FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What kind of message would you like to receive

What kind of message would you like to receive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asisfan25 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Essex

Hey, question for the ladies and couples on here: What kind of messages do you like to receive, and what would make you more inclined to reply?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman 5 weeks ago

somerset

confident ones ...

By *oonshadow700Woman 5 weeks ago

Gosport

Friendly and fun ones xx

Essex

"Friendly and fun ones xx"
Is the first line important ? as I struggle to think of something that is interesting enough

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

If I'm messaging someone for the first time it's because something in their profile or a forum post got my attention so I lead with that and aim to start a conversation.

I tend to keep it short and sweet.

By *endalshaggersCouple 5 weeks ago

Kendal

Something either interesting- either if they're noticed we've posted in a forum or it's something they've read on our profile.

Just a standard "hi how are you" type message is annoying. Anyone can send one of those.

C xoxo

By *ojo2joWoman 5 weeks ago

Penclawdd

"Friendly and fun ones xx Is the first line important ? as I struggle to think of something that is interesting enough "

The first line and the title are the most important became this is what the receiver sees before they decide to open your message or not.

Boring or generic title/ first line unlikely to even be opened.

By *lik and PaulCouple 5 weeks ago

Flagrante

A coherent one.

Essex

"Friendly and fun ones xx Is the first line important ? as I struggle to think of something that is interesting enough

The first line and the title are the most important became this is what the receiver sees before they decide to open your message or not.

Boring or generic title/ first line unlikely to even be opened."

I can think of titles but I’m clueless with the first line

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

Ones that show they have taken note of what I am looking for and that we may align

Essex

Really struggling with the first line of messages anyone have any tips?

By *ilth N KinkCouple 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

"Something either interesting- either if they're noticed we've posted in a forum or it's something they've read on our profile.

Just a standard "hi how are you" type message is annoying. Anyone can send one of those.

C xoxo"

This!

By *asisfan25 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Essex

I struggle a lot if there’s not much info on a profile, as I’m the kind of person that when I go onto a profile, the first thing I look at is their bio to see if there’s a common interest or something I can say that relates, as that’s more important to me than their photos. I’d be lying though if how they look doesn’t have a role to play if I’m going to message them, as I need to feel an attraction. But that works both ways, as the person or couple I’m messaging will look at both my pictures and/or profile and decide if they feel an attraction.

By *bxanfCouple 4 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Something with a bit of banter that shows they have looked at the profile.

Honestly it isn't too much to ask.

Essex

"Something with a bit of banter that shows they have looked at the profile.

Honestly it isn't too much to ask."

"I don’t mean it’s too much to ask at all. I mean, if there’s little to no info on a profile or just sexual things, I find it hard to send a message, as I don’t like sending anyone things that are sexual on a first message . But that’s just me, though.

Bilston/Dudley

Honestly it isn't too much to ask. "I don’t mean it’s too much to ask at all. I mean, if there’s little to no info on a profile or just sexual things, I find it hard to send a message, as I don’t like sending anyone things that are sexual on a first message . But that’s just me, though."

Do you really want to message people who wont give clear indications on their profile though?

Also never send a sexual message on the first one. Unless it says to do so on the profile.

Essex

Honestly it isn't too much to ask. "I don’t mean it’s too much to ask at all. I mean, if there’s little to no info on a profile or just sexual things, I find it hard to send a message, as I don’t like sending anyone things that are sexual on a first message . But that’s just me, though.

Do you really want to message people who wont give clear indications on their profile though?

Also never send a sexual message on the first one. Unless it says to do so on the profile. "

Not really, but where I live, there are a lot of profiles with no info. However, I love to travel, so I don’t mind going a bit further if I find profiles I have more in common with, as a connection is more important to me than having a one-night stand. I’d never send a sexual message first; I believe it’s disrespectful.

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

An intelligent, polite, funny message is always a nice surprise, if you acknowledge that we are a couple and don’t gross us out that’s even better

Essex

"An intelligent, polite, funny message is always a nice surprise, if you acknowledge that we are a couple and don’t gross us out that’s even better"
I definitely need to work on my approach I’d like to say my messages are intelligent and polite but lack humour

Bilston/Dudley

Honestly it isn't too much to ask. "I don’t mean it’s too much to ask at all. I mean, if there’s little to no info on a profile or just sexual things, I find it hard to send a message, as I don’t like sending anyone things that are sexual on a first message . But that’s just me, though.

Also never send a sexual message on the first one. Unless it says to do so on the profile. Not really, but where I live, there are a lot of profiles with no info. However, I love to travel, so I don’t mind going a bit further if I find profiles I have more in common with, as a connection is more important to me than having a one-night stand. I’d never send a sexual message first; I believe it’s disrespectful."

You seem to have the right mindset tbh man.

It's a marathon not a sprint and it is all a learning experience

By *hoirCouple 4 weeks ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

Friendly and expressive.

Also someone who likes me and not just wanting to pork P

C

By *hrimper36Couple 4 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Just put you into your message op and if they like you then they will reply if not they won’t.

T

By *atureGuy62Man 4 weeks ago

DE7

"confident ones ...

"

Good I love your body

Essex

"Just put you into your message op and if they like you then they will reply if not they won’t.

T"

Great advice I’ve learned recently to just be myself. Not everyone can like you on here or in life

By *T SwingersCouple 4 weeks ago

Brazil

Ones that are confident and naughty but without calling me a whore or a slut

By *unchalMan 4 weeks ago

Dartford

I guess you have to work with what you have. I have never once received a funny or particularly confident message. Sometimes it is like extracting teeth. Once or twice I have felt mildly intrigued but that only lasts a couple of messages. It’s a tough choice. Be entertained from the start and sex. Or eventually have sex.

Essex

"Ones that are confident and naughty but without calling me a whore or a slut"
I don’t send either of those. I guess I’m just polite in my message’s. How’s life treating you both in Brazil? I’d love to visit sometime

By *T SwingersCouple 4 weeks ago

Brazil

"Ones that are confident and naughty but without calling me a whore or a slut I don’t send either of those. I guess I’m just polite in my message’s. How’s life treating you both in Brazil? I’d love to visit sometime "

Life is good here but play time is limited.

We tend to get more fun when travelling.

Essex

"Ones that are confident and naughty but without calling me a whore or a slut I don’t send either of those. I guess I’m just polite in my message’s. How’s life treating you both in Brazil? I’d love to visit sometime

Life is good here but play time is limited.

We tend to get more fun when travelling."

that’s good to hear. Shame you can’t. I travel a lot too. Lived in the USA as i child and went back 2 years go to visit. I go around Europe alot too though

By *ust JuicyWoman 4 weeks ago

east london

Ones that don’t include a dick pic !

Essex

"Ones that don’t include a dick pic !"
that would be a good start wouldn’t it

By *partharmonyCouple 4 weeks ago

Ruislip

Ones that show you are interested in us as people, not just providers of sex for you.

By *teph BitchTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Manchester

"Hey, question for the ladies and couples on here: What kind of messages do you like to receive, and what would make you more inclined to reply?"

horny messages

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely, ones that talk filth, but in a subtle, and gently dominating way

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 4 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Friendly, confident with some sort of complement or comments on what attracted them to our profile. Hate over confident guys telling me they will show me best time I've ever had xx

By *oxy jWoman 4 weeks ago

somerset

"Really struggling with the first line of messages anyone have any tips?"

how can anyone give you tips thats like asking others to write it for you ??? only eou know you and you'll need to work it out for yourself if you want to meet others ..

iits not rocket science its about you and what you want to talk about ... you just have to figure it out

By *implynaughty1Couple 4 weeks ago

stockport

Funny and witty and that makes up reply back x

By *he PhoenixABCWoman 4 weeks ago

MILTON KEYNES

Something friendly and chatty… I get numerous messages that are crass and of the ‘wanna fuck’ variety and that’s an instant turn off. I know it’s hard for guys on here to get replies and many probably get fed up with trying to create messages that stand out though.

By *lexV16Man 4 weeks ago

Welling

Most desirable would be a message from sigle girl stating: “Take me on a date”

By *rooketvTV/TS 3 weeks ago

London

anything genuine would be nice for a change xxx

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Honestly it isn't too much to ask. "I don’t mean it’s too much to ask at all. I mean, if there’s little to no info on a profile or just sexual things, I find it hard to send a message, as I don’t like sending anyone things that are sexual on a first message . But that’s just me, though."

See this response indicates to me you want to message everyone. If there is little to no info or things you dislike, why would you even try to construct a message, makes zero sense,

move on to a profile that ticks your boxes

Theres no one size fits all message what suits one won't suit another

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

Messages that prove people have actually bothered to read our profile!

By *ewCoupleHXCouple 3 weeks ago

Halifax

To the point messages with clear face pics are our preference. Not really into war and peace for first message, if the initial attraction isn't there, everything else is moot.

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 3 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

[Removed by poster at 10/04/24 08:09:55]

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 3 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

A female friend showed me the amount of messages that she gets.. 2,000 in one week!!!

By *CBoyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Penygraig

That I'd won euro millions lottery.

By *izandpaulCouple 3 weeks ago

merseyside

"Hey, question for the ladies and couples on here: What kind of messages do you like to receive, and what would make you more inclined to reply?"

A call from the Lottery would be nice.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

One that hasn’t been crowdsourced, and is a reflection of the person sending it.

By *ed and WolfieCouple 3 weeks ago

Gravesend

Hi or Meet now would be a change lol

By *ssexBlkMaleMan 3 weeks ago

Essex

Maybe make a play in your name being Oasis and start with a ‘funny’ message using lyrics

If I were you I’d say something like…..

Maybe you don’t really wanna know more about me but……..see if they get the humour and go from there. Some will get some won’t. You won’t be everyone’s bag so don’t take personally

By *he normsterMan 3 weeks ago

belfast

Wow and wow

I have been looking all my life for MAN like you

We going on holiday where do you want go

Don't worry am paying

My dreams

» Add a new message to this topic