FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why don't ladies meet? Or let you down last minute!

Why don't ladies meet? Or let you down last minute!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it becoming so hard to find ladies that will meet on here? You can spend lots of time chatting and when it comes down to a meet arranged they let you down or ignore you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Why is it becoming so hard to find ladies that will meet on here? You can spend lots of time chatting and when it comes down to a meet arranged they let you down or ignore you!

"

Because most of them are actually men.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Or because most prefer meeting off here?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your contacting the wrong ladies

"Bitches be crazy"...

Dr.Sheldon Cooper.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes beginning to think more are men!

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Some may been, some may be nervous! I used to spend longer chatting first but now cut to the chase and arrange a phone call or social meet sooner, saves wasting time on someone you aren't going to be compatible with

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I’ve met quite a few women through this sight over the years I’ve been here the ones pretending to be men are easy to spot, men and women have a very different way of communication especially sexually

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes beginning to think more are men! "

Always ask for a phone check early on. If they say they can't give out their number say they can call you and with old theirs.

I hate being let down after long great chatting.. and yes unfortunately there alot of guys acting as couples or women witch is sad and prophetic . If you do get let down im sure you have lots of people who would meet you as great profile

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 10:59:55]

Go to a club

Instantly check them out by asking to chat on the phone to confirm it is an actually woman you are chatting to,they will understand if they have nothing to hide..if genuine and a meeter, they will gladly swap numbers with you

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I have to say if I had a pound for every time I’d made an arrangement to meet someone (a day but not a specific time of place) and then they ghosted me or sent me a flakey excuse I’d be rich. I will also say that couples are by far the worst in my experience.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I have a few meet next week. Praying it comes off xx

Doncaster

"Instantly check them out by asking to chat on the phone to confirm it is an actually woman you are chatting to,they will understand if they have nothing to hide..if genuine and a meeter, they will gladly swap numbers with you"

7 years on the site and I’ve never once exchanged numbers, nor would I, common sense is all you need

"Instantly check them out by asking to chat on the phone to confirm it is an actually woman you are chatting to,they will understand if they have nothing to hide..if genuine and a meeter, they will gladly swap numbers with you

7 years on the site and I’ve never once exchanged numbers, nor would I, common sense is all you need "

20 years of swinging ..we have always chatted before any meet..so what works for you and works for us is down to personnel preferences ..you can give out a number that is not your main number if worried about it like another sim card for swinging

Doncaster

"Instantly check them out by asking to chat on the phone to confirm it is an actually woman you are chatting to,they will understand if they have nothing to hide..if genuine and a meeter, they will gladly swap numbers with you

7 years on the site and I’ve never once exchanged numbers, nor would I, common sense is all you need

20 years of swinging ..we have always chatted before any meet..so what works for you and works for us is down to personnel preferences ..you can give out a number that is not your main number if worried about it like another sim card for swinging "

I could but I don’t want to like you said it’s anout what works for me. Looses me a few meets it’s no skin of my nose

"Why is it becoming so hard to find ladies that will meet on here? You can spend lots of time chatting and when it comes down to a meet arranged they let you down or ignore you!

"

Maybe try meeting a couple where the female part is happy to meet on her own, I know Shaz is if it's a sexy lady she would be there like a shot!

[Removed by poster at 11/04/18 12:23:37]

"20 years of swinging ..we have always chatted before any meet..so what works for you and works for us is down to personnel preferences ..you can give out a number that is not your main number if worried about it like another sim card for swinging "

Yes us to, we been on the scene now about 18 year and only chat before a meet, only give our number out once we meet someone and know him/her/them to be ok.

The few spoil it for the many x

Because most of them are actually men. "

Very very true.....the easy way to catch them out simples really..........just ask to speak to the female on the phone and ha ha WHOOOOOOOSH they are gone or you are blocked.

Because most of them are actually men.

Very very true.....the easy way to catch them out simples really..........just ask to speak to the female on the phone and ha ha WHOOOOOOOSH they are gone or you are blocked. "

Not full proof, I'm deaf so therefore not that simple x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Instantly check them out by asking to chat on the phone to confirm it is an actually woman you are chatting to,they will understand if they have nothing to hide..if genuine and a meeter, they will gladly swap numbers with you"

I will never give my number out to strangers on a swinging site, nor will I faff about with a play phone and I’ve been doing this for years.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"Your contacting the wrong ladies "

This

» Add a new message to this topic