FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why dont women seem to message us?

Why dont women seem to message us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could there be something stipping women from messaging us? Never have any luck x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could there be something stipping women from messaging us? Never have any luck x"
I have same issue ! ??

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

Woman do message first but they have too be attracted too you're profile / picture . You have too stand out from all the other people on here

dont hate the player, hate the game

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would women prefer a normal not x rated pic as profile pic x

"Would women prefer a normal not x rated pic as profile pic x"
. Not really x rated ?

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

"Would women prefer a normal not x rated pic as profile pic x"

I know some woman don't like cock pfp so maybe they are the same about pussy pics .. I'm not sure .

"Could there be something stipping women from messaging us? Never have any luck x"

Not many women like being called slags so would suggest you completely rethink your public pics if you are really looking for women!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don’t think there’s that many women out there looking for couples.

I do message people first but I know a lot of ladies don’t as they have all on answering their incoming x

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

There could be a number of reasons why. Some women don’t like seeing cum pictures and only cock pictures from the male, multiple cock pictures and short one or two line profiles, which suggest no effect. It’s usually advisable to keep certain pictures in ‘friend’s only’ and have more body shots of the male, i.e. torso, bum, etc. And text explaining what you can offer prospective play partners, without being too explicit, usually helps.

Your user name suggests you're looking for something particular that women can't provide and doesn't really interest a lot and your profile text and veris don't do anything to dispel that impression...

As a single female I actually find your public pics pretty off putting , sorry to say ....

Like someone else said your username makes you sound inexperienced which is a red flag to a single female.

I want bullet proof couples who know what they are doing other wise you end up with drama and disasters ...

I haven't looked at your profile but your user name would suggest to me that you are looking for a certain type of single male for a specific type of play

"As a single female I actually find your public pics pretty off putting , sorry to say ....

Like someone else said your username makes you sound inexperienced which is a red flag to a single female.

I want bullet proof couples who know what they are doing other wise you end up with drama and disasters ... "

this.

Maybe try to aim your profile at your market audience

All women are different. I hate explicit pics but many like them. What kind of pics do you like of women? Then tailor the style of your pics accordingly to attract them.

Your username, profile and pics for starters

"I don’t think there’s that many women out there looking for couples.

I do message people first but I know a lot of ladies don’t as they have all on answering their incoming x"

You make it sound like most of the women need firesupport mr

» Add a new message to this topic