FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hate of time wasters

Hate of time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynncouple10 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

king lynn

We’re looking for a long term regular meets but always get let down and starting to put us off

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *wendolineFoxWoman 7 weeks ago

Chester

"We’re looking for a long term regular meets but always get let down and starting to put us off "

From your profile it sounds like you’re looking for another polyamorous couple. Finding a single person who wants to be poly with you will be pretty hard (they’re referred to as unicorns for a reason) - finding a couple will be even harder.

If you don’t want a long term involvement to specifically involve romance (as polyamory implies) use a different term, eg FWB. I’m guessing that the term polyamorous and the depth of connection that implies will not be what your average Fabber is looking for, which may be why you’re struggling.

By *ynncouple10 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

king lynn

Yeah we’re looking for regular fun but a lot of timewasters and ghosts which affects us as we don’t one one timers

By *smith87Man 7 weeks ago

totton

Your complaining about ghosts and time wasters but you don't have profile picture or much on profile

By *oshnbex30Couple 7 weeks ago

yorkshire

I think you need to add some pictures and update your profile

Chester

"Yeah we’re looking for regular fun but a lot of timewasters and ghosts which affects us as we don’t one one timers "

There’s a massive difference between repeat ‘fun’ and polyamory. If you don’t want multiple deep loving relationships and just want sex, you’ll be putting off otherwise compatible people.

I’d agree with the other posts about your profile being too sparse. The ‘rules’ are a bit much, but if you do decide to keep them, the lack of 1 and 2 made me twitch.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Your profile is a massive turn-off, it's very demanding. I’m not surprised you’re attracting the wrong guys.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 7 weeks ago

Southampton

"Your profile is a massive turn-off, it's very demanding. I’m not surprised you’re attracting the wrong guys. "

I'm wondering what happened to rules 1 and 2 lol

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman 7 weeks ago

Pontypridd

I see a lot about what you want. But nothing about what you can offer. Im not surprised you're getting time wasters contacting you.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

Go to a club, or a social?

If you are getting let down all the time maybe your approach is off. You can’t blame others for that.

By *anJenny 181Couple 7 weeks ago

Preston

Hey OP check out our profile & see how different it is to your own.

We really only wanted to bring some extra men in for one off fuckery

2 of the men we met keep inviting us back and that's because we all fit & trust each other.

We have also played with people who was ok but did not light our fire so to speak & the only way you will find out is to try the goods

100% change your profile, you can ask for photos & set boundaries during messages & during meets

What I want you to take away from this is there are some really good people on fab but if you are looking for an exclusive FB you will have to be really lucky

By *ink vixenCouple 7 weeks ago

Medway

You are doing everything perfectly for you and you are clearly getting exactly the response that you deserve

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 7 weeks ago

Worcester

"We’re looking for a long term regular meets but always get let down and starting to put us off "

A straight couple looking for a polyamorous relationship with a third is unlikely to work.

In a poly triad all three people are into each other. If everyone is straight, then by default there’s no possibility of romantic or sexual connection between two of the three.

Also your status update says people must send you their social media profiles in the first message - somehow I think zero people will do that.

By *anJenny 181Couple 7 weeks ago

Preston

"You are doing everything perfectly for you and you are clearly getting exactly the response that you deserve "

well that does kind of sum it up

By *edWitch0000Woman 7 weeks ago

worthing

Well your update makes you 100% more attractive and approachable...sure you will be inundated with offers now! /s

By *anted by NightMan 7 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Social media name ?? Eh

Chester

Wow at the status update - you’ve just reduced an already tiny pool of options to zero. Clubs/socials might be your best bet.

By *herryEatersCouple 7 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Exactly the same here, several let downs in a row on the day of the social then they go quiet on us (if not before the meet). One couple let us down THREE TIMES, going to incredible lengths to keep us hanging on. We ALWAYS have a backup plan now, usually a club. We also get some who clearly can't read or try to push us into fitting their desires while ignoring ours. Others just agree with everything we say to get to Cherry, leaving Tony in a corner. Also happens in clubs. Becoming a real problem

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Your profile give away very little about yourselves, yet your requests are quite demanding.

Why would anyone give their social media details to someone with no public pictures.

Good luck with your journey.

By *bxanfCouple 7 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

I don't even have social media so even if there was interest, we couldn't pass.

It is your profile and your rules but that is a demanding list.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 7 weeks ago

tf1

You want peoples social media??

Hahahaha

No wonder you aren’t getting anywhere

By *exxyyDy11Man 7 weeks ago

North West

You want people's social media? Forget it. Never will pass my social media details on here

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

You’re asking people to explain why you’ll do them the honour of meeting them… why should anyone meet you?!