FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gurls out on the pull , wat to wear ?

Gurls out on the pull , wat to wear ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *alalilly4u OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

stratford upon avon

Soooo me an my wing gurls were talking about what we need to wear in order to get approached by guyz , out of a small group , 2 pass , 2 could pass if the lighting was errr right x

It's interesting trying different looks though as no matter what I wear up top its always the length of my skirt which gets the interest , the shorter the better , fishnets seem to also assist , my tarpe tights spesh , also the heelz , higher the better which I guess adds to my slut rating lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enandJadeCouple 7 days ago

yeovil


"Soooo me an my wing gurls were talking about what we need to wear in order to get approached by guyz , out of a small group , 2 pass , 2 could pass if the lighting was errr right x

It's interesting trying different looks though as no matter what I wear up top its always the length of my skirt which gets the interest , the shorter the better , fishnets seem to also assist , my tarpe tights spesh , also the heelz , higher the better which I guess adds to my slut rating lol x "

Soooo… you just answered your own question?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lice AgainTV/TS 7 days ago

Bristol


"Soooo… you just answered your own question?"

Agreed.

Never underestimate the power of a short skirt. And build from there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *k62023Man 7 days ago

Hertford

A short skirt I'd an absolute man killer, I'd definitely approach you, especially if you are showing your sexy legs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ayd100Man 7 days ago

clitheroe

I think makeup plays a big part

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otfunx1Man 7 days ago

Edinburgh

Yeh love my legs out in minidress or skirt with heels little lace thong under my skirt x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ighornxxx99Man 7 days ago

saltburn bue the sea

Us guys love to see sexy legs in heels start there en you won’t go far wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ighornxxx99Man 7 days ago

saltburn bue the sea

A short skirt with no vpl always has us guessing the is she or isn’t she

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *G LanaTV/TS 7 days ago

Gosport

I'm not sure what it says about me but overall I have more success looking a little more demure not that I get that much attention unless I am out clubbing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *alalilly4u OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

stratford upon avon

Ty for ur responses , so guyz what else pleaze , stockings like hold-ups or sussy belt or tights , i feel very exposed in stockings and have only worn them out on a few occasions, to me they are the one thing that says yeah pls f*k me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nickers909Couple 7 days ago

Solihull

Heels, short skirt and something clingy...always works

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *alalilly4u OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

stratford upon avon

Mmmmmmm ty, strange concept that I can get the errrrr attention and my reward just by wearing heelz and the right length dress!

Gurls ave it sooooooooo gooooood xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0