FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Catfish

Catfish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having a rant! Fancied a guy off another site, have his number, though not forth coming about details, but I plodded on. tried to meet at local Starbucks, he said he was there but outside and left at 11:03 when we were due to meet at 11. Anyway, meant to meet this Thursday am, nothing and now won't answer me. What am I to think apart from a waster? Just wasted time only thankfully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks as if it's a small minded idiot who gets off on leading nice and genuine people up the garden path. I would report the profile to site administration, block and move on. If I may say, what an idiot would want to mess you about, you look fantastic. Keep the faith in here, for every 10 nice people, there is one pratt who spoils it.xxx

Total time waster clearly had no intention of meeting and made a stupid excuse to make out he was there what a DIV keep going not all men are complete idiots on here

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

My thoughts, if he failed to meet up with you he must be totally gay , his loss,

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

A messer!

Probably hiding somewhere near and getting off just watching you, bet he looks nothing like his pic either. Bin him off.

By *KST15Couple  over a year ago

essex

I agree if I turned up at Starbucks and saw you I'd be 1) over the moon 2) buying the drinks 3) horny as fook

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Lovely worded profile and amazing sexy pictures. You're the real deal and he's an idiot.

Please don't be put off and best wishes for your search.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

He's a sad little dick,two fingers up to him!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not who he says he is sadly op.

Report,block and move on

Miss

Just another idiot on these sites giving guys a bad name. If you ever fancy lowering your age range a bit let me know

I guess it depends on whether you have the time to waste op? If you aren't doing anything anyway, at the very least you have a coffee, breaking up your day.

It does sound as if he is wasting your time though, so expect nothing. That way you can't be disappointed. Again.

I do give people the benefit of the doubt if they cancel and try to rearrange. I've never actually been 'stood up', but think if I was, there would be no second chance.

Thank you all, I'm off for a coffee in any case, ya boo sucks to Catfish!

Appreciate you listening to my rant!

The man is s cock

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Maybe he decided he wasn't keen on Starbucks? Seems reasonable to me

Seriously, I hope he gets booted. It's hard enough for single guys here without prats like this letting the side down.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"Having a rant! Fancied a guy off another site, have his number, though not forth coming about details, but I plodded on. tried to meet at local Starbucks, he said he was there but outside and left at 11:03 when we were due to meet at 11. Anyway, meant to meet this Thursday am, nothing and now won't answer me. What am I to think apart from a waster? Just wasted time only thankfully"

drop him, you are better then that

"Having a rant! Fancied a guy off another site, have his number, though not forth coming about details, but I plodded on. tried to meet at local Starbucks, he said he was there but outside and left at 11:03 when we were due to meet at 11. Anyway, meant to meet this Thursday am, nothing and now won't answer me. What am I to think apart from a waster? Just wasted time only thankfully"

I'd delete his number and forget him. On a side note, I love catfish the tv program....max just has something . Just saying

"Having a rant! Fancied a guy off another site, have his number, though not forth coming about details, but I plodded on. tried to meet at local Starbucks, he said he was there but outside and left at 11:03 when we were due to meet at 11. Anyway, meant to meet this Thursday am, nothing and now won't answer me. What am I to think apart from a waster? Just wasted time only thankfully

I'd delete his number and forget him. On a side note, I love catfish the tv program....max just has something . Just saying"

Max is a dish

Even if he is genuine who wants someone who can’t wait more than 3 minutes?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Strange thought maybe....

But why cone on one site to have a rant about the behaviour of a person on another site...

Unless they are on here too..

His loss shame you where not in the north west I would even pick you up lol x

"Strange thought maybe....

But why cone on one site to have a rant about the behaviour of a person on another site...

Unless they are on here too.. "

I know the op said it was a rant, but I thought she was also asking for advice, which is what I took it as.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just another idiot on these sites giving guys a bad name. If you ever fancy lowering your age range a bit let me know"

They are giving themselves a bad name, no one else. Lack of success cannot be blamed on everyone else.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Strange thought maybe....

Unless they are on here too.. "

Agreed. There have been a few of these posts lately.

I wanna be fantasist and there's a lot of them around so I wouldn't take it personally I would say delete block and move on..

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Thank you all, I'm off for a coffee in any case, ya boo sucks to Catfish!

Appreciate you listening to my rant! "

Hey hun... Sounds like he is a bit shy, maybe new and/or inexperienced.

Not to scare you needlessly but just be mindful that some people get kicks out of staying in the shadows. I had a guy virtually stalk me once after a failed meet in a public place - but I think he was watching me...he seems to get a power-kick out of it? Always a good idea to be alert and look over your shoulders...

By *uns_ine05Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

It's funny when you catch some people out think I caught someone out recently when they said let's meet and I took them up on the offer they suddenly went quiet, had a nagging doubt something wasn't right in first place tbh

Tell them to turn on "Who's near" then you can show them you are there and you can check if they are laughing about it 20 miles away.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Time to move on xx.

OMFG! The guy sent me a text this evening - bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, Really sorry (accompanied by a picture of his prick).

Not good enough!

least I can now close as I know he's alive though emotionally dead!

Told him to fuck off! thank you all for your support

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"OMFG! The guy sent me a text this evening - bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, Really sorry (accompanied by a picture of his prick).

Not good enough!

least I can now close as I know he's alive though emotionally dead!

Told him to fuck off! thank you all for your support"

So his friend died, not a close or best friend, showed me some FB message re flowers and arrangements. I was worried sick, I know I'm being selfish, but over 2 weeks to contact me.

Dunno what to do

Catfish is someone who is using someone elses photos.

"So his friend died, not a close or best friend, showed me some FB message re flowers and arrangements. I was worried sick, I know I'm being selfish, but over 2 weeks to contact me.

Dunno what to do"

anyone can show photos and stuff. follow your gut

"So his friend died, not a close or best friend, showed me some FB message re flowers and arrangements. I was worried sick, I know I'm being selfish, but over 2 weeks to contact me.

Dunno what to do"

The idiot could of texted you and told you about his friend.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Dunno what to do"

I'm sure your gut is telling you to move on.

I'd offer my services but, you just knocked us out of the FA cup yesterday so I'm grumpy

Dunno what to do"

He sent you a cock pic 2 days ago. If it was me I'd tell him to fuck off.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

How many times has he pulled that out as an excuse? It just doesn't wash, sounds like you've managed to move on though!

maybe he watched u from distance n didn't fancy u just saying

"maybe he watched u from distance n didn't fancy u just saying "

In that case he is not only a bastard but also lacks taste.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I lost a friend (motorcycle accident) when I was 18 really close to him as well, that night due to go on a date. This was before mobile phones, Facebook and the various other ways to communicate you have these days. I still managed to contact the Girl I was due to meet and let her know why I couldn’t meet her.

Also I didn’t send her a cock picture later pass him by terrible excuse

» Add a new message to this topic