FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Squirting :)

Squirting :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've only recently discovered that I can squirt. Always thought that it was an old wives tale or I just wasnt one of those women that could "do it" Anyway, It's happened to me a few times now and it seems to be happening more and more, am also much, much wetter during sex in general too, It's lovely and i'm not complaining but I'm wondering why it is, Age? Practice? Finding the right person to press the right buttons? :D Would be great to hear opinions and experiences xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm the same! Seems like once I did it the first time it happans more and more!! I have no idea why though lol sorry x

"I've only recently discovered that I can squirt. Always thought that it was an old wives tale or I just wasnt one of those women that could "do it" Anyway, It's happened to me a few times now and it seems to be happening more and more, am also much, much wetter during sex in general too, It's lovely and i'm not complaining but I'm wondering why it is, Age? Practice? Finding the right person to press the right buttons? :D Would be great to hear opinions and experiences xx"

I was a late squirter and surprised when it first happened but i put it down to being totally at ease with your partner and able to let yourself go.. I think I used to hold back slightly but now I know the end result I just relax and literally go with the flow! Position doesn't seem to make much difference for me. Thankfully I love washing towels lol

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I squirted about 10 times just earlier, man squirting though!

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I squirted about 10 times just earlier, man squirting though! "

Even have the video to prove haha was well impressed with myself

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Once you start it gets easier and easier

Seems to be quite a common thing for it to happen as you get older :D A whole new exciting chapter! Yay lol xx

I love it, it isnt forced, i think if the person arouses you enough, and you feel relaxed with them, and the right spot id hit...

BANG goes the clean bedding!!

Must look into latex bedding!!

I love making females squirt for the first time. In my humble opinion its down to being with someone who knows what to do but also what to say and how they make you feel because I think its as much to do with whats in a woman's mind at the time and how she's feeling. Key is a) making her feel relaxed in your company b) making her feel sexy as hell and c) letting her know what a turn on it is for you so that she will be able to feel ok getting that wet in your presence. If she feels like its something dirty then no matter what you do to her body her mind won't let her squirt so tell her how hot she looks and what a huge turn on it is and work that g spot right

"I've only recently discovered that I can squirt. Always thought that it was an old wives tale or I just wasnt one of those women that could "do it" Anyway, It's happened to me a few times now and it seems to be happening more and more, am also much, much wetter during sex in general too, It's lovely and i'm not complaining but I'm wondering why it is, Age? Practice? Finding the right person to press the right buttons? :D Would be great to hear opinions and experiences xx"

Please tell me it was the boy in the shop who made you do it!!!

I don't squirt, I gush.....am I normal?

It's piss

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 01:09:02]

Birmingham

Where have you been? We'd have both helped you out!

It's down to the individual and also the person doing it.

It seems to be a good combination of mindset and technique. Mentally some women need to overcome that barrier (that could be with age, confidence, being comfortable in your surroundings, maslows principles spring to mind) and of course physical. If you are relaxed and worked up gradually then this may help deliver your first experience.

The more it happens, then the easier it'll be for yourself to do it. You know your body and it's about learning.

Btw Gushing is normal too. I've seen the same pussy squirt, splash, spray, trickle and gush!!!

All exciting and fun in their own little ways!

The joy of sex, I believe the phrase is!

Have fun xx

"I've only recently discovered that I can squirt. Always thought that it was an old wives tale or I just wasnt one of those women that could "do it" Anyway, It's happened to me a few times now and it seems to be happening more and more, am also much, much wetter during sex in general too, It's lovely and i'm not complaining but I'm wondering why it is, Age? Practice? Finding the right person to press the right buttons? :D Would be great to hear opinions and experiences xx

It's piss "

No it's not, I squirt for England with the right atmosphere and the right guy, and then get up and have a wee in the toilet. I think only those that have experienced it, can comment .

By *unjamesMan  over a year ago

Banbury

It is predominantly g spot stimulation that helps with this type of orgasm but a little clitoral can help it happen!

But the lady has to feel comfortable with doing it, as a lot of women feel the need to pee! Which is normal! But it is a fluid generated by the skenes glande but still ejaculated through the urethra!

Sorry for being scientific but i understand it x

And like it

Being honest I have never done so myself because I hold back and I wish I didn't

ive been lucky to make a few woman gush-squirt with my fingers and tounge too.. you carnt beat a load in your mouth when the womans holding your head onto her clit

"I've only recently discovered that I can squirt. Always thought that it was an old wives tale or I just wasnt one of those women that could "do it" Anyway, It's happened to me a few times now and it seems to be happening more and more, am also much, much wetter during sex in general too, It's lovely and i'm not complaining but I'm wondering why it is, Age? Practice? Finding the right person to press the right buttons? :D Would be great to hear opinions and experiences xx

It's piss

No it's not, I squirt for England with the right atmosphere and the right guy, and then get up and have a wee in the toilet. I think only those that have experienced it, can comment ."

Give her a bronze medal

It's piss "

hey but is it ,a woman I used to see who squirted a lot and is now on this site gave me a right hard time when I said that xx

I had never done it until I met my partner.I think it is a combination of relaxing and allowing yourself to go with te flow so to speak rather than holding back as you think your going to pee and also having a partner who takes the time wit you. for me once I had done it te once it seemed to happen all the time x

Made her do it the other week, www awesome but have been able to repeat the trick since

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

OP, it's Witchcraft

This might possibly be my last post before I'm turned into a frog by anyone of my Fab lady friends who can squirt or gush in the right relaxed circumstances

For whatever reason it is now working for you, enjoy it just be prepared for more laundry

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

I was 59 bfore I squirted with a man 32 yes younger. I think it takes age, practice n the rite partner. I too thought it was an old wives tale. Now I'm like a flood.

It feels amazing for the man too to be flooded on squirting is amazing...

Must admit I'd always thought it must be pee but actually I don't think it is (maybe partly?) Smells different lol xx

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Must admit I'd always thought it must be pee but actually I don't think it is (maybe partly?) Smells different lol xx"

Definitely not pee

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Must admit I'd always thought it must be pee but actually I don't think it is (maybe partly?) Smells different lol xx"

I read an article and urine was found in it. Doesn't bother me though . X Have to be careful not to set the age old debate off again lol

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

It's not urine; it's a separate fluid: however, it sometimes picks up traces of urine as it comes out.

Well whatever it is, when it first happened it felt so odd I wasnt sure I liked it but now I can feel it happening and I'm loving it! xx

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Well from the Four ladies that I have met that squired all have been over 50 and for three of them it has been the first time they had - All told me I had the touch ( happy to take the compliment lol)

So I conclude maybe it is a more mature thing and the right approach / touch is essential - But I would also say the majority of Ladies I don't think do But that obviously doesn't prevent Great Sex

"

Please tell me it was the boy in the shop who made you do it!!!"

Haha! I wish I could make you happy by saying it was! xx

Any real gushers here? If so, talk to me

It's more intense than squirting...

"I don't squirt, I gush.....am I normal?"

perfectly normal its an either or thing x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I don't squirt, I gush.....am I normal?

perfectly normal its an either or thing x"

Yes it's definitely normal to gush, but it's not either or for me, I do both. Or maybe I'm not normal

Nita

Always assumed they were the same thing :/ maybe I'm a gusher, theres more of a big, hot wet patch than a fountain of lady liquid! xx

Tim is the first guy to make squirt as much as I do now, and so many times too! He just knows how to hit the right spot in the right way. And then kissing it off him afterwards is soooo delicious! He must have magic fingers and tongue as he had another erupt at chams after others hadn't managed it for her

I've had a number of women comment similar to you....usually starts with "Oh my God...what did you just do...? That's never happened before" but as you say...once they have once...then there is often no stopping them!

On another point

Lots of debate on what it actually is....love the comments about the skene glands tho. The only problem being the skene gland is about the size of a grain of rice.....and medically totally incapable of producing that volume of fluid!

No I am not a doctor....but my daughter is and she finds such delusions very humorous!

By *ubyrumCouple  over a year ago

wigan

I don't want to squirt and I don't squirt but starting to feel a little inadequate in meets cos all the focus from me (and some women) seem to be on squirting. I have to admit it a knocking my confidence a bit

Birmingham

"I don't want to squirt and I don't squirt but starting to feel a little inadequate in meets cos all the focus from me (and some women) seem to be on squirting. I have to admit it a knocking my confidence a bit"

I think the operative words are "I don't want". All you simply have to say is that it is not of interest to you. Close it out.

We all have what we want/like. And at this moment in time, this isn't for you so keep it like this and don't lose any confidence over it.

Reminds me of the first prostate massage I had.

I was a total sceptic and as a result it never made me cum. However, once I was at ease with the whole thing and comfortable with the person doing it, she pushed the right buttons and it was incredible. Before then I was already aware they were trying to "make" it happen and that put me right off....

"I don't want to squirt and I don't squirt but starting to feel a little inadequate in meets cos all the focus from me (and some women) seem to be on squirting. I have to admit it a knocking my confidence a bit"
I know exactly what you mean hun. I was very much like that I think, especially when sometimes a lot of focus is put on it happening and it feels like the person youre with is trying to "force" it to happen, too much pressure. When it finally happened I wasnt expecting it at all! xx

I think that 60% is psychology. The more relaxed you are on that prospect and your partner the highest likelihood there is to squirt.

There are of course techniques that a man can employ that help but they are not enough by themselves.

Often though, a woman will relax more and more when swinging and since relatively few guys know what to do in order to make them squirt it happens later than it could.

If you freak out though then you will close up again and it will be hard to achieve it again.

There's a secret art to making lady gush/ squirt - just wish I could put my finger(s) on it lol

I started late too and yes it gets more and more. To be honest I think I'd like to have foreplay with out it but it's practically impossible for me not to do it now

I started doing it very young but only certain people do it with me. I love it though!

"I've had a number of women comment similar to you....usually starts with "Oh my God...what did you just do...? That's never happened before" but as you say...once they have once...then there is often no stopping them!

On another point

Lots of debate on what it actually is....love the comments about the skene glands tho. The only problem being the skene gland is about the size of a grain of rice.....and medically totally incapable of producing that volume of fluid!

No I am not a doctor....but my daughter is and she finds such delusions very humorous!"

hahaha yes we all know its urine but let those who think otherwise stay in lala land but deffo urine

Birmingham

I think it's gone completely off topic from the OP post.

It wasn't a debate about urine or otherwise. But whether it is or isn't, as long as you want/enjoy does it really matter?

Each to their own.

Mind you, if it is urine, then I'm sure there are many women thinking of new pleasurable ways to go to the toilet now!

Lucky!

I have only recently started squirting too.. For me it's definitely a case of finding someone I'm at ease with, being relaxed and exploring. It's a completely different type of orgasm too, more chilled out - it's definitely a different set of buttons that get pressed to make it happen.

Those that have experienced it will almost always say it is not urine, and those that have not seen it themselves tend to find a way to explain that it is urine.

Happened to a girl I was with a few weeks ago (first time I'd seen it) and it definitely is not urine and I know exactly what it is.... It's the durtiest sexiest thing I've ever seen ))

If there are any females who would like to experience squirting then I'd be more than happy to use my magic fingers.

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

I started squirting with an ex as I think when I was riding him, his cock hit the right spot, but he found it disgusting, so I would stop myself from doing it when I came close. With my husband, he has the same affect on me when I ride him and he loves it, so I can now relax and enjoy the splashing.

It happened once at a meet where the man used a powerful vibrator and I literally squirted about a foot in to the air. Had it happen again recently at a club where one man was finger fucking me very nicely while 2 other men where fondling my tits and I was sucking them off, both very erotic in mind and body, and on that occasion think I squirted 2 or 3 times in a row every time I came. The man who was finger fucking me loved it too and said afterwards that when he can make a woman squirt like that he goes away feeling like a god. Think it is an age thing as I was over 40 when it first happened.

By *ophie SteveCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

When I was young and first started exploring by myself I squirted but had no idea what was happening and held back as a result.

It wasn't until I met Steve 6 years ago that I let it happen again (I couldn't stop myself!)and realised what I'd been missing.

As other women on this thread have commented, the more it happens, the more prolific it gets and I LOVE it!

My dream is to meet a fem or bi-fem couple where the lady squirts as prolifically as I do. We've learnt the techniques for protecting the bed and it would be SO horny to indulge in such wet and wild fun with another squirty lady!

Sophie

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Yyyaaaaaarrrrrwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn

I recently found i could squirt but not with hubby sadly, he is now on a mission! But i squirted without an orgasm so it was disappointing!

Isda pee or not da pee dat ist the question wether it be nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of our misfortune or just accept it feels so so good and enjoy it for what it is ,get yourself a rubber undersheet though (tip of the day )

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

I've always made the woman squirts over the years.. Tells me I've done my job properly..

Everyone of my gf have squirted

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

My ex used to squirt hell of a lot everytime I went down on her..

Not all women squirt and I like variation ,variety is the spice of life

By *issusAndHubsterCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The general (and I mean general, not 100%) consensus seems to be from men that they see it in a positive light.

A question for women, how about ladies with a lady, (FF), particularly the bicurious among you, if you were with a lady and they squirted, how would you feel?

Love it? Hate it? Horrified? Excited?

By *rs PleasuresWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"The general (and I mean general, not 100%) consensus seems to be from men that they see it in a positive light.

A question for women, how about ladies with a lady, (FF), particularly the bicurious among you, if you were with a lady and they squirted, how would you feel?

Love it? Hate it? Horrified? Excited?"

Love it, and feel excited when drenched in it. X

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Love it that's why when we have parties waterproof sheets come in handy

"The general (and I mean general, not 100%) consensus seems to be from men that they see it in a positive light.

I'm not bi, but i have been with women. She didn't squirt, but it would have been a huge compliment if she had!

I've not experienced this but if was with a woman not sure what my reaction would be until it happens..

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"I love making females squirt for the first time. In my humble opinion its down to being with someone who knows what to do but also what to say and how they make you feel because I think its as much to do with whats in a woman's mind at the time and how she's feeling. Key is a) making her feel relaxed in your company b) making her feel sexy as hell and c) letting her know what a turn on it is for you so that she will be able to feel ok getting that wet in your presence. If she feels like its something dirty then no matter what you do to her body her mind won't let her squirt so tell her how hot she looks and what a huge turn on it is and work that g spot right "

Sorry to burst your bubble but in my personal experience it is only the woman and sorry but has nothing to do with the man! The first time I squirted was using my toy and that never told me how sexy and beautiful I was!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Love it? Hate it? Horrified? Excited?

I'm not bi, but i have been with women. She didn't squirt, but it would have been a huge compliment if she had! "

It happened on my first proper by get together. I was really surprised are there she did warn me a few seconds before it happened. It was my first experience of squirting as I hadn't managed to do it before then, but now on occasion it has happened to me. I have to say I loved it.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

Once I had a conversation with a girl on here and I told her how through a combination of fingering, clit stimulation and g-Spot massaging I love to make a girl squirt over my face especially if it's her first time. But this lady said she was a gynocoligist and squirting doesn't actually exist. Nothing I could say or do would change her mind . I even offered to show her a video of when I made my FB squirt for the first time

I'm a born squirter and love it can soak a whole with my sweet juice

The nun hates having sex (well maybe with just me lol I think )but on the rare occasions we do she squirts for England and has done for years . So my conclusions is pressing the right buttons (I hope)

"Once I had a conversation with a girl on here and I told her how through a combination of fingering, clit stimulation and g-Spot massaging I love to make a girl squirt over my face especially if it's her first time. But this lady said she was a gynocoligist and squirting doesn't actually exist. Nothing I could say or do would change her mind . I even offered to show her a video of when I made my FB squirt for the first time"

Did you ask her what `it dont exist` means

Absolutely love making ladies squirt , managed to pop a few squirting cherries also .

However it is not for everyone as some guys are horrified when they see a lady squirting

It's a from me

Love a gush

"I don't squirt, I gush.....am I normal?"
love a gush

london

"Once I had a conversation with a girl on here and I told her how through a combination of fingering, clit stimulation and g-Spot massaging I love to make a girl squirt over my face especially if it's her first time. But this lady said she was a gynocoligist and squirting doesn't actually exist. Nothing I could say or do would change her mind . I even offered to show her a video of when I made my FB squirt for the first time

Did you ask her what `it dont exist` means"

Yes claimed its only urine. I explained how it's usually so different. I wanted to meet her and try and make her squirt, it would have been a pleasant challenge

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

I squirt sometimes i gush sometimes if im lucky its one after the other .....depending on who if anybody im with

It's piss "

I disagree. It's not coloured and is proven it's not contrary to some forum posts. And I do agree with the post above...its more common than what's is posted. It's just those people haven't achieved it. I've made all my fabbers and others squirt or gush. It's to do with mind, trust and technique. I know there will be a few disagree with me but all ill say is this... message me...chat and meet.

"I love making females squirt for the first time. In my humble opinion its down to being with someone who knows what to do but also what to say and how they make you feel because I think its as much to do with whats in a woman's mind at the time and how she's feeling. Key is a) making her feel relaxed in your company b) making her feel sexy as hell and c) letting her know what a turn on it is for you so that she will be able to feel ok getting that wet in your presence. If she feels like its something dirty then no matter what you do to her body her mind won't let her squirt so tell her how hot she looks and what a huge turn on it is and work that g spot right

Sorry to burst your bubble but in my personal experience it is only the woman and sorry but has nothing to do with the man! The first time I squirted was using my toy and that never told me how sexy and beautiful I was!! "

Didn't burst his bubble...you just explained it happened differently with you. May he could have with you...you never know.

I think it's a question of use the ability or lose it. Mrs N went through a stage in her 40s where she just used to soak everything. Now in her 50s it seems to be getting much harder to get to that zone of utter contentment LOL.

Keep practicing is what I say.

I have done it once and wouldnt do it again

"I have done it once and wouldnt do it again "

Can you stop it without interfering in a good sex session?

Yes , I dont need to "stop" it , I dont feel amything happening The only time it happened I didnt cum either ..... weird

"Yes , I dont need to "stop" it , I dont feel amything happening The only time it happened I didnt cum either ..... weird "

When you said, ` it wont happen again`

how do you know?

london

It really isn't piss

I've never squirted I thought I was going to once but I was so scared i was going to wee instead I tensed up. Hope I find someone one day I feel relaxed enough to let it happen

london

"I've never squirted I thought I was going to once but I was so scared i was going to wee instead I tensed up. Hope I find someone one day I feel relaxed enough to let it happen "

It's a very deep intense form of orgasm, rather addictive I believe

Ginger squirts usually with other men although have made do so a few times

"Yes , I dont need to "stop" it , I dont feel amything happening The only time it happened I didnt cum either ..... weird "

Why weird! Most say it is not the same as an orgasm.....but sometimes happens together!

"It really isn't piss"

Lol....okay!

I love a women who squarts any pics óf ladys squarting love to se then x

"I've never squirted I thought I was going to once but I was so scared i was going to wee instead I tensed up. Hope I find someone one day I feel relaxed enough to let it happen "

That's the best approach...

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Squirted for the first time ever last night, many times

If the bed isn't wrecked then it hasn't been a good meet...

Saying that I don't think I've met anyone that hasn't made me gush like a waterfall!

Think it's a bit like marmite you either love it or hate it

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We've found that roo many guys hear a girl say 'I dont/can't squirt' and then take that as a challenge and ego boost instead of concentrating on what the girl wants. More than a few times kitty has pushed a guy away as he's piledriving his fingers against her gspot in desperation to make her gush or squirt while in practise a wand on her Clit would make her do it in seconds.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

And as for waterproof sheets Google 'sheets of San Francisco'

I was in a club and a woman squirted right next to me and it covered my thigh. Put me right off, I had to get up and go and thoroughly clean myself. I myself am a squirter but wouldn't do it unless I knew it was a turn on for the person involved. I'm firmly in the "it is wee" camp.

I was a late squirter and surprised when it first happened but i put it down to being totally at ease with your partner and able to let yourself go.. I think I used to hold back slightly but now I know the end result I just relax and literally go with the flow! Position doesn't seem to make much difference for me. Thankfully I love washing towels lol "

Stunning little foot pics missus.....and I do love ladies who squirt....One of my first long term partners...realised that she could squirt after a long foreplay session we had...from there onwards it was amazing...We tried allsorts to get her as wet and enjoying it as much as possible

At first she held back as she thought something was wrong with her....After reading up we planned a day of fun....

I don't think I've ever had so much fun since....young inquisitive....and very horny...a good combination...

If you get the chance....go for it....xxx

"I love making females squirt for the first time. In my humble opinion its down to being with someone who knows what to do but also what to say and how they make you feel because I think its as much to do with whats in a woman's mind at the time and how she's feeling. Key is a) making her feel relaxed in your company b) making her feel sexy as hell and c) letting her know what a turn on it is for you so that she will be able to feel ok getting that wet in your presence. If she feels like its something dirty then no matter what you do to her body her mind won't let her squirt so tell her how hot she looks and what a huge turn on it is and work that g spot right "

Let me know when you want to see if I can

its piss

Get a pair of them 'always discreet' knickers..seen the advert on the telly...you can dance around in the kitchen and flick your legs in the air with no probs..?

"its piss "

Haha best piss ive ever tasted tho

wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ew

I squirt without orgasm..I must be weird

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Dont think its age related, i think its down to technique use

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

It's piss "

No it isnt, piss comes from your urethea, squirt comes from deep inside

I don't care what it is...it's lush

We love the idea of doing it but not happened yet the only problem is if it happens every time is it ever embarrassing. We love to have sex in unusual or risky places and it's hard enough not getting caught from the moans. Let alone soaking our clothes or the whole area around us.

"I squirt without orgasm..I must be weird"

No, thats common, i had a gf who did too but also wen she did orgasm too..

It's piss

No it isnt, piss comes from your urethea, squirt comes from deep inside"

Thats correct..no urine whatsoever wen a lady cums..

It's piss

No it isnt, piss comes from your urethea, squirt comes from deep inside

Thats correct..no urine whatsoever wen a lady cums.."

its pee just except it and nothing to be ashamed off, i think people who say no no no not pee are deluded, poor things but its deff pee lol no doubt we will get lots of people saying well it may be piss for you but not me,its made up of some vaginal secretions but mostly pee sorry to burst that bubble and all

"no it isn't, piss comes from your urethea,squirt comes from deep inside" hahahahahaha deep inside???? please stop making me laugh as i will piss myself

""no it isn't, piss comes from your urethea,squirt comes from deep inside" hahahahahaha deep inside???? please stop making me laugh as i will piss myself "

So you disagree that it comes from inside then ?

As mine certainly does. Ie toy or fingers or cock inside and there is little fluid flowing till said object is removed followed by a flooding... It doesn't come from where I pee.. as that is on the outside

Mrs N is a gusher, but if you magic finger her properly she is an almighty squirter. I am happy with either and very happy if she is happy

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I was late to the party and it only happens sometimes.

I'm not sure what I make of it all. First time I was really embarrassed. However I was put totally at ease. It is definitely a control thing as well as the person I'm with. Sometimes I do hold back a little during sex and others I just can't.

It's certainly not the be all and end all for me. I think there's nothing worse that some men go on a mission to try and make it happen.

""no it isn't, piss comes from your urethea,squirt comes from deep inside" hahahahahaha deep inside???? please stop making me laugh as i will piss myself

So you disagree that it comes from inside then ?

As mine certainly does. Ie toy or fingers or cock inside and there is little fluid flowing till said object is removed followed by a flooding... It doesn't come from where I pee.. as that is on the outside "

just enjoy as it matters not if its pee or whatever

Well from my own experience. .

I have had something happen down there when I orgasm that was maybe squirting! I'm not convinced that it wasn't pee! It has to be a very intense orgasm to happen. I've only ever done it myself as no other person has ever made me cum..ever!

Birmingham

"I was late to the party and it only happens sometimes.

I'm not sure what I make of it all. First time I was really embarrassed. However I was put totally at ease. It is definitely a control thing as well as the person I'm with. Sometimes I do hold back a little during sex and others I just can't.

It's certainly not the be all and end all for me. I think there's nothing worse that some men go on a mission to try and make it happen. "

Totally agree!

We took the lovely lady of a couple into a room last Wednesday. We thought it would be four of us but that's another story.

Anyway, after we both fucked her, I went down on her and playing with her. There was no intent and nothing as intense as other squirting sessions but completely without warning and offguard, she started to squirt loads.

Must admit, those squirting moments are hot, especially as there wasn't no pre-discussion about it, and certainly no intention.

And there's definitely a bit of a turn on, fucking afterwards and trying to not slip and slide around!

"its piss

Haha best piss ive ever tasted tho"

yum

To the OP who raised the question why it's happening now versus earlier in life, I put it down to globa warming

I was a late starter for gushing and squirting, now anyone can make me gush but squirting I find I need to be comfortable with who I'm with and where I am for squirting to happen. I'm not sure whether it is age as I did happens once many years ago with an long term ex and he freaked out a bit, so I think I just held back from then on, or maybe he was just to vanilla for me

"I was a late starter for gushing and squirting, now anyone can make me gush but squirting I find I need to be comfortable with who I'm with and where I am for squirting to happen. I'm not sure whether it is age as I did happens once many years ago with an long term ex and he freaked out a bit, so I think I just held back from then on, or maybe he was just to vanilla for me "
Must admit I'm still not really sure what the difference between gushing and squirting is, lol x

A gush is like peeing in the bed. A squirt is like peeing on the nettles.

My ex girlfriend hated when gushed she was so embarrassed and wouldnt let me try again ......I was gutted (

I had my first experience of squirting recently....very hot and shows what technique and patience can produce. ..a man who wants a woman to enjoy can produce amazing results

By *icpl81Couple  over a year ago

hednesford

I'm a gusher rather than a squirter, only Since I've met my partner never even close with ex's. Personally i think it's being able to let go, be completely at ease and have trust in your partner (the first couple of times anyway!) I been with woman that have squirted during play and I find it incredible sexy! X

you are a gorgeous woman but as you get older and sexier your control of these things weakens xxx

It happened to me when I was bout 45 lol.....I was so shocked but now I embrace it and I'm wetter than ever in general too. I can make an actual puddle now....it's amazing

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I was a late starter for gushing and squirting, now anyone can make me gush but squirting I find I need to be comfortable with who I'm with and where I am for squirting to happen. I'm not sure whether it is age as I did happens once many years ago with an long term ex and he freaked out a bit, so I think I just held back from then on, or maybe he was just to vanilla for me "

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Its not piss I'm afraid... When SAS squirts on my face. The taste is completely different.. If you believe its piss. Try it...

"Its not piss I'm afraid... When SAS squirts on my face. The taste is completely different.. If you believe its piss. Try it... "

Someone a (female) just pm me and said it's not amazing to piss the bed lol...then told me she was a nurse and it's just loss of bladder control cos I'm over 50

She is so wrong....and all maybe a little jealous that she can't do it ??? Oh well is squirters know the truth eh ladies

"Its not piss I'm afraid... When SAS squirts on my face. The taste is completely different.. If you believe its piss. Try it... "

Someone a (female) just pm me and said it's not amazing to piss the bed lol...then told me she was a nurse and it's just loss of bladder control cos I'm over 50

She is so wrong....and all maybe a little jealous that she can't do it ??? Oh well is squirters know the truth eh ladies

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm a late starter too

I was a late starter too, first time was about 5 years ago! Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.....I have no control over it

Yep! It's sweet clear liquid! Not piss in my opinion either!

"I'm a late starter too "

Its great isn't it and I'm not listening to all the people who are rude and immature about it

cheshire

"Its not piss I'm afraid... When SAS squirts on my face. The taste is completely different.. If you believe its piss. Try it...

She is so wrong....and all maybe a little jealous that she can't do it ??? Oh well is squirters know the truth eh ladies "

cheshire

"Its not piss I'm afraid... When SAS squirts on my face. The taste is completely different.. If you believe its piss. Try it...

Yep! It's sweet clear liquid! Not piss in my opinion either!"

She is so wrong....and all maybe a little jealous that she can't do it ??? Oh well is squirters know the truth eh ladies "

i'm afraid it's piss and some vaginal secretions but mostly piss but go on deluding yourself if it makes you happy

"I'm a late starter too

Its great isn't it and I'm not listening to all the people who are rude and immature about it"

it's not rude or immature to state a fact you just don't like the thought that its piss that's all,get used to it

I don't really understand why people spend so much time arguing about what the liquid is. Why does it matter?? I read a study which states that the tested fluid contains 5% to 25% of urine. So yes, there is some pee but thats not all it is. As I said, don't really see why it matters anyway. As long as it feels good x

all of the above so just enjoy the fun

Never been with a squirter but now and then I like to watch it in porn

"I don't really understand why people spend so much time arguing about what the liquid is. Why does it matter?? I read a study which states that the tested fluid contains 5% to 25% of urine. So yes, there is some pee but thats not all it is. As I said, don't really see why it matters anyway. As long as it feels good x"
very true it don't matter but i'm such a pedantic old bat i can't help when i know i'm right

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ...

By *rs PleasuresWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ..."

Amen.. X

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ..."
lol look unless your bits are entirely different from every female on earth and are some alien from outta space it's still piss

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ... lol look unless your bits are entirely different from every female on earth and are some alien from outta space it's still piss "
don't kid yourself its some magic fluid because it's not it's pee,well mostly anyway

SW London

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ... lol look unless your bits are entirely different from every female on earth and are some alien from outta space it's still piss don't kid yourself its some magic fluid because it's not it's pee,well mostly anyway "

Yours may be ..but I know myself and my body more than you do. Seems there is always someone on this type of debate always being cynical, and I have to ask myself why. Don't worry about feeling less than, I didn't squirt or gush for years, but I also didn't feel the need to talk down to other women. Don't kid yourself that mine isn't piss, we are fine with knowing what it is ....

Now you've opened the floodgates take a rubber sheet with you everywhere you go x

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ... lol look unless your bits are entirely different from every female on earth and are some alien from outta space it's still piss don't kid yourself its some magic fluid because it's not it's pee,well mostly anyway

Yours may be ..but I know myself and my body more than you do. Seems there is always someone on this type of debate always being cynical, and I have to ask myself why. Don't worry about feeling less than, I didn't squirt or gush for years, but I also didn't feel the need to talk down to other women. Don't kid yourself that mine isn't piss, we are fine with knowing what it is ...."

lol but i'm not talking down to other woman i'm just stating a fact, its you that seems to think i'm talking down on other women because you see the thought of it being pee somewhat unsavory, when its only natural and nothing to be ashamed about,its still pee though

SW London

"We dont normally weigh in on these debates as people, women, can be insulting and holier than thou where squirting and gushing is concerned. I think anyone can only speak for their own experience. I gush more than squirt and we enjoy watersports too. There is a massive difference in what comes out, both is taste and feeling, what muscles make each of these things happen, for those women who have experienced these as the same thing (piss and gush), please respect those of us for whom it is different ... you have your own experience and we each have ours. How would anyone assume that you know my body better than I do. I gush with Mr law and very few others. Only when he has the magic touch or is involved. Its totally about relaxing and being with the right person, its never forceful ..... no pms abusing me please ... lol look unless your bits are entirely different from every female on earth and are some alien from outta space it's still piss don't kid yourself its some magic fluid because it's not it's pee,well mostly anyway

Yours may be ..but I know myself and my body more than you do. Seems there is always someone on this type of debate always being cynical, and I have to ask myself why. Don't worry about feeling less than, I didn't squirt or gush for years, but I also didn't feel the need to talk down to other women. Don't kid yourself that mine isn't piss, we are fine with knowing what it is .... lol but i'm not talking down to other woman i'm just stating a fact, its you that seems to think i'm talking down on other women because you see the thought of it being pee somewhat unsavory, when its only natural and nothing to be ashamed about,its still pee though "

I dont think pee is unsavoury in any way shape or form as I have a watersports fetish ... and we indulge in watersports regularly, that is why I know the difference. What happens with pee and gush are two totally different things ... muscles, taste, etc. Why would I not know the difference? Its not me who finds pee unsavoury, there you go again making assumptions about me and my tastes.

By *expuss2015Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

I was married for 10 years and at the time I had never heard of squirting let alone do it lol. Ive been single now for just over 5 years and the first time I squirted was about 3 years ago - Im 46 years old. I love squirting but sometimes its quite a lot. I find that it depends how I feel with the guy. I choose whether to squirt or not

Yours may be ..but I know myself and my body more than you do. Seems there is always someone on this type of debate always being cynical, and I have to ask myself why. Don't worry about feeling less than, I didn't squirt or gush for years, but I also didn't feel the need to talk down to other women. Don't kid yourself that mine isn't piss, we are fine with knowing what it is .... lol but i'm not talking down to other woman i'm just stating a fact, its you that seems to think i'm talking down on other women because you see the thought of it being pee somewhat unsavory, when its only natural and nothing to be ashamed about,its still pee though

I dont think pee is unsavoury in any way shape or form as I have a watersports fetish ... and we indulge in watersports regularly, that is why I know the difference. What happens with pee and gush are two totally different things ... muscles, taste, etc. Why would I not know the difference? Its not me who finds pee unsavoury, there you go again making assumptions about me and my tastes. "

i don't go making assumptions that it's pee lol i know it's pee

Yours may be ..but I know myself and my body more than you do. Seems there is always someone on this type of debate always being cynical, and I have to ask myself why. Don't worry about feeling less than, I didn't squirt or gush for years, but I also didn't feel the need to talk down to other women. Don't kid yourself that mine isn't piss, we are fine with knowing what it is .... lol but i'm not talking down to other woman i'm just stating a fact, its you that seems to think i'm talking down on other women because you see the thought of it being pee somewhat unsavory, when its only natural and nothing to be ashamed about,its still pee though

I dont think pee is unsavoury in any way shape or form as I have a watersports fetish ... and we indulge in watersports regularly, that is why I know the difference. What happens with pee and gush are two totally different things ... muscles, taste, etc. Why would I not know the difference? Its not me who finds pee unsavoury, there you go again making assumptions about me and my tastes. "

you clearly have no knowledge of ones female anatomy,nothing in the human anatomy can make that much fluid instantaneously to gush in such a short time frame,the body is not a tap connected to a fluid supply that can gush that amount of fluid unless it comes from the bladder,female ejaculation is a small at most a teaspoon full of cloudy creamy fluid

SW London

I dont think pee is unsavoury in any way shape or form as I have a watersports fetish ... and we indulge in watersports regularly, that is why I know the difference. What happens with pee and gush are two totally different things ... muscles, taste, etc. Why would I not know the difference? Its not me who finds pee unsavoury, there you go again making assumptions about me and my tastes. i don't go making assumptions that it's pee lol i know it's pee "

It may be in your case, but don't generalise ... give other women the respect to know their own bodies. Now, I know what mine is. I don't have any problems with piss. I don't need to delude myself or tell others I know best ... before I gushed or squirted, I did not feel the need to tell others they were wrong and I was right. I think its disrespectful, but more to the point, it's inaccurate .... I am happy to let anyone who wants to. have a sample of my wee and my gush, to see if they can tell the difference .... I don't think I can be fairer than that.

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I'm learning so much on this site.

Thankyou one and all.

By *at899Woman  over a year ago

cumbria

I only ever squirt with one guy.

We have a lot of people on here who think they know it all but really they know nothing.

It feels good in fact if you orgasam at the same time as squirting/gushing it's the best feeling ever for me. Trust me when I go for a piss it doesn't feel that good. The body holds and contains a lot more water than you think and know so although you think it's pee it's not really. It's been researched and it only actually shows traces of what what we call piss and that's only because it is passed through the ureters like piss is.

At the end of the day it feels good so it doesn't matter what it is.

"I only ever squirt with one guy.

We have a lot of people on here who think they know it all but really they know nothing.

It feels good in fact if you orgasam at the same time as squirting/gushing it's the best feeling ever for me. Trust me when I go for a piss it doesn't feel that good. The body holds and contains a lot more water than you think and know so although you think it's pee it's not really. It's been researched and it only actually shows traces of what what we call piss and that's only because it is passed through the ureters like piss is.

"

of course it's pee with some vaginal secretions yes, but mostly pee

I never thought this site would be so educational, I've never experienced a partner Gushing of squirting (or thankfully. Peeing) but would like to do so.. So, what is the physical technique, accepting mood, trust, comfort etc are just as important.

SW London

of course it's pee with some vaginal secretions yes, but mostly pee "

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared.

I've never even dreamed about squirting until 3 years ago when it happened with my new partner and I have to say I find it intense and can't stop once I start. Also always comes with a body shaking orgasms so I'm not complaining although only my other half knows the buttons to press and he can get me going very quickly

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared."

the only place in the human body that can hold that much liquid is the bladder so its mostly pee, is your anatomy some how different from the whole human race?

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared. the only place in the human body that can hold that much liquid is the bladder so its mostly pee, is your anatomy some how different from the whole human race? "

There are a good few women who experience this, not just me. Medical opinion is divided on this one though, at least I will admit that. The body is 70 per cent water. When you experience it, you will be responding in a different way. Before I experienced it, I didn't weigh in and deride the intelligence of others though. I dint see the need.

"Seems to be quite a common thing for it to happen as you get older :D A whole new exciting chapter! Yay lol xx"

Yep has not long happened to me.. me no likey tho

SW London

"Seems to be quite a common thing for it to happen as you get older :D A whole new exciting chapter! Yay lol xx

Yep has not long happened to me.. me no likey tho"

Hated it at first, fed up with washing the sheets and the mattress protector ... although Mr enjoyed the taste ... now its much more under control

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared. the only place in the human body that can hold that much liquid is the bladder so its mostly pee, is your anatomy some how different from the whole human race?

There are a good few women who experience this, not just me. Medical opinion is divided on this one though, at least I will admit that. The body is 70 per cent water. When you experience it, you will be responding in a different way. Before I experienced it, I didn't weigh in and deride the intelligence of others though. I dint see the need."

lol lol what lol it's urine, i'm not deriding any ones intelligence i'm just saying it is urine

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared. the only place in the human body that can hold that much liquid is the bladder so its mostly pee, is your anatomy some how different from the whole human race? "

I used to think it had to be somthing else after reading stuff in hete till i started squirting/gushing soaked a nightie and forgot to put it into wash picked it up later and the smell of wee was awful.. straight in the washing.. just wish i could stop it.. i dont like it

By *orderboyblueMan  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

So you can squirt - whoopeee

"So you can squirt - whoopeee"

who rattled your cage?

Its important that people know the facts ... not just one person's experience, though. As for technique, I have heard a fair few women talking about it being forced ... but for me its about gently getting to know my body and what works for me. Only ever done it with one man ... my partner. He has the technique, whatever it is .... but it's not shared. the only place in the human body that can hold that much liquid is the bladder so its mostly pee, is your anatomy some how different from the whole human race?

There are a good few women who experience this, not just me. Medical opinion is divided on this one though, at least I will admit that. The body is 70 per cent water. When you experience it, you will be responding in a different way. Before I experienced it, I didn't weigh in and deride the intelligence of others though. I dint see the need. lol lol what lol it's urine, i'm not deriding any ones intelligence i'm just saying it is urine "

so what you are saying is that women are sort of camels we have urine in the bladder but not only that we store loads of fluid up for when we have sex to gush/squirt, no please now i'm pissing myself not with the joys of sex but with laughter lol lol

By *orderboyblueMan  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Just my opinion babes xx

SW London

"Just my opinion babes xx

"

Lots of people very grumpy about this. It certainly brings out the worst in people. My gush never smells (or tastes the same as wee either there and then or the next morning. I don't think its any type of accolade, or badge of honour, being Abel to squirt or gush .... doesn't make you a bimbo or a babe either ....

Lots of people very grumpy about this. It certainly brings out the worst in people. My gush never smells (or tastes the same as wee either there and then or the next morning. I don't think its any type of accolade, or badge of honour, being Abel to squirt or gush .... doesn't make you a bimbo or a babe either ...."

well lets agree to disagree, it's what makes us human, a good debate

SW London

Lots of people very grumpy about this. It certainly brings out the worst in people. My gush never smells (or tastes the same as wee either there and then or the next morning. I don't think its any type of accolade, or badge of honour, being Abel to squirt or gush .... doesn't make you a bimbo or a babe either .... well lets agree to disagree, it's what makes us human, a good debate "

Yes, without descending into the depths of calling each other babes, that shows something, anyway

I have to admit to being a squirter here too Such a lovely feeling but the soaked bed afterwards... Hmmmm

Shes only ever squirted once. we've tried many times even downloaded a how too video but not a drop since... what we doing wrong?

By *issandMaxCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Well my 2 pence worth

I went through a phase of squirting lots to the point where when I was swabbing for stds I hit my g and ended with a handful, so definitely not a pleasure response for me.

It is pee and its not, when not from urethra it's clear and you use a different set of muscles. Its transparent and more slippery than urethral wee.

If you try too hard to squirt you may just pee. I like watersports so no issue with either, but there is a difference in makeup.

But male cum has a pee element too (same tube ladies!) , so people need to chill.