FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My job is too public...

My job is too public...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

What jobs do you think could use this line to avoid having any pic at all and get away with it?

Personally, I can't imagine anyone recognising me based on my public pics, but then I'm known for being shy and retiring...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think those two words go with you at all

SAS maybe, heads of countries?

It really irritates me when I see this, nothing wrong with putting them on private. Are they going to have a piece of black nasty across their eyes throughout any meets??

"What jobs do you think could use this line to avoid having any pic at all and get away with it?

Personally, I can't imagine anyone recognising me based on my public pics, but then I'm known for being shy and retiring..."

Lmao I deff would not recognize you from your pic... maybe if you walked passed me naky with the little cheeky hat your wearing... then I might

But otherwise it is either lazyness or they have something to hide ie ugly... pmsl

"It really irritates me when I see this, nothing wrong with putting them on private. Are they going to have a piece of black nasty across their eyes throughout any meets??"

LOL@black nasty!!

"It really irritates me when I see this, nothing wrong with putting them on private. Are they going to have a piece of black nasty across their eyes throughout any meets??

LOL@black nasty!!

"

Or a bag of course?

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah this excuse can be annoying, especially when a guy sends a message and says "can't send pics as I am a professional" which implies that because we have public pics we are not professionals lol. Anyone who writes that either on their profile or in a message just gets deleted

i work in a shit job where i can be put with the public at ny time and the thought of anyone from fab seeing me does scare me but i will use the cam chat and i will send pictures

or maybe im getting to the stage i dont care x

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I use to worry about people seeing me but that stopped very very quickly when I got on a bus and the driver was from another swinging site we had been registered on. He looked and me and I looked at him we nodded knowingly and passed on by .

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

yep we don't have face pics showing on the front of our profile but they are inside. Reason?

The nhs will sack employees for any reason they think brings the profession into disrepute. Swinging is just one of those on the list! The disrepute dismissal is actually written into your signed contract.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of nhs employees on here who do show their faces. Other occupations this are the police, ambulance, fire brigade, basically any public service.

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I have seen lots of peoples pic's in their uniforms without hiding their faces.

Im not sure whether you can be dismissed from your job for being a swinger, unless you were talking about confidential aspects of your job, or detailing patient / customer names etc. I think you can be dismissed for wearing the uniform and therefore bringing disrepute onto said service. Its the emblem on the uniform that would be the problem

You cannot be dismissed for being a swinger.

You CAN be dismissed for bringing your profession , place of work , business etc into disrepute.

SO ...... don't tell people where you work , Don't use the name of your company, Don't say I am Dr. DoDah from such n such hospital.

If you were fucking away and with every thrust you screamed that's one in the arse for all the kids at St. finbars in Salchester AND you are employed there then I think you are running a risk.

( P.S I made that school and place up )

"Im not sure whether you can be dismissed from your job for being a swinger, unless you were talking about confidential aspects of your job, or detailing patient / customer names etc. I think you can be dismissed for wearing the uniform and therefore bringing disrepute onto said service. Its the emblem on the uniform that would be the problem "

There is a a clause in military law that allows you to be clobbered for anything that hasn't been considered elsewhere....I doubt you'd be chucked out unless, as you said, you were sharing info you had no business sharing.

It's a dangerous game to have your capbadge/TRFs on public show though! Could lead to an uncomfortable interview without coffee or biscuits.....Not to mention PERSEC issues which is probably where most of the wrist slaps would come from.

If you were a high ranking official ........ doctor, nurse , teacher , police , fire etc .....and it got about that you were a swinger it does compromise you and your position. It's not a question of whether you can take the s tick ...... people are biased and if they don't sack you they judge you and it affects you.

Why does every one give such a shit that there are profiles without pics ? My choice. Don't like it ? TOUGH .....take care of your own profile , your own pics and your own meets.

I do pretty damn good. Ta !

Doesn't bother me until they start emailing me saying sorry I can't send you a pic because.... you know the rest

Its strange how Army and firemen can appear wearing a uniform on their profiles. However I would be sacked if I wore my work uniform on here, and that goes for a lot of other uniformed jobs i.e Police, ambulance, immigration. I guess.

A little of the point but a link to the above somewhere.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

[Removed by poster at 31/12/10 21:45:05]

West

We have sene loads of threads based on this theme and the answers are always the same 'IM past caring' I dont care' 'It doesnt bother ME'...

The words 'I' and 'ME' seem to crop up a lot...but what about considering how your kids may feel, parents families etc...given a lot of peoples general ignorance about the swinging scene the impact on kids especially is immense...in school... 'my mum says I cant come to play at your house because they said your mum and dad are 'perverts'

The reasons some people want to keep their private life private is surely their business? If they choose not to show face pics on their public profiles then thats fine...and the same goes for their private ones..given the large number of picture collectors who use the site...baring in mind that a picture collector isnt going to be any near as discreet as your avergae swinger (who from our perception and very discreet and decent)

Not everyone wants to ram the fact that they are swingers (and obviously proud of it) down everyone else throat...to some people its just a sideline..not their whole life, hence they want to keep their business private

Its a strange debating topic..its just about preferences..no rights and wrongs..why do some people smoke, why do some drink, its their business..

well said, camswing. the best and most sensible comment on this thread.

i have face pics in my private gallery and would not dream of having them on public display. i do work in the public sector and privacy is important to me.

i don't tell anyone of my private business, particuarly the fact that I occasionally visit a swinger's club. a couple of my friends don't understand the meaning of discretion, so it's just easier this way.

Portugal works with minors. We never give any details at all, past that fact.

I (Kaz) work publicly and have been recognised from off here,it doesnt bother me..It's my body and my life,i will choose what to do with it

[Removed by poster at 31/12/10 23:51:14]

I wear my Burger King uniform all the time, whilst on cam, sometimes when i'm feeling kinky I also wear the cap, will I get the boot?

"I wear my Burger King uniform all the time, whilst on cam, sometimes when i'm feeling kinky I also wear the cap, will I get the boot? "

As your area manager i am not happy with you doing this for fear of you fondling the WHOPPERS in an unlawful way!!!..Be off with you...!!!

M'D's is down the road..go fondle they're bigun's!!!!

What I do in private is my own business, providing I do not participate in anything illegal.

The fact that I can be stripped of my membership to my professional body by being caught drink-driving or stealing etc., I need to maintain certain decorum.

What I need to remember is not to bring my profession into disrepute.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

its not so much the fact there are no pics on profiles( i always suggest puting a face pic in private to show interested people) but the way they say we can send one to your phone or email one to you instead.

a tasteful lingerie clad female or topless males torso can entice to make contact with them.

this is just my opinion but know that everyone has the choice and freewill to write what they want as long as its not offensive to anyone or breaks any laws.

happy swinging everyone x

"Doesn't bother me until they start emailing me saying sorry I can't send you a pic because.... you know the rest "

the ones i like are the ones who have no pics at all, no web cam and all of a sudden turn into mind readers and seem to know what kind of guys i like cause i wouldnt be dissopointed lol

Yes I love that too!

I work with the public, not sure what would happen if it became 'common knowledge', and my face pic is private.

I never tell anyone where i work. My private life/daily life stays with me.

However i have met various people whom could get into 'trouble', a doctor, a police officer, a probation officer and a couple of teachers. Some have face pics in private or send emails.

I can see the whole disrepute side of things and agree that confidence and to a point trust is a big thing.

Pics on private is fair enough, but it's when they reckon they can't put them on at all and you think, get over yourself...

my only problem is i manage a few people about 120-150 and some are on here and i dont want them being able to bribe me or try to x

I always feel that a profile on an adult website is like a shop window. Anybody can walk along the street outside and look at your shop window display. It could be friends, work colleagues or even family.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I have been swinging for some time now, on this and other sites.

I have never uploaded a face pic onto this or any other site.

I CHOOSE instead to send a face photo by e mail if and when I click with someone who writes to me, it works for me....with plenty of meets over the last few years.

I don't ask any other member to understand my personal choices in how I choose to swing, all that matters to me is that it works fine doing it the way I do.

I would suggest that others stick with worrying about their own choices and worry a little less about other members preferences.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"I have been swinging for some time now, on this and other sites.

I have never uploaded a face pic onto this or any other site.

I CHOOSE instead to send a face photo by e mail if and when I click with someone who writes to me, it works for me....with plenty of meets over the last few years."

That works for me too. I do have a face pic on here, but it's a "normal" photograph. I don't have any pics on here of me, with my cock out, or pics that have obviously been taken at the same time as others in which it's obvious from backgrounds etc that it's me misbehaving.

When you go go to become a JP, they ask you very pointedly "Have you ever done anything which, if it came to light, could bring the Bench into disrepute". Sitting there, with the panel watching you, you hope no-one can read minds, as you silently think "What, apart from swinging clubs?" They'd shit bricks!

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

A friend has a job which includes advising on the licensing of sex establishments. If their status as a swinger got out, some people would assume they were compromised and they wouldn't be able to do their job.

Some of my acquaintances advise on adoptions and other matters- again, they'd be assumed to be compromised by some people if their extra curricular hobbies got out.

In my job, I would be assumed to be compromised if my private life became public. That's all...

It's a toughie

I choose who sees any pic with my face. I don't work with kids, or in public services but I know that if it was public knowledge that I even visited this sort of site my employers would find it highly embarrassing and like many people my contract has a clause about not bringing the company into disrepute - apart from the possibility of being fired I'd be very, very embarrassed if my sex life was public knowledge to colleagues, relatives or non-swinging friends.

I suppose essentially it's a case of me choosing who knows what I do in private and by not being identifiable in any photos that anyone who's made the tiny bit of effort necessary to register on a site can see I can keep my privacy.

My jobs public and I've been a swinger for years and never been spotted by anyone and I'm not bothered to show my face. I'm not ashamed of being on here what I do outside work is my buisness

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"My jobs public and I've been a swinger for years and never been spotted by anyone and I'm not bothered to show my face. I'm not ashamed of being on here what I do outside work is my buisness "

But you, like the op, quite rightly use your right to keep your verifications and friends list concealed. We have no desire for anyone on the internet to see any pictures of us but are not bothered if our verifications are seen. I've no idea why people would want to keep verifications or friends private, just as some don't understand why anyone would not show pictures. Maybe it's just a personal choice thing. Funny old world isn't it.

"My jobs public and I've been a swinger for years and never been spotted by anyone and I'm not bothered to show my face. I'm not ashamed of being on here what I do outside work is my buisness "

You THINK no one you know has spotted you. You really don't know.

What you do outside work is NOT your business. If you choose to do something seedy or illegal then it will go against you in your place of work.

I was watching a prog about prostitutes the other day ...... A bloke was taken in by the police for picking a girl up. Apparently it's illegal to pick up prostitutes.

The police woman then spoke to the camera crew saying with disdain ... I've stopped men picking girls up and they've turned out to be teachers! Once their case comes to light they will lose their job ......okay picking up hookers is illegal and swinging isn't but society still makes moral judgements.

A van driver , cleaner , fruit market worker may get gossiped about but a professional loses their job .....

It shouldn't be questioned. It's not LAW yet to display a pic ...

"What jobs do you think could use this line to avoid having any pic at all and get away with it?

Personally, I can't imagine anyone recognising me based on my public pics, but then I'm known for being shy and retiring..."

hey sharp! ive been wondering what your next aviator will be now christmas is done and dusted!?

"I was watching a prog about prostitutes the other day ...... A bloke was taken in by the police for picking a girl up. Apparently it's illegal to pick up prostitutes.

The police woman then spoke to the camera crew saying with disdain ... I've stopped men picking girls up and they've turned out to be teachers! Once their case comes to light they will lose their job ......okay picking up hookers is illegal and swinging isn't but society still makes moral judgements.

A van driver , cleaner , fruit market worker may get gossiped about but a professional loses their job .....

It shouldn't be questioned. It's not LAW yet to display a pic ... "

couldnt agree more

Interesting to see how it became about FACE pics - not what I said.

I also didn't say anybody should have pics.

My only point was that it's an excuse, not a reason.

"hey sharp! ive been wondering what your next aviator will be now christmas is done and dusted!?"

What would you like?

"My jobs public and I've been a swinger for years and never been spotted by anyone and I'm not bothered to show my face. I'm not ashamed of being on here what I do outside work is my buisness

But you, like the op, quite rightly use your right to keep your verifications and friends list concealed. We have no desire for anyone on the internet to see any pictures of us but are not bothered if our verifications are seen. I've no idea why people would want to keep verifications or friends private, just as some don't understand why anyone would not show pictures. Maybe it's just a personal choice thing. Funny old world isn't it."

I used to be on another site showing who I have met with. Another female decided she wished to meet with every guy I had met with. This led to relentless pursuit of two of the guys who simply did not fancy her and she got really nasty about it. She even messaged me asking I tell these guys to meet with her. I did hide my friends and verifications on that site after that it was like being stalked!

West

"I was watching a prog about prostitutes the other day ...... A bloke was taken in by the police for picking a girl up. Apparently it's illegal to pick up prostitutes.

"

Disdain

Like coppers have never been done for a bit of Kerb Crawling...who the bleeding hell does she think she is

There are certain occupational roles that require levels of security clearances and as part of the vetting one is asked to declare whether there is anything in your past/current life that could be used against you by others for the purposes of blackmail etc.

Also there are rules, especially for military personnel, that there should be no public pics of you in uniform especially if they could in anyway identify your unit, location, operation and so on. I don't even have any such pics on my facebook account.

The other issue is I'm here to play with my partner, it's not about the clothes you wear for the day job, it's about the people we are.

I don't show friends or verfications as that doesn't bother me, you see pages on peoples profiles of verifcations and it does nothing for me

i don't care if someone as had 20 meets or 0 meets

as for swinging I don't care if someone does see me granny I'm not ashamed as swinging is not illegial I am doing nothing wrong

» Add a new message to this topic