FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pandoras

Pandoras

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *orkshireBBW OP   Woman 3 days ago

Barnsley

Hey 👋🏻

I’m looking to go to Pandoras for the first time. I can’t work out how to get on the guest list for tomorrow ‘first taste Friday’ please can someone help me?

Thank youuuu!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 2 days ago

Chester

Helllewwww!

Go to forum, forum search, type “Pandora”.

Go to the first result, or whatever the name of the event is. Enter that thread and post a message saying “I have a vagina, let me enter!”.

They’ll do everything for you. They’ll even pick you up lol.

And no sorry, I’m not free on Fridays!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orkshireBBW OP   Woman 11 hours ago

Barnsley

😂😂😂 thank you so much! …that made me laugh! 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *onathanjonesMan 11 hours ago

Chester


"😂😂😂 thank you so much! …that made me laugh! 😂"

No worries x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0