FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > need some advice

need some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi sexy people i need some good advice i was on here as a couple befor and had no problems getting meets but now im single no one is interested i think its my age aswell but i am genuine i love swinging its so fun and the people you meet are fantasic so if you could help me out with some advice guys it would be great thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hang in there think its more like you age stopping u ,prehaps try swinging clubs while u single get to meet few new people .gd luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks its just getting to the clubs there isent any in coventry so its hard but i will stick at it because its the best way to live be good in the day time at work and change at night lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

take the time to get to know and chat with people...Ithink some people are put off by youger guys, and unfortunately some are not prepared to chat or see if they click. Some assume that beacuse you are on a swinging site means you will meet anyone.So just take your time, let people get to know you as well....... lots like the social side too with swinging so if this is also what you like make it clear to them, and good luck xxx

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Clubs are your answer. We had a friend who was on here, he really struggled for meets though je is a genuine, nice guy.

Went to a club, people could chat to him face to face and he had two invites to play on the first night out.

There are so many guys looking and to many idiots. In a club you can speak to them face to face straight away.

Funny thing was that first night he only went to suss it out so was happyto adit at the bar and not play. I guess people see that he was not chasing people about and decided to speakto him....

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Also have a look at "organised events" on Fab. There is a social organised by "Try" happening on 2nd July - if I remember rightly - so maybe get your name down for that and have a chat to lots of local and not so local people.

Send him my regards

Jane x

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"Also have a look at "organised events" on Fab. There is a social organised by "Try" happening on 2nd July - if I remember rightly - so maybe get your name down for that and have a chat to lots of local and not so local people.

Send him my regards

Jane x"

I'll second that. a social in your area is by far best way for people to know who you are. You'll spend a long time waiting if you rely on messages on the site.

» Add a new message to this topic