FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First meet with someone new
First meet with someone new
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
We're M (male) and S (female) and we've had a few sexy experiences with single blokes. But we still haven't worked out the best way to proceed - especially if it's a first meet.
Usually we have a chat then start the action - and that's where it sometimes gets awkward. What should M do?
Most often, he sits and watches S and her lover snog and get partially undressed, then joins in. Other times, they go to the bedroom and he waits a bit, before going to see how things are progressing, then joins in.
And sometimes M just leaves and lets them get on with it, before returning later for reclaim sex (which is the best bit for him!)
It's just that we appreciate it can be intimidating for the other bloke, what with hubby there ...
Any advice, suggestions, hard won experience? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
It shouldn't be awkward. Discuss beforehand what you all like. Someone shouldn't feel intimidated, nervous maybe but not intimidated. Be friendly, help them relax and you should all have a good time. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
From the perspective of the third wheel communication is key, but I also do not mind one iota if the husband/partner is watching, getting involved or doing anything that makes him happy. I understand that I'm in a privileged position and I'll do my best to not undermine him or make him feel awkward and to fully involve him in any way I can.
Of course some guys just wish to leave and come back later and that's also fine - as I said I'm the third wheel and as such should be trying to fulfil the couples desires/fantasy and wants within my boundaries, and where back to communicating. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
"It shouldn't be awkward. Discuss beforehand what you all like. Someone shouldn't feel intimidated, nervous maybe but not intimidated. Be friendly, help them relax and you should all have a good time."
Yes, thanks - perhaps nervous is better - after all, meeting someone new is always a bit strange at first
It's not so much that we don't chat about what we want, it's more the putting it into practice
In theory everything is straightforward
In practice sometimes not  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
"From the perspective of the third wheel communication is key, but I also do not mind one iota if the husband/partner is watching, getting involved or doing anything that makes him happy. I understand that I'm in a privileged position and I'll do my best to not undermine him or make him feel awkward and to fully involve him in any way I can.
Of course some guys just wish to leave and come back later and that's also fine - as I said I'm the third wheel and as such should be trying to fulfil the couples desires/fantasy and wants within my boundaries, and where back to communicating."
Thanks!
Again, it's not lack of communication - we're relaxed and happy to talk.
It's practical things that we're looking for advice about |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
As a single guy before being in a couple, it was something I'd normally talk about first, I'd ask how they see it playing out, what their fantasy/plan was and how much the husband wanted to be a part of it all... |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *aulnextMan 4 weeks ago
Hoar Cross Staffordshire |
I always enjoy a sociable chat and drink first in my living room. Then I take the initiative, feeling the lady. This changes the dynamic.
After all , we are all in the situation for the same reason. Moving to the bedroom or staying in my living room.
I love it when husband watches me with his wife, perhaps films and joins in . |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Ive found that the npre meet nerves are tangible...but then seem to disapear when you first walk in to meet the couple.
Great communication prior to meet is essential and I find chatting about the scene, how you got into it, experiances both good and bad, always help to build the sexual tension.
On occasion I have been invited to play with the lady in front of her husband and on occasions I have been led to the bedroom alone. During both I always try to get hubby involved soon as it helps to slow things down and also gives us both repetitive recovery times lol.
I have found when taken to the bedroom....the ladies do like pics to be sent to their hubby or bf downstairs as a teasing build up... |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"If the guy is awkward with hubby there then he's the wrong guy..... "
Definitely this many extra guys think it’s a fact us guys that share can’t satisfy their other half and a result look down on the guy doing the sharing definitely not the case in our marriage |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I always like a social first with a couple, and use that time to talk through what they want out of it, what I want out of it and also a good opportunity to discuss how they like to see things play out. Communication is key. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umblefunMan 4 weeks ago
East Devon and London |
"Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved " . It almost sounds like you’re moving towards role play. As a single male I’d be okay with any of the scenarios you stated earlier, so just decide what turns you on the most and how much you want to script it. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umblefunMan 4 weeks ago
East Devon and London |
"Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved " . It almost sounds like you’re moving towards role play. As a single male I’d be okay with any of the scenarios you stated earlier, so just decide what turns you on the most and how much you want to script it. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
"Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved . It almost sounds like you’re moving towards role play. As a single male I’d be okay with any of the scenarios you stated earlier, so just decide what turns you on the most and how much you want to script it."
Oh! Role play Hadn't thought of that Though we'd probably laugh too much  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved "
We haven’t done it much but our favourite and most relaxed time with a single male was when I came to the door with beast and I was in sexy underwear but under a dressing gown, our living room and kitchen is adjoined so beast went to make the fella a drink whilst me and him sat down and started kissing then when beast came over with the drink I instructed the men to get into their pants.
I then put both my hands down both their pants with me in the middle taking turns to kiss each of them then got the men to stand up in front of me and I sucked both their cocks.
Then when it was time beast gave the the look and I put the condom on the man and he did me doggy whilst I sucked beast. Then they swapped.
It was under my instruction the whole time but me and beast had already said how we would like it to go and the man seemed happy enjoy with how it flowed and we all had a great time.
I loved being in control and the men liked me instructing them what to do. That worked for us but not sure your dynamic. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *WB85Man 4 weeks ago
Staffordshire |
Theres lots of guys that would actually get great levels of enjoyment with your husband both watching and participating if he so wished.
It's a hugeeeee no from me, but you'll find it is very popular.
Just be clear as to what you want. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
This is actually a really good thread, what this forum should be about.
We can't help specifically, as we have long given up these kind of meets and for us try and go for a more natural situation.
But it's an interesting topic. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
If I'm being honest ,with my experience, we meet for a drink have a laugh and good banter ,we then proceed to an arranged behind closed doors home / hotel ,as the third in there dynamic i let the couple lead the way , and it's not long before all three of us are having fun ,if you've had a good laugh and banter ,flirting, boundaries chat then everything goes smoothly, and a night of pleasure is enjoyed |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *icentiousCouple 4 weeks ago
Up on them there hills |
"We're M (male) and S (female) and we've had a few sexy experiences with single blokes. But we still haven't worked out the best way to proceed - especially if it's a first meet.
Usually we have a chat then start the action - and that's where it sometimes gets awkward. What should M do?
Most often, he sits and watches S and her lover snog and get partially undressed, then joins in. Other times, they go to the bedroom and he waits a bit, before going to see how things are progressing, then joins in.
And sometimes M just leaves and lets them get on with it, before returning later for reclaim sex (which is the best bit for him!)
It's just that we appreciate it can be intimidating for the other bloke, what with hubby there ...
Any advice, suggestions, hard won experience?"
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *icentiousCouple 4 weeks ago
Up on them there hills |
"We're M (male) and S (female) and we've had a few sexy experiences with single blokes. But we still haven't worked out the best way to proceed - especially if it's a first meet.
Usually we have a chat then start the action - and that's where it sometimes gets awkward. What should M do?
Most often, he sits and watches S and her lover snog and get partially undressed, then joins in. Other times, they go to the bedroom and he waits a bit, before going to see how things are progressing, then joins in.
And sometimes M just leaves and lets them get on with it, before returning later for reclaim sex (which is the best bit for him!)
It's just that we appreciate it can be intimidating for the other bloke, what with hubby there ...
Any advice, suggestions, hard won experience?"
Don’t over think it, the fun starts with a build up of anticipation. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Things just happen naturally from social cues most of the time for us and if they don’t then maybe we don’t play that time.. We try to just run with it and read the room. If it gets awkward time to call it a day (or night) |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umi2 OP Couple 4 weeks ago
W Yorkshire |
"Some interesting perspectives Thanks!
Our question isn't really about communication or awkwardness/nervousness.
We're friendly, relaxed, chatty folk and have always got on easily with the blokes we've met (thorough screening helps!)
It's more about practical suggestions for making the experience even more erotic for everyone involved
We haven’t done it much but our favourite and most relaxed time with a single male was when I came to the door with beast and I was in sexy underwear but under a dressing gown, our living room and kitchen is adjoined so beast went to make the fella a drink whilst me and him sat down and started kissing then when beast came over with the drink I instructed the men to get into their pants.
I then put both my hands down both their pants with me in the middle taking turns to kiss each of them then got the men to stand up in front of me and I sucked both their cocks.
Then when it was time beast gave the the look and I put the condom on the man and he did me doggy whilst I sucked beast. Then they swapped.
It was under my instruction the whole time but me and beast had already said how we would like it to go and the man seemed happy enjoy with how it flowed and we all had a great time.
I loved being in control and the men liked me instructing them what to do. That worked for us but not sure your dynamic. "
That sounds a sexy way to do things - and great to have the woman calling the shots
You obviously enjoyed it!
Thanks for sharing your experience  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *cDaftyMan 3 weeks ago
Mole Valley |
This is what happens when I met my first couple and as I shy and younger lad it seemed perfect for me.
I pulled up couples house , the wife answered the door , gave me a cuddle and showed me into their bedroom and said take your clothes off , relax and I’ll get my husband .
I got my kit off , sat on the bed , her and husband came in , he said hello , quick handshake took his gear off and the wife started wanming and sucking us both .
It was so quick, no messing around and ensured there was no time for nerves . Personally I thought it was ideal.
We know what we wanted and there was no messing about. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *ee1967Man 3 weeks ago
Dunstable |
My ex wife and I both liked to start with her and the guy either on our bed or our couch together as I sat and watched them kissing, and feeling each other.
I loved the look on the mans face when he or she got her 36dd tits out, and I also loved her reaction when she first got his cock out.
I would join in after a while, usually when she winked at me |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Used to always meet in hotel bar, I had agreed beforehand to leave a two keycard on the table and if the lady picked it up we headed upstairs if she picked up both we all went upstairs together, if they never picked them up, we have a drink a laugh and part company. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic