FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to find a couple

Struggling to find a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all i was wondering if any body can help, iv been wanting to play with couples but im getting no luck.

I can allways travel and make sure im never comming across pushy as its my first time and love the idea of mmf and cuckolding experiences.

Is it because im not verified by other usres!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Amazed your still struggling

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi all i was wondering if any body can help, iv been wanting to play with couples but im getting no luck.

I can allways travel and make sure im never comming across pushy as its my first time and love the idea of mmf and cuckolding experiences.

Is it because im not verified by other usres!?"

I cant see why your struggling keep at it its always hard at the start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think single lads find it hard to meet couples full stop .

The single lads that time wasters spoil it for the genuine ones .....but keep you chin up and keep sending mail politly and am sure u will get meets in end ...but feel free to travel newcastle if u want to do a couple with us lol .

if you read a lot profiles you will see all single men that couples say no to.

By *wingersrus465Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We've even found it difficult to meet up with other couples, you just have to be patient xx

Thanks for all the post guys, its a good job i am patient lol.

to all u couples out there, when a singleton contacts you what is normanlly the best mesage they could send you!?

maybe this is where im going wrong, not sure tho.

Thanks again xxxxx

"Hi all i was wondering if any body can help, iv been wanting to play with couples but im getting no luck.

It could be: some people won't meet those not verified in person. Make sure when you contact couples you address both of them, and not in a "hey mate, I wanna fuck your wife" type manner.

Good luck!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I prefer partners to have been verified, as there are a fair number of people who are unreliable etc, despite what their profile may say.

The frequency of contacts and meets changes regularly, so patience does help, as will your membership longevity: I think many of us are more unsure about really new members, compared to longer established ones.

Final thought: consider meeting some of us socially, which may always turn into some fun of course, as this could help you get verified, potentially removing what may be an obstacle for others.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There is an art to it...............but I'm not going to tell you.lol

Nottingham

"There is an art to it...............but I'm not going to tell you.lol "

same here and once you have few cpls as friends dont let them down

Is it because im not verified by other usres!?

It could be: some people won't meet those not verified in person. Make sure when you contact couples you address both of them, and not in a "hey mate, I wanna fuck your wife" type manner.

Good luck!"

I hate them..and the ones describing a twosome with the writer and Tra...*ahem* hello!!...Tra does no admin on this profile and they get an immediate block anyway

Just got to keep at it. Stay polite, avoid the 'wanna fuck' messages, and respect couples choices...

im in the same boat, and its not easy to find couples.

i must be honest i have never sent a wanna fuck message to any one. Do people actually send them!? OMG lol.

I think i will just post up meeting adverts asuch, of soft swap and voyeurism and see where that ends up really!

Besides that kind of stuff is hot as hell any way

Nottingham

"i must be honest i have never sent a wanna fuck message to any one. Do people actually send them!? OMG lol.

I think i will just post up meeting adverts asuch, of soft swap and voyeurism and see where that ends up really!

Besides that kind of stuff is hot as hell any way "

be nice and respect there a cpl and always speak as your talking to the male of the cpl and dont ask to many questions let them if they want to meet you will soon no two or three messages and the meets on

"i must be honest i have never sent a wanna fuck message to any one. Do people actually send them!? OMG lol.

Besides that kind of stuff is hot as hell any way "

as a bi guy, i do get a few blokes thinking they can be lazy and show me little to no respect. i have had a few 'up for fun? can you accom? messages.

Gets me rather angry that does!!!!

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Single guys will always struggle. There is so much competition and you need a little bit of luck. Once you are better known it gets easier (says him, waiting to pass anonymous).

Try going to a social in your area. A great way to meet new people. There is no pressure and you'll get a warm welcome.

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

I'd say read the whole profile before you reply to make sure, you may at least be looking for the same thing.

You'd be suprised how many mails we get from guys who you can tell havn't read our profile at all.

Just looked at the pics & then sent off a 1 line mail asking for a Sh@g..

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Dont think you are doing much wrong... always read profiles and write individual messages, send a face pic, tell them a little about you and maybe a little compliment as an icebreaker about what attracted you to their profile. Good luck. Shame you dont live closer to beautiful Cornwall!

I think i need to move further up north, or going by last post down cornwall lol

i think it must be luck at end of day, but iv had a few messages since posting this so thank u all and see how it goes xxxx

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Here's what puts me/us off:

If the person mailing us hasn't read our profile (it shows) and clearly aren't what I'm/we're after.

They mail just one of us, as though it was me on as a single girl.

There's more too, but those are the main ones.

Also, everyone has preferences. All sorts of people like all sorts of things.

Best of luck!

Kitty.

it's an insecurity minefield alot of the time, if you're a good looking lad, well built, with a massive weapon, the bloke half of the couple might not feel as eager, that's worth bearing in mind

i haven't looked at your profile though, but it's worth remembering you're up against that

not to mention the fact that they must get hundreds of messages, as there are more single blokes than any other type of members

good luck though

bump

Still no luck?

"Still no luck?"

Well, he`s verified now at least.

Well done Schlong.

lol i think i will have to move up north as im only getting intrest from up there. I know it will happen thanks peeps xx

North Cornwall

Currently struggling to meet single males.....grrr. happens to us all. X

Nottingham

"lol i think i will have to move up north as im only getting intrest from up there. I know it will happen thanks peeps xx"

keep at it the longer your on fab the easier it gets

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

keep the faith.. and good luck

hope it works out for you.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Happens to us all...we find it difficult to meet other couples.

Patience is a virtue as they say!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... can i use a simple question to illustrate a point

"so...if I was part of a couple how would I know they we were the couple for you?"

the answer is we wouldn't....

you don't mention what you are after on your profile at all.... tall/short/fat/thin/black/white/straight/bi ect ect ect.... (p.s some people rely on more than just a torso and a cock pic to make a decision)

fab hasn't started charging profiles by the word quite yet... so give people a reason to say "my god yes I have to meet that person!"......

hope you take it in......

North Cornwall

fab hasn't started charging profiles by the word quite yet...

Shhhh for goodness sake dont give them any ideas?

There's no right or wrong way. I've met couples and it takes time. I've messaged people when I'm horny and clearly they aint !

Biggest mistake for many perhaps ??

However met some great couples,many I would meet again.

From a couples point a _iew is .. will he turn up ?? and bear in mind not all have the balls to do it when it comes to it..

Other things like do they feel comfortable with you ?? - not all will leave the wife in the bedroom so you can just walk in and do her,most will want to talk prior and feel at ease etc..

Need to be respectful - patient - compatible..

Just because you feel like driving 8 hrs to see her/them doesn't mean she will like you if you got there ...

Remember everyone is different and that may well be why the same type of message to all doesn't work..

Meeting couples can be harder than meeting singles and why do you want to meet couples instead ??

Nottingham

"There's no right or wrong way. I've met couples and it takes time. I've messaged people when I'm horny and clearly they aint !

Biggest mistake for many perhaps ??

However met some great couples,many I would meet again.

From a couples point a _iew is .. will he turn up ?? and bear in mind not all have the balls to do it when it comes to it..

Other things like do they feel comfortable with you ?? - not all will leave the wife in the bedroom so you can just walk in and do her,most will want to talk prior and feel at ease etc..

Need to be respectful - patient - compatible..

Just because you feel like driving 8 hrs to see her/them doesn't mean she will like you if you got there ...

Remember everyone is different and that may well be why the same type of message to all doesn't work..

Meeting couples can be harder than meeting singles and why do you want to meet couples instead ??

"

I would say the complete opposite to your last bit there it is hell of lot easier to meet cpls than single women cpls always just dont let them down or mess them about

we r a cpl, this is just our opinion.

we dont meet single guys(unless there bi) for the reason that the fem gets all the fun, we see the whole point in swinging is for both of us to have fun. hope u get a meet soon.

finding any meets with genuine people is hard anyway mate!

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

I agree with others who say join a swinging club or go to some socials as you will get to know people and get making friends .we have met some great people at chams .good luck

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Thanks for all the post guys, its a good job i am patient lol.

to all u couples out there, when a singleton contacts you what is normanlly the best mesage they could send you!?

maybe this is where im going wrong, not sure tho.

Thanks again xxxxx"

instead of copy pasting the best message, make sure you only message someone who you are really up to meet and that you fully read a profile before messaging someone. 90% of males that message us dont read our profile before they do "copy paste" their messages. Some of them had the looks etc in our eyes, but the lazyness and the fact that they copy paste a message to 100s of couples makes them look "cheap" in our eyes.

Also ticking all the boxes doesnt mean that you'll be more compatible with everyone.

Also in your profile all i see in my eyes is "i want" "i want" try to think who's seeing your profile, what do you have to offer? what are you good at?

We are a couple and we looked for a male for a while without success. looking into your profile you seem to just want to watch, we don't want a male to just watch us so we would give you a miss. Get more information on your profile and let people know what you're good at. sell yourself.

Hope it helps, Woody

» Add a new message to this topic