FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why do local fabs never want meet?

Why do local fabs never want meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey help im in ashford and I think im not ugly and im outgoing.. but every local lady or couple I message never seems to want to reply or if do never want meet but we're only minutes away? And could have fun .

Anyone else get this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just because they’re close by, doesn’t mean they need to chat with, or meet with you.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Perhaps they are nervous that you are on their doorstep?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No I don't get that, my issue is there's no one local that I want to meet!!

Perhaps you're not what they're looking for.

Some fabbers dont like to meet people who are on their doorstep.

"Just because they’re close by, doesn’t mean they need to chat with, or meet with you. "

Oh I know but everyone? I mean there alot near by ... i get im not every ones cup of tea but surely law of avag someone would like to play or social?

"No I don't get that, my issue is there's no one local that I want to meet!!

Some fabbers dont like to meet people who are on their doorstep."

Yeah I understand just so Frustrating

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We don't meet anyone local to us

"We don't meet anyone local to us"

Why? If you like them why not?

Some fabbers dont like to meet people who are on their doorstep.

Yeah I understand just so Frustrating "

Perhaps try travelling a little further afield to meet?

You might have more luck

"Just because they’re close by, doesn’t mean they need to chat with, or meet with you.

Oh I know but everyone? I mean there alot near by ... i get im not every ones cup of tea but surely law of avag someone would like to play or social?"

Closest I’ve met is someone 45 minutes away. Everyone really close by I’m not interested in. Not that they have all messaged me, a few have, but not all. But I wouldn’t meet with any of them. They’re not interested in you.

I don't mind going far just if someone near then why not save time traveling and more fun lol

"I don't mind going far just if someone near then why not save time traveling and more fun lol"

Because, clearly, they don’t want too.

blackpool

"We don't meet anyone local to us

Why? If you like them why not? "

Because we live in a small village and people talk so we only meet when we go away

Someone within minutes of you may think it’s not worth bumping into you in the local shop!

If you are a weirdo, what could be worse!

Or if you got d*unk and decided to knock round on the way home!!

But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat?

"But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat? "

Just because they’re on fab, doesn’t mean they need to meet with, or fuck anyone who is local with them. I couldn’t fuck someone I’m not attracted too

It’s as simple as that. They’re not interested in you. They’re on fab for lots of different reasons, not to specifically meet you. Move on.

blackpool

a single bloke round here was seeing a girl off fab she got to clingy and showed he's fab profile to has ex wife because she got all possesive he now can't see has kids cnt be arsed with drama on my doorstep

"But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat?

Just because they’re on fab, doesn’t mean they need to meet with, or fuck anyone who is local with them. I couldn’t fuck someone I’m not attracted too

It’s as simple as that. They’re not interested in you. They’re on fab for lots of different reasons, not to specifically meet you. Move on. "

Not saying I want sex with every one? I just asking why not even one want to meet

"But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat? a single bloke round here was seeing a girl off fab she got to clingy and showed he's fab profile to has ex wife because she got all possesive he now can't see has kids cnt be arsed with drama on my doorstep"

Thats bad but be fair thats a very rare thing

It’s as simple as that. They’re not interested in you. They’re on fab for lots of different reasons, not to specifically meet you. Move on.

Not saying I want sex with every one? I just asking why not even one want to meet "

And I didn’t say you did. But obviously they aren’t interested in you, hence why they won’t meet.

Mmm but like every one from ashford lol dam I must be ugly lol

Men don't boast to their mates they are on a site and meeting women for sex ? I have had men show my profile to their mates, especially when they are d*unk. On two occasions, they let their mates message me on their phone, after all, they are a 'mate' and I am looking for men to have sex with.

So a local man ? maybe not. Just one of many reasons.

By *gnes Loves AnalWoman  over a year ago

Kingstanding

"Hey help im in ashford and I think im not ugly and im outgoing.. but every local lady or couple I message never seems to want to reply or if do never want meet but we're only minutes away? And could have fun .

Anyone else get this?"

Its not distance that appeals its the person or how they look if people are not interested in you then their opinion of you is far different to your own view on you.

Men don't boast to their mates they are on a site and meeting women for sex ? I have had men show my profile to their mates, especially when they are d*unk. On two occasions, they let their mates message me on their phone, after all, they are a 'mate' and I am looking for men to have sex with.

So a local man ? maybe not. Just one of many reasons."

That's sad .. im definitely discreet and don't tell anyone I find it more sexy that its my little secret

So a local man ? maybe not. Just one of many reasons.

That's sad .. im definitely discreet and don't tell anyone I find it more sexy that its my little secret "

But we don't know who is discreet. Every man who mails me is 'genuine'. As a single female, we have to be a little more savvy about safety, and learn from experiences.

Some wouldn’t want to bump into people off Fab in the local Tescos. ??

"But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat? a single bloke round here was seeing a girl off fab she got to clingy and showed he's fab profile to has ex wife because she got all possesive he now can't see has kids cnt be arsed with drama on my doorstep"

Is that not a risk regardless of proximity though?

"But if on fab them no one would talk as all in same boat? a single bloke round here was seeing a girl off fab she got to clingy and showed he's fab profile to has ex wife because she got all possesive he now can't see has kids cnt be arsed with drama on my doorstep

Is that not a risk regardless of proximity though? "

Yes, but the proximity makes it harder to evade I feel, more likely that people local to you will hear about it, and know you are a swinger etc.

I think if you on this and scared people will find out then rethink being on hear ... we all love sex and meeting new people so distance should not be a problem

"I think if you on this and scared people will find out then rethink being on hear ... we all love sex and meeting new people so distance should not be a problem "

I think if you are on this and dont understand that some people dont want to have sex with you ( for whatever reason) then perhaps, 'this' isnt for you

"I think if you on this and scared people will find out then rethink being on hear ... we all love sex and meeting new people so distance should not be a problem

I think if you are on this and dont understand that some people dont want to have sex with you ( for whatever reason) then perhaps, 'this' isnt for you"

"I think if you on this and scared people will find out then rethink being on hear ... we all love sex and meeting new people so distance should not be a problem

I think if you are on this and dont understand that some people dont want to have sex with you ( for whatever reason) then perhaps, 'this' isnt for you"

I do understand that people won't want sex ... im talking about every local person and i love social side also

I think if you are on this and dont understand that some people dont want to have sex with you ( for whatever reason) then perhaps, 'this' isnt for you

I do understand that people won't want sex ... im talking about every local person and i love social side also "

If every local person isn’t messaging you or meeting you, then it means they are interested. Simple.

lol yeah but there lots of people in ashford lll

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Loads of people won't meet unverified or new members either.

"lol yeah but there lots of people in ashford lll"

Then loads of people don’t want to meet you. Sorry, that’s how it is.

I do understand that people won't want sex ... im talking about every local person and i love social side also "

People have given you reasons why they dont want to meet locals.

You dont appear to have accepted them

I do understand that people won't want sex ... im talking about every local person and i love social side also

You dont appear to have accepted them"

Was thinking the same. Beat me to it.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

You dont appear to have accepted them"

And the OP is wondering why people don't want to meet him

You dont appear to have accepted them

And the OP is wondering why people don't want to meet him "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Most single guys struggle, irrespective of the distance from people who they contact. Obviously any specific area could be harder than the rest but it's safe to assume it's because you are a man.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Also op, your profile is 1 week old, which deters people too.

People you think may be local may not be, as some list their location as a different place to their real home.

Lol so true

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s as simple as that. They’re not interested in you. They’re on fab for lots of different reasons, not to specifically meet you. Move on. "

This

By *SophiexCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I would love to find a really hot local guy who had his own place to meet me/us when it suited

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I know exactly what's wrong... it's your pants, that's why you are not getting any meets, grey pants... not a good look

Seriously, if you want social meets get along to a local social or try a club.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I know exactly what's wrong... it's your pants, that's why you are not getting any meets, grey pants... not a good look

Seriously, if you want social meets get along to a local social or try a club."

I advised him on the grey pants in his other forum post. He didn’t listen then either. HE likes his grey pants!!!

Very few things perplex me more than when guys message to tell me their geographical proximity and nothing more. I have no idea why “hey, I’m less than ten miles from you” is considered to be a knicker dropping trigger!

Snap. One of our aims is to get one or two local people who we meet quite regularly. That quick midweek meeting to make us forget the annoyance of work...

You’ve been on before mate and know how hard it is for single guys. We’ve come back as a couple and it isn’t easy. Here’s to the first veri and many more meets after that!

"Hey help im in ashford and I think im not ugly and im outgoing.. but every local lady or couple I message never seems to want to reply or if do never want meet but we're only minutes away? And could have fun .

Anyone else get this?"

We don't meet local people because we wish to be discreet

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Hi we get alot of messages says your only a mile away it may be so but that doesn't mean we want to me you

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I always thought that by someone been local it would be better as there would be less time wasters however when I messaged a couple that said they were been let down they said they didn't like to meet someone too local and used the word discretion.When I took a few steps back and thought about it it made some sense as you don't really know how a meet is going to go will they let something slip if they were in a pub and saw you there and they had one to many and said something.I now have a better understanding of why local don't always meet.Bottom line any meets and what happens is between all the adults involved respect everyone preferences.

"I always thought that by someone been local it would be better as there would be less time wasters however when I messaged a couple that said they were been let down they said they didn't like to meet someone too local and used the word discretion.When I took a few steps back and thought about it it made some sense as you don't really know how a meet is going to go will they let something slip if they were in a pub and saw you there and they had one to many and said something.I now have a better understanding of why local don't always meet.Bottom line any meets and what happens is between all the adults involved respect everyone preferences."

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

So a local man ? maybe not. Just one of many reasons."

Then the men you are meeting are idiots.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Ever heard the expression “don’t shit on your own doorstep”?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Believe me they do talk! We've had this, someone outed us in our local area, they didn't care who knew they were swingers...we do

I met a guy who lives on the same road as me a few times but we just didn’t click, we still smile and wave it we pass each other so I think it depends whether people make it an issue or not, obviously it’s a different situation if you are a couple and want to to keep it discreet x

Anyone else get this?"

They probably don’t fancy you OP....

For all our play meets and the swinging friends we’ve made with the exception of 2 couples and one single lady we’ve never met anyone within 10 miles of us, how close people live doesn’t bother us but it seems to bother lots of people x

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Not saying I want sex with every one? I just asking why not even one want to meet "

As you are new to the site you may not have noticed the single guys out number ladies 100-1 so they can be very choosy when looking for guys, and you have to really sell your self both in messages and on your profile to get noticed here.

Most ladies look at your profile before reading your message if your not what they are looking for they delete the message with out reading it.

Hope this helps in your search

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I wouldn't want to meet someone living really close to me.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 08/04/18 22:14:44]

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

On the subject of distance and searches. Is there or would it be an idea to be able to set a minimum and maximum distance for searches?

ie. No closer than 20 miles and no further than 100 miles.

Then your profile doesnt show to anyone outside of that search requirement?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Anyone else get this?"

I do not like meeting people that live to close like a bit of distance between us

Nice answers to check myself. I should search more far then. I try to meet only very close people

[Removed by poster at 08/04/18 22:24:51]

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We wouldnt care if you lied next door or 400 miles away... if you are not prepaed to go to the club we are going to we are not going to meet. Theres one guy who comes up as 5 milesom us, continuously messages to meet at his as he is too shy to go to a club... thanks but no thanks.

Will probably get in trouble for saying this, but it is still good advice. If messaging a couple and you only have intentions of playing with the woman alone, stick to messaging single women Or couples who state they want that? Might be a good start. Xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

omg - can you imagine if someone said no to the OP?

'But why? We live close to each other'

'No thanks - we don't meet local people'

'But why? Why? WHY?'

"omg - can you imagine if someone said no to the OP?

'But why? Why? WHY?' "

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why

It can be a frighteningly small world sometimes and it kind stems back to the idiom " Dont shit on your doorstep "

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why"

Delilah

Quite simply....

I like my anonymity. I don't really want all and sundry knowing what I/my husband and I get up to in our personal life.

'Don't shit where you eat'

is my favourite motto for these type of threads.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Perhaps we're odd - we're happy to meet people who live local to us, and yes, we do sometimes bump into them while at work, out shopping etc. But that's fine because the people around at the time have no idea how we know each other, so it's not a problem.

And on the 8th day God did sorteth the world so that all the sexy women who wanted passionate lovers were at the furthest end of the land, along with all the men who just wanted to get their dicks wet, and all the women who just wanted their holes filling were at the other side of the land, along with all the men who wanted to be passionate lovers. And lo twas done. And everyone did curseth at the skies for royally fucking up their sex lives

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

I’m not local, and I don’t think I’d like to meet you, OP. We all have the right to say no, and none of us have to justify our decision. We’re all different, thank God!!!

"I’m not local, and I don’t think I’d like to meet you, OP. We all have the right to say no, and none of us have to justify our decision. We’re all different, thank God!!!"

chelmsford

"Perhaps we're odd - we're happy to meet people who live local to us, and yes, we do sometimes bump into them while at work, out shopping etc. But that's fine because the people around at the time have no idea how we know each other, so it's not a problem."

Yes we used to, until one couple outed us. Not very pleasant in a small village..

"Someone within minutes of you may think it’s not worth bumping into you in the local shop!

"

Years ago, someone I'd met previously, rocked up while I was cooking tea for my kids, all who were in the house.... I was fuming... Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't local.

chelmsford

"Someone within minutes of you may think it’s not worth bumping into you in the local shop!

Years ago, someone I'd met previously, rocked up while I was cooking tea for my kids, all who were in the house.... I was fuming... Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't local."

That is the problem, some people are not discreet.

We have a saying. You don’t shit where you eat

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

"Perhaps we're odd - we're happy to meet people who live local to us, and yes, we do sometimes bump into them while at work, out shopping etc. But that's fine because the people around at the time have no idea how we know each other, so it's not a problem.

Yes we used to, until one couple outed us. Not very pleasant in a small village.."

Surely the couple outed themselves too, they did not think it through.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

"You don’t shit where you eat "

Seems like a lot of people don't have toilet at home

chelmsford

"Perhaps we're odd - we're happy to meet people who live local to us, and yes, we do sometimes bump into them while at work, out shopping etc. But that's fine because the people around at the time have no idea how we know each other, so it's not a problem.

Yes we used to, until one couple outed us. Not very pleasant in a small village..

Surely the couple outed themselves too, they did not think it through."

That's the point, they didn't care who knew about their lifestyle.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

That's the point, they didn't care who knew about their lifestyle."

which is possibly the best thing about veris, on that you can decide who meets the criteria you set yourself and eliminate those that don't fill that standard you want.

Our worst experience was somebody contacting another couple we met accusing them of something and mentioning us by name. They had no basis to do so and the couple they accused were rightly pissed of accusing us of being indiscreet. As much as we liked each other, we believe that that relationship was damaged by that and although we still message each other, we sense that nothing is now going to happen.

chelmsford

That's the point, they didn't care who knew about their lifestyle. which is possibly the best thing about veris, on that you can decide who meets the criteria you set yourself and eliminate those that don't fill that standard you want.

Our worst experience was somebody contacting another couple we met accusing them of something and mentioning us by name. They had no basis to do so and the couple they accused were rightly pissed of accusing us of being indiscreet. As much as we liked each other, we believe that that relationship was damaged by that and although we still message each other, we sense that nothing is now going to happen. "

And that is sad. It's surprising what a small world the swinging scene is. We bump into friends from here, on holiday in Gran Canaria. It's a shame, because there are very few people who we trust now.

That's the point, they didn't care who knew about their lifestyle. which is possibly the best thing about veris, on that you can decide who meets the criteria you set yourself and eliminate those that don't fill that standard you want.

Our worst experience was somebody contacting another couple we met accusing them of something and mentioning us by name. They had no basis to do so and the couple they accused were rightly pissed of accusing us of being indiscreet. As much as we liked each other, we believe that that relationship was damaged by that and although we still message each other, we sense that nothing is now going to happen. "

The point being, you can never tell or be responsible for how others conduct themselves regardless of how much research you've put in. Going outside your area is a useful filter that improves you chance of staying under the radar

Who wants to meet someone for sex who you could bump into in everyday normal life ...that's why . Me an my Mrs never meet anyone local

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Ffs they don’t want to meet you , you properly wouldn’t leave them alone if they were local to you , just like you don’t get the hint they are not interested ,

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Your a guy, there are thousands of guy's and most treat Fab as a dating or free sex site. Even if you look at distance your going to struggle. Yet all the time there are guys moaning on here there getting know where.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Too close is uncomfortable .I met a guy once quite near me .what happened ...he turned out to be your usual stalker type .I have a,golden rule about distance now and I won't break it for anyone no matter how good looking they are . it's my rules accept my decision

Because I don’t want to be stalked in Sainsbury’s or John Lewis

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

You have been here two weeks. Chill... It takes a single guy months (on average) to get their first meet.

My wife and I are pretty open about our lifestyle so have no issues if we meet people from the swinging scene in Tesco or wherever. But many o

People, especially single ladies value anonymity and choose not to meet people who live close by. I do know ladies who have met someone once, declined a second meet and been stalked because the guy lived close by.

Also do remember what is being said here. There are many men for every lady here on fab. What's in your messages apart from your proximity to elicit a reply? How are you standing out from the other twenty guys who messaged a lady between her starting work and her lunch break?

By *eterbeebeeMan  over a year ago

Derby

Discretion is a must and for me local or people that can come to mine is necessary as I no longer drive. I have never bothered anyone for repeats or told anyone what I get up to or with whom but it seems I am one of the minority of discretion

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I can appreciate not wanting to meet someone if you live in a small village and they live in the same village, but if you live in a sizable town or city what are the chances of meeting someone in person?

We live in London and meet in London. There are 8 million people here. The chances of bumping into a specific field person are not much higher than winning the lottery.

"I can appreciate not wanting to meet someone if you live in a small village and they live in the same village, but if you live in a sizable town or city what are the chances of meeting someone in person?

We live in London and meet in London. There are 8 million people here. The chances of bumping into a specific field person are not much higher than winning the lottery. "

Thanks same in ashford lol

Luton

"I can appreciate not wanting to meet someone if you live in a small village and they live in the same village, but if you live in a sizable town or city what are the chances of meeting someone in person?

We live in London and meet in London. There are 8 million people here. The chances of bumping into a specific field person are not much higher than winning the lottery. "

I live in Luton and work in London. I've bumped into people I've previously encountered in swingers clubs or private meets.

One time I was at Silverstone for the grand prix and a guy my wife played with at parties spotted me and my dad in the crowd.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

We live in London and meet in London. There are 8 million people here. The chances of bumping into a specific field person are not much higher than winning the lottery.

I live in Luton and work in London. I've bumped into people I've previously encountered in swingers clubs or private meets.

One time I was at Silverstone for the grand prix and a guy my wife played with at parties spotted me and my dad in the crowd. "

Do you play the lottery?

Would you share your numbers with me

'But why? Why? WHY?' "

Why would you say that

Luton

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Why would you say that "

OP does himself no favours by apparently not accepting the explanations of experienced swingers.

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Why would you say that

OP does himself no favours by apparently not accepting the explanations of experienced swingers. "

If you read my profile im not new to fabswingers! Iv been here before and had lots of meetings.. but always the same problem with people who live near by ... if someone says no I respect that! This post is asking why you think local people don't fancy meeting locals... now that is sorted I hope no one ever says im a pusy stalker cos if they do they chatting bull shit!!

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Why would you say that

OP does himself no favours by apparently not accepting the explanations of experienced swingers. "

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Why would you say that

OP does himself no favours by apparently not accepting the explanations of experienced swingers.

If you read my profile im not new to fabswingers! Iv been here before and had lots of meetings.. but always the same problem with people who live near by ... if someone says no I respect that! This post is asking why you think local people don't fancy meeting locals... now that is sorted I hope no one ever says im a pusy stalker cos if they do they chatting bull shit!!"

I think the problem is, you argue with every single answer people are giving you, you're coming across as pushy and entitled, it isn't attractive.

'But why? Why? WHY?'

Why would you say that

If you read my profile im not new to fabswingers! Iv been here before and had lots of meetings.. but always the same problem with people who live near by ... if someone says no I respect that! This post is asking why you think local people don't fancy meeting locals... now that is sorted I hope no one ever says im a pusy stalker cos if they do they chatting bull shit!!

I think the problem is, you argue with every single answer people are giving you, you're coming across as pushy and entitled, it isn't attractive. "

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Anyone else get this?"

Can only speak for ourselves here.

We don’t play locally because we don’t really like the thought of bumping into someone while out shopping, a day on the beach, etc etc.

We are both in very public jobs. It’s a matter of trust I guess.

We are not prepared to trust anyone with our lives not when we can easily travel for an hour or 2 and feel completely comfortable.

You really genuinely believe that?

You sound very innocent and nieve. Not everyone is genuine and discreet. There are some extremely 'weird' (for want of a better word) characters on this site. You can't trust anyone to start with on here.

Anyone else get this?

Can only speak for ourselves here.

We don’t play locally because we don’t really like the thought of bumping into someone while out shopping, a day on the beach, etc etc.

We are both in very public jobs. It’s a matter of trust I guess.

We are not prepared to trust anyone with our lives not when we can easily travel for an hour or 2 and feel completely comfortable. "

Totally get that.

There is a huge difference between playing here on the island and a short trip to Southampton or Portsmouth or further afield.

Won't go as far to say we wont get involved with others here, but wouldn't lose any sleep if we didn't. The only thing for us is the cost of leaving to do mainland meets, clubs and social meets are our best bet in getting some kind of connection to carry things forward.

By *antingpleasureMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

take it as it is most swingers on here are not looking for single males and if they are there is an abundance of them to choose from so just accept whats meant to be will be... (maybe one day you'll get a message out of the blue from a very sexy lady from just around the corner) much higher odds than the euro lottery but who knows

Maybe not local enough ust a thought

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"We don't meet anyone local to us

Why? If you like them why not?

Because we live in a small village and people talk so we only meet when we go away"

The only swingers in the village!

I used to live in a place near Wigton which was four houses a school and phonebox so can understand what you mean.

Even now living in a marker town, I find it worrying when the who'd near shows somebody is less than a mile away!

Much better to have my fun when I'm at my flat in town. London is so anonymous!

» Add a new message to this topic