FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel meets

Hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, being a bit new to the scene and probably a bit naive, could do with some advise and help on meeting at hotels, IE do you book 1 or 2 rooms, do you sneak past the reception like naughty kids or is it best to book the 2 rooms esp if the chemistry or the evening doesn't go according to plan.

many thanks, P & S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to say we have often thought about this too , we was thinking about booking a travel lodge type of place and inviting a fews guys to join us but how does one explain to the hotel what all thses guys are doing coming into the hotel

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"Have to say we have often thought about this too , we was thinking about booking a travel lodge type of place and inviting a fews guys to join us but how does one explain to the hotel what all thses guys are doing coming into the hotel "

Im not sure anyone will even notice, there are people in and out all day and night, the reception staff dont know who is staying.

It depends what you are booking the room for though doesnt it. If its for a party, then yes you may want to book more than one, if its to go and meet someone that you have already to play with then one room is sufficient

And i sneak past all the time

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If you walk in with a confident stride, give reception a friendly nod and casually get in the lift...they won't look twice.

With regard to gang bangs...as long as all the men don't arrive at once, it's not going to show up to reception.

AND - it probably won't be the same receptionist when you check out, so who cares?

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

How naive, lol! As a reception manager in a hotel i can spot naughty peeps a mile off! Lol it amuses me watching people think they havent been noticed but just because the staff are descreet does not mean you havent be clocked! Xx

It's all part of the excitement feeling like you've entered the hotel without being noticed! Hotelier type peeps aren't daft tho as long as you don't take the pi**. We've been to parties where there has been 10+ in a suite and strutting out at 4am, smiling sweetly at the bloke on reception, just added to the whole affair!

Leave your inhibitions at the door I say!

PS You do need to do your homework with respect to entrances/lifts in hotels that require key cards!

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

In some of the travelodge hotels, you don't even pass reception on your way to a room. Just need your room key.

The budget hotels, rent you a room. They're not counting heads.

we have booked rooms and also had meets in rooms already booked, nobody bothers or even questions. Im not sure with a party turning up what would be said. I have sometimes felt a little conspicuous turning up in sexy clothes and sitting having a drink with a single guy and then the three of us making our way to the lifts or walking past reception to the stairs. I never give the receptionist eye contact, I know I would blush

i use hotels a lot, i suppose it depends person to person, ive never booked two rooms or met anyoen who has, if i meet someone and we dont want to play i go home, simple as what they do is upto them

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Travelodge's are great for meetings, the staff aren't bothered whats happening at all, for the most part they are so underpaid the place could burn down for all they care.

The only problem you may find trouble with is hotels are putting in security doors between reception and access to the rooms, so you have to insert a key card to get to the rooms or lifts. This may mean constant trips down to reception to let people in

Ubless its a big group, its best to sit and have a drink in the reception area and just casually all go up together.

Id say research the hotel first.

We regularly have hotel sessions (we recemmend etap if you arent going to stay the night!).

We recently had a hotel meet in Birmingham. We thought a hotel at the airport would be good, due to transport links and the fact that everyone knows where it is.

We didnt realise the hotel didnt have a carpark, so parking at the airport cost us £25 per day, and also there was security on the lift and stairs, where room keys were needed to open the doors.

This very nearly ruined our session, but luckily we did have to sneak past reception with a groupl of guys!

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Most hotels are aware of what goes on and unless you trash the place or annoy other guests they don't really mind. Just don't be too obvious about it.

"In some of the travelodge hotels, you don't even pass reception on your way to a room. Just need your room key.

"

Which is a wee bit worrying if there's a fire.

"In some of the travelodge hotels, you don't even pass reception on your way to a room. Just need your room key.

"

Which is a wee bit worrying if there's a fire.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

It is really no different to a group of people on business staying in the same hotel. In essence not unusual to fall back to one room for a few more drinks once bar has shut.

So long as a group is not causing trouble to other guests then staff are not going to bother. Only time some places will worry is at breakfast the next day i.e. don't be cheeky unless you are paying for the room.

I can see that two rooms might be handy if having an over night session, and need somewhere to chill now and then, depends on size of room you have booked in the first place.

Cant see the need for two rooms. And using the bar could cause problems at some hotels, as some are only for residents use.

I was a hotel manager for 4 years, and gangbangers are pretty easy to spot, especially if there are complaints about the noise!

Just dont make a fuss, look confident when passing reception, and make sure everyone knows how to get to the room.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

When I have tried it is usually to meet for a few hours, what about check in times etc?

What is etap? Sometimes room not needed for the whole night, what does evryone do about this? Sometimes I just need it for the afternoon etc?

Etap has an on-line sale on at the moment- just till the end of the month- 2 nights for #36. That's 48 hours from 12 noon. Ideal . You do need to fill in a registration form and there are card activated doors from reception to the rooms but never been a problem.

Anyone you meet in the corridor handing in their key at 5pm, you just smile to and wonder lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"

Anyone you meet in the corridor handing in their key at 5pm, you just smile to and wonder lol"

When I was married before and had a young mistress, we'd get interesting reactions from Travel Lodge receptions when doing this (afternoons were the only way we could get together when not "away on business trips"). Younger receptionists would smile knowingly and occasionally ask whether we'd enjoyed our stay, whereas older ones would look less approving. One quite old lady receptionist looked very shocked as she realised why we'd booked a room just for the afternoon. We. of course, looked very happy and satisfied!

G

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Most hotels know exactly what's going on, but as long as you're respectful to the staff and other guests they really don't care.

In fact Premier Inn provides 'night packs', which contain toothbrushes and condoms, which come in pink and blue packs.

Now how thoughtful is that?

Forum Mod

"Most hotels know exactly what's going on, but as long as you're respectful to the staff and other guests they really don't care.

In fact Premier Inn provides 'night packs', which contain toothbrushes and condoms, which come in pink and blue packs.

Now how thoughtful is that?"

Do they really? Ive never been given one of those when ive stayed at a Premier Inn

Premier Inn's night packs aren't free, you can buy them from reception (about £5, I think). I bought one because I'd forgotten my toothbrush, but had a litte chuckle when I found there was also a condom in the pack. I wondered if they knew where I was going

"Premier Inn's night packs aren't free, you can buy them from reception (about £5, I think). I bought one because I'd forgotten my toothbrush, but had a litte chuckle when I found there was also a condom in the pack. I wondered if they knew where I was going "

Lol, good one.

I had a hotel meet a few weeks back and when walking the young lady back to her car she said in quite a loud voice "that was fantastic, you made me cum loads, same time next week" or similar words... Receptionist heard her.... I was mortified! My face was still red when I walked past again on way back to the room!

S.

By *l_and_geeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have used hotels many times before, more often or not because it's more discrete.

Never once have we had a problem or indeed been challenged. As has been said here, as long as you are respectful to staff they don't really care. They are only wanting to fill rooms for profit.

Of course they know whats going on but they don't care. This is 2011!!

Am sure that given half a chance there are many staff who would prefer to join in rather than work.

Al

» Add a new message to this topic