FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > unmeetables

unmeetables

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else feel like they're unmeetable?

Can't seem to be able to attract any attention from anyone with a wink or whether your first message is interesting, well thought out or just a plain "hi" or even if you put some effort into your profile with plenty of info and photos?

Welcome to the club as I seem to be one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just me then eh?

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Sadly looks that way for you

It's not that I haven't tried. I tried making my profile interesting, put decent photos on there and tried sending interesting messages and still zilch

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

You seem nice...be patient and someone will come nocking

Xxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sorry OP. I think this is a problem for many single guys on here. The numbers on this site skew towards many single men not being able to meet, or not being able to meet much. It isn't just you.

By the way, I love the title of your thread. Made me laugh.

-Courtney

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I agree it is hard for single men and I don't even try contacting other members anymore. Trying to find a decent social or attending a club where ther are not too many _rivate rooms.

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

You can,t accommodate so half the site will think you are married even though you live with your dad, just keep trying theres someone for everyone you just have to find each other.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a social or a club?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Would you be interested in visiting a club? The Gatehouse is in Bolton.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We posted a social for last night. One response from a couple in the area. We said no as it wasn't all we thought. First attempt on our part.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Anyone else feel like they're unmeetable?

Can't seem to be able to attract any attention from anyone with a wink or whether your first message is interesting, well thought out or just a plain "hi" or even if you put some effort into your profile with plenty of info and photos?

Welcome to the club as I seem to be one"

I felt like this for a long, long time OP. Most guys probably do. But there is hope for us all. I honestly believe that. It just takes a little longer for some of us guys to get noticed.

The number of men to women makes it difficult but not impossible. Remember if you're well-mannered and respectful you're already halfway there. You'll find that just when you least expect it the lady for you will come along.

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone.

As for clubs, I have a tried looking for them on the list here and not all of them have single men days. I just have to figure out a time and day and keep some money aside as clubs ain't cheap.

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"You can,t accommodate so half the site will think you are married even though you live with your dad, just keep trying theres someone for everyone you just have to find each other."

So that is the reason then and not that no one fancies men.

I feel unmeetable to atm. Bit of a dry spell!

I've had no luck!! Been on a few months. Don't give up though!!

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I feel unmeetable to atm. Bit of a dry spell!"

I can't believe that!

You seem nice enough and your profile text is good and polite so it's just the physical stuff.

I've had a very good look at your face and you've got potential and a good foundation to build on. Maybe have a different hair cut like take the curtains away and maybe have it a bit shorter and styled like guys do these days have a look on google images of men's hairstyles for some ideas. Have a couple of sun beds and get some colour, get an eyebrow palette and shade in the part of your eyebrow that's missing (will make a difference to the whole of your face) Next have a try of different frame glasses, play about with them maybe take some selfies wearing different shape frames till you see one that suits you more.

That's my superficial advice cos I'm shallow and it's things that look good that get my attention. But you have good the basics of a good face, good mouth, chin, jawline and nose, just do a few slight changes. Obviously you don't have to and shouldn't have to make drastic changes but as it's a new year you could try a few subtle things.

Try using this with other sites. Use fab as just one avenue to meet women online.

Remember the fishermen with more lines in the water tend to catch more fish.

"I feel unmeetable to atm. Bit of a dry spell!

I can't believe that! "

It's true!

As soon as I get back from my two week holiday in Florida in March, I'm planning on going to the gym to get into shape

get your arse here then

"As soon as I get back from my two week holiday in Florida in March, I'm planning on going to the gym to get into shape"

You'll have a bit of a tan from there too! Get some nice different frame glasses they'll be cheaper per there for designer ones, have a new haircut ready for your holiday as well. You've got a bit of belly (I can't talk I have one too!) but it's not too much to lose, can easily be done and will make everything just look better.

get your arse here then "

Will do

"As soon as I get back from my two week holiday in Florida in March, I'm planning on going to the gym to get into shape"

On the fitness.. Beefy upary thing... Start now.. Why wait almost 3 months?.. But do it for you because you want to.. Not because you think it will help on here

On the can't get a meet thing... Don't use fab as the only way to meet people.. And never take anything said,, or if you're blocked,, personally.. X

get your arse here then

Will do"

you know we'd have ya

"As soon as I get back from my two week holiday in Florida in March, I'm planning on going to the gym to get into shape

On the fitness.. Beefy upary thing... Start now.. Why wait almost 3 months?.. But do it for you because you want to.. Not because you think it will help on here

On the can't get a meet thing... Don't use fab as the only way to meet people.. And never take anything said,, or if you're blocked,, personally.. X "

Thanks for the advice. The reason why I'm waiting till after the holiday is because I have to save every penny for spends from now till I go. I do want to go to the gym as it's one of my new years resolutions lol

start tomorrow...you'd be amazed how much better you feel for being active...

couple that with seawitches advice about a makeover and your confidence will rise, that will show through and you'll be strutting ino a club like john travolta to night fever mate...

you seem a decent guy, no reason you can't meet some lovely folk.

i do think you'd be better in a club or even a social first, so much easier than trying to get it across in text on line...

best of luck fella

"As soon as I get back from my two week holiday in Florida in March, I'm planning on going to the gym to get into shape

On the can't get a meet thing... Don't use fab as the only way to meet people.. And never take anything said,, or if you're blocked,, personally.. X

Thanks for the advice. The reason why I'm waiting till after the holiday is because I have to save every penny for spends from now till I go. I do want to go to the gym as it's one of my new years resolutions lol"

you don't have to spend to work out.

you can walk, go running, practise calisthenics at home for nothing...you don't need machines to work out, you have your own body weight and you can do alot with that

Thanks for the advice. The reason why I'm waiting till after the holiday is because I have to save every penny for spends from now till I go. I do want to go to the gym as it's one of my new years resolutions lol"

£30-£50 for set dumbells in argos.

Free videos on youtube. I'd watch the videos first though, see if anything takes your fancy.

My ex even used 2 litre empty drink bottles filled with water as weights, cost literally nothing.

Start with a daily push up/press up program. You'll see major change after a month or so!! Costs nothing.

I do appreciate the advice on doing fitness at home but with work and me still living at home, it's difficult to get some time to myself

I love how people are trying to change him! Like he's the swinging version of Eliza Doolittle from My fair lady! To be honest I'm in the same boat as him! I send plenty of messages out without any messages back, It's hard to get noticed on here as we are the majority. But all I can say from personal experience is try and get yourself down a club or a social meet. That is the best way to meet real swingers.

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 00:06:29]

Cute don't give up

"I do appreciate the advice on doing fitness at home but with work and me still living at home, it's difficult to get some time to myself"

So does my 15 yr old live at home and he has a fitness rountine (with weights) and running when the weather is better.

If you don't wanna do anything fitness then fine, you don't need to. I don't think your body is bad tbh. But if you wanna do it then don't make excuses.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I do appreciate the advice on doing fitness at home but with work and me still living at home, it's difficult to get some time to myself"

5 minutes of sit ups in the morning. A walk at lunchtime, walk up and downstairs at home, 5 minutes to do push ups. Stop making excuses. Start doing some fitness stuff and you will look and feel better ready for the holidays. Think about Sea witches tips too.

Be patient and have fun. X

I thank you all for such good tips and advice. These will definitely help me out. You're right there AB and Lizzy that I should stop making excuses and just go for it.

"I thank you all for such good tips and advice. These will definitely help me out. You're right there AB and Lizzy that I should stop making excuses and just go for it. "

we wanna see pics if you do.

"I thank you all for such good tips and advice. These will definitely help me out. You're right there AB and Lizzy that I should stop making excuses and just go for it.

we wanna see pics if you do. "

I'll make sure to put some on here to show how I'm doing

Go to the Townhouse on a Wednesday, you have to attend early but once you get that first veri you'll be away with all the other things you've got planned

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I've been where you are.

The thing that transformed my life on fab was pairing up with another chap.

As a MM couple, we are doing well, meeting ladies who want two or more men.

So find a guy who can accommodate and wants to enjoy group sex.

"I agree it is hard for single men and I don't even try contacting other members anymore. Trying to find a decent social or attending a club where ther are not too many _rivate rooms."

im also contacting less through message or wink . I find the forums far more entertaining anyway than sending messages

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Me too, I had a short break and it's hard work getting back into it.

Not written in stone you have to meet people off Fab. There are other ways meeting people for sex

By *ustynads69erMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Im no George Clooney either...have same problem...and loads of patients....i get ignored or..say not my type..lol.ok...

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Me too, I had a short break and it's hard work getting back into it. "

Wow, I'm surprised....

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Me too!

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

Sorry another one voting for updating your hair. You have a nice face so a shorter style will do wonders. X

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

best thing to do is put married with kids on your profile and you will get more meets mate. A mate on here who is married with kids put single on his profile thinking it would get more woman and men lol but no luck, as soon as he put married with kids so can't accommodate only travel for discreet meets he was inundated with offers. try it and see lol

Not only you finding hard. Couples have the same troubles

Yeah. I noticed that I need a hairstyle but it will have to be a type of combover that covers this receding hairline I have on the right side of my head

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

We hold the record for the most no,s on this site and we're still going so stiff upper lip and soon you will get that magic email from that hot couple.x

not enought m m or male groups profiles on here also no one is unmeetable surely the someone for everyone ?

I can't believe that!

It's true!"

Really????!!!!

I think the most common mistake from single guys is thinking they can hook up straight away. FAB is a huge social event, it's just everyone has dirty minds, lol.

I agree with image change, but a little at a time. You seem a decent guy, who knows how to string a few sentences together which is more than most. Positive attitude, positive results

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"Yeah. I noticed that I need a hairstyle but it will have to be a type of combover that covers this receding hairline I have on the right side of my head "

No to a combover. Never ever a good look. Shave it off if need be.

Probbaly not going to be the best welcomed advice.

But i have had way more attention compared to the very first time i was on here due to about 6 months solid work in the gym a few years back to get in shape.

Since then things have been fairly easy.

I recommend a mixture of stronglifts 5x5 and les mills body pump classes.

get the free app for stronglifts has form videos and weight/sets are all calcualted for you with trackers.

Body pump is great for the fat loss and working all the muscles youd normally neglect.

Insanity?

Download the vids off the Pbay :p

The lean in 15 book is decent for good recipes.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah. I noticed that I need a hairstyle but it will have to be a type of combover that covers this receding hairline I have on the right side of my head "

How about shaving your head and getting contact lenses?

Go running and do press ups - you don't need to join a gym.

Eat a healthy balanced diet.

Your dad will thank you that you're looking after yourself and you'll feel better both physically and mentally.

You're an OK guy from what I've read from your forum posts but you come across as lacking in self confidence. Good luck to you whatever you decide.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

OP, if you don't want to make any physical changes, try popping to socials, or perhaps the Gatehouse in Farnworth. No membership fees or ridiculous prices, it's small and friendly, a very sociable place. That's my advice.

By *ndyehelenCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

We feel unmeetable since Helen had a mastectomy. People don't say it but you can tell once you mention it to them it's not nice.

Seems like people are giving you good advice but you are making excuses ... living at home/working/saving money for holiday spends don't stop you following the advice given !

"Yeah. I noticed that I need a hairstyle but it will have to be a type of combover that covers this receding hairline I have on the right side of my head

No to a combover. Never ever a good look. Shave it off if need be. "

yup. definately on a dry spell here haha

» Add a new message to this topic