FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bare back fun

Bare back fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or does other like feel of bare messy fun and wet creamy knickers xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it me or does other like feel of bare messy fun and wet creamy knickers xx"

I think you're not alone in this, and if we were all 100% guaranteed to not get pregnant or contract a disease via drugs or some other method then there'd be no point in condoms at all.

Bareback is fun, and we often do it with each other, but do you really trust random people on a swinging/hook-up site?

By *addysdadCouple  over a year ago

southern Cumbria

No,

Not just you.

we love it.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

In a perfect world we could all partake, but I prefer not to play Russian roulette. Since I have taught sex education and done great big charts on the board to show how two people are actually technically fucking hundreds

"In a perfect world we could all partake, but I prefer not to play Russian roulette. Since I have taught sex education and done great big charts on the board to show how two people are actually technically fucking hundreds"
ive used that very same chart lol

I don't like it. I feel uncomfortable and on edge with sticky skin and knickers.

"In a perfect world we could all partake, but I prefer not to play Russian roulette. Since I have taught sex education and done great big charts on the board to show how two people are actually technically fucking hundreds"

Whilst I agree to sentiment of being careful, I hate when the point is said like this.

In no way are you fucking everyone your chosen partner has, and their partners and so on. You're fucking your partner, and anyone they've slept with who wasn't clean.

If I sleep with a million people, but the first person had aids, I will expose 999,999 others to the disease. If everyone was clean, none of them had anything to worry about. If I was tested after each 1 and turn up clean then each person will be demonstrably fine.

This only matters if someone has an STI/STD.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I like to cause them

I love it with hubby only, not into playing Russian roulette on fab! Nice fantasy though!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Love it with a trusted guy

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Love it with a trusted guy"

Had one lately?

Its the best way to be but most the women iv been with don't want to use one and prefer no condom x

Ive had the Snip so depending on the person and meet as long as i know and trust the female/couple im playing with i will if asked xxx

I don’t wear knickers

"I don’t wear knickers "
brilliant

Love it with my partner but definitely would not do it with anyone else I meet here. Not risking my health like that or his. Xx

By *ilthy fun bareCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

"No,

Not just you.

we love it. "

Same here.

Condoms are a passion killer, neither of us like them. We'll try them but 99 times out of 100, it kills the moment.

Go to club f if your into Russian roulette ...a swinging club in the north east almost everyone goes bareback....just be careful if your meeting anyone who plays there

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

2 Russian roulette posts nearly a line in fab bareback bingo!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"2 Russian roulette posts nearly a line in fab bareback bingo!"

If we get someone on there soap box I have bingo lol

"I don’t wear knickers "
I only wear Knickers

Not sure on that feeling but love the feeling if cumming inside someone then knowing I will leave them with my sperm inside them instead of in a condom

It’s the best feel guy unload in you mmmm xx

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"I don’t wear knickers I only wear Knickers "

I only wear thongs.

By *ilbrequin1Man  over a year ago

around

Great feeling when a woman tells you to unload in her

Oh defo more horny xx

around

Definitely more horny. Knowing she wants me like that can tip me over the edge haha

I tip you over edge with your bare cock up me xx

By *ackhammer87Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Mmmm who has a wet thong on

"Oh defo more horny xx"

Agree 100% just too much of a coward to indulge in casual sex unprotected. I do think the risks may well be overstated however the propaganda has worked on me. Just wish I wasn't so scared and could enjoy casual acquaintances to the full.

around

Oh you would especially with those beautiful big boobs in my face too

That could be arranged

Bareback's great

Love thinking after a random meet, she'll make a great single mum.

Joking! God sake calm down

Yeah I love it bareback, the feeling of him shooting his load inside me. But o my do it with people I trust. That's the best part of sex with in a relationship lol... I need to find myself a relationship lol.

around

"That could be arranged"

Name the time and place

Private message me xx

around

"Private message me xx"

Done

"Go to club f if your into Russian roulette ...a swinging club in the north east almost everyone goes bareback....just be careful if your meeting anyone who plays there"

That's just plain crazy.

We're new to swinging. Only had sex with my partner in the last 22yrs, we don't use condoms. Love the feel of him and tasting me on his bare dick. We're not looking for me to go with another guy but even if that was the case, I could never imagine not using condoms. Can you really 100% trust someone you've met on here?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

adult ..choices ..enough said

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Go to club f if your into Russian roulette ...a swinging club in the north east almost everyone goes bareback....just be careful if your meeting anyone who plays there"

Have you been there?

We've been going to ClubF for years and can honestly say we have never seen any one (other than married couples of course) going BB.

"adult ..choices ..enough said"

Yeah, I know....

And this statement is based on what? Presuming this is sour grapes.. didn't you score? Absolute tosh

Russian roulette is a six to one chance of instant death. Absolutely fuck all like un protected sex.

Why people use is as a shit and completely in accurate comparison I'll never know, it just sounds thick

By *ombull15Man  over a year ago

essex

Love to fill a lady bare and explode deep inside her

Perfect meet

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

That's why I always check verifications, you can tell a lot by simply following the trail to see where people have been. It can be very illuminating and helpful in saying no especially when you'd like to say yes

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Love it with a trusted guy

Had one lately?"

nope

"Go to club f if your into Russian roulette ...a swinging club in the north east almost everyone goes bareback....just be careful if your meeting anyone who plays there

Russian roulette is a six to one chance of instant death. Absolutely fuck all like un protected sex.

Why people use is as a shit and completely in accurate comparison I'll never know, it just sounds thick "

"Go to club f if your into Russian roulette ...a swinging club in the north east almost everyone goes bareback....just be careful if your meeting anyone who plays there

That's just plain crazy.

We're new to swinging. Only had sex with my partner in the last 22yrs, we don't use condoms. Love the feel of him and tasting me on his bare dick. We're not looking for me to go with another guy but even if that was the case, I could never imagine not using condoms. Can you really 100% trust someone you've met on here? "

I think it's plain bullshit rather than plain crazy

That's just plain crazy.

We're new to swinging. Only had sex with my partner in the last 22yrs, we don't use condoms. Love the feel of him and tasting me on his bare dick. We're not looking for me to go with another guy but even if that was the case, I could never imagine not using condoms. Can you really 100% trust someone you've met on here?

I think it's plain bullshit rather than plain crazy "

Aye well. You know what they say..."Opinions are like arseholes.... Everybody's got one."

That's just plain crazy.

I think it's plain bullshit rather than plain crazy

Aye well. You know what they say..."Opinions are like arseholes.... Everybody's got one.""

we are fully bareback we hate condoms they totally ruin sex for us

Sex is more enjoyable without, i like a messy ending!

By *r C Miss CCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

The only person I've ever done bareback with is Miss C

I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. I wouldn't want to risk miss c or my own health.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

If you could just run me through it one more time.

We love it, but only with each other, everyone else we play with has to strap up to play with us and us with them, some risks aren’t worth it.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

yes love it

I love it too and all too often cant wait to pull my knickers up to catch the leakage. Feeling it spread in my thighs as i walk mmm. X

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

No way ......condoms every time

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 12:53:51]

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Is it me or does other like feel of bare messy fun and wet creamy knickers xx

I love it too and all too often cant wait to pull my knickers up to catch the leakage. Feeling it spread in my thighs as i walk mmm. X"

Love to be the supplier of that. Mmm. x

The OP made no reference to sex with strangers. The question seemed to be about the feel of being filled with spunk. It leaking out and filling your drawers, and the gooey slippery after effects!

Of course I cannot speak from experience, but my wife hates it. She is there with tissues to remove every trace asap. Others I have been with, have been happy to preserve the contents, sometimes seeking other partners before cleaning up. (extra lube )

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

LIke everything else in life BB sex is a choice. I love it. Selected people of course but that's my choice.

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

we have a friend my mrs goes bare with

"In a perfect world we could all partake, but I prefer not to play Russian roulette. Since I have taught sex education and done great big charts on the board to show how two people are actually technically fucking hundreds

Whilst I agree to sentiment of being careful, I hate when the point is said like this.

In no way are you fucking everyone your chosen partner has, and their partners and so on. You're fucking your partner, and anyone they've slept with who wasn't clean.

If I sleep with a million people, but the first person had aids, I will expose 999,999 others to the disease. If everyone was clean, none of them had anything to worry about. If I was tested after each 1 and turn up clean then each person will be demonstrably fine.

This only matters if someone has an STI/STD."

That as an argument for is flawed as you've said it, it only takes one to be infected. I'm not going into the rights and wrongs as each to their own BUT I'm sure most are aware of a certain lady on here with nearly 600 BB veris. What frightens me is if you read most of the guys profiles she's been with I'd say 90% say they practice safe sex where the reality is totally different. Does this mean the next person they meet who fancies BB thinks they're clean as their profile states safe sex??? The type of site this is I take everything someone tells me as the truth with a pinch of salt (or in this case a very strong antibiotic!!!)

I love bare back but my horse doesn't

The actual activity is good. But got to be risky on here. How do you ‘trust’ someone. Like someone said earlier it’s like shagging a million people on here to shag one. There are risk takers on fab here and then many more on fab guys. What I discovered was that someone with HIV taking the drugs actually then can’t give HIV to someone else.

It’s all risky and worth getting tested often.

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 13:52:43]

The OP didn’t ask about the risks. They asked who liked it. Yes I fucking love bareback. It’s risky but I do a lot of risky stuff. Way more risky than bareback sex. It’s worth the risk to me and to anyone else that participates consensually.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I would love to fill you up anytime xx

"In a perfect world we could all partake, but I prefer not to play Russian roulette. Since I have taught sex education and done great big charts on the board to show how two people are actually technically fucking hundreds

This only matters if someone has an STI/STD.

That as an argument for is flawed as you've said it, it only takes one to be infected. I'm not going into the rights and wrongs as each to their own BUT I'm sure most are aware of a certain lady on here with nearly 600 BB veris. What frightens me is if you read most of the guys profiles she's been with I'd say 90% say they practice safe sex where the reality is totally different. Does this mean the next person they meet who fancies BB thinks they're clean as their profile states safe sex??? The type of site this is I take everything someone tells me as the truth with a pinch of salt (or in this case a very strong antibiotic!!!)"

This is exactly my point. I'm not saying it's 100% safe, as we know that's a blatant lie. However, to say that one person has technically slept with someone else because they share a lover is blatantly wrong. The only thing you might ever share from sleeping with someone a part we has, if all participants are diseases free of course, is fluids if it was recent enough, or the knowledge that you've shared a partner.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Are you stating a fact or just making things up?

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Oh come on, let's stop faffing about and be serious and put on our adult heads.

When we talk of having slept with a partner's previous sex partners, I am sure no body is imaging having actually had SEX with them.

Just saying; coz it beginning to sound like the metaphor is lost on some.

Xx

Bookmarked

That's just plain crazy.

We're new to swinging. Only had sex with my partner in the last 22yrs, we don't use condoms. Love the feel of him and tasting me on his bare dick. We're not looking for me to go with another guy but even if that was the case, I could never imagine not using condoms. Can you really 100% trust someone you've met on here? "

Exactly how we feel. Love the thought of it all but holds us back a lot with how careful we are and don't want to take risks. Be nice to find that 100% clean couple you could let yourselves go with

We always go bareback as a married couple together and we do have 1 couple who we do it with too as we love it and know them very well .

But as much as condoms put a downer on things and kind of spoil the moment , we really couldn't risk it with anyone else so the only way we play is safe . Xx

( the Mrs here )

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"We always go bareback as a married couple together and we do have 1 couple who we do it with too as we love it and know them very well .

But as much as condoms put a downer on things and kind of spoil the moment , we really couldn't risk it with anyone else so the only way we play is safe . Xx

( the Mrs here ) "

Very wise .....

That's just plain crazy.

Exactly how we feel. Love the thought of it all but holds us back a lot with how careful we are and don't want to take risks. Be nice to find that 100% clean couple you could let yourselves go with "

Love bare back fun mmmm xxx

Only with each other not worth the risk during meets as you just never know

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

A dollop of cream on the thighs

Increases the loudness of sighs

Bareback for the masses

Should be done up the asses

(At least pregnancy would not arise)

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Love it but get tested regular and ensure partners do as well.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Only if it is something long term and everyone is tested, then it is stunning.

It’s so much naughty fun getting cream inn mmmmm xx

By *ilthy fun bareCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

"It’s so much naughty fun getting cream inn mmmmm xx "

We totally agree. mmmmm

As I was reading there are strains of gonnereah that are now untreatable I feel condoms are the only way unless in long term relationship

staffordshire

"As I was reading there are strains of gonnereah that are now untreatable I feel condoms are the only way unless in long term relationship"

Indeed I’ve heard bad spelling is one of the first symptoms

"As I was reading there are strains of gonnereah that are now untreatable I feel condoms are the only way unless in long term relationship

Indeed I’ve heard bad spelling is one of the first symptoms "

By *essica101TV/TS  over a year ago

kettering

Only done it a couple of times years ago but I lived the feeling of his cum going in me .

We do prefer bareback with regular guys we know

"I don’t wear knickers "
neither do I for a meet

Love to feel pussy wet and bare on my cock!

"Great feeling when a woman tells you to unload in her "

This

Condoms... regardless. Having been talked into bare back by several women on fab, who have since gone onto have bare back at clubs not knowing the history of said club patrons. I was stupid having trusted them. I can firmly say no glove no love...

"Condoms... regardless. Having been talked into bare back by several women on fab, who have since gone onto have bare back at clubs not knowing the history of said club patrons. I was stupid having trusted them. I can firmly say no glove no love..."

"Having been talked into bare back"

you could have said no!!

staffordshire

"Condoms... regardless. Having been talked into bare back by several women on fab, who have since gone onto have bare back at clubs not knowing the history of said club patrons. I was stupid having trusted them. I can firmly say no glove no love...

you could have said no!!"

Maybe they told him it was an invisible condom they were putting on

By *ssex_VixenWoman  over a year ago

Maldon

"Condoms... regardless. Having been talked into bare back by several women on fab, who have since gone onto have bare back at clubs not knowing the history of said club patrons. I was stupid having trusted them. I can firmly say no glove no love...

you could have said no!!"

Maybe they used Jedi mind tricks...always work on weak minded people with no sense of self preservation

By *lderukmale2005Man  over a year ago

basingstoke

A very sobering thought

I'd fuck you anytime your gorgeous.. Call me.x

By *eckandcarlCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Yes please lol x

Mmmmm love to be cream pied by u lol xx

Mmm I love it

Love the feeling of bare back

Hate the feeling of death

Bare back lasts one night

Death is forever

Never trust anyone with your life you don’t know!!

Why are we even asking!!

Sorry guys but it freaks me out

you could have said no!!

Maybe they used Jedi mind tricks...always work on weak minded people with no sense of self preservation "

"Those aren't the contraception you're looking for"

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Although I can understand the "We only do bareback with people we know and trust" brigade, that only works if that is carried on through the other peoples sex life. As swingers, it is unlikely that they will have only one partner/s. How do you vet those partners? They could be suffering some kind of STI that is not obvious.

No glove, no love!

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"It’s the best feel guy unload in you mmmm xx"

I agree mmmmmmm but not just to give it out randomly either-our health is important

There's a difference between bareback and Cumming in a pussy

Safety is wearing a condom while penetrating but can always unload without it

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

"There's a difference between bareback and Cumming in a pussy

Safety is wearing a condom while penetrating but can always unload without it "

Read it three times and still don't get it?

By *ongtalljonMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Is that safe? Sharing charts?

you could have said no!!

Maybe they used Jedi mind tricks...always work on weak minded people with no sense of self preservation

"Those aren't the contraception you're looking for""

(As I wave my hand in an Alex gunniuss style)

You don’t need me to wear a condom!!!!

Could be a porn Star Wars parody

By *kdaveMan  over a year ago

heath and reach

Love bare spunky fun creampie sloppy seconds etc love licking a cum filled pussy clean etc

Can't beat a spunk filled cream pie.... love to fill a lady a watch a guy clean her up.... after watching that I am ready to go again

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Totally love it, only with people you trust though.

Please explain how you can ejaculate in a pussy without penetration?

On, yes.

Near, yes.

In? Not unless the lady opens up and you shoot into her. That would be safer for you, not for her.

Yup love bareback.

"Condoms are a passion killer, neither of us like them. We'll try them but 99 times out of 100, it kills the moment."

We agree with this 100%

"Love the feeling of bare back

Hate the feeling of death

Bare back lasts one night

Death is forever

Never trust anyone with your life you don’t know!!

Why are we even asking!!

Sorry guys but it freaks me out

"

Couple of things, chances of dying from an std are stupidly low...getting in a car is waaay more likely to kill you, bet you still do that with no thought right?

And really? What is it about the feeling of death you don't like? I've never experienced it personally.

And spray your disease riddled spunk in her eyes or over her bare pussy instead.

That sounds safe.

Safety is wearing a condom while penetrating but can always unload without it

And spray your disease riddled spunk in her eyes or over her bare pussy instead.

That sounds safe. "

Few seem to know or accept that the eyes are and can be one more common area to to catch an std. Facials arent as safe as many initially think. The eye is very vulnerable to infection and the blood source which will carry the infection is closest to the surface than anywhere on the body.

"I don't like it. I feel uncomfortable and on edge with sticky skin and knickers. "

This ^ plus I can't sleep with wet pussy and thighs

Jesus some real doom mongers made it onto this thread. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to do.

"Jesus some real doom mongers made it onto this thread. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to do. "

I agree, some on here have got issues.

Northants

"Jesus some real doom mongers made it onto this thread. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to do.

I agree, some on here have got issues. "

And everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not only that, they can express them here. It doesn't make them wrong just because you don't agree. If you like bareback, great for you, but no one who only does bareback will be invited to our place. Not that it would bother you superstuds...

By *oiretblancCouple  over a year ago

London

Mmm so many horny bareback. We should form a sub group on Fabs!

On a purely selfish note...are their any barebackers living in London?

Chanel

"Jesus some real doom mongers made it onto this thread. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to do.

And everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not only that, they can express them here. It doesn't make them wrong just because you don't agree. If you like bareback, great for you, but no one who only does bareback will be invited to our place. Not that it would bother you superstuds... "

Fine to express an opinion but why rain on somebody’s parade? If somebody started criticising people for being bi or gay or trans, it quite rightly wouldn’t be tolerated. Why should people be criticised for enjoying something that is 100% legal and fun?

Very so doom xx

Northants

And everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not only that, they can express them here. It doesn't make them wrong just because you don't agree. If you like bareback, great for you, but no one who only does bareback will be invited to our place. Not that it would bother you superstuds...

Fine to express an opinion but why rain on somebody’s parade? If somebody started criticising people for being bi or gay or trans, it quite rightly wouldn’t be tolerated. Why should people be criticised for enjoying something that is 100% legal and fun? "

So whose parade have I rained on? Nobody's! If you post on a forum with such a contentious subject, it is going to polarise opinion. If you can't take the heat, don't post the subject. Perhaps those like yourself who like bareback with strangers don't like to be reminded of the dangers your choices leave you exposed to.

Fine to express an opinion but why rain on somebody’s parade? If somebody started criticising people for being bi or gay or trans, it quite rightly wouldn’t be tolerated. Why should people be criticised for enjoying something that is 100% legal and fun?

So whose parade have I rained on? Nobody's! If you post on a forum with such a contentious subject, it is going to polarise opinion. If you can't take the heat, don't post the subject. Perhaps those like yourself who like bareback with strangers don't like to be reminded of the dangers your choices leave you exposed to. "

The threads..we know he dangers..there was a good vibe then the ubiquitous and tiresome do gooders arrive to 'remind' us of the dangers.

Like the Jehovah witnesses of fab.....

Is NO to bareback in any circumstances.. should never be open for discussion and we all know that really .. bit scary reading some of the comments tho ... get real!! ... and as the expression goes .... stay safe!!!

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

So whose parade have I rained on? Nobody's! If you post on a forum with such a contentious subject, it is going to polarise opinion. If you can't take the heat, don't post the subject. Perhaps those like yourself who like bareback with strangers don't like to be reminded of the dangers your choices leave you exposed to. "

Lmfao! Grow up! You really think that "those like yourself who like bareback" (especially in the swinging community) don't know and understand the risks at LEAST just as much as you do, if not more? Who are you to get sarky about other people's choices?

Scenario for you:

You meet somebody who has never said anything about having bareback sex in their past.. (although most people have, although the following still probably applies if they haven't..) and you have sex with them, or go down on them, or vice versa, with no protection (how many people use dental dams really?)...

This person contracted type 1/2 herpes on their mouth/genitals but they don't know it because they've never had symptoms (very common)..

They could be shedding that day and never know it. You could contract herpes. Even with a condom.

Have you ever considered that before meeting someone? Have you ever considered that you may carry the herpes virus and not know it? Maybe you're endangering other people and not knowing it.

Northants

So whose parade have I rained on? Nobody's! If you post on a forum with such a contentious subject, it is going to polarise opinion. If you can't take the heat, don't post the subject. Perhaps those like yourself who like bareback with strangers don't like to be reminded of the dangers your choices leave you exposed to.

Lmfao! Grow up! You really think that "those like yourself who like bareback" (especially in the swinging community) don't know and understand the risks at LEAST just as much as you do, if not more? Who are you to get sarky about other people's choices?

Scenario for you:

You meet somebody who has never said anything about having bareback sex in their past.. (although most people have, although the following still probably applies if they haven't..) and you have sex with them, or go down on them, or vice versa, with no protection (how many people use dental dams really?)...

This person contracted type 1/2 herpes on their mouth/genitals but they don't know it because they've never had symptoms (very common)..

They could be shedding that day and never know it. You could contract herpes. Even with a condom.

Have you ever considered that before meeting someone? Have you ever considered that you may carry the herpes virus and not know it? Maybe you're endangering other people and not knowing it. "

So what you are saying is that we who don't do bareback for a very good reason shouldn't have a voice? And you tell me to grow up!

Thing is, those who get narked about comments like mine and others saying how bad it can be, are mad because they want to live in denial of the facts. I don't care but you won't silence me because if frightens the shite out of you to be reminded. If it wasn't a worry, posts against wouldn't be a problem!

But anyway, your scenario. Of course we all know the dangers of what we do. We all know that condoms are not the be all and end all of safe sex, but what you fail to acknowledge is that it is far safer than bareback sex! And your scenario is even more backing for not having unprotected sex!

Run along and do what you will, It bothers me not. But I will post my views on whatever I like!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

The threads..we know he dangers..there was a good vibe then the ubiquitous and tiresome do gooders arrive to 'remind' us of the dangers.

Like the Jehovah witnesses of fab....."

Spot on

"Two people are actually technically fucking hundreds"... Think about it; if we are talking specifically about STI risk and not some emotionally driven perception of the other person's character or desirability as a life partner based on their number of sexual experiences, then a properly conducted, full spectrum, CLEAN STI check resets the "hundreds" to zero?

"Two people are actually technically fucking hundreds"... Think about it; if we are talking specifically about STI risk and not some emotionally driven perception of the other person's character or desirability as a life partner based on their number of sexual experiences, then a properly conducted, full spectrum, CLEAN STI check resets the "hundreds" to zero?"

That doesn't sound as alarmist as fucking millions though

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

You can only catch an sti from sitting on the same toilet seat as someone else who has one.

My mate Baz told me at school

"Two people are actually technically fucking hundreds"... Think about it; if we are talking specifically about STI risk and not some emotionally driven perception of the other person's character or desirability as a life partner based on their number of sexual experiences, then a properly conducted, full spectrum, CLEAN STI check resets the "hundreds" to zero?

That doesn't sound as alarmist as fucking millions though "

Absolutely!! You can catch a STI from a someone who has had sex once in their life and be safe with someone tested clean on their 1000th sexual partner.

In the developed world no one dies of treated STIs these days yet if you ask someone if they would rather have Flu or chlamydia. 90% would say Flu because of the stigma attached to STIs.

Russian roulette has a 1 in 6 chance of killing you. Cancer actually kills 1 in 5. On average over 12,000 die each year in the UK of Flu. No one has died of chlamydia in modern times. So let us be realistic and not "alarmist"

Absolutely!! You can catch a STI from a someone who has had sex once in their life and be safe with someone tested clean on their 1000th sexual partner.

In the developed world no one dies of treated STIs these days yet if you ask someone if they would rather have Flu or chlamydia. 90% would say Flu because of the stigma attached to STIs.

Russian roulette has a 1 in 6 chance of killing you. Cancer actually kills 1 in 5. On average over 12,000 die each year in the UK of Flu. No one has died of chlamydia in modern times. So let us be realistic and not "alarmist" "

You are a one woman education machine!

Russian roulette has a 1 in 6 chance of killing you. Cancer actually kills 1 in 5. On average over 12,000 die each year in the UK of Flu. No one has died of chlamydia in modern times. So let us be realistic and not "alarmist" "

Stop thinking things through and being sensible..it's Willy and vajayjay based so it's icky ok more knee jerk and less sense please

Russian roulette has a 1 in 6 chance of killing you. Cancer actually kills 1 in 5. On average over 12,000 die each year in the UK of Flu. No one has died of chlamydia in modern times. So let us be realistic and not "alarmist"

Stop thinking things through and being sensible..it's Willy and vajayjay based so it's icky ok more knee jerk and less sense please "

Yeah! With your fooking facts and calm approach

Stop thinking things through and being sensible..it's Willy and vajayjay based so it's icky ok more knee jerk and less sense please

Yeah! With your fooking facts and calm approach "

Honestly...how we gonna form an angry pitchfork bearing mob with people talking like this!

This would never happen if.....condoms

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Down with naked willies! *shakes pitchfork*

"Down with naked willies! *shakes pitchfork*"

Nooo! Up with them! Up up up the naked Willie's I say!

Very sensible its not worth the risk!

That's just plain crazy.

best be safe than sorry!

Brigadoon

"Down with naked willies! *shakes pitchfork*

Nooo! Up with them! Up up up the naked Willie's I say! "

I've got a flaming torch...mind your pubes!!

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yummy x

I've got a flaming torch...mind your pubes!!"

Fire would kill the pube AIDS though

I've got a flaming torch...mind your pubes!!"

They're pretty much none existent anyhow

Fire would kill the pube AIDS though "

Maybe that's the answer..just incinerate people once they've had bareback? That would help scour he world of winky germs!

Maybe that's the answer..just incinerate people once they've had bareback? That would help scour he world of winky germs! "

And would appeas the Daily HateMail forum elite

Maybe that's the answer..just incinerate people once they've had bareback? That would help scour he world of winky germs!

And would appeas the Daily HateMail forum elite "

Light the torches!!

Light the torches!! "

Down with that sort of thing!

All thoughts of the risk aside, bareback definitely feels better;)

"All thoughts of the risk aside, bareback definitely feels better;)"

Condoms are such a passion killer. How have they not advanced in 30 years? ?!lol

"All thoughts of the risk aside, bareback definitely feels better;)

Condoms are such a passion killer. How have they not advanced in 30 years? ?!lol "

Lol I agree! In all honestly bareback now would be preferable over my hand again lol

"All thoughts of the risk aside, bareback definitely feels better;)

Condoms are such a passion killer. How have they not advanced in 30 years? ?!lol

Lol I agree! In all honestly bareback now would be preferable over my hand again lol"

Have a posh wank

Brigadoon

Light the torches!!

Down with that sort of thing! "

Careful now

Light the torches!!

Down with that sort of thing!

Careful now"

Haha! You got the quote! !

By *rown-eyesMan  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

South Yorkshire

"I don’t wear knickers "

lol

South Yorkshire

That's just plain crazy.

Very well said

South Yorkshire

"The actual activity is good. But got to be risky on here. How do you ‘trust’ someone. Like someone said earlier it’s like shagging a million people on here to shag one. There are risk takers on fab here and then many more on fab guys. What I discovered was that someone with HIV taking the drugs actually then can’t give HIV to someone else.

It’s all risky and worth getting tested often. "

Not quite. If there taking hiv drugs & there viral load count is undetectable the risk drops big time. But is it worth that tiny risk even if it's just 1%.. But there are also different strains of the virus. My ex was head of 4gum clinics in Manc few years back & I knew the staff & I asked questions. But times I know have moved on. But hey oh safe unless I'm 100% sure here

& these days the spot on instand blood test I've been told now is very accurate to a point of 99%. Calderdale nhs in places you can actually get paid £10 to get a test. But to me If it takes some folk to get paid a tenner how much is there life worth to them. But if it takes £10 to stop someone else getting it great.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Very so doom xx "

I bet some who have said no bareback ever on this thread, regularly do in fact go bareback with strangers. At least people like us are happy to admit our preferences. X

Cheltenham

"Very so doom xx

I bet some who have said no bareback ever on this thread, regularly do in fact go bareback with strangers. At least people like us are happy to admit our preferences. X"

and take the moral, if not hypocritical, high ground ....and THEY are the ones that cannot be trusted....

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"It’s the best feel guy unload in you mmmm xx

I agree mmmmmmm but not just to give it out randomly either-our health is important"

"Very so doom xx

I bet some who have said no bareback ever on this thread, regularly do in fact go bareback with strangers. At least people like us are happy to admit our preferences. X"

to be fair we have seen on many threads where people have objected but we have been approached by them in the past for bare. To be fair we have found it lots in clubs. To the fact I have actually pulled Mr' s cock away from a woman as she was about to slip on bare... x

Yeah! With your fooking facts and calm approach

Honestly...how we gonna form an angry pitchfork bearing mob with people talking like this!

This would never happen if.....condoms "

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

If you have plenty of bareback sex with strangers, your chances of getting a treatable sti are pretty high. Your chances of getting hiv from bareback vaginal sex are very low. As we everything it depends on your risk appetite.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Very so doom xx

I bet some who have said no bareback ever on this thread, regularly do in fact go bareback with strangers. At least people like us are happy to admit our preferences. X

and take the moral, if not hypocritical, high ground ....and THEY are the ones that cannot be trusted...."

they're the ones that do it on the quiet, don't get tested and end up spreading things. Rather someone be up front and honest then you can decide if you want to shag them. I love BB and I'm honest about it so the person knows exactly what they're getting. Test every 6months......always clear. Must be lucky then or bb'ing the right people.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Bareback would always be preferred cause everyone knows rubbers take most the feeling from it. It's like you're only getting half the experience. But these are dangerous times and I'm strapped when I'm playing.

Cheltenham

"Very so doom xx

and take the moral, if not hypocritical, high ground ....and THEY are the ones that cannot be trusted....

they're the ones that do it on the quiet, don't get tested and end up spreading things. Rather someone be up front and honest then you can decide if you want to shag them. I love BB and I'm honest about it so the person knows exactly what they're getting. Test every 6months......always clear. Must be lucky then or bb'ing the right people."

"Bareback would always be preferred cause everyone knows rubbers take most the feeling from it. It's like you're only getting half the experience. But these are dangerous times and I'm strapped when I'm playing. "

Dangerous times? Not half as dangerous as 20+ years ago

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"Bareback would always be preferred cause everyone knows rubbers take most the feeling from it. It's like you're only getting half the experience. But these are dangerous times and I'm strapped when I'm playing.

Dangerous times? Not half as dangerous as 20+ years ago"

Still dangerous though

To each their own

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Love bareback though husband had snip years ago. Far nicer feeling. ??

There are other forms of protection I think ?

Like a liquid condom or barrier cream type thing

I'm only guessing here