FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bukkake, Gangbangs

Bukkake, Gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what experiences straight guys have had of these types of meets?

Are they enjoyable, or is it a lot of standing round wanking yourself off, waiting for a turn lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol good luck as i think youll find most guys want to but in fact dont turn up or you'll get a load of jackanory

"lol good luck as i think youll find most guys want to but in fact dont turn up or you'll get a load of jackanory "
So if you turn up could be you alone lol

I am not a fan of gang bangs unless there is a small gang Because yes you end up hanging around wanking while the guy who doesn't cum for 2 hours keeps banging away.

Bukkake is more fun as the whole point is for lots of cum so there is a bit more action for all the guys.

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

"lol good luck as i think youll find most guys want to but in fact dont turn up or you'll get a load of jackanory So if you turn up could be you alone lol "

I have helped organise a couple of these in the past.

The first 10 guys were invited, 10 turned up. Not all at same time as planned, but they did turn up. The problem we found as she gave each of them a BJ and over half came in her mouth, many couldn't get another erection to fuck her. Which was the point really.

The second only one guy turned up, which was a pain as she had invited another female friend. Good for the two guys. Same with the third.

Another one I attended in a hotel had such a through put of guys that the staff cottoned on and threatened them with the police.

I'm straight, but in this type of situation you have to accept there will be other cocks around. As I was there to fuck the girl, the other guys are of no interest.

I've never had a bad experience, but you do have to accept you may cross 'swords' occasionally.

I should add that there is a bit of waiting around, especially if there is a large group. Most guys, I have found are respectful and realise there are others around. The last one I attended had four guys plus the husband although he only took photos for their private use. The idea was to fuck her and then cum over her face. Which is exactly what happened. When one guy finished someone else stepped up. Personally I would chat to the husband or watch the girl enjoy herself, which is what it should be about. Those waiting there turn would make eye contact to see who was next. If someone wanted a rest, someone else would step up.

While I can understand they are not for everyone, I do like watching a girl enjoy herself. My last verification was from the above, but in the 18 months that I left the site they have also permanently left. Which is a shame.

"I have helped organise a couple of these in the past.

The first 10 guys were invited, 10 turned up. Not all at same time as planned, but they did turn up. The problem we found as she gave each of them a BJ and over half came in her mouth, many couldn't get another erection to fuck her. Which was the point really.

The second only one guy turned up, which was a pain as she had invited another female friend. Good for the two guys. Same with the third.

Another one I attended in a hotel had such a through put of guys that the staff cottoned on and threatened them with the police.

I'm straight, but in this type of situation you have to accept there will be other cocks around. As I was there to fuck the girl, the other guys are of no interest.

I've never had a bad experience, but you do have to accept you may cross 'swords' occasionally."

Cool, with would 'swords' cross if everyone is taking turns lol

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

I've never had a bad experience, but you do have to accept you may cross 'swords' occasionally."

I assume the threat of police ended proceedings? How many guys turned up?

Would like to do something with my wife but would be mortified if police turned up (paricularly in local hotel)

I met a couple twice when on before. Four guys, her hubby and her. Was great playing with and watching her. All guys were respectful and I think that is a big enough number with one lady. Even balance of playing and resting lol.

As for bukkake, I have had a couple of ladies who liked that at the end of the fun. Last time, I came loads and her hubby told me not to drwon her lol.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We are looking to give this a go if there are enough guys up for it at the club .wife has always wanted to be covered in cum .she ok with giving all the guys a blow job .but has said she will like to chose which ones to fuck .either during or later in the night.she says she dont want a full on gang bang just two or three guys plus me

sounds good

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"We are looking to give this a go if there are enough guys up for it at the club .wife has always wanted to be covered in cum .she ok with giving all the guys a blow job .but has said she will like to chose which ones to fuck .either during or later in the night.she says she dont want a full on gang bang just two or three guys plus me "

That sounds a good idea. Check them out first with a bukkake and then select the ones she likes for round 2 gangbang.

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

"We are looking to give this a go if there are enough guys up for it at the club .wife has always wanted to be covered in cum .she ok with giving all the guys a blow job .but has said she will like to chose which ones to fuck .either during or later in the night.she says she dont want a full on gang bang just two or three guys plus me

That sounds a good idea. Check them out first with a bukkake and then select the ones she likes for round 2 gangbang."

I'd love to be part of this, you see your wife coveted in cum would be amazing especially if I can contribute

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I should add that there is a bit of waiting around, especially if there is a large group. Most guys, I have found are respectful and realise there are others around. The last one I attended had four guys plus the husband although he only took photos for their private use. The idea was to fuck her and then cum over her face. Which is exactly what happened. When one guy finished someone else stepped up. Personally I would chat to the husband or watch the girl enjoy herself, which is what it should be about. Those waiting there turn would make eye contact to see who was next. If someone wanted a rest, someone else would step up.

While I can understand they are not for everyone, I do like watching a girl enjoy herself. My last verification was from the above, but in the 18 months that I left the site they have also permanently left. Which is a shame."

kvn124's made some very sensible and good points. Having been the "subject" of a few GBs, I'll say the following to blokes attending

1. Please show up if you agreed to

2. While you're waiting give the girl space to enjoy the fuck she's getting and ASK if she want's your cock in her mouth. I personally want it sometimes, other times prefer being kissed, carressed even talked dirty to in my ear

3. Like kvn124 said, please don't cum in the girl's mouth she want's to fuck not give oral sex to completion. If you want that, pay a working girl

4. This is very important (to ME at least). While you're waiting and watching don't let it get DEAD SILENT. It's horrible. A GB (to me at least) is as much a social meet as a sex meeting. Enagage with each other in conversation, make flattering comments about the girl (or bloke who's fucking), stroke the girl's legs as she's being fucked, hold her legs apart - do stuff. Talk to each other about your cocks (size, girth, cut or not I don't care). Make it a lively scene. Obviously no nasty comments.

5. Recognize when she needs a bit of a break or a drink and cuddle up next to her make small talk. Again, friendly social atmosphere not something clinical

Just my input, you may or may not agree

x

Gail

The two I helped organise and the last one were held at private houses.

The one in a hotel was quite a large one, how many guys were invited I don't know. I turned up at four, it started around two. By the time I arrived the staff had already got to know. I met the husband in the lobby with half a dozen guys, some had been in, others were waiting. They vacated the room and as far as I know that was it. It did then continue at a private residence, but I then had to leave. What I do know, was the guy was constantly on his phone letting people know the change of venue. I should say there were two girls and when I spoke to one of them she said about 'a number of guys'. How many that is, as I say I don't know, but judging by the time I was with the husband it would probably run into dozens with no exaggeration. Which is why it was flagged. All the guys had to walk past reception!

I shouldn't let it put you off, if you want one. Have a limit on guys and if you can find a hotel where you don't have to walk past reception to the rooms, so much the better. But with just three or four guys, it probably wouldn't be noticed anyway. The above was literally dozens, not just three or four.

"I should add that there is a bit of waiting around, especially if there is a large group. Most guys, I have found are respectful and realise there are others around. The last one I attended had four guys plus the husband although he only took photos for their private use. The idea was to fuck her and then cum over her face. Which is exactly what happened. When one guy finished someone else stepped up. Personally I would chat to the husband or watch the girl enjoy herself, which is what it should be about. Those waiting there turn would make eye contact to see who was next. If someone wanted a rest, someone else would step up.

While I can understand they are not for everyone, I do like watching a girl enjoy herself. My last verification was from the above, but in the 18 months that I left the site they have also permanently left. Which is a shame.

kvn124's made some very sensible and good points. Having been the "subject" of a few GBs, I'll say the following to blokes attending

2. While you're waiting give the girl space to enjoy the fuck she's getting and ASK if she want's your cock in her mouth. I personally want it sometimes, other times prefer being kissed, carressed even talked dirty to in my ear

3. Like kvn124 said, please don't cum in the girl's mouth she want's to fuck not give oral sex to completion. If you want that, pay a working girl

4. This is very important (to ME at least). While you're waiting and watching don't let it get DEAD SILENT. It's horrible. A GB (to me at least) is as much a social meet as a sex meeting. Enagage with each other in conversation, make flattering comments about the girl (or bloke who's fucking), stroke the girl's legs as she's being fucked, hold her legs apart - do stuff. Talk to each other about your cocks (size, girth, cut or not I don't care). Make it a lively scene. Obviously no nasty comments.

5. Recognize when she needs a bit of a break or a drink and cuddle up next to her make small talk. Again, friendly social atmosphere not something clinical

x

Gail"

Brillant

"Just wondering what experiences straight guys have had of these types of meets?

Are they enjoyable, or is it a lot of standing round wanking yourself off, waiting for a turn lol?"

Yes... it's all of them.

x

Gail"

Thanks you Gail.

As are yours.

Something we, the guys don't always get to hear or think about. Which is a shame, as the idea of a gb is for the girl. Not the guys. They should remember that!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

It's an eye stinger lol

x

Gail

Thanks you Gail.

As are yours.

Something we, the guys don't always get to hear or think about. Which is a shame, as the idea of a gb is for the girl. Not the guys. They should remember that! "

Not a friend of mines experience, she was thrown about from one man to the next. Used like a piece of meat.. her words. She never did it again.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"

Not a friend of mines experience, she was thrown about from one man to the next. Used like a piece of meat.. her words. She never did it again. "

Not sure why she'd let it happen - all she had to do was to say "STOP IT" and either walk away or continue as long as the blokes behaved. Some girls like "rough" sex (definitely NOT me) but clearly she didn't and the guys disrespected her. Not a whole lot different form someone slapping you at a social. GBs to me are one (or two) girls with several blokes having a good social with sex thrown in the mix. Blokes need to forget both the "gang" and "bang" parts!

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

x

Gail"

If you yourself planning to host a gang bang ,please do let me know.

We arrange GREEDY Girls events!! Me and my friend love it.. it’s not just the 2 of us we have sometimes other couples, we have about 10 guys too.. all vetted!! It’s very socialable party atmosphere !!

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"We arrange GREEDY Girls events!! Me and my friend love it.. it’s not just the 2 of us we have sometimes other couples, we have about 10 guys too.. all vetted!! It’s very socialable party atmosphere !! "

Need info please

Sent u details x

I've never had a bad experience, but you do have to accept you may cross 'swords' occasionally.

I assume the threat of police ended proceedings? How many guys turned up?

Would like to do something with my wife but would be mortified if police turned up (paricularly in local hotel)"

If the police turn up what crime would they charge you with?

x

Gail"

Good points Gail. Personally I love cum in my mouth and always tell the guys that before we start. I do however really enjoy the laughter and banter at gangbangs plus, of course, all the pleasure those lovely guys give me.

x

Gail

Thanks you Gail.

As are yours.

Something we, the guys don't always get to hear or think about. Which is a shame, as the idea of a gb is for the girl. Not the guys. They should remember that!

Not a friend of mines experience, she was thrown about from one man to the next. Used like a piece of meat.. her words. She never did it again. "

That has never been my experience. All the guys I have met have been friendly, polite, patient, listened to what i liked and didnt like and enjoyed our mutual pleasuring. I suspect the lady's reality didnt live up to her fantasy... which is sad.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

In my experience gangbabgs are great for all concerned, though my maximum has been five (straight) guys. With that number no one stands around waiting. There is plenty of touching, stroking, wanking and fucking. Rather than having the guys waiting for each other to finish I, and they, enjoy being tag teamed, regularly moving from one guy to next and back again.

As for bukkake - I really like being spunked on, but on my body not my face or in my mouth (that's reserved for my partner) so make sure you always check what the woman wants.

All my experiences have been in clubs. It's a much more reluable way of ensuring you get the number and type of guys you want.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Just wondering what experiences straight guys have had of these types of meets?

Are they enjoyable, or is it a lot of standing round wanking yourself off, waiting for a turn lol?"

What's not enjoyable about watching other people shag?

Especially when you know that you will have a turn later.

» Add a new message to this topic