FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First of all I would like to point out that this is NOT yet another post from a single guy moaning about not getting laid I'm just curious as to the varied answers I may get.

Was wondering what kind of messages do the ladies on this site respond to? Obviously. Hey bay wanna fuck? Doesn't win any prizes but what does? I guess I'm askin . . . Ladies what kind of messages do you respond to or what messages encourage you to meet someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

That "bay" is meant to be baby my B button aint workin so well lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s the thing there’s no one size fits all, being polite and friendly works, the problem is the sheer number of men on these sites, and contrary to popular belief some are great, in fact lots of them are and people can only interact with so many at one time, so you might even get a dreaded no thanks from people who might actually meet you but already have enough to consider already.

Sometimes it’s just down to luck and sending the right message at the right time. There’s too many people far too desperate to meet and try far too hard to meet others, they don’t understand that when you get chatting to women and couples or get added to their friends lists that they are not the only ones there, they then become inpatient and ruin there chances by becoming too pushy or take offence because you’ve met someone else before you’ve met them, even though you’ve know the other people longer.

The best advice we can give is just be yourself, be polite, laugh everything off, and most importantly be patient, but whatever you do don’t fall into the trap of most by moaning about lack of meets, this shows a pure lack of patience and desperation to meet people and will almost inadvertently cut short your swinging career no ends.

Whatever path you choose, good luck, but see it all as a fun without any other expectations and you won’t go far wrong.

That's great advice thanks a lot : ) I have to agree with u that patience is a vertue more apparent in this game than any and although it is frustrating having a bad rep as a single guy before u start like u say u can't let it get to you and if your not a total douchebag things will eventually work out. If at first u don't succeed send a cock pic is not always a winner lol

It's a question a single male asks every day, and as has been mentioned there really isn't a one size fits all answer.

I can tell within the first two words whether I'll read a message..."yo momma" usually ends up being deleted!

Don't message hundreds of people. Be honest in what you're looking for, and what you expect from playmates. Search accordingly and tailor your message to those people.

I think a lot of single men just carpet bag members and then get disappointed with no response - one can spot a cut and paste!!!

It will happen...and good luck!

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

I spent years on so many sites, getting little response and no encouragement.

Today, I'm more relaxed and don't stress about getting replies and I believe that comes through in my messages.

My tip is to have fun with your message. Put in a little humour and show you have read the recipients profile. Then any reply is a bonus.

Single men don't really have a bad rep. The problem is there are so many of us and a lot are really good at this.

For what its worth, I do get replies and have meetings. Be patient, just be yourself and with a bit of luck you will be noticed.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Oops. Forgot to follow advice from elsewhere and check OP's profile.

You've only been on here 6 weeks. It really is early days.

Profile looks ok, except for one sideways picture. Perhaps that's for viewing from the bed.

I'm not a big fan of overtly sexual messages - mad as that might sound.

I prefer to be able to chat genereally a little and then move onto the other stuff later!

Nah that makes total sense we all know people are here to have fun and the naughty messages (if appropriate) should be as you say something that comes later on after exchanging pleasantarys etc I'd just like to say to all though that I appreciate that this post may come across as me moaning but honestly its not I've had meets and I know patients is key but like everything else swinging has its learning curve and I'm still finding my feet so for all the more experienced people here I appologise for posting a thred that's probably been done a thousand times over

I don't think you come across as moaning, there's a difference between asking for advice/opinion and whining lot some do...

Wow brightbabe just checked ur profile and you have killer legs and a perfect bum I know that's pretty random and off subject but it had to be said lol

"Wow brightbabe just checked ur profile and you have killer legs and a perfect bum I know that's pretty random and off subject but it had to be said lol"

Gosh thank you

No problem its the truth anyway

I have to be honest i always look at peoples pics first, if i dont like their pics theres no point reading the message as we wont be meeting

If they really good looking they can write anything they like i'll still reply lol

shallow but honest

That's an interesting point and I do tend to agree but do u not msg em sayin thanks but no thanks?

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

The biggest tip i can give you:

Read the profile before messaging

if it says that is not looking for someone matching your description...dont message them, move on

half of people that message us dont read what we say on profile then message offering exactly what we state that we dislike etc.

I totally agree with woody and bo... read the profile first... don't waste your time... say something interesting, not filthy but maybe risque and fun and above all include a pic.

A "how are you tonight", or "lets fuck" or "where you from babe" or anything less then a good sentence really doesn't deserve a response from someone you haven't chatted too previously.

Good luck!

D&J

x

» Add a new message to this topic