FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veris for every meet?

Veris for every meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you meet with the same person several times is it customary to write a veri for every time you meet?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldnt say so

Too many (from same people)can be an overkill and put other off .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i guess it wouldnt hurt as they can choose wether to display it or not .

just keep it short and sweet

Thouroughly enjoyed our second meet

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, but it varies. I don’t need any more veris so don’t bother with them anymore.

Thanks guys

We're seeing so many profiles with multiple veris from the same people. Weren't sure whether it was a norm.

Wanna play by the rules as they say

Lamp post pissing. Marking their territory.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I usually just give a social verification. On occasion I will give a play verification. But I meet some people several times I don’t see the need to verify all the time.

"If you meet with the same person several times is it customary to write a veri for every time you meet?

Thanks."

You could always send a private message instead of a verification

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

No I wouldn’t. I really don’t see the point but its each to their own

"If you meet with the same person several times is it customary to write a veri for every time you meet?

Thanks.

You could always send a private message instead of a verification "

Sorry

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’ve had people do it to me so I am conscious to hide their other ones as not to appear too weird

I was knocked back by a couple for having too many varifications.. So it could have an opposite effect . It's a sex site ffs...lol x

Yorkshire

"I was knocked back by a couple for having too many varifications.. So it could have an opposite effect . It's a sex site ffs...lol x"

Same.

"I was knocked back by a couple for having too many varifications.. So it could have an opposite effect . It's a sex site ffs...lol x"

Doesn't mean that people have to fuck everyone that mails them. I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris on display.

"I was knocked back by a couple for having too many varifications.. So it could have an opposite effect . It's a sex site ffs...lol x

Doesn't mean that people have to fuck everyone that mails them. I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris on display. "

Good job people can't hide verifications then

In the end, they're verifications that the person is who they say they are, not trip advisor reviews, why would you need to verify them again? Are they more genuine the 2nd or 3rd time?

If veris are hidden can't it be misleading? I mean someone might have twenty verifications when in fact they've met two people.

"I was knocked back by a couple for having too many varifications.. So it could have an opposite effect . It's a sex site ffs...lol x

Doesn't mean that people have to fuck everyone that mails them. I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris on display.

Good job people can't hide verifications then "

I said 4 veris on display. As in showing on their profile.

Or if they just have the summary showing and it's more than 4.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Nah, a couple of times is fine in my opinion. Any more than that and it feels like marking territory to me and that's a bit weird!

No. You can if you want to, for your own enjoyment, but I wouldn't bother.

[Removed by poster at 19/06/18 19:37:04]

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is up to you but we certainly don't we meet a couple regularly but aside from the first couple of the time we met we have not left veris.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

There's only a handful of profiles we've verified more than once over the years.

I usually do one for the social then re-verify if we meet again for more than a social. I would expect that they would only show the recent veri

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Or if they just have the summary showing and it's more than 4. "

Regardless of how long they've been on site?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Thanks."

When you click 'Verify genuine', you are confirming that person/couple are who they purport to be in their profile. Repeat veris look a bit desperate, and like has been mentioned, 'territory marking'

I’ve sent private veri’s to people I’ve met more than once, just as a reminder of our time.

I think verifications from different people are a better way to show a broader opinion.

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/06/18 20:00:26]

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"In the end, they're verifications that the person is who they say they are, not trip advisor reviews, why would you need to verify them again? Are they more genuine the 2nd or 3rd time?"

Do you mean 4 a night ??

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Only if you are marking your territory.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 19/06/18 20:17:29]

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

No more than 2 per same people

Regardless of how long they've been on site? "

Yes.

I understand if the first verification was from a social and then the second one was from a play meet, but I don't see any reason to have any more than that from the same person.

I have a limit on 2 per person. Usually because the first meet is a.social.then I veri again.for an actual play meet if they want me too. Some.do.some.dont x

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

Mine are getting me in trouble . I'm getting blocked when I put one up... think mine are starting to look bad .. feel free letting me know what you think

Got the idea. Thanks everyone

so you like to fuck the newbies before they start or the morons who keep deleting profiles and making new ones?

i wonder how many you would have showing if you showed your summary making you a hypocrite, do you even ask them how many people theyve fucked in their lifetime?

its amazing how many people dont actually read verifications, theres webcam veris and meet ones which also entail being social too not just sexual meets.

but to have many verifications means they fuck everything in sight? because people are too lazy to read and make assumptions

my assumptions, i always wonder about people who dont show theirs, always makes me think of she i shall not name making it to 2000 bareback meets in less than a year.

on here it sucks for people who dont have any veris, and it sucks for people who have many

it really doesnt matter how many a persons got

i think they are great, i avoid people who say they had their holes filled with spunk or they had filled someone with theirs.

brilliant way pointing out people i dont want to meet

By *rsannemacCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

we don't to be honest, we generally only leave one or two if the first is purely a social x

We do repeat veris. A couple of reasons, but definitely not marking our territory - we are big on the freedom of having multiple partners and are always pleased when our playmates have fun elsewhere. So that would be bizarre for anyone to think we are marking our territory.

So the first reasons we do repeat veris is because it tells others that we are the type of swingers who enjoy having regular friendships within the swing scene, and this is the sort of information that we want others to know about us. If we only have one veri per person I would worry that it looks like we have a series of one-off meets. The other reason we like repeat veris, because they tell a story.

We don’t display all our verifications as some don’t add to our story, but we never had anyone comment about the number of our verifications. It’s strange to think that if we were to hide all but a few verifications, we’d get an entirely different group of interest, when we’d still be the same people.

Mrs

so you like to fuck the newbies before they start or the morons who keep deleting profiles and making new ones?

i wonder how many you would have showing if you showed your summary making you a hypocrite, do you even ask them how many people theyve fucked in their lifetime?

its amazing how many people dont actually read verifications, theres webcam veris and meet ones which also entail being social too not just sexual meets.

but to have many verifications means they fuck everything in sight? because people are too lazy to read and make assumptions

my assumptions, i always wonder about people who dont show theirs, always makes me think of she i shall not name making it to 2000 bareback meets in less than a year.

on here it sucks for people who dont have any veris, and it sucks for people who have many

i think they are great, i avoid people who say they had their holes filled with spunk or they had filled someone with theirs.

"

You seem angry. Not sure what your rant is about. Have fun.

"Mine are getting me in trouble . I'm getting blocked when I put one up... think mine are starting to look bad .. feel free letting me know what you think "

Do whatever makes you happy. If someone blocks you it just means you're not compatible.

"Mine are getting me in trouble . I'm getting blocked when I put one up... think mine are starting to look bad .. feel free letting me know what you think

Do whatever makes you happy. If someone blocks you it just means you're not compatible. "

Exactly this...... .

We can’t all be the same - ur profile n veris should represent what you are - if people don’t like it, then they ate not for you......but lots will like it!!!

Enjoy fab and get out of it what you want - n have fun

Out of curiosity, what is it that puts you off about more than 4 displayed veris,or a summary showing more than 4? Is it because you don’t want to meet someone who’s had a lot of partners, or is it the act of showing numbers of verifications that makes you not want to meet someone. I mean would you mind if all verifications were hidden and summary was hidden, but they had had a lot of meets nontheless?

Mrs

Harpenden

"Mine are getting me in trouble . I'm getting blocked when I put one up... think mine are starting to look bad .. feel free letting me know what you think

Do whatever makes you happy. If someone blocks you it just means you're not compatible.

Exactly this...... .

We can’t all be the same - ur profile n veris should represent what you are - if people don’t like it, then they ate not for you......but lots will like it!!!

Enjoy fab and get out of it what you want - n have fun "

This is sex site yes I have meet a few people and only fucked one .. so y am i getting shit from people

Exactly this...... .

This is sex site yes I have meet a few people and only fucked one .. so y am i getting shit from people "

No idea - We can’t please everyone!!

I wouldn’t say 13 Veris in 5 months is a lot - just ignore any abuse - delete and block!!

Like someone above said - they not for you!!!

Harpenden

Exactly this...... .

This is sex site yes I have meet a few people and only fucked one .. so y am i getting shit from people

I wouldn’t say 13 Veris in 5 months is a lot - just ignore any abuse - delete and block!!

"

True but I think I'm getting bit pissed off getting somewhere then getting gosted .. 13 think is like 20 isn't it haha .. o well is all good

"

Same....by that logic I guess we're off the list now just for going to a social and not fucking anyone

Exactly this...... .

True but I think I'm getting bit pissed off getting somewhere then getting gosted .. 13 think is like 20 isn't it haha .. o well is all good "

You could always hide your verifications if you think that would stop you getting ghosted when you are getting somewhere.

Mrs

Harpenden

That's a good point I'll see if it carrys on and if it does I'll give it a go .. thank you loads for the comments

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't even do veris for any of my meets... I find it unnecessary to share a catalogue of who I've slept with for the public dormain

"

I like to go to clubs and socials.. That's why I have a lot of varifications.. I haven't slept with them all ... Well not all if them ...lol ... Hey I'm having a great time and always practice safe sex and use protection..Hell I'm a single guy and not harming anyone.. If you like my profile let's chat .. If you don't like it don't let it bother you and move on .. Simple .. Life is too short and I'm certainly living it .. X

Good job people can't hide verifications then "

They can hide them

Thanks."

my last 3 meetings I never even got a verification back even though I see two of them every few weeks.so I never Veri more then once.

"

I like to go to clubs and socials.. That's why I have a lot of varifications.. I haven't slept with them all ... Well not all if them ...lol ... Hey I'm having a great time and always practice safe sex and use protection..Hell I'm a single guy and not harming anyone.. If you like my profile let's chat .. If you don't like it don't let it bother you and move on .. Simple .. Life is too short and I'm certainly living it .. X "

this is the point im trying to make, people judge and make assumptions. a lot of mine in my summary are people who deleted account and reverified me, some 4 times at least! serial account deletions

but its counted as an extra person even if it is the same person

then all the social verifications

but i had someone going round telling people they wouldnt fuck anyone whod been verified by me because im a "big hitter" supposedly fucked 100 people

well then if she wants to count she needs to go all the way back to my teens

whether i meet a person socially or fucked them, im a single female and even if i wasnt its my body.

verifications point out that a person could be someone you want to meet or not.

those who hide their summaries and wont meet anyone with more than blah blah are being a hypocrite about it all

because i can bet theyve fucked more than their reason of too many veris to not meet someone off here

or is it acceptable one rule for one one rule for another and being high and mighty, fucking hypocrisy! literally

Out of curiosity, what is it that puts you off about more than 4 displayed veris,or a summary showing more than 4? Is it because you don’t want to meet someone who’s had a lot of partners, or is it the act of showing numbers of verifications that makes you not want to meet someone. I mean would you mind if all verifications were hidden and summary was hidden, but they had had a lot of meets nontheless?

Mrs"

You understand what I mean- it's the showing veris. I don't care if someone met 1,000 people. Pretty much no-one on here has fucked less than 4 people.

"

I like to go to clubs and socials.. That's why I have a lot of varifications.. I haven't slept with them all ... Well not all if them ...lol ... Hey I'm having a great time and always practice safe sex and use protection..Hell I'm a single guy and not harming anyone.. If you like my profile let's chat .. If you don't like it don't let it bother you and move on .. Simple .. Life is too short and I'm certainly living it .. X

this is the point im trying to make, people judge and make assumptions. a lot of mine in my summary are people who deleted account and reverified me, some 4 times at least! serial account deletions

but its counted as an extra person even if it is the same person

then all the social verifications

but i had someone going round telling people they wouldnt fuck anyone whod been verified by me because im a "big hitter" supposedly fucked 100 people

well then if she wants to count she needs to go all the way back to my teens

whether i meet a person socially or fucked them, im a single female and even if i wasnt its my body.

verifications point out that a person could be someone you want to meet or not.

those who hide their summaries and wont meet anyone with more than blah blah are being a hypocrite about it all

because i can bet theyve fucked more than their reason of too many veris to not meet someone off here

or is it acceptable one rule for one one rule for another and being high and mighty, fucking hypocrisy! literally"

You are making your own high and mighty assumptions. If you feel so guilty about having so many veris why show them?

100 is nothing. Veris include socials or chatting to someone in a club. A person could easily meet that many people in a couple of busy club nights. And re-verifications from meeting the same person a few times.

If you want to meet people that like lots of veris, show them. It will put off the kind of people that make you angry.

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

People need to actually think, I have been on hear over 6 years and in the last few years only tend to attend socials and clubs. So in one even I could get a few verifications but I don't show them all that's true. You know why because it's due to small minded people on fab who go out of their way to say I'm a tramp

Do I have sex with all that I meet? No but so what if I did it's a bloody sex site!!

Mrs

You understand what I mean- it's the showing veris. I don't care if someone met 1,000 people. Pretty much no-one on here has fucked less than 4 people. "

Do you feel you wouldn’t get on or connect with the type of person who shows more than 4 veris?

Mrs

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We have loads of veris but not massive players popping to socials frequently the odd parties and some club visits for meets so most of our veris are just by meeting people not playing so don’t show all of them just a few to prove we are who we say we are lol. We don’t get that much interest tbh as some find the mr intimidating when really he is a pussy car lol lol. Any 1 know us. Know exactly that. Any 1 else if interested it’s always polite chat if not interested it’s also polite chat and no worries

"People need to actually think, I have been on hear over 6 years and in the last few years only tend to attend socials and clubs. So in one even I could get a few verifications but I don't show them all that's true. You know why because it's due to small minded people on fab who go out of their way to say I'm a tramp

Do I have sex with all that I meet? No but so what if I did it's a bloody sex site!!

"

Well said.. We have verified each other from A huge social event a couple of weeks ago. We also have a lot of friends in common . We have never played but had a right laugh didn't we .. But I'm a tart anyway what do I care ?... lol x

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"People need to actually think, I have been on hear over 6 years and in the last few years only tend to attend socials and clubs. So in one even I could get a few verifications but I don't show them all that's true. You know why because it's due to small minded people on fab who go out of their way to say I'm a tramp

Well said.. We have verified each other from A huge social event a couple of weeks ago. We also have a lot of friends in common . We have never played but had a right laugh didn't we .. But I'm a tart anyway what do I care ?... lol x "

We certainly have Mr Nice and a damn good giggle was had too!

Tart you? Too right you are

Two tarts in a jam tart box

"We have loads of veris but not massive players popping to socials frequently the odd parties and some club visits for meets so most of our veris are just by meeting people not playing so don’t show all of them just a few to prove we are who we say we are lol. We don’t get that much interest tbh as some find the mr intimidating when really he is a pussy car lol lol. Any 1 know us. Know exactly that. Any 1 else if interested it’s always polite chat if not interested it’s also polite chat and no worries "

Well said .. What a great couple these 2 are .. We have never played together .. Well not yet anyhow .. lol .. But we seem to get on like a house on fire.. My sort of couple socially and he really is a pussy car...

Kind regards

Mr Nice 68 ...

Private joke ..lol

Yorkshire

There’s some weird lady on here going round telling people ‘if you meet GG I’m not meeting you’. Never met her. Don’t know her from Adam.

All because ‘she sounds like a slag’. 10 years on here and tons of SOCIAL and PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE veris.

What an absolute plonker. I might write her a veri just to make her look like she has more seen as it’s so horrific lol. Silly git!

"There’s some weird lady on here going round telling people ‘if you meet GG I’m not meeting you’. Never met her. Don’t know her from Adam.

All because ‘she sounds like a slag’. 10 years on here and tons of SOCIAL and PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE veris.

What an absolute plonker. I might write her a veri just to make her look like she has more seen as it’s so horrific lol. Silly git! "

It's the high and mighty ones that hide their pictures that I'm not happy to meet .They seem to like to have a nosey .. And the ones that don't show varifications.. They are the ones that you need to be weary of.

Happy swinging Goodnitegirl.. Good for you x

"There’s some weird lady on here going round telling people ‘if you meet GG I’m not meeting you’. Never met her. Don’t know her from Adam.

What an absolute plonker. I might write her a veri just to make her look like she has more seen as it’s so horrific lol. Silly git! "

How do you know she's doing that? Do you know who she is? If she's mailing people on here being abusive they should report her.

If people listen to what she's saying they're not the type of people you'd want to meet anyway, surely.

You can, but its up to them to display them. If it was me, I would hide the other varies off that one person and show the latest one instead

By *ot noodlesCouple  over a year ago

bath

"I wouldnt say so

Too many (from same people)can be an overkill and put other off ."

Totally agree with this

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

A veri to us has always been to verify someone is genuine, people who do actually meet and are who they say they are.

It's not a scoring system for grading potential meets as everyone is different and everyone will connect with different people differently.

So with that in mind generally we will only veri once.

The only exception to that is if it's people we have known a long time and we know our veri on their profile is old, We have on occasion given it a refresh.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I do repeat veris for two reasons. One, to show that we're both still active and/or still enjoying each other's company (it's nice to know someone isn't just a one meet person). Two, if I'm verifying for different reasons. I met and played with this guy is different from and then he hosted my gangbang.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"A veri to us has always been to verify someone is genuine, people who do actually meet and are who they say they are.

It's not a scoring system for grading potential meets as everyone is different and everyone will connect with different people differently.

So with that in mind generally we will only veri once.

The only exception to that is if it's people we have known a long time and we know our veri on their profile is old, We have on occasion given it a refresh."

This is what I feel too, and when someone has verified somebody multiple times it looks to me like they are trying to show the world that they have something a bit more going on.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We'll usually give a social meet veri and another one if we play. After that we don't usually write repeat ones unless it's been a long time between meets.

Wouldn't know. Haven't any

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Don't see why not veri each time, especially if you have enjoyed the time together, it might be a long time between.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's up to you but I've met people over years and left it at 1 or sometime 2 veris.

People want to see them as an indication that you meet, reliability etc.

By *rogMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I wouldnt say so

Too many (from same people)can be an overkill and put other off ."

Agreed

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

"I wouldnt say so

Too many (from same people)can be an overkill and put other off .

Agreed "

you don’t have to show all your verifications but if your meeting even if it is the same people new verifications just proves your still active on the site wether that would be meeting for socials or club meets or play meets. Come across so many profiles from friend requests or winks that don’t have pics and most recent verifications from 4/5/6 years ago lol lol

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We tend to verify every meet, keep the summary visible but not the veris. A slight frustration is the last 2 club visits we did, none of the guys we played with were site users, so no veris ensued. Agree with the point that they at least show you are meeting and active on the site. Got a club visit in about 10 days so very excited about that and a lot off here will be attending

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

To be fair I've only ever left varifications for half the people I've met. There's something about leaving a product review for someone feels a bit off. I don't mind but I generally only leave one if they have left me one or we have talked about leaving one. As to leaving one every time you meet the same person seems mad to me.

I only really leave verifications for people that I'm meeting for the first time. Afterwards, if we meet again than I don't really feel the need to mostly because we've gone beyond the point of strangers and I don't really feel the need to verify them anymore as i assume the first one would be enough.

By *xkinkycouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

no not everytime, if anything is different or feel there needs to be more said then yes but otherwise not needed xx

» Add a new message to this topic