FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is liberty elites in lutterworth closed

is liberty elites in lutterworth closed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone know whether liberty elites is still open as me and hubs went past today and windows were borded up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Two reviews in the clubs section, one written today and one yesterday. No mention of the club closing in either unless it`s happened overnight?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Windows boarded up ????

Don't sound too promising to be honest

well if anyone has been very very recently and can tell us whether its open bit worrying as we are members there and still have a current membership

"well if anyone has been very very recently and can tell us whether its open bit worrying as we are members there and still have a current membership

"

The old owners took over the new Vanilla Alternative in Bedford and has had some cracking reviews. Going to try it out next month.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"well if anyone has been very very recently and can tell us whether its open bit worrying as we are members there and still have a current membership

The old owners took over the new Vanilla Alternative in Bedford and has had some cracking reviews. Going to try it out next month."

Friends invite me to Vanilla Alternatives a month or two back.. Its a very nice club. No experience of liberties to compare.

Also until September, you pay no membership fee, just your entrance, but will need to contact them first and take id.

Go and enjoy.

Interested to see the replies to this thread, even more interesting my last reply was deleted! Says a lot about this forum...

Forgot to add to my latest post - it was open 2 weeks ago and amazing!

Liberty Elite is very much open. We were there last saturday and had a great night. They told us the windows are boarded up as they are about to have them replaced. They are definitely not closing.

Spoke to some friends and it is still open. The owners are still the same.

The previous managers, Gina and Colin left and have become joint owners with another couple of Vanialla Alternative. People I have spoken to have said Vanilla Alternative is very clean and nice however there is apparently some tension between the owners so not sure what is happening.

Libs forum is still not up and running but I believe Gina used to look after that side and now she is gone. John owns libs but I am guessing IT wouldn't be his strong point.

thanks for the replys guys hoping to visit again shortly

Just to add we were there on Saturday and had another amazing night! Think we're hooked LOL!

By *andjCouple  over a year ago

tempsford

Hello all,

just to let everyone know and to save misleading info on either Liberty Elite or The Vanilla Alternative.

Libs is still open.

Myself and Mr and our business partners Michelle and Col are the owners of The VA. Gina and Colin of ex libs management, were originally on the staff of The VA, but left to persue another business interest at the end of April.

There is no "tension" between the owners of the VA (except that these days its all work and no play)lol, so come along and see what you think.

Please feel free to mail me on here or phone myself or Michelle at the club

01767 640801, with enquiries.

Happy swinging all

Jules xxx

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

we wanted to do a club this weekend, and as Libs is very local was gonna go there, but cant get any reply or info from email etc

» Add a new message to this topic