FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > attached or married

attached or married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it really worth attached or married men posting themself with honesty on fab or should we just write a load of lies, be interested to hear if women or couples do or would like to meet attached men for nsa.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

our policy is if the guy is cheating ie. his partner doesnt know we dont need the hassle.

Some people prefer to meet married guys because they know there won't be any comeback as regards them getting attached.

I think it's best to be honest because there are very obvious tell tale signs and personally I'd be very pissed off if someone had lied to me.

As i have put on my profile would much rather be told someone is married or attached i then have the option to play or not .This comes from being caught out a cpl of times with phone calls from partners cos they not been careful with phones something i really dont want to happen again

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"is it really worth attached or married men posting themself with honesty on fab or should we just write a load of lies, be interested to hear if women or couples do or would like to meet attached men for nsa."

I personally think attached and married should be honest and tell people......you will find lots of people who do actually play with marrieds.

Ok, you will run the risk of people trying to give you marriage guidance or a lecture, but as they would never dream of playing with you anyway then I would ignore them and find the people who do want to play.

Good luck.

It all comes down to whether or not you actually believe what people write on their profiles or what they tell you.

It's not only guys that play away but ladies don't seem to get castigated like the guys do.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

It's not only guys that play away but ladies don't seem to get castigated like the guys do."

I think that if as many women put up the topic as many times as men did then I think they would be castigated as much...

me personally... I believe that people should tell the "truth" and be "honest"... give people all the information needed to make an informed decision....

I agree, even if a married man/woman isn't been honest with their partner, be honest on your profile about been married.

I used to cheat on my ex wife via a vanillla chat room, every person I met knew I was married and as brightbabe said, some use that to their advantage knowing theirs less chance of attachment. Hell, some of the women I met then were married too!

S.

Getting the jist that being honest is the right thing to do so why do so many women come back treating us with content.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't think the word is " content"....but please....if you want people to give you their real views on the subject then ask away......but don't complain if you don't like their answers as they are normally pretty strong views.

not having a moan and do value your opinions

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I was meaning more when the answers come in that you might be moaning, and not in a good way

If you want honesty about why people don't like marrieds, you should expect some very honest answers that you might not like so don't be surprised or complain, thats what I meant

"is it really worth attached or married men posting themself with honesty on fab or should we just write a load of lies, be interested to hear if women or couples do or would like to meet attached men for nsa."

It really doesn't bother me tbh but I know lots of gals that don't so don't lie about it's not nice to find out after a meet that you was married

I prefer to know.. as we only meet evenings.. Sometimes married and attached guys find it hard to get out..

I do not mind playing with married or attached men... its not my place to judge.

Katie.x

At the end of the day it doesn't make me feel bad to play with married men as long as I get no hassle I don't mind but what worries alot of gals is the baggage that comes along. Some have good hearts and morals on here and won't meet a married man. All they can think of is the wife and kids. At the end of the day it's preffrance no one says they have to meet you.

i like honesty in both

so if i meet someone i prefer people to be honest from the start as if they dont and i will walk away x

I don't play with married men and say so on my profile but they still contact me. They don't respect their partners so it doesn't surprise me they don't care for my wishes.

I'm not interested in married men, not because I care about their wives, but they are no fun for me, and it's all about me!

I like to shave, mark, restrain, use oils, wear perfume and take my time. A married man would have some explaining to do as to where his pubes went, how his arse was so red, why his little chappy was sore etc and why he was late picking the missus up from Asda!

Too many single men for me to torture to waste time with married men!

I dont treat married men with contempt but dont agree with them cheating.

Being a single lady on the site i have been innundated with mails from both openly married men and the married men who dont put it on profile but do tell you further down the line.

I for one find it off putting to find out someone i have an interest in and would consider meeting is married. Then the excuses i have had range from my wife is disabled and cant have sex , to she has no interest in sex and a whole load of others.

Honesty is of paramount importance to most of us , so if the profile of the man or woman in question is honest about their status then it lets the rest of us decide if its worth the risks of meeting the married/cheating man.

We all have preferences and if we all respected each others preferences then the site would be a far friendlier place for all of us.

Happy swinging

we'll you lie to your wifes so why worry about telling us the truth?

surely you should be more worried about how the one your supposed to love feels more than us

I dont meet someone thats married because i prefer someone that is single, ive no ojbection to separated guys but in reality im not interested in fitting in with his diary, an hour whilst his wife and kids are shopping is pointless, id rather spend a few hours with them and they cant do that. Preferably i would rather it was on someones profile, and if they reveal it in messages, i just block them

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Well I'm sure there are many women on here who are also attached but don't say so on their profiles.

Personally I prefer honesty. My profile says I am married and some guys prefer that as they know I'm not looking for anything serious. On the other hand, seeing as I can't accommodate, I prefer single males who can. That doesn't mean I won't meet men who are married or attached, just that both of us being married/attached makes things so much harder to plan.

It's all about honesty and preference at the end of the day.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Reading the female responses, it doesn't appear that a man is at a disadvantage if he is more honest about his status.

It seems to me more relevant to know if he has sex with his partner and if he is playing away without her knowledge. That differs somewhat from the sexless relationship, where the partner may have worked out what's going on.

Thanks to everyone for posting a reply and sounds to me like honesty is the best policy and thats the way i for one will keep my profile.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I would say be honest about it every time.

I had married on my profile for a while as me and my wife had agreed to separate but were still living in the same house for quite a while (several months in fact), it was easier, and perhaps more honest, of me to just put married at that point I felt. I never actually met or played then either... more because I was still finding my way and making friends if I'm honest, although there was still a little grain of hope we would sort things out one day.

Now I've moved out and so I have clearly stated I'm separated on my profile. It is probably easier for unattached men in many respects though.

Its best to tell it how it is ..... if you find out people lie you think ...everything thay say is a lie .... truth is best .

I dont think Fab swingers is the place for married guys and maybe it,s time Fab swingers stated this so nobody,s time is wasted.

I have sent dozens of messages with no reply because I am honest.

I also tried not being so honest.

Either way you cant win!

I expect there will be comments now from some of the clever people thinking they know all about why a married guy is on here. Well you dont know everything!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I dont think Fab swingers is the place for married guys and maybe it,s time Fab swingers stated this so nobody,s time is wasted.

Either way you cant win!

I expect there will be comments now from some of the clever people thinking they know all about why a married guy is on here. Well you dont know everything!"

Getting meets on here, or any other swinger site, as a single guy is a long-shot whether you're married or not.

I'd be hesitant to blame the site for any lack of meets, the results would be roughly the same on any similar sites.

If you feel like that then leave x

Beeston

"I dont think Fab swingers is the place for married guys and maybe it,s time Fab swingers stated this so nobody,s time is wasted.

Either way you cant win!

I expect there will be comments now from some of the clever people thinking they know all about why a married guy is on here. Well you dont know everything!"

I think a lot of single guys who can accommodate still get their messages ignored, it's just the number of men to women on here and the number of messages they get in a week I'm afraid.

Only being able to do daytimes is also often an issue.

Your reasons for being here are your own and it's up to you to tell them or not.

Beeston

"If you feel like that then leave x"

Constructive as ever.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Either way you cant win!

I/ we will meet married guys - I would prefer someone is upfront about their status, rather than find that out down the line. There are quite a few that will meet married/ attached men - whilst it may be a 'no' for some, having a beard would be a 'no' for others etc etc - it's all preferences at the end of the day.

I don't think it's anyone's business if you're married or not. Everyone's life is different and there are many reasons why people will or will not meet someone.

You can't please all of the people all of the time, apparently.

Surely this site, more than anything else, should be doing what you want.

If you don't want to meet married men then fine, but I don't think married men should get ripped apart in the process.

"If you feel like that then leave x

Constructive as ever. "

No just honest if someone moans about something they don't like then leave it's very simple

By *ivedancerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

From my own experience we dont want to have to get into phone verifications every time I want to meet. If you are not going to trust me to be honest then thats cool I respect that but just as you have your rules, we have ours.

I know not everyone is being honest and I know this cuts down on the amount of people I will meet with but the relationship I have with my wife is perfectly frank and well communicated as any whom have met her will confirm.

We are very happy and capable and able to express our wishes and enjoy our time together but neither one of us would want anyone to have any thought that I am seeking anything more than a new friend who enjoys my passions and pecadillos.

It is hard but I would take the knocks in being honest than to begin with a lie.

Interestingly enough a few women I have met suggested the idea of cheating appealed to them and that knowing it was okay took the interest off ( and yes its only a few and others would feel the other way )

The site is about swingers and having a FAB time.

now pass the chocolate cake.

Give us a slice x

"If you feel like that then leave x"

Why are your comments always nasty!

"If you feel like that then leave x

Why are your comments always nasty! "

Why are yours so condesending?

I wasn't being nasty if someone on here is married then keeps getting knock backs then blames the site then they should leave. Why pander to them?

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

for me i prefer the guy to be truthfull from the start and if married or attached then am not interested as causes so many hassles and if wife dont know then its cheating

By *ivedancerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Actually she reckons I should just say I am on a Gap year.

If I saw a profile where a guy admitted to cheating, I'd think he a cheating wanker. However, I would not think he was lieing to us.

So, you can be a cheat or a liar, your call and those you *may* meet's call as to which is the "better" option.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Either way you cant win!

I actually agree with ya last paragraph... However I think I then don't want to have to hear any excuses or justification for being here either... it is very much a double edged sword

I always find it very ironic that the words "truth" and "honesty" are thrown around in threads like these.... because we all know that only a certain amount of "truth" and "honesty" is actually being told... just bearly enough that people can get away with in the quest to have sex...

I know... call me jaded.... cynical old me

Be honest

"Be honest"
i'll ditto that

» Add a new message to this topic