FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Women on here don't owe single men anything

Women on here don't owe single men anything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usanStoHelit OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

liverpool

Especially when they are strangers!

The entitlement is truly staggering sometimes

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ink vixenCouple 11 weeks ago

Medway

To be fair the arrogance of some women on here is also truly staggering.

By *uger n Spice78Couple 11 weeks ago

South East Coast

They seem to think, that as you are on a swinging site you will just automatically just drop our knickers for them. I mean I know there are some women who don't care what a guy looks like, but the majority like to have a spark!

By *viatrixWoman 11 weeks ago

Back in Gatwick!

It’s a sex site n we are all here for the same thing, innit…

liverpool

I mean yeah, we're all here for the same thing, doesn't mean we all want to shag our way through the whole site!

By *lexV16Man 11 weeks ago

Welling

"Especially when they are strangers!

The entitlement is truly staggering sometimes "

Totally agree. And it works both ways.

A single guy ( #notallmen) doesn’t oblige to fuck everyone who dropped him a message first.

Though some aiming for that

By *viatrixWoman 11 weeks ago

Back in Gatwick!

"I mean yeah, we're all here for the same thing, doesn't mean we all want to shag our way through the whole site! "

I’m being sarcastic.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 11 weeks ago

Tamworth

It's just insane to see how many cock block themselves then have the audacity to give you abuse for it!

By *acksparrow99Man 11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Ignore, block, delete those who annoy you.

liverpool

Oh the block button has had heavy use the last few days for sure!

By *enelope2UWoman 11 weeks ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 13/02/24 17:28:13]

By *issmorganWoman 11 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

To be fair some couples are very entitled too and probably some Women, although I don't interact them.

It's some people in general that have bad attitudes here and in real life.

Fife

Agree.. and the sites called Fab.. friends and benefits it's not called..the sex site.. the no cash exchanged but expecting prostitution standards of instant

.. But then again it has to be working for some guys and the women w no walls or standards or it wouldn't be this bad.

By *xybumWoman 11 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"Agree.. and the sites called Fab.. friends and benefits it's not called..the sex site.. the no cash exchanged but expecting prostitution standards of instant

.. But then again it has to be working for some guys and the women w no walls or standards or it wouldn't be this bad."

Exactly this! So many men expect instashag and it’s not a sex site it’s a swingers site! Big difference! The abuse for not answering is out of order, my block button is used a lot lol

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

The numbers are lopsided for sure but there is a certain amount of 'pussy privilege' on fab where the attitude towards guys is less than savoury. That can be the notion that we should be grateful for any attention we get or are not even deserving of attention simply because we are guys.

And there's couple's too who will just treat single men like meat.

It's hard to call that behaviour out because the sheer volume of men that are actually acting like assholes is staggering and totally drowns out most other things.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

"The numbers are lopsided for sure but there is a certain amount of 'pussy privilege' on fab where the attitude towards guys is less than savoury. That can be the notion that we should be grateful for any attention we get or are not even deserving of attention simply because we are guys.

It's hard to call that behaviour out because the sheer volume of men that are actually acting like assholes is staggering and totally drowns out most other things."

There's bad behaviour from all types of people on Fab. Single guys get a bad rep as the are so many on Fab. As with most couples, 99% of the messages we recieve are from single guys. Therefore we at going to see more poor behaviour from them.

By *andPextraCouple 11 weeks ago

North West

"The numbers are lopsided for sure but there is a certain amount of 'pussy privilege' on fab where the attitude towards guys is less than savoury. That can be the notion that we should be grateful for any attention we get or are not even deserving of attention simply because we are guys.

It's hard to call that behaviour out because the sheer volume of men that are actually acting like assholes is staggering and totally drowns out most other things."

Agreed with all of that; its a balanced view. Every gender has the propensity to behave poorly on here.

liverpool

That's very true and there's definitely pussy privilege as a pp stated, purely because of the numbers game. But the abuse is only ever really from the single men in my experience

By *host63Man 11 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

I agree nor do we single man owe yiu anything specially the ones who ask for their site supporters pass to be paid for them. Or money because they. Ant pay their hairdressers bill. Or demanding to be treated like a princess when they clearly are not.

Entitlement is so unattractive isn't it?

By *host63Man 11 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

"That's very true and there's definitely pussy privilege as a pp stated, purely because of the numbers game. But the abuse is only ever really from the single men in my experience "

And yes I am fully aware that none of you will go anywhere near me for that view but I wonder want you to to be honest. My view of you .iroors the view you have of me but at least I am honest.

The West

"That's very true and there's definitely pussy privilege as a pp stated, purely because of the numbers game. But the abuse is only ever really from the single men in my experience "

Agreed. The overtly aggressive behaviour is male dominated.

Interestingly many of my female friends on fab will say that the poorest behaviour often comes from the male half of a couple.

I have seen this to be largely true in clubs and social events and chat groups where married guys get away with saying and doing things that would get a single guy blacklisted in two seconds flat.

By *al kalMan 11 weeks ago

london

No one is entitled to anything. Let’s all effing get off this site!

By *toC Thats MeWoman 11 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’ve found couples to be worse than single men in my experience on here and in clubs.

By *rMrs84Couple 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

I think there’s a level of entitlement from everyone unfortunately. The major difference tends to be who you have your filters open to. We get more grief from single guys but simply because there’s so damned many.

Couples have their moments too but we get less messages there so there’s an observational bias.

By *apiomanMan 11 weeks ago

Shipley

I imagine that many of the entitled men find they don't get very far and either change tactics or give up. Some, however will get angrier and fire off more abusive messages. Not sure how many go each way.

By *oxy jWoman 11 weeks ago

somerset

i think it should be nobody owes anybody anything no matter who you are man or woman

By *ustBoWoman 11 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

The entitlement on here is not just from men there are plenty of couples and women who are the exact same with terrible attitudes.

I've found durning my time on here it's easy to ignore the ones who are entitled gobshites,it makes my journey a hell of a lot easier.

somerset

"I imagine that many of the entitled men find they don't get very far and either change tactics or give up. Some, however will get angrier and fire off more abusive messages. Not sure how many go each way. "

they dont tho the guys who do well are the ones that leave the scene mainly because they have gotten into a relationship ...those that dont do well or get nowhere tend to stay on fab as they dont have much else

By *00DBoyMan 11 weeks ago

Leicester

One of you owes me a tenner!

The West

"I imagine that many of the entitled men find they don't get very far and either change tactics or give up. Some, however will get angrier and fire off more abusive messages. Not sure how many go each way.

they dont tho the guys who do well are the ones that leave the scene mainly because they have gotten into a relationship ...those that dont do well or get nowhere tend to stay on fab as they dont have much else "

That's a pretty broad sweeping statement and an interesting definition of 'doing well '

I know many single men on Feb that do very well. Decent single men are in demand.

The West

*fab

By *imisugarWoman 11 weeks ago

Rugby

"Agree.. and the sites called Fab.. friends and benefits it's not called..the sex site.. the no cash exchanged but expecting prostitution standards of instant

.. But then again it has to be working for some guys and the women w no walls or standards or it wouldn't be this bad."

Is that what the F A B stands for? I never knew that.

I do feel there is a sense of entitlement with some users and an aire of negativity at times.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 11 weeks ago

manchetsr

Agreeeeeed!

By *andE2000Man 11 weeks ago

Bathgate

We're asking for equal rights. Feminism and all

somerset

"I imagine that many of the entitled men find they don't get very far and either change tactics or give up. Some, however will get angrier and fire off more abusive messages. Not sure how many go each way.

they dont tho the guys who do well are the ones that leave the scene mainly because they have gotten into a relationship ...those that dont do well or get nowhere tend to stay on fab as they dont have much else

That's a pretty broad sweeping statement and an interesting definition of 'doing well '

I know many single men on Feb that do very well. Decent single men are in demand."

not really most nice men get snapped up its just the way of the world i guess and i never said theirs no nice single men if the was not id not be here as i only meet guys via fab

By *end1Man 11 weeks ago

southend on sea

And this ladies n gentlemen is why I very rarely dm anyone! Due to the idiot single guys who if they don't get a reply within 5 minutes then send abusive messages.

By *end1Man 11 weeks ago

southend on sea

"To be fair the arrogance of some women on here is also truly staggering. "
sadly I agree with you

By *ink vixenCouple 11 weeks ago

Medway

"And this ladies n gentlemen is why I very rarely dm anyone! Due to the idiot single guys who if they don't get a reply within 5 minutes then send abusive messages."

We very rarely get this.

Sure we receive a lot of “meet me right now” which are easily ignored but I’d say 80% or so of our “reasonable” messages are polite and most appreciate a reply even if it’s a regrettable no.

We do feel for single guys on Fab as it’s often pretty hopeless but we appreciate your interest.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

There is a huge level of entitlement here from all - men, couples & women.

Luckily we don't get bother from many guys as we don't meet them, we've had more issues with women that can't take a polite no thank you, now that's some crazy in the inbox!

On one occasion we had to get help legally due to threatening behaviour.

Luckily not all women, it does make me wonder if they've never been told no not for us/me before.

Mrs

By *ysonfuryMan 11 weeks ago

Stockport

I guess there are examples of entitlement across the board. FAB will just reflect life in general. I prefer to concentrate all all the lovely people I have met through this site. Happy valentine's day all and happy fabbing

Bathgate

Example of entitlement:

SexyDalida94: Hey, you got face pic?

9"Dred: Yeah, do you?

SexyDalida94: Yeah. You go 1st.

Which one of the above feel entitled?

Example 2:

SexyDalida94: PROFILE DESCRIPTION:

Guys, If you don't send a face pic on your 1st message, you get blocked. Your loss.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 11 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"I mean yeah, we're all here for the same thing, doesn't mean we all want to shag our way through the whole site!

I’m being sarcastic. "

Hey, you've got your filters set so I can't message you, but I have 10 minutes when I'm passing through Gatwick, so can you be around in case I need a fuck?

By *oiluvfunMan 11 weeks ago

Penrith

‘Pussy privilege’ is definitely a thing in Fab, and more so in the clubs, but who wouldn’t want to have the commodity everybody is looking for?

I have seen examples of mail some guys send to women in here, and I have been shocked by it, you do have my sympathies there.

I’ve never understood the entitlement issue though? Anyone who can have sex with someone without any level of attraction is either a sex worker, or someone who uses sex workers. There are sites for this, but Fab isn’t (supposed to be) like that….

Penrith

"And this ladies n gentlemen is why I very rarely dm anyone! Due to the idiot single guys who if they don't get a reply within 5 minutes then send abusive messages."

Use the “idiot single guys” to your benefit; they make your message stand out…..

By *reative-mindMan 11 weeks ago

Exeter

"And this ladies n gentlemen is why I very rarely dm anyone! Due to the idiot single guys who if they don't get a reply within 5 minutes then send abusive messages.

Use the “idiot single guys” to your benefit; they make your message stand out….. "

Yeah... isn't working for me.....I must be an idiot then hahah.

I'm of course joking here about what you said but we both know it isn't as simple as that.

By *arahb115Couple 11 weeks ago

Ely

Not all men are like this at all! I've not come across many with bad attitudes x

By *moothCriminal_xMan 11 weeks ago

Redditch

When i first joined and then again during covid i got a few abusive messages from women after posting innocuous comments in the forum. I've never really understood why men would randomly send an abusive message simply for being told "no thanks". It is indicative of a lot though - many, many men are so demoralised by rejection over decades of time that they become angry and resentful. This isn't something many women deal with and there is a huge amount of ignorance and dismissiveness about it. I don't think such messages or men deserve or warrant huge amounts of empathy but it is worth acknowledging it tends to come from a place of utter desperation for love and attention and intimacy as much as physical pleasure.

Exeter

"When i first joined and then again during covid i got a few abusive messages from women after posting innocuous comments in the forum. I've never really understood why men would randomly send an abusive message simply for being told "no thanks". It is indicative of a lot though - many, many men are so demoralised by rejection over decades of time that they become angry and resentful. This isn't something many women deal with and there is a huge amount of ignorance and dismissiveness about it. I don't think such messages or men deserve or warrant huge amounts of empathy but it is worth acknowledging it tends to come from a place of utter desperation for love and attention and intimacy as much as physical pleasure."

This might be one of the most accurate things and thought provoking I've ever read on these forums.

It's not easy being anyone is all I'd add but think you are pretty accurate, granted is a small few who are actually just horrible people but I'd assume that is a very very small number.

By *r_reusMan 11 weeks ago

Coventry

Then delete and block them, it's a common experience for women and couples on here and doesn't need a thread.

By *r_reusMan 11 weeks ago

Coventry

"When i first joined and then again during covid i got a few abusive messages from women after posting innocuous comments in the forum. I've never really understood why men would randomly send an abusive message simply for being told "no thanks". It is indicative of a lot though - many, many men are so demoralised by rejection over decades of time that they become angry and resentful. This isn't something many women deal with and there is a huge amount of ignorance and dismissiveness about it. I don't think such messages or men deserve or warrant huge amounts of empathy but it is worth acknowledging it tends to come from a place of utter desperation for love and attention and intimacy as much as physical pleasure.

This might be one of the most accurate things and thought provoking I've ever read on these forums.

It's not easy being anyone is all I'd add but think you are pretty accurate, granted is a small few who are actually just horrible people but I'd assume that is a very very small number. "

Have to agree, bang on the money.

By *archelCouple 11 weeks ago

A field somewhere

In our experience, the problem is mainly married/attached vanilla's think using this scene is an easy way to get their dicks wet. The genuine swinger guys who we know are lovely respectful guys and we've a lot of time for them.

9/10 guys who message us end up getting blocked as they are of the above fraternity and downright disrespectful pigs.

Any guy who messages us, who is polite and respectful we're happy to chat with or even social with in the clubs, even if we've no interest in playing. We actually took a newbie to a club with us for his first visit as he was too nervous going alone. We introduced him to a few friends and he ended up having an absolute blast, played with 3 couples and a single lady lol

I love the single guys being a straight woman, but I've zero tolerance for the cretins who don't know how to behave. So yes sadly the majority on here spoil it for the minority

The West

"When i first joined and then again during covid i got a few abusive messages from women after posting innocuous comments in the forum. I've never really understood why men would randomly send an abusive message simply for being told "no thanks". It is indicative of a lot though - many, many men are so demoralised by rejection over decades of time that they become angry and resentful. This isn't something many women deal with and there is a huge amount of ignorance and dismissiveness about it. I don't think such messages or men deserve or warrant huge amounts of empathy but it is worth acknowledging it tends to come from a place of utter desperation for love and attention and intimacy as much as physical pleasure."

Honestly this just sounds like apologism for shitty behaviour.

Everyone, male and female, deals with rejection. Most people learn how to regulate their emotions and behaviour and do so in public I'd wager most of the abusive men on here wouldn't be so brave with their words if they didn't have anonymity to protect them.

By *bi HaiveMan 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nobody on here owes anyone anything. Whether a single man, woman, NB, couple or TV/TS.

Aside from courtesy and respect.

Attitude entitlement and rudeness are limited to any specific gender. It's a 'person' issue. Nothing more.

Encounter someone who isn't pleasant? Block them and don't give them a seconds thought.

Life is far simpler and waaaay less stressful that way.

By *ancelot1633Man 11 weeks ago

Weybridge

Sure I'm owed a blowjob by now..... I'm joking

Redditch

"When i first joined and then again during covid i got a few abusive messages from women after posting innocuous comments in the forum. I've never really understood why men would randomly send an abusive message simply for being told "no thanks". It is indicative of a lot though - many, many men are so demoralised by rejection over decades of time that they become angry and resentful. This isn't something many women deal with and there is a huge amount of ignorance and dismissiveness about it. I don't think such messages or men deserve or warrant huge amounts of empathy but it is worth acknowledging it tends to come from a place of utter desperation for love and attention and intimacy as much as physical pleasure.

Everyone, male and female, deals with rejection. Most people learn how to regulate their emotions and behaviour and do so in public I'd wager most of the abusive men on here wouldn't be so brave with their words if they didn't have anonymity to protect them.

"

"Everyone deals with rejection..." isn't the same as "every member of the sex i am attracted to has rejected me since puberty despite decades of effort to meet someone". It might be weak apologism but i maintain that it isnt entitlement that is the issue but a sad indictment of our alienated culture that has romantically disenfranchised and demoralised essentially good men to the point they become bad men. Such men don't feel entitled to female attention but they do crave it in a way few women understand. As we know, female in_oxes on fab are filled up regardless of what is written in the bio or shown in a profile pic. The same is true of phone messages and fb messages, DMs etc... Women who make even a token effort will find they get attention and feeds the beed to feel wanted and validated.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 11 weeks ago

tf1

Women get rejected as well. No one should be lashing out at anyone because they didn’t get what they wanted. They are not 5. Stamp you feet and sulk because you didn’t get what you wanted wasn’t acceptable when you were 5 and it’s certainly not acceptable when you are a supposed grown up.

Exeter

Women get rejected as well. No one should be lashing out at anyone because they didn’t get what they wanted. They are not 5. Stamp you feet and sulk because you didn’t get what you wanted wasn’t acceptable when you were 5 and it’s certainly not acceptable when you are a supposed grown up. "

You are fully correct in what your saying and I agree but I think the point they are trying to make is that if a bloke is say sending 10 messages and get zero replies for example then they could get frustrated and act in that way and that would just be an example of fab.

Im not saying its right because its clearly not by the way.

By *idden gem 1000Woman 11 weeks ago

Southend

Yes we all know what this site is

Definitely works for me for my busy life

But be Respectful when you text people as in real life on the street you would not talk to a lady like that but for me

As a Strong lady just block and know there are lovely people when u look on this site

The West

"Everyone deals with rejection..." isn't the same as "every member of the sex i am attracted to has rejected me since puberty despite decades of effort to meet someone". It might be weak apologism but i maintain that it isnt entitlement that is the issue but a sad indictment of our alienated culture that has romantically disenfranchised and demoralised essentially good men to the point they become bad men. Such men don't feel entitled to female attention but they do crave it in a way few women understand. As we know, female in_oxes on fab are filled up regardless of what is written in the bio or shown in a profile pic. The same is true of phone messages and fb messages, DMs etc... Women who make even a token effort will find they get attention and feeds the beed to feel wanted and validated. "

This really comes across as incel philosophy. That may not be what you intended but that's how it reads to me.

The assumption that men have been rejected since forever and therefore have reason to lash out is just full of holes. Which men? Just the rude ones? How to do you know anything about the lives of those men?

Most men do not spend their lives suffering rejection.

No, there is no excuse for abuse. If there are men that are butt hurt from rejection then let them learn the ropes and make the effort like everyone else has to.

As for your comments about women. I feel like your statements about how easy it is for them truly lacks in understanding and empathy. Just because men exist that are ready to give a woman attention doesn't mean that she wants it or finds those men attractive.

I have more than one female friend on fab that despairs in how difficult it is to find a decent guy that meets their needs.

By *igNick1381Man 11 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

No one owes anyone anything

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 11 weeks ago

woodford h

The rudest and most vile messages I have ever received have come from the female half of couples.

Took me by surprise at first, but I noticed a pattern after the 3rd or 4th...

And might I add, these are couples that I had no intention of messaging, sending me totally unprovoked hate filled messages.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 11 weeks ago

tf1

Women get rejected as well. No one should be lashing out at anyone because they didn’t get what they wanted. They are not 5. Stamp you feet and sulk because you didn’t get what you wanted wasn’t acceptable when you were 5 and it’s certainly not acceptable when you are a supposed grown up.

You are fully correct in what your saying and I agree but I think the point they are trying to make is that if a bloke is say sending 10 messages and get zero replies for example then they could get frustrated and act in that way and that would just be an example of fab.

Im not saying its right because its clearly not by the way. "

They could send 100 messages and get no replies. So what.

Get over yourself.

Women are not there to please men

You come across as apologetic for these abusive men.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 11 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"Anyone who can have sex with someone without any level of attraction is either a sex worker, or someone who uses sex workers. There are sites for this, but Fab isn’t (supposed to be) like that…."

Wow now that’s a bold and unsubstantiated claim if not downright judgmental. There are many (of which I am one) where it’s about the scene/event. Look at group events/greedy girl nights. Not all can have spark and it’s not about that. It’s a case of your kink is not my kink and that is ok. Judgement is never okay.

I think this site, and any others, is a case of you do you, without affecting others. If people need a spark that’s great, and they need to do what they need to do and respect nos. If people need socials, great, but respect it when people say no.

It’s as simple as consent is key, and don’t be obnoxious. For everyone. No means no. No is also a full sentence. If one hears it, say no worries, have a great day. And move on with life.

Exeter

Im not saying its right because its clearly not by the way.

They could send 100 messages and get no replies. So what.

Get over yourself.

Women are not there to please men

You come across as apologetic for these abusive men. "

Of you have taken that from my reply that is up to you but clearly wasn't.

As we all know things arnt as clear cut like that in life!

By *unlovin72Man 11 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

I agree with you 100% it does spoil it for the genuine ones on here.

But I always say manners cost nothing

By *ileyandOhCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Totally agree, I think people get very muddled on the reason they join fab and alot definitely don't see others as individuals with different wants,needs,kinks.

Penrith

"In our experience, the problem is mainly married/attached vanilla's think using this scene is an easy way to get their dicks wet. The genuine swinger guys who we know are lovely respectful guys and we've a lot of time for them.

9/10 guys who message us end up getting blocked as they are of the above fraternity and downright disrespectful pigs.

Any guy who messages us, who is polite and respectful we're happy to chat with or even social with in the clubs, even if we've no interest in playing. We actually took a newbie to a club with us for his first visit as he was too nervous going alone. We introduced him to a few friends and he ended up having an absolute blast, played with 3 couples and a single lady lol

I love the single guys being a straight woman, but I've zero tolerance for the cretins who don't know how to behave. So yes sadly the majority on here spoil it for the minority "

Wow! What a lucky bloke your friend was, being introduced to the club scene like that! I have heard of similar, first-time club visit experiences for a single guy, but I’ve never been so fortunate myself. Fair play to you both though, for making your friend’s first time one to remember for all the right reasons

By *heitaliandreamerMan 11 weeks ago

Northampton

Chill out ffs...have a life and enjoy every moment. Today we are here, tomorrow we might be gone.

manchetsr

We specifically ask guys to wink if they are interested in us and put in our profile we will message them if there is a mutual interest, yet we still get bombarded with messages and receive abuse when we don’t reply.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 11 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"We specifically ask guys to wink if they are interested in us and put in our profile we will message them if there is a mutual interest, yet we still get bombarded with messages and receive abuse when we don’t reply."

A lot dont read profiles thats why that happens.

A field somewhere

"In our experience, the problem is mainly married/attached vanilla's think using this scene is an easy way to get their dicks wet. The genuine swinger guys who we know are lovely respectful guys and we've a lot of time for them.

I love the single guys being a straight woman, but I've zero tolerance for the cretins who don't know how to behave. So yes sadly the majority on here spoil it for the minority

Wow! What a lucky bloke your friend was, being introduced to the club scene like that! I have heard of similar, first-time club visit experiences for a single guy, but I’ve never been so fortunate myself. Fair play to you both though, for making your friend’s first time one to remember for all the right reasons "

We actually met him on here, only been on scene 3 months. But his profile and respectful behaviour was on point. Had a good veri from playing with a long established swinger couple multiple times and a single lady. Nice lad. I did drill him on club etiquette and how not to act like the wanking dead...it paid off for him lol

manchetsr

"We specifically ask guys to wink if they are interested in us and put in our profile we will message them if there is a mutual interest, yet we still get bombarded with messages and receive abuse when we don’t reply.

A lot dont read profiles thats why that happens. "

Yes so we just use it as a filter, we block any men who message. If they can’t take the time to read our profile, we have no time for them.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 11 weeks ago

Cumbria

But why are you even Ona sex site if you aren’t prepared to fuck the first man who sends you a message titled ‘fuk now’?

By *ature FAB FunCouple 11 weeks ago

Bolsover

This is a swinging site.. not Facebook or anything we are looking for a sexual connection.. that's it.. but also any reason not to meeting because of rudeness or no face pics or a cock pictures seen one seen them all.. but a sexual connection is everything its a game the Queen's rule

By *lym4realCouple 11 weeks ago

plymouth

We quite agree with most of the comments and the genuine swinging single guys we know and have met are very nice/polite and have good all round social with a sense of humour ( that's about the 20% ish in our area now ?) the other 80% are on here as they've seen some porn or maybe read somewhere that ALL swingers especially the females are up for it 24/7 and you can call yourself a "Dom" but really you have mummy/daddy/ex issues and are just a abuser in some cases ? and they seem to think just because they've joined and even paid they are entitled to something ? BUT a very unpopular opinion of ours is that some couple can be jst as bad and their views just as bad if not more extreme in that everyone on here is going to theirs to use and abuse and their own persnal plaything at their beck and call anytime of the day or night ? and single femles or some of them are just way better at playing the game that most single males think they are good at ?? and then get all wound up and upset as nothing in life should be taken for granted or even have a 100% guarantee apart from death and tax's ?

Penrith

Wow! What a lucky bloke your friend was, being introduced to the club scene like that! I have heard of similar, first-time club visit experiences for a single guy, but I’ve never been so fortunate myself. Fair play to you both though, for making your friend’s first time one to remember for all the right reasons

We actually met him on here, only been on scene 3 months. But his profile and respectful behaviour was on point. Had a good veri from playing with a long established swinger couple multiple times and a single lady. Nice lad. I did drill him on club etiquette and how not to act like the wanking dead...it paid off for him lol "

Fair play to you all! I found the club scene to be far too clicky to get an ‘in’ as a single guy, whereas using Fab to meet likeminded friendly people has proved far more successful for me.

By *atandasmileMan 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This is miles off topic but...

Susan Sto Helit. Tell me you're a Pratchett fan without telling me you're a Pratchett fan.

That's all. Apart from maybe to say that I'd prefer it if your dad didn't come to tea.

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Chill out ffs...have a life and enjoy every moment. Today we are here, tomorrow we might be gone. "

Sure. It's why I don't waste my precious finite life catering to the demands of people I don't want to meet

By *aconteur69111Man 11 weeks ago

eastbourne

they dont tho the guys who do well are the ones that leave the scene mainly because they have gotten into a relationship ...those that dont do well or get nowhere tend to stay on fab as they dont have much else "

So where does that leave me then am I entitled because I stay on on fab? I am probably classed as one of the successful ones, I do get meets but then I get myself out there and go to socials. My veris will testify that.

There are some of us single men that actually enjoy the social side of swinging as much as the physical act of sex.

I stay on fab because I enjoy the forums and the social aspect, I don’t look for meets on here.

And yes there are a lot of entitled men on here but the same can be said for women and couples.

If you worked out a percentage based on a pro rata basis I don’t think you would find much difference, it’s just the sheer number of man on here makes it look lopsided…

By *otuseater11Man 11 weeks ago

IRVINE

To be honest one is bad as the other.fab is mend too be a site for building new and old friendships and respecting each other and looking out for one and other. let's just leave it like that

By *rNice.Man 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

Agree 100% men don t owe the fairer sex anything either

By *endalshaggersCouple 11 weeks ago

Kendal

Fully agree, although it works both ways. In general there are an awful lot of rude, pushy, or very egotistical people on here who think they're God's gift to the other sex and they'd be doing you a favour by gracing you with their presence.

Anyone who comes across as rude, arrogant or in love with themselves (normally those who have a huge list of "demands" to meet on their profile or "don't even bother messaging" generally we just block and move on. Plenty more people on here who are genuine decent lovely people.

Redditch

"Everyone deals with rejection..." isn't the same as "every member of the sex i am attracted to has rejected me since puberty despite decades of effort to meet someone". It might be weak apologism but i maintain that it isnt entitlement that is the issue but a sad indictment of our alienated culture that has romantically disenfranchised and demoralised essentially good men to the point they become bad men. Such men don't feel entitled to female attention but they do crave it in a way few women understand. As we know, female in_oxes on fab are filled up regardless of what is written in the bio or shown in a profile pic. The same is true of phone messages and fb messages, DMs etc... Women who make even a token effort will find they get attention and feeds the beed to feel wanted and validated.

This really comes across as incel philosophy. That may not be what you intended but that's how it reads to me.

The assumption that men have been rejected since forever and therefore have reason to lash out is just full of holes. Which men? Just the rude ones? How to do you know anything about the lives of those men?

Most men do not spend their lives suffering rejection.

No, there is no excuse for abuse. If there are men that are butt hurt from rejection then let them learn the ropes and make the effort like everyone else has to.

As for your comments about women. I feel like your statements about how easy it is for them truly lacks in understanding and empathy. Just because men exist that are ready to give a woman attention doesn't mean that she wants it or finds those men attractive.

I have more than one female friend on fab that despairs in how difficult it is to find a decent guy that meets their needs."

The incel community is obviously toxic online but being involuntarily celebate is a thing. Perhaps what I am saying is those men are to be pitied

By *londebiguyMan 11 weeks ago

Southport

I'm not sure what the experience us for a single eomsn of course but I've certainly witnessed huge entitlement from them on here .

The West

"

The incel community is obviously toxic online but being involuntarily celebate is a thing. Perhaps what I am saying is those men are to be pitied "

We should pity men that are abusive to women because they can't get laid?

No.

By *londebiguyMan 11 weeks ago

Southport

"Fully agree, although it works both ways. In general there are an awful lot of rude, pushy, or very egotistical people on here who think they're God's gift to the other sex and they'd be doing you a favour by gracing you with their presence.

Anyone who comes across as rude, arrogant or in love with themselves (normally those who have a huge list of "demands" to meet on their profile or "don't even bother messaging" generally we just block and move on. Plenty more people on here who are genuine decent lovely people."

Yes ,

I've definitely seen this on profiles.

I'd rather not have any dealings with rude and disrespectful people.

I often wonder what they are like in the real world.

By *arry monk40Man 11 weeks ago

edgbaston

PMSL

By *rofessor ElementalMan 11 weeks ago

Durham

Always think it’s best to be assertive and empathetic, prioritise your own needs, and avoid enabling entitled behaviour to effectively deal with entitled individuals.

By *krobsonMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

That's exactly the way it is on here .Well done you

By *inky_ragnarCouple 11 weeks ago

Peterborough

Pretty sure her over there owes me a tenner

Have to agree there

I suppose it’s the power they have in the fact that men are wanting them and arrogance develops

Even the ugly fat ones can display such arrogance!

Cumbria

"To be fair the arrogance of some women on here is also truly staggering.

Have to agree there

I suppose it’s the power they have in the fact that men are wanting them and arrogance develops

Even the ugly fat ones can display such arrogance!"

I can’t imagine why a silver tongued charmer like yourself would experience negative reactions from women.

Have to agree there

I can’t imagine why a silver tongued charmer like yourself would experience negative reactions from women."

I take your point but there are some on here who are way beyond having let themselves go

You know the ones who in real life haven’t a chance of pulling

However on here guys are often phishing for sexual contacts and that’s all

The usual give away is just a picture of their eyes on a profile

By *anJenny 181Couple 11 weeks ago

Preston

The nerve of some of these men is incredible I mean fancy trying to find sex on a swingers site, some of these men have no shame lol

Cumbria

Have to agree there

I can’t imagine why a silver tongued charmer like yourself would experience negative reactions from women.

I take your point but there are some on here who are way beyond having let themselves go

The usual give away is just a picture of their eyes on a profile "

Keep digging.

By *uietControlMan 11 weeks ago

Each to their own at the end of the day. I’ve been here as part of a couple and now as a single, in either case there’s the right match/people out there for everyone. Just don’t take anything personally.

By *luefire2Couple 11 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

We recieved a very abusive message after we politely said no to a single guy. He basically said i deserve to be ra**d as i am a slag for being on a sex site.

I reported him but doubt anything was done as the moderators are a bit slow on here.

Mrs R

By *uietControlMan 11 weeks ago

Ahh yes and then there are those nasty ones. Spoiling shit for everyone else.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 11 weeks ago

Neath valley.

To be fair we had just as much crap off cpls and a few ladies. It's not just a male thing acting like a twat. Some ladies are just as bad if not worse.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 11 weeks ago

Weymouth

Today a guy came into my inbox and ordered me to 1) go to the gym more because I'm obese and 2) stop sharing updates about going to the gym because I'm not in shape enough to post about it???

A few messages later he seemed shocked that I didn't want to fuck him - Xeno

Manchester (she/her)

"Today a guy came into my inbox and ordered me to 1) go to the gym more because I'm obese and 2) stop sharing updates about going to the gym because I'm not in shape enough to post about it???

A few messages later he seemed shocked that I didn't want to fuck him - Xeno"

I love that - insult you then want to fuck you.

Err, door's over there.

By *orphia2003Woman 11 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

This behaviour happens in all areas. Single men, single women, single TV/ TS, all denomination of couples.

Thing is, as the % of single men is that much higher, the chances are greater of it coming from a single man.

Realistically, if you actually work out the averages, I've found that couples seem to be the worse for it.

We have a block button, we have our own preferences. Stick to them, as nobody is owed anything.

Except me that is. I am owed coffee and cake meet that I've been waiting months for. (You know who you are mister)

By *orny PTMan 11 weeks ago

Peterborough

Some woman have posted, no chit chat: just fuck me then leave, so I know there's always an exception to the rule.

Manchester (she/her)

.. But then again it has to be working for some guys and the women w no walls or standards or it wouldn't be this bad.

Some woman have posted, no chit chat: just fuck me then leave, so I know there's always an exception to the rule.

"

Yeah. My stance is sort of, respect what other people want (within site rules). Some people want friendships, some don't, and that's fine (whether they're compatible with me or not)

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You should make a fwmales profile fund some pics online stick em on and see the types of messages you get (I'm not suggesting you actually do it as it would be a fake profile) but you might understand a bit better what it's like and not all of us are pussy privileged

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 11 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Today a guy came into my inbox and ordered me to 1) go to the gym more because I'm obese and 2) stop sharing updates about going to the gym because I'm not in shape enough to post about it???

A few messages later he seemed shocked that I didn't want to fuck him - Xeno

I love that - insult you then want to fuck you.

Err, door's over there."

Once upon a time it would have upset me - this time I just found it baffling and amusing!!

By *oxesMan 11 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

Do anyone reckon this behaviour is a historic socital thing

By *aribbean King 1985Man 11 weeks ago

South West London

I agree that certain men shouldnt be entitled to anything they ask for but what I find it weird when a man isnt interested in a woman or couple on here they too get direspected for turning them down

Fife

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

Guys, If you don't send a face pic on your 1st message, you get blocked. Your loss.

"

There's no entitlement in HER REQUEST... IF YOU choose to message then you're agreeing to HER request of a face picture. She's not asked for it guaranteed anything other than her dimple basic terms... don't like it?? don't message!!

that's not entitlement. Entitlement is you then sending the picture and expecting to fuck just because you sent it.

Understood..but I'm sensing you still don't understand entitlement.

Fife

"

And that's fine but don't expect me or all women to be that willing to take whatever has a pulse if it turns them on so be it...my profile clearly has higher standards so It shouldn't be confusing seeing there's a difference. Guys brush one expectation because it's just a "sex site" to them.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 00:25:39]

Bathgate

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

There's no entitlement in HER REQUEST... IF YOU choose to message then you're agreeing to HER request of a face picture. She's not asked for it guaranteed anything other than her dimple basic terms... don't like it?? don't message!!

that's not entitlement. Entitlement is you then sending the picture and

expecting to fuck just because you sent it.

Understood..but I'm sensing you still don't understand entitlement."

She feels entitled every man who messages her must send a face pic. Or else.

You can't get more entitled than that.

By *ee VianteWoman 11 weeks ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

In my experience it's not just the rude and abusive guys who are a problem. The ones who are asking for far more than they are offering, sometimes seemingly without any awareness of just how much they're expecting, and acting like it's a great offer they're making.

I'm into kink, usually as a Top, so I get a fair few messages from guys wanting kink activities.

They usually expect me to dress up, (lingerie, latex, leather, whatever), whilst they will be naked. So they're already expecting me to have a few hundred £ or more of clothing and boots whilst they need nothing special.

Then there's grooming. They shower, perhaps shave and (hopefully) put clean clothes on. I have hair removal and often various other grooming things I (am usually expected to) do, some of which have an associated cost.

Then their activity usually requires some equipment of some sort, which they usually expect me to have. Some of that stuff is expensive, depending what the kink is.

Because it's my kit, it also means I have to do any cleaning, disinfecting or preparation, and all the clean up afterwards, because they always expect to get off and sod off, never thinking about any cleaning of latex or equipment that's needed afterwards.

Then there's the knowledge and skill they're expecting me to provide. Some of which I've spent 3 decades learning and honing.

If they're offering anything in return, it's the amazing "opportunity" to teach this kink to (usually) a complete beginner, and perhaps sex or oral or whatever.

Half the time they decide they don't actually like the kink once they've tried it, so I don't even (eventually) get an experienced play partner out of it. And sometimes they use me as teacher before finding someone they are more attracted to, to play with instead, once they know enough to teach how to do whatever it is.

And I'm not a beginner so having inexperienced partners isn't as fulfilling or fun for me as with experienced people. And it usually requires more time and energy than with experienced partners.

If they were just asking for time, energy and some mutual pleasure, it might be a fair deal, but they usually are asking for FAR more than they're offering. And they often seem to think they're offering me this great opportunity.

So the problem isn't just rudeness, sometimes it's simple lack of consideration, selfishness or thoughtlessness. This is often what's meant when "entitlement" is mentioned.

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

that's not entitlement. Entitlement is you then sending the picture and expecting to fuck just because you sent it.

"

Nailed it.

Men who think us having standards, requirements if men *choose* to message us and boundaries is "entitled" are hilarious

I block smokers, cheaters and anyone who sends me an unsolicited dick pic. My profile is clear on those boundaries. I have a "one strike and they don't get a chance to do it again" policy.

How terribly entitled of me .

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgowish

legit just happened

I commented on a diff post on forum

get a PM

do you have kik

eh yes

what’s your username

ummm never said id give you it, why would i randomly give out my username

want to ogle from afar knock yourself out on public profile but don’t expect woman to just give you access to other profiles outside fab

"legit just happened

get a PM

do you have kik

eh yes

what’s your username

want to ogle from afar knock yourself out on public profile but don’t expect woman to just give you access to other profiles outside fab "

Right?

Experience has shown if they want to take chat offsite immediately, there's usually some reason, and generally one I'm not going to be comfortable with.

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"legit just happened

get a PM

do you have kik

eh yes

what’s your username

want to ogle from afar knock yourself out on public profile but don’t expect woman to just give you access to other profiles outside fab

Right?

Experience has shown if they want to take chat offsite immediately, there's usually some reason, and generally one I'm not going to be comfortable with.

"

i only go off site when i’m comfortable with it, and pushing it won’t make me

i think our profile says once chats established not 1 or 2 messages

plus once you go offsite if like me your of a certain age and a member of the CRAFT club you can’t remb who a random chat belongs to profile wise

Bathgate

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

Nailed it.

Men who think us having standards, requirements if men *choose* to message us and boundaries is "entitled" are hilarious

I block smokers, cheaters and anyone who sends me an unsolicited dick pic. My profile is clear on those boundaries. I have a "one strike and they don't get a chance to do it again" policy.

How terribly entitled of me ."

It's basic decency to treat people the way you want to be treated. Men have professions and social circles and a life outside fab too. If you want a man to take all the risk to fuck that up for a negligible chance that you might like his face amongst the 200000 faces you demand to have to choose from, don't expect men to treat you with kindness in return. The shear arrogance from most women and treating men like subhumans on fab is staggering

By *assy LassieWoman 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

You can't get more entitled than that. "

No! She is stating her preference from people who message her. Don't like it. Don't message. She is using it as a filter not an entitlement.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 01:30:13]

Bathgate

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

You can't get more entitled than that.

No! She is stating her preference from people who message her. Don't like it. Don't message. She is using it as a filter not an entitlement."

Ok, apply the same rule for men. They have standards and they expect you to fuck them, when and how they want. Don't come here winging about why they are not treating you like the Virgin Mary on a swinging website.

The West

The thing is everyone is entitled to ask for a photo and offer nothing, not even a reply, in return. Fab allows everyone to set up their profile on their own terms.

You don't have to like it.

People can also feel like they are entitled to a fuck just because they want one. They won't get it but hey, that's never stopped anyone moaning about it.

Carry on

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 02:19:06]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 02:19:16]

Bathgate

"The thing is everyone is entitled to ask for a photo and offer nothing, not even a reply, in return. Fab allows everyone to set up their profile on their own terms.

People can also feel like they are entitled to a fuck just because they want one. They won't get it but hey, that's never stopped anyone moaning about it.

The cunt privilege standards: I can treat you like trash, and you treat m

Carry on "

The cunt privilege standards: I can treat you like trash, and you treat me like a queen. Or el

"Ok, apply the same rule for men. They have standards and they expect you to fuck them, when and how they want."

Yeah, expecting sex, particularly on completely selfish terms, because you CHOOSE to message someone, is absolutely the same as expecting someone to send a photo when they CHOOSE to message someone else.

Still, sure, you can demand women fuck you when and how you want. If those are your "standards", you stick to them! Good luck with that.

I find it endlessly amusing when men who clearly neither like nor respect women are still here, desperately trying to fuck us.

The West

"The thing is everyone is entitled to ask for a photo and offer nothing, not even a reply, in return. Fab allows everyone to set up their profile on their own terms.

Carry on

The cunt privilege standards: I can treat you like trash, and you treat me like a queen. Or el"

If you read the thread instead of cherry picking the notions that justify your acidic response you would have understood that the entitlement you are talking about isn't exclusive to one gender.

Bathgate

"Ok, apply the same rule for men. They have standards and they expect you to fuck them, when and how they want.

Yeah, expecting sex, particularly on completely selfish terms, because you CHOOSE to message someone, is absolutely the same as expecting someone to send a photo when they CHOOSE to message someone else.

Still, sure, you can demand women fuck you when and how you want. If those are your "standards", you stick to them! Good luck with that.

I find it endlessly amusing when men who clearly neither like nor respect women are still here, desperately trying to fuck us."

Everyone is here for selfish reasons. But the power of the cunt privilege has trumped basic standards of "Treat others the same way you want to be treated"

I don't give toss if you have 10000 men lining up to satisfy your humiliating demands. If you want a face pic from me, get ready to send one. You ask 1st you send it 1st. Even the fat ugly women here behave as if they're Queen Sheba. And the Hypocrisy of coming afterwards preaching about feminism, equality and a Mysogyny problem.

Bathgate

Carry on

The cunt privilege standards: I can treat you like trash, and you treat me like a queen. Or el

If you read the thread instead of cherry picking the notions that justify your acidic response you would have understood that the entitlement you are talking about isn't exclusive to one gender.

"

Oh really? Show me one single man making those conditions in his profile.

The West

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 02:52:11]

The West

Carry on

Oh really? Show me one single man making those conditions in his profile. "

I would never invest time in showing you anything beyond the futility of your own words.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 02:55:28]

"Everyone is here for selfish reasons.

"

If you paid attention, you'd find that the successful ones want mutually satisfying meets. Most enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it.

The selfish/angry/hateful ones, who bizarrely always seem to think everyone else is also just like them, are the bitter, twisted ones who don't get meets, or interest from anyone, and whine endlessly about it.

Bathgate

Carry on

Oh really? Show me one single man making those conditions in his profile.

I would never invest time in showing you anything beyond the futility of your own words.

"

Yet you wasted time and 3 replies to me to lick the females boots to sound cute and feminine enough for a slither chance to lick a fat cunt

Bathgate

"Everyone is here for selfish reasons.

If you paid attention, you'd find that the successful ones want mutually satisfying meets. Most enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it.

The selfish/angry/hateful ones, who bizarrely always seem to think everyone else is also just like them, are the bitter, twisted ones who don't get meets, or interest from anyone, and whine endlessly about it.

"

A mutually satisfying meet doesn't start with: You are trash I am queen.

"As we know, female in_oxes on fab are filled up regardless of what is written in the bio or shown in a profile pic.

"

How does that help when most of the messages are from men who don't fit what I'm looking for?

I'm allergic to tobacco smoke, so I don't meet smokers. I'm clear about that in my profile, in more than one place but I still get loads of messages from men who ignore it.

I won't meet people cheating on a partner and I'm clear about that, but, you guessed it, I get loads of messages from cheaters, ignoring my preferences and boundaries.

Ditto for other preferences.

I'm not here for "attention". Messages from incompatible people are not a plus, they are a drain on my time and energy.

I would prefer no messages to an endless stream of messages from people who don't fit what I'm seeking, (because they don't care what I want, they just want to get their dicks wet). Seriously. Messages from incompatible people just wastes my time, and I don't have masses of free time to waste.

Bathgate

"As we know, female in_oxes on fab are filled up regardless of what is written in the bio or shown in a profile pic.

How does that help when most of the messages are from men who don't fit what I'm looking for?

I'm allergic to tobacco smoke, so I don't meet smokers. I'm clear about that in my profile, in more than one place but I still get loads of messages from men who ignore it.

I won't meet people cheating on a partner and I'm clear about that, but, you guessed it, I get loads of messages from cheaters, ignoring my preferences and boundaries.

Ditto for other preferences.

I'm not here for "attention". Messages from incompatible people are not a plus, they are a drain on my time and energy.

I would prefer no messages to an endless stream of messages from people who don't fit what I'm seeking, (because they don't care what I want, they just want to get their dicks wet). Seriously. Messages from incompatible people just wastes my time, and I don't have masses of free time to waste."

Simple. Block everyone. And message the profiles that fit your criterias.

"

A mutually satisfying meet doesn't start with: You are trash I am queen. "

If one person treats you as trash, it could be them.

If two people treat you like trash, it's still possible it's not you.

If a lot of people are treating you like trash, you are the common denominator in that so maybe take a look at your own behaviour before blaming anyone else.

You aren't exactly rolling yourself in glory in this thread.

"

Yet you wasted time and 3 replies to me to lick the females boots to sound cute and feminine enough for a slither chance to lick a fat cunt"

And there we have the likely reason for how people react to you.

Bathgate

"

If a lot of people are treating you like trash, you are the common denominator in that so maybe take a look at your own behaviour before blaming anyone else.

You aren't exactly rolling yourself in glory in this thread."

You're not following. We're talking about women who think they are entitled to men's face pictures before any exchange has happened.

How is that my fault personally?

Bathgate

"

Yet you wasted time and 3 replies to me to lick the females boots to sound cute and feminine enough for a slither chance to lick a fat cunt

"

I don't sugarcoat truths or lick boots to get what I want. I call a spade a spade. You either like me ir hate me. Up to you

The West

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 03:22:34]

Bathgate

"[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 03:22:34]"

Haha, I am your subject then? Good luck with that. I wasn't speaking to you by the way.

"

I don't sugarcoat truths or lick boots to get what I want. I call a spade a spade. You either like me ir hate me. Up to you"

Being perpetually angry, vitriolic and aggressive is not "not sugarcoating or licking boots".

Enjoy continuing to reap what you sow, however, and getting more and more bitter because you don't get what you want. It's no skin off my nose at all.

The West

"

You aren't exactly rolling yourself in glory in this thread.

You're not following. We're talking about women who think they are entitled to men's face pictures before any exchange has happened.

How is that my fault personally? "

No it's just you that's talking about that.

By *eroLondonMan 11 weeks ago

Mayfair

Intriguing thread.

Bathgate

"

I don't sugarcoat truths or lick boots to get what I want. I call a spade a spade. You either like me ir hate me. Up to you

Being perpetually angry, vitriolic and aggressive is not "not sugarcoating or licking boots".

Enjoy continuing to reap what you sow, however, and getting more and more bitter because you don't get what you want. It's no skin off my nose at all.

"

I am getting what I want. Speaking my mind. Now you can crucify me for it because it goes against your bias. Or try to be objective and reason with it.

You're assuming I am desperate because that's what you assume about every man on fab. Prejudice. To be honest, I'd rather jerk off than lick boots for a piece of cunt.

By *in xWoman 11 weeks ago

South East London

100% agree.

"

I am getting what I want.

"

Sure you are

"

You're assuming I am desperate because that's what you assume about every man on fab.

"

Not at all. I know some very successful, entirely not desperate men on here. I still sometimes meet up with some I've known for years on here.

Your perpetual rage and bitterness is what gives you away. My judgement of you is not based on any assumptions, it's purely a reflection of your behaviour.

You can swear you're getting what you want and you're not desperate but your behaviour tells a very different story. Everyone can see through your bluster. You're fooling nobody.

You could stop shooting yourself in both feet any time you wanted to but it's no loss to anyone else if you don't.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 11 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

" Even the fat ugly women here behave as if they're Queen Sheba"

Should fat, ugly women behave differently?

Bathgate

"

Sure you are

You're assuming I am desperate because that's what you assume about every man on fab.

Not at all. I know some very successful, entirely not desperate men on here. I still sometimes meet up with some I've known for years on here.

Your perpetual rage and bitterness is what gives you away. My judgement of you is not based on any assumptions, it's purely a reflection of your behaviour.

You can swear you're getting what you want and you're not desperate but your behaviour tells a very different story. Everyone can see through your bluster. You're fooling nobody.

You could stop shooting yourself in both feet any time you wanted to but it's no loss to anyone else if you don't.

"

I got at least 5 women, I can fuck today if I want to. My profile is a couple's profile. The moderator changed it to punish me for my views. So you got that desperation prejudice wrong. Just as assume every man is desperate and therefore you're entitled to their face pic before making contact

You know you wom a debate when your opponent runs out of arguments, instead they try to attack your person and discredit you instead.

Bathgate

" Even the fat ugly women here behave as if they're Queen Sheba

Should fat, ugly women behave differently?"

It's up to them how they behave. Just stating facts

By *elshie69Man 11 weeks ago

Feltham

Only now seeing this thread.

Currently in a nice beach hut in Goa and off to order some toffee popcorn

PS

A pulse will do me

JOKE..!!!!

"

Sure you are

I got at least 5 women, I can fuck today if I want to. My profile is a couple's profile. The moderator changed it to punish me for my views. So you got that desperation prejudice wrong. Just as assume every man is desperate and therefore you're entitled to their face pic before making contact

You know you wom a debate when your opponent runs out of arguments, instead they try to attack your person and discredit you instead. "

Fail. You have confused your person and your behaviour.

Your behaviour deserves to be criticised.

A field somewhere

[Removed by poster at 17/02/24 06:28:45]

By *atureGuy62Man 11 weeks ago

DE7

"It’s a sex site n we are all here for the same thing, innit… "

not really, there is much variety in how people percieve sex. Like when people say like minded people then do not list any interests on their profile. So a guy wants to do you up the arse but your not into it.

A field somewhere

It's up to them how they behave. Just stating facts"

These 'fat, ugly' cunts' as you keep referring to them have every right to behave like the Queen of Sheba...why shouldn't they have standards like everyone else. One man's gold, is another's rubbish.

On the upside, your vitriolic comments towards larger ladies will ensure they won't waste time asking you for a face pic. Who wants to look at a cunt anyway, ugly things they are.

Mrs

By *oody BMan 11 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

^ The swingers support and advice nobody asked for

By *heeliechairMan 11 weeks ago

Essex

Don't forget you have your 3 lifelines

Phone a friend

50 50

Ask the audience

"Only now seeing this thread.

PS

A pulse will do me

JOKE..!!!! "

Lol I've just seen and read (most of) the thread and your comment made me laugh. Beach hut and toffee popcorn in Goa sounds ideal

By *heeliechairMan 11 weeks ago

Essex

"Only now seeing this thread.

PS

A pulse will do me

JOKE..!!!!

Lol I've just seen and read (most of) the thread and your comment made me laugh. Beach hut and toffee popcorn in Goa sounds ideal "

Goa and get your popcorn x

By *ipstick KissesWoman 11 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

It's up to them how they behave. Just stating facts"

Is that not true of everyone, regardless of their size and perceived attractiveness? I'm just perplexed by your suggestion that fat, ugly women have no right to behave that way

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

well this turned nasty

No need to keep going on about fat women with fat cunts I think you need to stop now tbh you've made your points

By *ickNick500Man 11 weeks ago

Herts

"

Is that not true of everyone, regardless of their size and perceived attractiveness? I'm just perplexed by your suggestion that fat, ugly women have no right to behave that way "

Wow, this is an interesting thread!!!

I think we should all move away from using terms like fat and ugly. It just gives Mr Angry from Bathgate more fuel for his raging fire.

And actually....Bathgate.....wasn't that mentioned in a Proclaimers song? 'Bathgate no more'?

I wish he would go... but not send back a letter from America!

By *ornucopiaMan 11 weeks ago

Bexley

I just heard a newsflash about Bathgate.

"Man Falls Into Big Hole"

Apparently he had been frantically digging it for himself.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Well this kinda went how these threads always go.

For what its worth, we've never received any abusive messages on here.

The only men who can message are very, very small in number as I have messaged them first (and each one is polite and respectful).

Messages we have received from other couples bar one, have been polite and nice.

Messages from single women are friendly and no nasty words have been shared.

Maybe we have just been lucky.

MrsAbz

Oh and we have messages from TVs too and they are good too

Bexley

"

The usual give away is just a picture of their eyes on a profile "

The reason why they just have their eyes on the profile picture is so that you can recognise them through your letterbox when they turn up for the meet!

Bexley

I know that this comment...

"The rudest and most vile messages I have ever received have come from the female half of couples.

Took me by surprise at first, but I noticed a pattern after the 3rd or 4th...

And might I add, these are couples that I had no intention of messaging, sending me totally unprovoked hate filled messages."

...is three days old now, but I couldn't help wondering whether the abusive comments you are getting from females of couples is because they have found out that their 'fab straight' OH has been checking you out!

Cumbria

"This behaviour happens in all areas. Single men, single women, single TV/ TS, all denomination of couples.

Thing is, as the % of single men is that much higher, the chances are greater of it coming from a single man.

Realistically, if you actually work out the averages, I've found that couples seem to be the worse for it.

We have a block button, we have our own preferences. Stick to them, as nobody is owed anything.

Except me that is. I am owed coffee and cake meet that I've been waiting months for. (You know who you are mister)

"

It does beg the question which half of the couple is sending the abuse?

By *wingnswitchCouple 11 weeks ago

NEWARK

Amen to that x

Cumbria

Example of entitlement:

Example 2:

You can't get more entitled than that. "

Or, she may get an unmanageable number of messages and face pics help her filter out the people she might find attractive from the people she doesn’t.

Cumbria

"

You aren't exactly rolling yourself in glory in this thread."

That would require some self awareness and introspection, never going to happen.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's basic decency to treat people the way you want to be treated. Men have professions and social circles and a life outside fab too. If you want a man to take all the risk to fuck that up for a negligible chance that you might like his face amongst the 200000 faces you demand to have to choose from, don't expect men to treat you with kindness in return. The shear arrogance from most women and treating men like subhumans on fab is staggering "

So asking to see someone's face is equivalent to being treated poorly?

Really?

Good grief

I would have thought that "treat people as you want to be treated" is "show your face and treat other people's faces with the discretion you'd expect", not "see someone else's face and then know you won't be treated with kindness"

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"It's basic decency to treat people the way you want to be treated. Men have professions and social circles and a life outside fab too. If you want a man to take all the risk to fuck that up for a negligible chance that you might like his face amongst the 200000 faces you demand to have to choose from, don't expect men to treat you with kindness in return. The shear arrogance from most women and treating men like subhumans on fab is staggering

So asking to see someone's face is equivalent to being treated poorly?

Really?

Good grief

I would have thought that "treat people as you want to be treated" is "show your face and treat other people's faces with the discretion you'd expect", not "see someone else's face and then know you won't be treated with kindness""

It isn't anything to do with entitlement and we all know that.

It is not difficult to avoid messaging someone whom has requirments we don't like (eg face pic). There is no rule saying we must message every person.

The complaint really is that women are choosing whom to fuck and it isn't him.

If I read a profile and think "wow, they think a lot of themselves, feels a bit much", I just leave it alone and off I go. See? No entitlement becasue I'm not doing anything with the profile requests.

It is really not that difficult to do. Really easy actually.

MrsAbz

By *inky_ragnarCouple 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

"We recieved a very abusive message after we politely said no to a single guy. He basically said i deserve to be ra**d as i am a slag for being on a sex site.

I reported him but doubt anything was done as the moderators are a bit slow on here.

Mrs R"

A message like that and you'd hope they would shut down the account and block the mobile number from accessing the site