FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it Straight?

Is it Straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockanonamas OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

So I'm a gay man and I've never been with a woman. I've never even seen a vagina other then in a biology book so absolute novice in that area. I don't find women sexually attractive but as I get older I'm becoming more and more curious if I could pleasure a woman in the same way as I pleasure a man! Friends who I've spoken to about it recon I could

Dose that make me straight/curious?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Greater Manchester

Loved to hear from women who have had experiences with a guy who identifys as gay

By *ikestofucktransMan 24 weeks ago

glasgow southside

"So I'm a gay man and I've never been with a woman. I've never even seen a vagina other then in a biology book so absolute novice in that area. I don't find women sexually attractive but as I get older I'm becoming more and more curious if I could pleasure a woman in the same way as I pleasure a man! Friends who I've spoken to about it recon I could

Dose that make me straight/curious? "

Doubt it, nae dick mate

Greater Manchester

"So I'm a gay man and I've never been with a woman. I've never even seen a vagina other then in a biology book so absolute novice in that area. I don't find women sexually attractive but as I get older I'm becoming more and more curious if I could pleasure a woman in the same way as I pleasure a man! Friends who I've spoken to about it recon I could

Doubt it, nae dick mate "

I understand a women doesn't have a dick but the way a tongue is used on a cock were to be applied to a fanny would it be pleasurable and work with a woman?

Also isn't the clit like a small cock or am I completely wron on that one!

Total novice hear when it comes to women bits!

By *luttyLaylaWoman 24 weeks ago

North West

Does the label really matter?

I’m straight. Play with women in groups at clubs because it’s sexy and men like it.

It’s just sex. Don’t wanna date them or meet them alone.

Each to their own. Sex is just fun

Greater Manchester

"Does the label really matter?

I’m straight. Play with women in groups at clubs because it’s sexy and men like it.

Each to their own. Sex is just fun "

No it doesn't hence why I'm curious about it but also incredibly nurvous as it's something I've never done before but I have been curious for a while now

North West

No it doesn't hence why I'm curious about it but also incredibly nurvous as it's something I've never done before but I have been curious for a while now "

So why wouldn’t you try it if curious about it?

What’s the worst that can happen? You hate it and never do it again. No big deal

By *ucka39Man 24 weeks ago

Newcastle

curious as you have chosen to be gay lived the life of being attracted to other males and wanting to explore

Same would be for any lesbian

People are allowed to if they want to it still makes you straight to some degree if you are only interested in guys or woman rather than adding another label

Greater Manchester

No it doesn't hence why I'm curious about it but also incredibly nurvous as it's something I've never done before but I have been curious for a while now

What’s the worst that can happen? You hate it and never do it again. No big deal "

Scared of it turning out to be an absolute disaster if I'm honest. It's probably a confidence thing too.

North West

What’s the worst that can happen? You hate it and never do it again. No big deal

Scared of it turning out to be an absolute disaster if I'm honest. It's probably a confidence thing too. "

So what if it is?

Go to a club and then you can leave if you don’t like it.

Find a gal to have a laugh with who wouldn’t mind.

By *ensible lady 1960Woman 24 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

i have met men who identify as gay.

By *ucka39Man 24 weeks ago

Newcastle

The important aspect is how you identify yourself if you are attracted to either women or guys more you have your own answer as curious or bi curious because you are straight has your own chosen sexuality

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Doubt it, nae dick mate

I understand a women doesn't have a dick but the way a tongue is used on a cock were to be applied to a fanny would it be pleasurable and work with a woman?

Total novice hear when it comes to women bits! "

Well it might seem obvious but women aren't men so in terms of basic technique I don't think the same things would work. The best way to find out is to meet an understanding woman who doesn't mind helping you in your quest.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

Yeah you’re 100% straight now. You’re “fab gay”.

By *ickD80Man 24 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

So you’ve been curious about it for a while, you’ve asked your friends about it, you’ve started a thread to ask everyone on this site about it but your curiosity has never led you to actually find out what a pussy looks like and/or watch any videos about men with women?

If you did ever bother to watch a video of people doing the thing that you’re so curious about you’d realise that a dick and a pussy are very different and therefore knowing how to please one doesn’t automatically mean you know how to please the other. Despite what people have told you when you’ve asked them about it in the past.

Wolverhampton

"Loved to hear from women who have had experiences with a guy who identifys as gay"

Why are you interested in hearing from women who’ve been with gay men? How will they be able to advise you on what it’s like for a gay man to be with a woman for the first time? Surely you will gain more from talking to other gay men who have tried being with a woman? Or to bi men who have experience of being with both and can tell you how similar or different it is?

By *lice AgainTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Bristol

"

TBF, a lot of what I've learned sucking sock has translated into pleasuring clit.

They are technically similar structures.

By *use and wolfCouple 24 weeks ago

angus

"Dose that make me straight/curious? "

Society puts too much pressure on people to fit into these neat little boxes but the reality of sexuality is that it's not so clear cut. The important thing is being true to yourself.

For some people that's easier said than done.

Greater Manchester

"

TBF, a lot of what I've learned sucking sock has translated into pleasuring clit.

They are technically similar structures."

By *uliette500Woman 24 weeks ago

Hull

Who cares if it's straight gay or bi?

If you find a woman you want to try it with be honest, explain the situation and if she's happy ask her to give you pointers and instructions about what she likes, we are not all the same and we all enjoy different things.

See how it goes, you'll either enjoy it or you won't (same for her) As long as you are both open and honesty what's the worst that can happen?

Wolverhampton

"

They are technically similar structures."

Would you describe a pea and a cucumber as being similar structures?

They’re similar in that if you lick them it feels nice for the other person but you can’t grab hold of a clit like you can a cock, you can’t run your tongue up and down the shaft of a clit, you can’t push a clit into the back of your throat, there aren’t any balls to caress and lick when you’re with a woman, you can’t put your tongue inside a cock, you can’t finger a cock (not very easily anyway and it’s not pleasant for the man if you do).

I’d be interested to know what similarities you have experienced other than licking a clit is similar to licking the tip of a cock.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

This post reminds me of my 'ex gay' friends. They were the first in the queue for the covid/monkeypox jabs. But after the jabs they changed. Talking about marriage and kids.

We lost touch for months until suddenly i seen one yesterday. With a wife and screaming child. He looked sad and then he accidentally dropped some keys. She was shouting and swearing at him for that. She called him a 'useless c*nt'. I just shook my head slowly and walked away.

I refused the covid/monkeypox jabs. I'm glad i did. I know what the government is upto. I don't have powers to stop them unfortunately.

By *Team123Man 24 weeks ago

Birmingham

Sexuality can be very fluid. You have people who identify as stuffy their entire life but end up connecting with someone of the same gender and it takes them off guard. Same with gay people, there’s known gay guys who will meet a woman and connect with them to the point they have a sexual attraction. Curiosity is also a thing and is something people experiment with. But if u like someone, or want to try something, if u ask me you should just fuck the labels.

Wolverhampton

"This post reminds me of my 'ex gay' friends. They were the first in the queue for the covid/monkeypox jabs. But after the jabs they changed. Talking about marriage and kids.

We lost touch for months until suddenly i seen one yesterday. With a wife and screaming child. He looked sad and then he accidentally dropped some keys. She was shouting and swearing at him for that. She called him a 'useless c*nt'. I just shook my head slowly and walked away.

I refused the covid/monkeypox jabs. I'm glad i did. I know what the government is upto. I don't have powers to stop them unfortunately."

So did the covid jab change your friend from being gay to being straight?

Wolverhampton

"This post reminds me of my 'ex gay' friends. They were the first in the queue for the covid/monkeypox jabs. But after the jabs they changed. Talking about marriage and kids.

I refused the covid/monkeypox jabs. I'm glad i did. I know what the government is upto. I don't have powers to stop them unfortunately."

Do you know that the government had absolutely nothing to do with the covid vaccine? It was developed and manufactured by private companies and the NHS was responsible for distributing it to the public. That’s why it was such a big success and allowed everyone to get back to normal so quickly, if the government had been involved in it then it probably would have been a disaster and wouldn’t have stopped the spread of the virus so thousands and thousands more people would have died. Fortunately it was a huge success because it saved so many lives and saved the economy. Similarly if no one had have taken the vaccine then thousands and thousands more people would have died because the spread of the virus would have continued to be out of control.

By *erri_kissesTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Islington

Deary fkn me

By *iss DevilWoman 24 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, I have met a man who was introduced to me as "gay turning bi-curious". It was through another man who I was seeing from time to time then, and the arrangement was it was going to be an MMF threesome, with my friend playing with the gay man while I watched, and then my friend "teaching" the gay man how to pleasure a woman using my body. It was a very hot experience for me! The gay guy was very curious, and decided he enjoyed playing with me a lot that he booked a few more "sessions" with me lol. We even went to a swingers club together. Sadly, he worked really long hours and we lost touch.

Maybe a similar scenario would work for you, OP?

By *xplorer1980Man 24 weeks ago

Stockport

Dose that make me straight/curious? "

Im the same. Would love to experience a woman

Greater Manchester

"OP, I have met a man who was introduced to me as "gay turning bi-curious". It was through another man who I was seeing from time to time then, and the arrangement was it was going to be an MMF threesome, with my friend playing with the gay man while I watched, and then my friend "teaching" the gay man how to pleasure a woman using my body. It was a very hot experience for me! The gay guy was very curious, and decided he enjoyed playing with me a lot that he booked a few more "sessions" with me lol. We even went to a swingers club together. Sadly, he worked really long hours and we lost touch.

"

I think for my first try I'd feel alot more comfortable with another guy there as I know what I'm doing with a man. He could then guide me through how to pleasure a woman

By *rozac_fairyCouple 24 weeks ago

Tamworth

Doubt it, nae dick mate

I've personally found what a woman likes on her clit is not the same as what a man likes on his dick. Again, totally my own experiences and that may differ for others

Wolverhampton

"OP, I have met a man who was introduced to me as "gay turning bi-curious". It was through another man who I was seeing from time to time then, and the arrangement was it was going to be an MMF threesome, with my friend playing with the gay man while I watched, and then my friend "teaching" the gay man how to pleasure a woman using my body. It was a very hot experience for me! The gay guy was very curious, and decided he enjoyed playing with me a lot that he booked a few more "sessions" with me lol. We even went to a swingers club together. Sadly, he worked really long hours and we lost touch.

I think for my first try I'd feel alot more comfortable with another guy there as I know what I'm doing with a man. He could then guide me through how to pleasure a woman "

Don’t you think that a woman would be best suited to guide you through how to pleasure a woman?

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 24 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"Don’t you think that a woman would be best suited to guide you through how to pleasure a woman?"

He never said that she wouldn't. He was just saying what he would be most comfortable with as a gay guy.

By *iss DevilWoman 24 weeks ago

Bedford

"Don’t you think that a woman would be best suited to guide you through how to pleasure a woman?"

But it sounds as OP may find a woman teaching him, without another man present, too much to handle. As either may not enjoy it and find it disappointing or he may not be able to go through with it, for whatever reason.

Open communication and setting expectations would be very important in that scenario. I knew what I was getting myself into and found the scenario very appealing and a massive turn on at that time. I don't think it would work for me with any random stranger off the internet though.

By *abcouple11Couple 24 weeks ago

Truro

Nah mate - don't want to go there. If you've got this far without, spare yourself

Us hetero. males have no choice when we need to get a load off - but having to cope with the physicality of a needy cunt. If you find a needy willing woman give it a try, but if you end up horrified, don't go there again

Regarding clits I (R. (male)) got a happy response to the comment "Do you need a concealed carry licence for that thing?!". Some clits you do feel like they are in a holster and are happy to come out for any male up for the full-spectrum experience.

Licking a woman's clit and she grasps you around the back of the head and pressure-injects litres of squirt-juice up all your nasal passages?

Then do you really want to be there having a pee 3 days later and you can still smell her cunt scent on you? Etc.

Up to you if you want the welcoming smile leading you to being there squelching away in this guzzling gash making a slimy mess of you.

Greater Manchester

"Nah mate - don't want to go there. If you've got this far without, spare yourself

Us hetero. males have no choice when we need to get a load off - but having to cope with the physicality of a needy cunt. If you find a needy willing woman give it a try, but if you end up horrified, don't go there again

Regarding clits I (R. (male)) got a happy response to the comment "Do you need a concealed carry licence for that thing?!". Some clits you do feel like they are in a holster and are happy to come out for any male up for the full-spectrum experience.

Licking a woman's clit and she grasps you around the back of the head and pressure-injects litres of squirt-juice up all your nasal passages?

Then do you really want to be there having a pee 3 days later and you can still smell her cunt scent on you? Etc.

Up to you if you want the welcoming smile leading you to being there squelching away in this guzzling gash making a slimy mess of you.

"

Maybe I won't enjoy it or maybe I'll try it and really enjoy it. I won't know until I try

By *r_reusMan 24 weeks ago

Coventry

Wasn't that a line from Marathon Man?

Greater Manchester

"Wasn't that a line from Marathon Man?"

Not sure

By *penbicoupleCouple 24 weeks ago

Northampton

If you're ever in Northampton, OP, we'd be happy to help out.

Greater Manchester

"If you're ever in Northampton, OP, we'd be happy to help out. "

Thank you for the offer unfortunately I'm not down Northampton any time soon

» Add a new message to this topic