FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang etiquette?

Gangbang etiquette?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ojos party boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Hey everyone, tomorrow i'm attending my first gangbang so nervous lol

i was just wondering if any couples could give me some advice of what to expect/what to do/not do.

I know this thread might seem abit stupid but any advice would be really helpful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Providing people actually turn up, don't expect politeness, my first gb I was barged out the way because some bloke wanted his cock sucked first.

I'll watch this with interest. Trying to arrange my own gangbang is proving much harder than I thought. Plenty of offers but I'm really fussy and I've heard how unreliable gangbang attendees are !

"Hey everyone, tomorrow i'm attending my first gangbang so nervous lol

i was just wondering if any couples could give me some advice of what to expect/what to do/not do.

I know this thread might seem abit stupid but any advice would be really helpful "

always work on the principal last in is first in and don't let them see your hardon before your face and wether they ask your name or not shout it out so it can be heard over the moans

Organising your own is a nightmare. We went with organised groups in the end. Good guys who turn up and know how to fuck a woman for her pleasure

Merseyside

"Providing people actually turn up, don't expect politeness, my first gb I was barged out the way because some bloke wanted his cock sucked first. "

Well i will turn up 100% lol

I can see what you mean about politeness, can't imagine someone offering their place to me lol!

Merseyside

"I'll watch this with interest. Trying to arrange my own gangbang is proving much harder than I thought. Plenty of offers but I'm really fussy and I've heard how unreliable gangbang attendees are !"

You won't have to wait long lol! Check back thursday morning

I've been invited by a couple to their home along with 7 other guys and 3 couples, this is the couple in questions first GB so hopefully all goes well!

Merseyside

I know this thread might seem abit stupid but any advice would be really helpful always work on the principal last in is first in and don't let them see your hardon before your face and wether they ask your name or not shout it out so it can be heard over the moans "

lmao ill make sure to shout my name! Lol

Seems your a GB regular if you know all those tips lol!

"I'll watch this with interest. Trying to arrange my own gangbang is proving much harder than I thought. Plenty of offers but I'm really fussy and I've heard how unreliable gangbang attendees are !

You won't have to wait long lol! Check back thursday morning

I've been invited by a couple to their home along with 7 other guys and 3 couples, this is the couple in questions first GB so hopefully all goes well! "

Do ask them to PM, I could do with some tips!

By *lue eyed savageMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I know this thread might seem abit stupid but any advice would be really helpful "

Here are some tips...

Do...

Compliment her on how she looks and what she's wearing.

Ensure you are washed and clean (seems a no brainer, but you'd be surprised at how many guys show up unwashed) and have made an effort.

Shave your cock and balls.

If you are struggling to get hard initially (a problem with some newbies) start with getting your cock sucked...there's a rule with some swinging couples...if its soft, suck it and if it's hard fuck it.

When hard, wait your turn, don't barge in.

If you feel like you're about to cum too soon, pull out in good time and relax. Or if you're a repeater, squirt away and fill the condom.

Do not...

Try not to engage in conversation with other guys too much. 'Come here often?' is quite off putting to the lady who is currently airtight.

Barge past other guys to use the woman.

Don't cross the streams at the end of the session.

A few other things:

Two cocks in her mouth isnt Gay and doesnt make you bi.

When in her pussy and another guy is in her ass, you will feel the other other guy through the thin wall...again...not Gay.

DVP doesnt make you gay either...it makes you skilled as it is difficult to do.

Have fun, arrive early.

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Providing people actually turn up, don't expect politeness, my first gb I was barged out the way because some bloke wanted his cock sucked first. "

Hahahahahahaha

I know this thread might seem abit stupid but any advice would be really helpful

Here are some tips...

Do...

Ensure you are washed and clean (seems a no brainer, but you'd be surprised at how many guys show up unwashed) and have made an effort.

If you are struggling to get hard initially (a problem with some newbies) start with getting your cock sucked...there's a rule with some swinging couples...if its soft, suck it and if it's hard fuck it.

If you feel like you're about to cum too soon, pull out in good time and relax. Or if you're a repeater, squirt away and fill the condom.

Do not...

Try not to engage in conversation with other guys too much. 'Come here often?' is quite off putting to the lady who is currently airtight.

A few other things:

When in her pussy and another guy is in her ass, you will feel the other other guy through the thin wall...again...not Gay.

Have fun, arrive early."

This and we have found that some guys get very nervous when in the company of other naked guys, just relax and enjoy.

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Here are some tips...

Do...

Do not...

A few other things:

Have fun, arrive early."

Impressive

By *CCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Staines

ROFL!!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Use plenty of lubrication and ask the guys to be gentle with you

Careful if the rifle goes off, the other guys won't appreciate friendly fire!

By *ob nice but domMan  over a year ago

PAISLEY

Be 1000% sure about what the safe sex/ condom rules.

If in doubt put your hat on.

Farting is not a good idea

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Don't forget to take your socks off

When it comes to single guys attending gangbangs,actually turning up seems to be the first criteria.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Here are some tips...

Do...

Do not...

A few other things:

Have fun, arrive early."

Being the center of attention (ahem!) of a few GBs, I wish this was something the organizer could have given as a flyer to some of the blokes that walked in. Luckily these simple logical rules were followed by most except a few.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Haha I am going this gangbang heard you mention it in townhouse see you there fella

If you are one of fifteen guys banging the unfortunate lady make sure your not the last because the moans you will be hearing won't be of pleasure but pain, friction burns and chafing ,put the other guys off by every means possible underhand tell them theirs a gorgeous blonde waiting at the bar or free membership available if they get to front desk now

Merseyside

Wow this threads been gotten busy since i went to sleep! Give me a minute to read them lol

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

We organise regular gangbangs and have had great fun. It does all depend on the amount of attendees, we had 15 men at our last one. It really comes down to how it is set up. We are extremely laid back and welcome people as friends so no one feels out of place. A relaxed atmosphere is essential.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Interesting thread

Merseyside

Just to let everyone know, the gangbang was a success

Still in bed with the sexy as fuck mrs

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Just to let everyone know, the gangbang was a success

Still in bed with the sexy as fuck mrs "

Result

Glad you enjoyed ur first gangbang and it went well, first time is always difficult x

Be prepared for friendly fire

I always chat to the girls or girl first, I've always taken my time and not rushed in. In my opinion it shows more respect and the rewards are always great. The last one I ended up in a four way and it was the best experience ever.

Firstly, good luck tomorrow. It isn't easy going to your first gb, especially if you don't know anyone.

Turning up, being well turned out and being respectful is over half the battle.

Merseyside

Use plenty of lubrication and ask the guys to be gentle with you"

lmao i've just saw this post! I was not being gangbanged lol! 3 gorgeous ladies did

Merseyside

Firstly, good luck tomorrow. It isn't easy going to your first gb, especially if you don't know anyone.

Turning up, being well turned out and being respectful is over half the battle. "

I think i had that crossed off

your abit late though, it was yesterday

Merseyside

Turning up, being well turned out and being respectful is over half the battle. "

I think i had that crossed off

your abit late though, it was yesterday

Here are some tips...

Do...

Do not...

A few other things:

Have fun, arrive early."

Your obviously new to this! hehe

"

ROFL!!"

Honestly... still trying to work this out?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

ROFL!!

Honestly... still trying to work this out?"

So am I

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"

ROFL!!

So am I "

I assumed it meant don't stand in anything? Could be miles off though

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"

ROFL!!"

Ghostbusters

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

ROFL!!

So am I "

Not surprising, as you can't even Google 'Penrith'........

» Add a new message to this topic