FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > windows live messenger

windows live messenger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unterslick OP   Couple  over a year ago

tullamore

right just logged in to it,,and it tells me that my account has been suspended,as it seems iv been sending spam,,fair enough if i was,lol,but how the hell can i get that accounts details on another pc,but not on my home pc,,any ideas as im stumped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im been like it for week cant even sort it out ,not send no spam.had to make new one in the end

that happened to me it was a messenger virus and it had been sending spam emails got rid of the virus but just ended up just making a new email address to be safe

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Check your pc for malaware. And once/if you gain access to your windows live email change your password.

Tht happened to me I had to change my password think I had to phone windows

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

There is only one way to get rid of it as far as i am aware.

Virus checkers wont find it as it sits inside the windows messenger system.

You need to save your contacts list to the pc and then delete the msn from your pc then reinstall and reload the contacts.

Hope this helps. x

tullamore

"There is only one way to get rid of it as far as i am aware.

You need to save your contacts list to the pc and then delete the msn from your pc then reinstall and reload the contacts.

Hope this helps. x"

cheers how do i save contacts to pc,,im a newb to virusis,,as its nothing in the past lol

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

From memory i think its on the msn live windows options.

Hope that helps

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Yep we had this, I left the old email address suspended as I could not remember the security details and created a new one. Funnily it only effected windows live on the adlut profile we have on our laptop. Our normal everyday profile was unaffected.

tullamore

"Yep we had this, I left the old email address suspended as I could not remember the security details and created a new one. Funnily it only effected windows live on the adlut profile we have on our laptop. Our normal everyday profile was unaffected."

yeah i have 2 others that i use daily,and they are fine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had this about a month ago. On the message i think it says somewhere to click to reactivate. I remember clicking and having to type some rubbish ect. But i got it back the same day and didnt loose anything.

Not sure but i think you might need a second email account for them to send details to. Dont worry if i sorted mine anyone else can

tullamore

yeah but they have updated security on messenger now,you have to enter your phone number now,they send you a code and you enter it then,waiting 2 days for the text lol

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

ull have to go into the windowslive webpage and access ur account from there and u should have an email about it. follow the link in it (i think lol) ull have to answer a lot of security questions and then change ur password.

tullamore

yeah tried all thhat yesterday,lol,il try again when hangover goes,lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Hope this helps. x"

Indeed...we copped for some Malware/trojan a few months back..it kept saying the computer was open to attack..it was a little program that glues itself to windows defender..and wont allow you to alter anything, then it gives you a number to ring...

DONT!!...you will have your bank account rinsed.

I would google the problem first to see if its easily corrected..if not a reinstall is the only answer im afraid.

tullamore

Hope this helps. x

Indeed...we copped for some Malware/trojan a few months back..it kept saying the computer was open to attack..it was a little program that glues itself to windows defender..and wont allow you to alter anything, then it gives you a number to ring...

DONT!!...you will have your bank account rinsed.

I would google the problem first to see if its easily corrected..if not a reinstall is the only answer im afraid."

nah its a text they send you,and no cred in my phone,lol,and its registered to keith which is not my name either,so theyl have a job gettin me if it is a scam,

anyway i have 3 other messengers,so il just use one of them,lol

» Add a new message to this topic