FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotwife filming

Hotwife filming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkandkinky OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Bath

I'm looking for some insight from couples, be that Stag/Vixen/Hotwife/Cuck/etc...

When it comes to the female of the couple playing alone, & part of the overall kink is for that to be filmed so the male half can watch back later, how do you go about it, more so from a practical standpoint..?!

Do you position a camera in a corner and hit play and forget it's there? or film bits on phones, a bit of both.

What works for you both, any specific tech help?

Any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple 15 weeks ago

glasgow

Don't have any advice for you unfortunately, just here for any that is given as we're are looking and thinking of the same type of situation

By *penJackMan 15 weeks ago

Northampton

I am there doing the filming. So, I can move round the bed, get the best angles etc.

By *he Silver FuxMan 15 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I’ve used a combination- a phone on a ring light tripod filming the bed constantly and then using another phone in hand to take closeup vid or pictures or livestream

By *elaminsavageMan 15 weeks ago

london

Totally up to you. Can set it up and leave filming and then it means you capture all the fun. Others prefer to be selective and film the moments they want to watch back later. I'm a natural director so I've got a good idea of what I want from a shoot beforehand.

By *andy IanMan 15 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Not easy to get exactly what you’re looking for. If you set the camera up to view the room it will show what took place but miss a lot of the detail. I find it’s best if one of you just record the close up action. Camera has to be in a good position in focus and good lighting to be worth doing unless you are just setting it up to perv or catch her out?

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 15 weeks ago

Essex

We use 2 phones to record one is from Mr POV and the other is on a ring light stand to get full view

By *heonixrising500Man 15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Or get someone to video you

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 15 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Most of the answers seemed to have missed that the OP is asking about the HW playing alone, so the husband won't be there to point a camera.

By *orny-DJMan 15 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"I'm looking for some insight from couples, be that Stag/Vixen/Hotwife/Cuck/etc...

When it comes to the female of the couple playing alone, & part of the overall kink is for that to be filmed so the male half can watch back later, how do you go about it, more so from a practical standpoint..?!

Do you position a camera in a corner and hit play and forget it's there? or film bits on phones, a bit of both.

What works for you both, any specific tech help?

Any advice would be appreciated

"

You're far better off pressing 'Record'

By *entleman JayMan 15 weeks ago

Wakefield

I have a hotwife friend. When we are together, she sends him pics and videos as the night goes on. Just a hand held phone.

Sometimes he comes with her. Doesn’t join in but loves taking pics.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Taking pics and videos to send back to her husband really adds something to the meet in my experience

Bath

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 14:54:42]

Bath

"Most of the answers seemed to have missed that the OP is asking about the HW playing alone, so the husband won't be there to point a camera."

Yes, so it’s how to capture all the fun, without hindering the actual play?

Bath

"We use 2 phones to record one is from Mr POV and the other is on a ring light stand to get full view "

Thanks, was there ever any issues from the guy who was with your wife? Did you record the bits inbetween rounds?

Bath

Really keen to get the women’s perspective on this?

By *aughtyduo1Couple 15 weeks ago

Gloucester

I always have the camera at the end of the bed or on the table in the living room depending on where I'm doing it

By *tagvixencoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

wincanton

I normally have three phones, one on a stand in the corner of the room, one for me to film and a phone for the guy my wife is playing with, always get some great footage

Bath

"I normally have three phones, one on a stand in the corner of the room, one for me to film and a phone for the guy my wife is playing with, always get some great footage "

Cool - what do you do when you’re not present, if you ever play that way?

Bath

"I always have the camera at the end of the bed or on the table in the living room depending on where I'm doing it"

Is this when you play solo?

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 15 weeks ago

Essex

"We use 2 phones to record one is from Mr POV and the other is on a ring light stand to get full view

Thanks, was there ever any issues from the guy who was with your wife? Did you record the bits inbetween rounds?"

Never issues and sometimes

By *orl1971Couple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

We’ve got a meet coming up and we will have three phones set up as wife will be solo in the bedroom. Two phones recording the bed from different angle and one phone on FaceTime to get a live feed for Mr.

Sounds overkill but one angle video misses some things plus FaceTime is there for safety and live watching.

By *inkandkinky OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Bath

"We’ve got a meet coming up and we will have three phones set up as wife will be solo in the bedroom. Two phones recording the bed from different angle and one phone on FaceTime to get a live feed for Mr.

Sounds overkill but one angle video misses some things plus FaceTime is there for safety and live watching. "

Sounds like al bases will be covered, most guys ok with this?

Seems like sticking a camera in the corner and perhaps a phone filming other stuff seems to be a thing?

By *orl1971Couple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We’ve got a meet coming up and we will have three phones set up as wife will be solo in the bedroom. Two phones recording the bed from different angle and one phone on FaceTime to get a live feed for Mr.

Sounds overkill but one angle video misses some things plus FaceTime is there for safety and live watching.

Sounds like al bases will be covered, most guys ok with this?

Seems like sticking a camera in the corner and perhaps a phone filming other stuff seems to be a thing?"

Most guys are ok with this.

We meet the guys on a social first so they can judge how trustworthy we are. All videos are ultra secure and are never shared with anyone. This is explained to the guy before even the social.

Video is a dealbreaker so we are looking for guys who don’t mind being in our private videos. If they don’t want to be on video then we respect that but there would be no play meet.

Once guys meet us and see our personalities and background they are usually fine with video.

» Add a new message to this topic