FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Does my age count against me ?

Does my age count against me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emaleinthedark OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I’m 24 years old, but I find that some people, who I have spoken to on FAB, are put off by my age.

I wonder if it’s the lack of “experience” or sleeping with someone, who is of my age, is like sleeping with their son/daughter/cousin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 19:41:46]

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 19:41:51]

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"I’m 24 years old, but I find that some people, who I have spoken to on FAB, are put off by my age.

I wonder if it’s the lack of “experience” or sleeping with someone, who is of my age, is like sleeping with their son/daughter/cousin. "

I hope it doesn't - I think it's more about the person than their age myself.

I can however see the point that for some more mature people they may have kids your age or older.

Keep going - they'll be plenty that like you the way/age you are...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd hazard a guess that most men of any age wouldn't blink an eye at fucking a woman in her 20s. I certainly wouldn't (Ooo charming! ). But alas, woe is me, you're not looking for guys. You're looking to run through fields of wheat with all those reckless ladies

I don't know if my ex was anything to go by but you may find women much more sensitive to the idea of messing up the mind of a young woman (I argued that it wasn't about age it was about maturity... but she wasn't having it). You may also find the women in couples much more threatened by your age. Dunno. But those issues kinda came up with my ex and she was pretty darn chilled about everything else.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I agree with SoulfulKinky.

Most men should be after you like a shot.

You could do with a photo shoot though.

Shame I'm so far away or I'd offer my services.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Hubby I’m sure would go for younger girls or couples, I tend to prefer our own age group. Maybe it’s insecurity on my part, maybe I feel we would have more in common with someone our own age. I can’t really give a definitive answer. Try clubs and socials though. Good luck.

Shaz just turned 19 when we first joined the scene and we didn't have a problem although we was mainly seeking single guys.

You limit yourself to only women between 20 and 38 who want a lesbian meet.

The age range is limiting plus you are looking for a super Unicorn. Perhaps a gay site would be better for you??

It's probably because you're only looking for females and there are far fewer females on here looking for just females than there are females looking for men. I don't think you're age is necessarily against you and you look and sound very nice xxx

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I don't think age is an issue at all, I think more likely people don't believe who you are as looking at profile myself I wouldn't believe you are who you say you are!

Good luck either way!

Jayne

London

"I don't think age is an issue at all, I think more likely people don't believe who you are as looking at profile myself I wouldn't believe you are who you say you are!

Good luck either way!

Jayne "

Really ?! Why is that ? I assure you, I am all real.

London

"It's probably because you're only looking for females and there are far fewer females on here looking for just females than there are females looking for men. I don't think you're age is necessarily against you and you look and sound very nice xxx"

I know it’s weird. But I would prefer to be in a relationship with a man to have sex with. I don’t know, maybe that would change in the future. But I was heterosexual relationship for many years and I’m keen to explore my BI-side.

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

Age is just a number ... I personally go for older woman but if we got on then of course I would love 2 meet u

I’m 23 and found that 99% off people don’t message back because off my age that it I’m a fuck ugly cunt one off them

How do you know they're put off by your age? It might be something else.

Do you check people's age range they are looking for before you mail them?

London

*thought it wasn’t long term...

London

"How do you know they're put off by your age? It might be something else.

Do you check people's age range they are looking for before you mail them?"

They have told me this. Well the majority have.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We've never asked the age of people we play with in clubs. We leave that to the door staff.

"I’m 24 years old, but I find that some people, who I have spoken to on FAB, are put off by my age.

I wonder if it’s the lack of “experience” or sleeping with someone, who is of my age, is like sleeping with their son/daughter/cousin. "

If anything it works in my favour, and I’m 21

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It wouldn’t put me off but I doubt anyone under 40 would give me a look in anyway so.....

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I think you have set to only meet FF Couples? You would widen pool if setting it to look for single women? Good luck - Fabswingers has been great for us.

Some will be put off, some won't.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I'd also say, that in addition to your very narrow preferences, a number will be hesitant due to your veris. Not implying you're fake but they're the catch22 of all new joiners. I'd get to a social, get veri'd by more people, especially those with more veris. Those people may even introduce you to suitable people.

By *ltGirl24Woman  over a year ago

Redcar

I've had a lot of people say I'm too young (personal taste, fair enough) or assume I'm fake too. Getting the verifications by going to socials helped massively! There are plenty of people who will be interested once they realise you're not too good to be true

Xx

By *J8929Man  over a year ago

london

24 year old bird on here will have no problem attracting potential whatever’s.

24 year old bloke has fairly good chance of being totally ignored on here for at least 6 years haha

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

People are always looking at what is going against them.

Start looking at what is going for you

I’m 38 and would have no problems meeting a 24 year old. I know people that age that are hugely experienced. Even starting at a legal age (and many don’t) you could have 8 years sexual experience and the truth is that some people are great right away and others need to learn about sex.

But some people like the idea of innocence and someone who is a bit younger.

But I can’t see being 24 as any kind of problem except that maybe some people (like me) tended to look for 25-45 year olds but I lowered my scale to 18 as I was missing out 22-24 year olds especially and there was a 20 year old I had some message and cam contact with although we didn’t meet.

» Add a new message to this topic