FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Being a Site Supporter......Is it worth it?

Being a Site Supporter......Is it worth it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good Evening Everyone I hope that you are all well.

I have been a member of the site now for about a year and if I am honest I have not had much luck, however, whilst I am here most days I actually enjoy reading the forums and indulging in the chat and have not sent that many messages.....

My question (sorry seems long winded) is if I become a site supporter

a. Is this seen as favourable amongst members?

b. Is it worth it?

I know that it is peanuts in the grand scheme of things but wanted to get your opinions on this.

Thanks in Advance

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Its not going to get you more success and personally I never take any notice if people are site supportes or not

But it will give you access to more of what the site offers which can make it a bit more fun

yeah , it is. ours is only recently lapsed, but we found it worth it. especially liked being able to see "who has looked at us"

Being a site supporter is what you make of it. It won't make you any better looking, it won't make you more attractive to the opposite sex, it won't make your jokes any funnier and it won't make ugly women any prettier - for that, you need BEER - it works every time !

But if you enjoy the site and what it provides, and feel that you'd like to give a little bit back to help move things forward and develop the site even further, then being a supporter is most definately worth it.

We love the site and all it provides, but we're not supporters - why ? because we're skint, but when we become unskint, we'll do our bit to help .... and be proud of it

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not a supporter but have been in past...

Makes no difference to me...

Being able to see who had _iewed you makes no difference...

I do however think this is a FAB site and deserves the small sum from supporters.....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

It removes the ads and gives you access to all the recent pics gallery...

Im sure you will enjoy

give it a go and see for yourself.

i find it's well worth it. one of the things on offer is the bit where i can make private notes to myself when looking at a profile. so if i look at that person again i can see the reminders. for instance, if someone has told me they have a particular quirk i can refer to it next time i message them, or decide if i want to meet them at that time.

it helps, as i have an awful memory. xx

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

The features you get as a silver site supporter are worth every penny - I mostly use the "who has looked at me" and the "new photos" - and both have resulted in me getting meets that I otherwise wouldn't.

Private notes are handy too.

Being a gold supporter doesn't offer you much more - just one extra docked cam in the chat AFAIK and as I'm not an avid cam watcher I'm not that fussed - and seeing as it's twice the price (or rather half as long for the same price) it hardly seems worth it.

I'd go for gold if there were additional features not available on silver tho - hint hint admin!

I think the little extras are worth it. I like being able to see the convo of messages when chatting to someone as when chatting to a few people I can sometimes lose track x

i like getting pics of some of my meets up....so the more the better, and yes love the lookedatme feature-which i occasionally use for contact...and getlucky with it at times lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think of it as trying to support the site as much as i can cause i can imagine it costs a bit to run....

so for me i look at it as a fiver every other month...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If you are one of life's sensitives... then NO.

people get wound up if people look at them and don't mail them

I use this site alot and i like to support the site as the chatroom is good for site supporters as i can perv 4 cams at once

then there is the looked at me which is fab and the messages and you see whos messaged you and things

i think its well worth it

"i think of it as trying to support the site as much as i can cause i can imagine it costs a bit to run....

so for me i look at it as a fiver every other month..."

this is how we look at it to, if the site wasnt here imagine that, so a few pounds every couple of months is worth it.

Personally, 5 GBP for 60 days of being a silver supporter is the least I can do to show my appreciation of this site, which has provided me with hours of fun and laughter, not to mention the opportunities to meet new people for sexy fun and make friends etc...

In addition, I can perv at the newly uploaded pics, which is always a good source of amusement!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Personally, 5 GBP for 60 days of being a silver supporter is the least I can do to show my appreciation of this site, which has provided me with hours of fun and laughter, not to mention the opportunities to meet new people for sexy fun and make friends etc...

In addition, I can perv at the newly uploaded pics, which is always a good source of amusement! "

+1

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"i think of it as trying to support the site as much as i can cause i can imagine it costs a bit to run....

so for me i look at it as a fiver every other month..."

Same reason for me.

I think that paying a nominal amount is no bad thing. As others have said, it can't be cheap to run.

Plus, I like what it gives you, "looked at me", the fact you can see if you have messaged or winked someone before, the extra large pictures. All good features in my opinion.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

If it helps keep the site up and running then we are more than happy to pay £5 its nothing really, all the other wee things that come along with it are great but we are in it for the support of the site

It means that a message from one person and the resulting conversation, appears as one long stream instead of individual messages. That way if someone has given me their number I can stroll down rather than have to click on each message. It also helps where a particular message is on the next page and therefore I don't have to delete some messages to see it.

Plus I love the looked at me list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nope in my opinion it isnt

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Good Evening Everyone I hope that you are all well.

I have been a member of the site now for about a year and if I am honest I have not had much luck, however, whilst I am here most days I actually enjoy reading the forums and indulging in the chat and have not sent that many messages.....

My question (sorry seems long winded) is if I become a site supporter

a. Is this seen as favourable amongst members?

b. Is it worth it?

I know that it is peanuts in the grand scheme of things but wanted to get your opinions on this.

Thanks in Advance

M"

Yes think it is definitely worth it.

Like the feature where you can see all the messages best, so it's easy to keep track of conversations.

Also good not having all the advertising banners.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Worth it?...who knows..we dont encourage/want meets anyway..but we do really enjoy the site..it has given us a lot of er..'entertainment' over the last two years..

Worth it?...well it hasnt made us any money!..it hasnt enabled us to swing with people..but it has made us happy, and thats something you cant put a price on.

We support the site purely because we think its the least we can do to simply say 'thank you'...

We dont expect anything for nothing.

» Add a new message to this topic