

Workington

I think a lot of it comes down to how you use the site and how you perceive its use.

When people start using this site...single men.. I'm not sure people give it too much thought or even realise what a bumpy ride it can be. "

I think too many just have the " it's a sex site" mentality...

When people start using this site...single men.. I'm not sure people give it too much thought or even realise what a bumpy ride it can be.

I think too many just have the " it's a sex site" mentality..."

Yep.

By *host63Man 35 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

You really do seem to have an issue with women going by recent posts I've seen from you in fact, I'd go so far as to say those views would be a concern to me. If things are so weighted against you here and women are of such an undesirable quality, it begs the question...why are you still here? Surely the sensible thing to do would be to think hmmm this isnt the place for me and just delete your profile. However, based on your aforementioned posts, is this possibly an outlet for your views that your dance partners wouldnt like to hear?"

I am fairly open in my views to everyone. Even at dancing. If anything I have more female friends than male ones. I have also often been present as the only man in a group of women discussing men and relationships. And a lot of their thoughts were about a lot of things I mention their attitudes and expectations. And were a basis of my views.

Why am I still here? Well it's a free country and a forum is there for a free exchange of views. Just because you don't like it doesn't always mean everything I say is wrong.

Tin town

I think too many just have the " it's a sex site" mentality..."

I don't know what that mentality actually means and I certainly have no idea what goes through other peoples heads.

By *epesCouple 35 weeks ago

In the Mist

Why are you here then ? "

My thoughts exactly. Go to your penthouse already. Leave us, peasants, alone

Scotland

You really do seem to have an issue with women going by recent posts I've seen from you in fact, I'd go so far as to say those views would be a concern to me. If things are so weighted against you here and women are of such an undesirable quality, it begs the question...why are you still here? Surely the sensible thing to do would be to think hmmm this isnt the place for me and just delete your profile. However, based on your aforementioned posts, is this possibly an outlet for your views that your dance partners wouldnt like to hear?

I am fairly open in my views to everyone. Even at dancing. If anything I have more female friends than male ones. I have also often been present as the only man in a group of women discussing men and relationships. And a lot of their thoughts were about a lot of things I mention their attitudes and expectations. And were a basis of my views.

Why am I still here? Well it's a free country and a forum is there for a free exchange of views. Just because you don't like it doesn't always mean everything I say is wrong.

"

I'm not saying anything is wrong, you are ergo my query as to why youd stay.

By *un beforeMan 35 weeks ago

london colney

Fed up being blamed for everything ? Just cos I’m a single man

I’m a widower but all that get read is single man

When there more fake couples on here then ever before but not allowed an opinion ima single man

By *endtheknee76Man 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You win some, you lose some... Clearly woman get loads of responses, and can pick over who they reply too.

Genuine single men are kind of bottom of the pile in my own experience

Scotland

"Fed up being blamed for everything ? Just cos I’m a single man

I’m a widower but all that get read is single man

When there more fake couples on here then ever before but not allowed an opinion ima single man "

Who said you're not allowed an opinion? The only thing you are 'blamed for' is your profile, how you present yourself and how you interact. These are in your control, no one elses.

Scotland

"You win some, you lose some... Clearly woman get loads of responses, and can pick over who they reply too.

Genuine single men are kind of bottom of the pile in my own experience "

Bottom of what pile? Single men are top of my list in fact they are the only ones on my lust and I know I'm not the only one. Stop blaming women and couples, as said above, your presentation and interaction on here us down to you. If what yourw doing isnt working then try something else?

Scotland

*list

By *ellhungvweMan 35 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I like the site and I feel it treats me well. I don’t really think my ego has ever been hurt but then I don’t treat the site or its inhabitants as things I should put on a pedestal.

By *arriorstrongMan 35 weeks ago

Preston

"I enjoy the massive challenge on here being a single man.

I was part of a couple years back and know how some males are and our opinions of them at the time.

I don't get offended, hurt or down beat..

My ego is not that big so it don't matter tbh.

Take the hit, take a chance or nothing gained.

I'm talking to a couple of ladies and couples, earning trust and if it burns then so be it..

I'm not just here for fuck, it's nice to engage in chat and laughs too.

Maybe friend gained will be a club buddy who knows?

"

I'd say the same. I realise it's worth playing the long game. I've been here on an off for a couple of years. Was very close to meeting a couple of times in 2020, this incarnation I've not met anyone but keep checking in and subscribing, starting to get a few winks and chats.

I wouldn't swap being a single guy on here. Its not easy for anyone,

Some equate bursting inboxes with ease or success neither is true unless you've an any holes a goal attitude,

If I find fab no longer fun or I'm feeling fabtigued I take a break in my time on here no ego was or has been hurt

By *anted by NightMan 35 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Women get 100’s of messages in a day. If they don’t reply or delete your message, don’t take it too seriously and move on. There are always some who will be rude and nasty but you learn to ignore those types. I use this site for my own benefit and it works well. You need to get round hurdles and build a network of friends. I hope that helps.

By *cnugatugMan 35 weeks ago

Chatham

Sites awesome yes I've had Knock backs and rejection but I've also made alot of friends and had a few meets. The site is what you make of it and let's face it with very few honest and actual other sites that aren't fake, fabs is the place to be. Do I expect more rejection yup but I also know I'll find meets that are right for me and the other person/people in time. For me it's as much about the community as it is about the fun.

By *endtheknee76Man 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sorry but am no blaming woman or couples, am just saying that it can be hard for single guys. Straight single guys

Scotland

"Sorry but am no blaming woman or couples, am just saying that it can be hard for single guys. Straight single guys "

I didnt mean that as it may have sounded, just the fact women have allegedly more choice shouldn't be a reason for your success or failure. That's totally yours. If there 100 women or 3 women and none are attracted to a man then numbers are meaningless yes? Its maybe not that it's tough for a single man its maybe more about what he thought would happen on jpining? Also I find it pretty hard going on here but just gotta roll with it till I find those people I gel with. If you take a figure 100 men to every woman, a woman's not going to be attracted to all 100, maybe 10 will be her type if shes lucky so the odds arent as bad as you think.

By *AABMan 35 weeks ago

Not far

I’m not sure that things here are so different from the real world; the same rules of attraction, supply and demand still apply. The difference is often in people’s attitudes; the idea that because this is a social sex site, then somehow finding a meet should be easier. But it isn’t, which doesn’t meet some people’s expectations. I’m fully aware that I’m probably only going to appeal to a small number of women/couples, but that’s no different to the real. As I’m walking through Tescos, it’s only a very small number of women who are going to smile at me and check me out. I have had some good conversations here but they will always suddenly come to a stop if either one of us determines we are not a good match.

Anyone who gets upset here about rejection or feels their ego is affronted, needs to get a sense of perspective.

By *attM73Man 34 weeks ago

Oldham

"

Hkphooey that’s not what I meant "

By *laymates coupleCouple 34 weeks ago

SOMERSET

Also hard being single woman on here

Oldham

Single men have no chance on this site, we single guys who have respect for women and would like to get to know them better before anything happens, are ignored or spoken to like shit on their shoes. Fuck em

Oldham

Single men have no chance on this site, we single guys who have respect for women and would like to get to know them better before anything happens, are ignored or spoken to like shit on their shoes. Fuck em

Oldham

"You win some, you lose some... Clearly woman get loads of responses, and can pick over who they reply too.

Bottom of what pile? Single men are top of my list in fact they are the only ones on my lust and I know I'm not the only one. Stop blaming women and couples, as said above, your presentation and interaction on here us down to you. If what yourw doing isnt working then try something else?"

genuine single men are at the bottom of the list

By *ilverfox545Man 34 weeks ago

Ballymena

Tbh this site makes me feel ugly/ not good enough/ unwanted, i get attention from the same sex which am not that way inclined, but never get the attention i want, cant even get verified ffs to even attend a party lol

By *scobar67Man 34 weeks ago

glasgow

I either get meets or u don't

Hardly going to break my heart

By *ansoffateMan 34 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Single men have no chance on this site, we single guys who have respect for women and would like to get to know them better before anything happens, are ignored or spoken to like shit on their shoes. Fuck em "

I read that fuck'em like a scene out Rambo.

Yeah fuck'em

By *aribbean King 1985Man 34 weeks ago

South West London

I feel I get more attention on Bumble then here as I hardly get noticed by women here.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 34 weeks ago

luton

Husbands get turned down more than single guys as people think many of them are playing behind wife’s backs , apart from that they should not feel disheartened , it’s just that there are so many on here ,so we just stuck to meeting them at club where wife is more relaxed chatting with them , after two successful meets we are now going back to meeting outside of club scene , but we are extra careful at checking them out as unfortunately the bad ones on here make it harder for the nice guys

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 34 weeks ago

luton

Can’t understand why you find it hard on here xi would if I was in your preferences

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 34 weeks ago

Scotland

Bottom of what pile? Single men are top of my list in fact they are the only ones on my lust and I know I'm not the only one. Stop blaming women and couples, as said above, your presentation and interaction on here us down to you. If what yourw doing isnt working then try something else? genuine single men are at the bottom of the list "

Nah pal see when you say things like 'fuck em' THAT right there shoots you in the foot. Congrats, you've just got yourself on any thinking womans blocklist.

By *ibLeiMan 34 weeks ago

Manchester

Two truths about men/women dynamics to “soften the blow” for single men:

- the ridiculous asymmetry in the men:women ratio on dating websites/apps. I’ve read reported ratios of 7:1 or even 9:1. The numbers are stacked against single men; nothing we can do about it.

- by default, the vast, VAST majority of women will not want to sleep with you - ever - for a wild variety of reasons that are often too mentally exhausting to figure.

My best advice for single men on Fab would be to have a nice bio that shows respect and manners, display those manners when messaging and let chance do its job!

South West London

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 10:44:06]

South West London

"I feel I get more attention on Bumble then here as I hardly get noticed by women here. "
But then again I am picky in the type of women I go for on here as I won't have sex with anyone

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

"Two truths about men/women dynamics to “soften the blow” for single men:

- the ridiculous asymmetry in the men:women ratio on dating websites/apps. I’ve read reported ratios of 7:1 or even 9:1. The numbers are stacked against single men; nothing we can do about it.

** - by default, the vast, VAST majority of women will not want to sleep with you - ever - for a wild variety of reasons that are often too mentally exhausting to figure. **

My best advice for single men on Fab would be to have a nice bio that shows respect and manners, display those manners when messaging and let chance do its job!"

** I think most men are aware of this and that's why they come on Fab. Because they think Fab women are more likely to be fucking around all over the place and so they are in with a chance. And then they get super pissed off when even the 'slaggy*' Fab women won't fuck them.

(*Their opinions of women who fuck around, mot mine.)

By *ibLeiMan 34 weeks ago

Manchester

You’re 100% correct, Fab being a website that is openly about sexual encounters probably makes things worse.

This is also why I mentioned women refusing “for a wild variety of reasons”. No need for us men to try to understand the reasons for a “No” because it’s probably too complex to anyway, and unhealthy for our mental health. We might as well just learn to move on.

By *ad Bod AdonisMan 34 weeks ago

Birmingham

It can be frustrating, but that's just inevitable given the male/female ratio.

I don't try to get meets through here anymore as I know it's very unlikely to happen. I use the site to keep in touch with lovely people I've already met in "real" life and to see what's happening in the clubs.

By *oecutterMan 34 weeks ago

Clonakilty

".

Some do but many men's profiles are so dire it gets depressing.

Even with a low flagpole.

Also my ego isn't boosted by sending messages, it's boosted by receiving them. "

I agree about most men’s profiles. They are clueless.

As for your ego…

… you’d to well to let it go to a large extent. ??

My life improved immeasurably the moment I stopped being driven by mine.

By *iss DevilWoman 34 weeks ago

Bedford

Narcissistic much? And thank you for putting me in my place, telling me I'm of "poor standard".

By *arrickrealMan 34 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Narcissistic much? And thank you for putting me in my place, telling me I'm of "poor standard". "

Excuse me. I stand by my comments 100%

Do you know what if you can’t have your opinion it’s sad! So what he says what he thinks!

By *entleman JayMan 34 weeks ago

Wakefield

I love this site. If you are precious and sensitive it’s probably not the place for you.

By *alleyDaveMan 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

"I love this site. If you are precious and sensitive it’s probably not the place for you. "

With respect that's easy to say when you have over 25 meet verifications.

After almost a year and a half on here ,with zero meets, I can see how single blokes can get down hearted and depressed with the constant rejection.

I'm not precious or sensitive , I'm thick skinned, and realised after my first six months on here I'm never going to get a meet . I worked out how ,and who this site benefits .

1/ Couples and single women will only meet single blokes who have meet verifications.

2/Couples and women will only meet single blokes who attend clubs and organised socials.

It took me six months of sending messages ,all of which were unread ,and months reading threads on the forums to work this out.

Then I worked out that if you are a single bloke with no meet verifications, who isn't interested in clubs and organised socials, then you have no chance what so ever on Fab.

Now ,I'm at ease with what is required from single blokes on Fab,and I only log on to read ,and post on the forums.

I've long since given up on having any chance of a meet on here.

I've realised Fab is predominantly a place for couples, single women ,and a select few single blokes who have all the meet verifications.

The rest of us are wasting our time.

"I love this site. If you are precious and sensitive it’s probably not the place for you.

After almost a year and a half on here ,with zero meets, I can see how single blokes can get down hearted and depressed with the constant rejection.

I'm not precious or sensitive , I'm thick skinned, and realised after my first six months on here I'm never going to get a meet . I worked out how ,and who this site benefits .

1/ Couples and single women will only meet single blokes who have meet verifications.

2/Couples and women will only meet single blokes who attend clubs and organised socials.

It took me six months of sending messages ,all of which were unread ,and months reading threads on the forums to work this out.

Then I worked out that if you are a single bloke with no meet verifications, who isn't interested in clubs and organised socials, then you have no chance what so ever on Fab.

Now ,I'm at ease with what is required from single blokes on Fab,and I only log on to read ,and post on the forums.

I've realised Fab is predominantly a place for couples, single women ,and a select few single blokes who have all the meet verifications.

"

1. Not true

2. Not true

By *andydan69Man 34 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

A few times but it’s fab don’t take it hard it is what it is met sone amazing couples singles etc on here n had lots of hot fun

I wouldn't say my ego,,, more confusing if anything

You message people, end up friends some how, an they hide there profile but keep checking yours out

Probably worse I think are the profiles that say I will delete messages from people I'm not interested in,, you message, they read it, don't delete it, nor message back

Head fuck right

By *imisugarWoman 34 weeks ago

Rugby

"I love this site. If you are precious and sensitive it’s probably not the place for you.

"

Not true, I've met loads of unverified men for a social. Sometimes it's developed into more.

What would put me off is posts like this, Comes across so negative and I don't really have the time for extra negativity in my life. I like to keep fab fun.

By *wisted999Man 34 weeks ago

North Bucks

"

Mate this is simply not true.

By *host63Man 34 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Mate this is simply not true. "

Unfortunately it is apart from the select lucky ones for the reasons I have given

By *wisted999Man 34 weeks ago

North Bucks

Mate this is simply not true.

Unfortunately it is apart from the select lucky ones for the reasons I have given"

Luck is only a tiny part of it.

By *lexV16Man 34 weeks ago

Welling

I like the site. I see it as social platforms for likeminded people. It’s has its benefits of getting along a bit of fun and comms.

My ego hasn’t been hurt by this site and it can’t be hurt by ANY online dating site or platform. It’s as simple as online world isn’t real world. But I know my real worth. When you go outside (to a club for example) you can get attention and chat with someone would not chat to you (your profile actually).

By *assy LassieWoman 34 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"

Absolute nonsense!!! You have been advised 100s of time that it's a person's attitude that garners interest. No one is looking to engage with a misery guts.

You only ever seem to post about not getting meets. How about joining in on threads about other topics. Show people that you have a personality and are not just hung up on lack of meets.

Yes I have met unverified men on a 1 to 1 basis for a coffee to verify them. Clubs and large socials are not the only way.

I would never meet someone who only moans about lack of meets its an absolute turn off. You've also been told this on numerous occasions.

By *entle_lover_xMan 34 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Oh god here we go again. The usual moaning and some of the usual suspects spouting some of same negative woe is me stuff. Fab can be wonderful. Just be positive and fun and sell yourself. Clubs and socials might help some but really not needed. I've been here a long time on and off and met loads of ladies and couples direct from the site and I'm really nothing special looks wise. I honestly don't know why some of the woe is me brigade stick around. Oh and this 100 to 1 male to female number has come up again. Where is the proof for this? It is closer to 10 to 1 but I guess saying 100 to 1 makes it easier to justify why nobody will meet you. Easier to just blame the odds being stacked against than take some responsibility for how you interact and present yourself.

By *ndiiiMan 34 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

It is what it is.

Accept whatever happens and move on...easy!!!!!

By *ornyltlfkrMan 34 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

It makes me wish i was taller with a big black cock

By *alleyDaveMan 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

Who knows

On the socials this has been similar to my experience. Couples cliqued up with their friends, blanking the single men who have come along because it was advertised as a social. The men I’ve chatted to have all been friendly respectful sociable, all the things we are told to be, but little opportunity to show this to anyone but the other single men."

I have spoken to quite a few single blokes on here who have been to clubs and organised socials, and they have said exactly the same as you .The couples and single women all get in their cliques with people they have met before ,and the new single blokes are just stood around like spare parts ,totally ignored . Yet the single blokes get ripped off with the enterence fee.

It's bad enough feeling like a Lepper on here ,and I've no wish be humiliated in a public setting.

Who knows

On the socials this has been similar to my experience. Couples cliqued up with their friends, blanking the single men who have come along because it was advertised as a social. The men I’ve chatted to have all been friendly respectful sociable, all the things we are told to be, but little opportunity to show this to anyone but the other single men.

I have spoken to quite a few single blokes on here who have been to clubs and organised socials, and they have said exactly the same as you .The couples and single women all get in their cliques with people they have met before ,and the new single blokes are just stood around like spare parts ,totally ignored . Yet the single blokes get ripped off with the enterence fee.

It's bad enough feeling like a Lepper on here ,and I've no wish be humiliated in a public setting. "

This is an accurate description of many socials.

Great Dunmow

Who knows

It's bad enough feeling like a Lepper on here ,and I've no wish be humiliated in a public setting. "

This is typical though. Some have had a bad experience. Some have had a good exerpience but you choose to focus on the bad. I'll give you two examples.....

1. Pub social with some knowing eachother and some not. Yes some single men were sitting on the side not chatting, being ignored and looking socially awkward. At the same time some men were mingling, saying hello and being decent people. One ended up getting invited to a private party a few weeks later and had group sex and MFF for the first time in his life. At the time he had two veris from attending a previous social. He was in his 50's and average looking. But he got out there and threw the dice.

2. Pub social in outside garden. Arranged this one myself a few years back. Struggled to get men to attend - loads said yes but backed out as got close. Almost ended up with more ladies than men. This social was near a hotel. There was a mini after party in a room with anybody invited - three single men came along and had fun. At the social itself one guy was sitting at the side looking shy and lost. I went to chat to him and then brought him over to a ladies table - I think six ladies sitting there with no men at the time. Started chatting and ladies were all friendly and having a laugh. I wandered off. 10 minutes later I looked over and he was back sitting on his own at his old table. He was completely intimidated. You can lead a horse to water....

Great Dunmow

Also single blokes don't get ripped off for entrance fee at organised socials. Clubs possible a different story but most of organised socials at pubs etc. are free or small entrance charge.

South West London

I dont go swinging clubs for social meets as entry price for single men is too extortianate

Great Dunmow

"I dont go swinging clubs for social meets as entry price for single men is too extortianate"

But a lot of socials are not in clubs with no or minimal entrance fee including lots in or around London.

By *host63Man 34 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Who knows

Absolutely true and the reason I stopped going to clubs.A rip off and total aste of tine and money. I have hears that these days attendance by single en is falling in clubs. If this is true this is why

By *omeoplaysMan 34 weeks ago

London / Hertfordshire

I don’t take things personally. Yes there’s messages that go unread but that’s life. The best way to navigate fab is to go to swingers clubs and events. Meet people there talk to couples and ladies and let your personality show. If you click then exchange fab details and keep in touch.

By *oiluvfunMan 34 weeks ago

Penrith

Who knows

I have spoken to quite a few single blokes on here who have been to clubs and organised socials, and they have said exactly the same as you .The couples and single women all get in their cliques with people they have met before ,and the new single blokes are just stood around like spare parts ,totally ignored . Yet the single blokes get ripped off with the entrance fee.

It's bad enough feeling like a leper on here, and I've no wish be humiliated in a public setting.

Absolutely true and the reason I stopped going to clubs.A rip off and total waste of time and money. I have heard that these days attendance by single en is falling in clubs. If this is true this is why "

I used to joke about "wearing Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility", and "feeling like Moses parting the waves" when I'd been to a club as a solo guy. These days I just use the term 'gatecrasher', because that is how I invariably end up feeling

As a single guy I know I have more chance winning the lottery than meeting women on here. However I have met some nice people on here that have made up for the constant disappointments.

By *amantha_JadeWoman 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

Wow. What an absolutely vile comment

By *rHotNottsMan 34 weeks ago

Dubai

I think it’s just representative of people , overall very good, forums often a different kind of people , occasionally bad , but I’ve probably not helped.

Not been hurt, ego is fine , because I’ve not allowed myself to get too invested in the past. Maybe in the future it will happen but no different to real life

Welling

Wow. What an absolutely vile comment "

It’s a harsh comment but not too far from reality.

By *rNice.Man 34 weeks ago

Doncaster

I ve enjoyed reading all the comments here, and in agreement with many here.

I do much better in the real world than the "fab" world..

And I know my self worth .

By *yselfAndHerCouple 34 weeks ago

Coventry

It’s a harsh comment but not too far from reality. "

It's funny really.

The single guys only feel the women are unattractive after they have been rejected..

Like we said, really funny that.

By *otsossieMan 34 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

I pretty much just chat on the forums.

I’m not pushy enough or an 11/10, and between work and elderly parents don’t get much time for meets anyway.

By *yselfAndHerCouple 34 weeks ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 27/09/23 14:14:56]

Welling

It's funny really.

The single guys only feel the women are unattractive after they have been rejected..

Like we said, really funny that."

No, it’s not true. The perception that single guy will fuck anything and everything is really wrong. Like single ladies and couples we have standards. Like for anyone else they are very subjective. I was told no here and and in real life few times, I don’t think these who rejects me are unattractive. It’s opposite, they are attractive otherwise I wouldn’t approach.

There were few topics on forum from couples concerning they aren’t getting any meets with single guy that prove the point.

By *urge72Man 34 weeks ago

oxfordshire

I think this is partly where the online world distorts personal interactions and damages people. Meeting people in the real world changes the game and I think is far more health. So support your local clubs/social events.

Hallelujah"

A very good point.

The online world certainly only allows you to go so far to make an impression. In the main decisions are made solely on a profile and any pictures posted. However, the big piece that is missing is what are you are like as a person?

Your profile can only tell so much about you - even a comprehensive one. What is your personality like? What vibe do you give off in person? If you were to meet would there be sexual chemistry? Would the person you approach flirt once they get to know you? Can you make that person laugh and be fun to be with? Don't get me wrong, obviously physical attraction does play a part, but is not everything.

I often wonder how many times there would be a change of view if the single males got the opportunity to be invited for a social meet (as many stipulate as a requirement, prior to any fun). I think some people would be genuinely surprised if they were to meet some of them in person ......... and to be fair that also goes for single females, couples and TV/TS who get overlooked when people are looking - not just the single men.

All of my verifications have so far been at camping meets. These take place over a weekend and so there is more time for people to get to know me rather than a comparably shorter time at a club or evening party - where some people do stick to known groups. Though these should not be discounted and are still the perfect place to demonstrate what you are like as a person and not be assessed by just a photo/profile alone - thereby allowing people to get a fuller picture of you as a person.

"No, it’s not true. The perception that single guy will fuck anything and everything is really wrong. Like single ladies and couples we have standards. Like for anyone else they are very subjective. I was told no here and and in real life few times, I don’t think these who rejects me are unattractive. It’s opposite, they are attractive otherwise I wouldn’t approach.

There were few topics on forum from couples concerning they aren’t getting any meets with single guy that prove the point. "

The thing is, you're a single man. You're not really the one who can say what a lot of other single men are like because you're not interacting with them say after day. You're basing your view on the forum which is a tiny percentage of people on Fab.

Women and couples get the messages from single men daily who do see Fab as a sex site. Who would "fuck anything". And I know that isn't all the guys here. I am not saying that at all. But it's a huge number.

Honestly beginning to doubt how many are genuine. I’ve traveled loads of miles to be let down when I got to the area.

By *hilloutMan 34 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I suppose I've been more fortunate than most. I never had trouble meeting women through fab. I did put effort into my profile and interaction which clearly helped.

I was rejected a few times and rejected others as well. Took it in stride as we can't please everyone.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple 34 weeks ago

Preston

Which is great based on the bit of your bio that says you want women who will offend mens egos?

By *enSiskoMan 34 weeks ago

Cestus 3

From what I read on joining this site, it was pretty obvious to me single guys are wasting their time, so I just use the forums and open my front door and go outside to find my kinks.

No use in saying one cannot find meets, messages unopened or unread there is no point as you can read no one cares.

Except if you pay the fee and that from what I read is pointless and not my thing, money and sex shouldn't go together imo.

Put on your glad rags, shine your shoes and go out in the real world see what you find.

"No, it’s not true. The perception that single guy will fuck anything and everything is really wrong. Like single ladies and couples we have standards. Like for anyone else they are very subjective. I was told no here and and in real life few times, I don’t think these who rejects me are unattractive. It’s opposite, they are attractive otherwise I wouldn’t approach.

There were few topics on forum from couples concerning they aren’t getting any meets with single guy that prove the point.

The thing is, you're a single man. You're not really the one who can say what a lot of other single men are like because you're not interacting with them say after day. You're basing your view on the forum which is a tiny percentage of people on Fab.

Women and couples get the messages from single men daily who do see Fab as a sex site. Who would "fuck anything". And I know that isn't all the guys here. I am not saying that at all. But it's a huge number. "

Quite a lot of widely made assumptions there !

Mr wouldn’t fuck anything here x

It's funny really.

Like we said, really funny that.

No, it’s not true. The perception that single guy will fuck anything and everything is really wrong. Like single ladies and couples we have standards. Like for anyone else they are very subjective. I was told no here and and in real life few times, I don’t think these who rejects me are unattractive. It’s opposite, they are attractive otherwise I wouldn’t approach.

There were few topics on forum from couples concerning they aren’t getting any meets with single guy that prove the point. "

Women and couples get the messages from single men daily who do see Fab as a sex site. Who would "fuck anything". And I know that isn't all the guys here. I am not saying that at all. But it's a huge number.

Mr wouldn’t fuck anything here x"

They're comments from two different people.

By *unchalMan 34 weeks ago

Dartford

Come here, mister, I will console you. I know a place where your hard cock will be welcomed!

They're comments from two different people. "

I can read !

I can read !"

Er ok. It can be quite confusing the way comments are displayed. You've responded saying "assumptions" but no detail about which comment you are challenging.

I can read !

Er ok. It can be quite confusing the way comments are displayed. You've responded saying "assumptions" but no detail about which comment you are challenging. "

Well the assumption that single guys will “fuck anything” for one

I can read !

Er ok. It can be quite confusing the way comments are displayed. You've responded saying "assumptions" but no detail about which comment you are challenging.

Well the assumption that single guys will “fuck anything” for one "

Right. I said this "Women and couples get the messages from single men daily who do see Fab as a sex site. Who would "fuck anything". And I know that isn't all the guys here. I am not saying that at all. But it's a huge number."

I stand by that.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 34 weeks ago

tf1

All this woe is me poor single guys that don’t get meets.

Some of you have absolutely no clue and some of you do it well. Guess who gets the meets.

Most Profiles are shockingly poor. No photos, or photos of your cock, no description of any detail, shit messages. And then you are on here bemoaning that you can’t get a meet.

Yes there are loads of you but stand out and make an effort.

I regularly meet single guys - that’s why I’m here after all but I have standards (despite the comment of one lovely poster - thanks. Now added to my block list)

If it’s not working for you then change it.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 34 weeks ago

tf1

Wow. Seriously.

I can read !

Right. I said this "Women and couples get the messages from single men daily who do see Fab as a sex site. Who would "fuck anything". And I know that isn't all the guys here. I am not saying that at all. But it's a huge number."

I stand by that.

"

Ok let’s put and end to this. You do make a valid point and I respect that.

By *c1986Man 34 weeks ago

Glasgow

We're just normal men. We're just innocent men...

"We're just normal men. We're just innocent men..."

By *rLordMan 34 weeks ago

Swadlincote

Well what a complicated thread.

To me it's a simple no thanks or yes please. There are lots of ladies I would love to have fun with and others no thanks. It's a sex site , if you don't like it's a no, why be offended if they reply and no thanks . Just carry on looking

"Well what a complicated thread.

To me it's a simple no thanks or yes please. There are lots of ladies I would love to have fun with and others no thanks. It's a sex site , if you don't like it's a no, why be offended if they reply and no thanks . Just carry on looking "

By *C79Man 34 weeks ago

Caterham

When I signed up to fab, I couldn't believe it. On the first day,my inbox was flooded with messages from hotties asking for my address so that they could literally queue up to shag me. I had no photos or profile information but that didn't stop 'em. Hundreds of the buggers. I was living the dream! Shortly after, I woke up, realised that anyone who thinks this is what will happen is a complete nob cheese & should leave.

In reality, I came here to find out about social events, go to them, try to make some friends & not be a twat.

By *hagTonightMan 34 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I joined for the sex and staying because of the forum

By *renzMan 34 weeks ago

Between Chichester and Havant

If you have an ego you need to leave it at the door, along with your expectations!

When I first joined fab, more years ago than I care to remember I met a lot of people, single females and couples, but I was in my 30's then, even though I'm not the most attractive of people. But I quickly learnt I'm not for everyone as everyone isn't for me. Fab, like me has changed over the years. Very few socials to go to, unlike now. I've never been to a swinging social but have been to many kink socials and like everything, some are better than others. Some will be welcoming and inclusive, others won't. I originally joined fab from contact magazines to meet and play with people. I'm still here for those same reasons, not to just chat or socialise. I too have a choice on who I choose to message, but I never have the expectation that I will receive a reply even as a single male who can accommodate. There is always someone better looking or suits requirements better than me. No expectations! Then you'll get on just fine.

I can read !

I stand by that.

Ok let’s put and end to this. You do make a valid point and I respect that. "

Thank you. I appreciate that.

"If you have an ego you need to leave it at the door, along with your expectations!

When I first joined fab, more years ago than I care to remember I met a lot of people, single females and couples, but I was in my 30's then, even though I'm not the most attractive of people. But I quickly learnt I'm not for everyone as everyone isn't for me. Fab, like me has changed over the years. Very few socials to go to, unlike now. I've never been to a swinging social but have been to many kink socials and like everything, some are better than others. Some will be welcoming and inclusive, others won't. I originally joined fab from contact magazines to meet and play with people. I'm still here for those same reasons, not to just chat or socialise. I too have a choice on who I choose to message, but I never have the expectation that I will receive a reply even as a single male who can accommodate. There is always someone better looking or suits requirements better than me. No expectations! Then you'll get on just fine."

Wow this could almost be something I could have written. Definitely no expectations is the way to survive Fab

By *ackformore100Man 34 weeks ago

Tin town

"When I signed up to fab, I couldn't believe it. On the first day,my inbox was flooded with messages from hotties asking for my address so that they could literally queue up to shag me. I had no photos or profile information but that didn't stop 'em. Hundreds of the buggers. I was living the dream! Shortly after, I woke up, realised that anyone who thinks this is what will happen is a complete nob cheese & should leave.

In reality, I came here to find out about social events, go to them, try to make some friends & not be a twat."

How's that going for you?

By *C79Man 34 weeks ago

Caterham

"When I signed up to fab, I couldn't believe it. On the first day,my inbox was flooded with messages from hotties asking for my address so that they could literally queue up to shag me. I had no photos or profile information but that didn't stop 'em. Hundreds of the buggers. I was living the dream! Shortly after, I woke up, realised that anyone who thinks this is what will happen is a complete nob cheese & should leave.

In reality, I came here to find out about social events, go to them, try to make some friends & not be a twat.

How's that going for you? "

The reality bit? Really well. I've met some really nice people & attended socials when I'm free and in a good, sociable mood. Sometimes, I just have a good night with drinks & chat. Sometimes, things go further. I never expect anything other than to be present & be a good member of the event.

On the dream side, they are still queueing. I don't know what to do with them all haha

By *electableicecreamMan 34 weeks ago

The West

I enjoy fab and haven't found it hard on my ego. I enjoy the social scene quite a bit and my goals are centered around making friends in a sex positive community. Sometimes I get to have amazing sex with my friends.

The scene is smaller in Ireland so I'm not sure how comparable my experience is.

By *ackformore100Man 34 weeks ago

Tin town

How's that going for you?

The reality bit? Really well. I've met some really nice people & attended socials when I'm free and in a good, sociable mood. Sometimes, I just have a good night with drinks & chat. Sometimes, things go further. I never expect anything other than to be present & be a good member of the event.

On the dream side, they are still queueing. I don't know what to do with them all haha"

Sounds pretty good for you. Kudos

By *aribbean King 1985Man 33 weeks ago

South West London

Might have come off Fab as its seems Im too ugly for women on here

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 33 weeks ago

Weymouth

Penultimate comment

By *r-8-BBCMan 33 weeks ago

LONDON