FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotwife Scenario :)

Hotwife Scenario :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all!

Ok so me and the wife have been on and off fabs for a few years now (around 8 years in total) and we have been lucky enough to meet some amazing people along the way and had a chance to fulfill some fantasies that we both shared, and for some reason no matter what we have done the biggest turn on has always been the whole "Hotwife" thing, I just love the idea that I'm able to share my gorgeous wife for a few hours with another guy and they have fun on their own in that time and then she comes home to me for our own fun together.

Now we have the same rules everytime this has happened, which are pretty much no toilet play, no pain, and no humiliation oh and no anal. And the only requests I always have from the meets are some photos of them in action and a video of some of it (as I know it dampens the mood if you have to grab the camera every 10 seconds lol). oh and for the wife to tell me all about the meet when she gets back while were in bed.

The "Hotwife" meets that have happened always happen in a hotel and always will (for security etc) and we always chat to the guy at first for a couple of weeks to make sure he's right for the wife (I tend to let them both chat most of the time and I can just read what's been said if I want to).

It's a huge turn on as it is but I'm always thinking of things they could do to add that extra spice to it and blow my mind even more so wondered if there are any other couples that have been or are in the same situation that have any ideas at all?

The wife has never been into the whole "bigger" cock thing but I have always wanted her to try a bigger cock and shes actually go into wanting to try so we found a guy who's a little bigger than me and thicker so shes looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks when the meet happens, but apart from that do any of you fellow fabbers have any ideas at all?

Thanks in advance

Hubby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Have her try two guys at once ( she'll thank you)

"Have her try two guys at once ( she'll thank you) "

Hi, I have already mentioned that and shes pointed out that it's not something she wants to try, we have had a couple of mmf's in the past but it's not something she's in a hurry to do again anytime soon lol, she finds it hard enough to concentrate when shes with just the one guy (her words lol). Thanks

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Ok how about an older man say mid fiftys, their usually pretty good in bed

We know there are lots of other couples who are into the same thing so feel free to pvt message or comment with your experiences and ideas of adding to it or maybe even some ideas on certain pictures they can take or video maybe?

Thanks

Hubby.

"Ok how about an older man say mid fiftys, their usually pretty good in bed "

Haha, shes got an age limit im afraid which is 35 (her choice lol)

Anyone? Lol, I know there are lots of couples into the same, feel free to private message

Bump :p

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

Set her a challenge, park somewhere not too public, you move to a safe distance to watch while she stays in the locked car, she then has to try to attract a guy to wank in front of her without just asking him to do it, this can be flashing her tits or even using her favourite toy, (you can of course arrange a willing voyeur to be there from Fab).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let Hotwife control the whole thing , the chat on fabs the meeting at the hotel where all 3 of you are present. Let hotwife go upstairs with the guy sending pics and wee vids before inviting you up to watch x

"Let Hotwife control the whole thing , the chat on fabs the meeting at the hotel where all 3 of you are present. Let hotwife go upstairs with the guy sending pics and wee vids before inviting you up to watch x"

We have tried that and she prefers me to bi partly in control at the start as well as herself as she hates coming on fabs (but she has full access) so she tells me the sort of guy shes looking for (I always have a good idea anyway) and then I short list a few, show her then she picks the best ones then we move it to a group chat on kik where we make sure we all agree and are wanting the same things etc, then if all goes well we arrange a meet, a d the wife as always stated that the meet will be at a hotel for security reasons, (she doesnt do outdoors or cars) the way we have always done it is great, it's just the part when shes at the hotel that was wondering if we could add anything maybe? Like the type of pics, or a certain role play scenario etc.... Thanks

Meet a guy in a bar openly flirt with him in front of husband and get approval from your husband yo take him to the room..

Obviously you agree and follow in around 20 mins after you have been sent a few teasing pics of you both in compromising positions..

It's very very hot x

"Meet a guy in a bar openly flirt with him in front of husband and get approval from your husband yo take him to the room..

Obviously you agree and follow in around 20 mins after you have been sent a few teasing pics of you both in compromising positions..

It's very very hot x"

Now that does sound fun, the only issue is the wife isn't into playing with complete strangers (that shes never chatted to before anyway lol) she likes the build up and making sure he's the perfect match for her, Haha we're not the conventional hotwife couple we know lol. Thanks

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Hi we love Hotwife play as is pretty obvious from our profile

What enhances it for us is the whole Hotwife sexy dressing and exhibitionism thing.....maybe your wife could explore that further if she is not already into it. It enhances it for both Hotwife and hubby.....and the resulting pictures are even more exciting as a result.

I, Mr, really like the hotwife scenario.

Helping choose a sexy outfit, watching her get ready with the intention of attracting another man.

We have played with it but Mrs feels it could go to far.

Still, we do enjoy the build up and you never know

"I, Mr, really like the hotwife scenario.

Helping choose a sexy outfit, watching her get ready with the intention of attracting another man.

We have played with it but Mrs feels it could go to far.

Still, we do enjoy the build up and you never know "

The wife always asks me to choose what she wears on a hotwife meet that she has, it gives it that extra thing where we are both included in it and plus I have a good idea of the certain things she wears that would make a guy immediately go hard just from seeing her :p (happens to me all the time:p lol)

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Maybe let your wife go shopping for her underwear she will wear for the meet. You only get to see what is picked when sent a photo

"Maybe let your wife go shopping for her underwear she will wear for the meet. You only get to see what is picked when sent a photo"

good idea and she has actually done that before for one of her meets but she couldn't help herself and ended up showing me before she went :p lol

By *ewbieCouple87Couple  over a year ago

bradford

go to a club and just let her go wild..you can watch or join in or wait in the bar

Mr

"go to a club and just let her go wild..you can watch or join in or wait in the bar

Mr"

As yourselves we are also into the hot wife scenario our favourite thing to do aswell! We havent tried it yet but looking to meet a couple in a few weeks time. Think this might add a new dimension rather than a single guy. -Mrs xx

"As yourselves we are also into the hot wife scenario our favourite thing to do aswell! We havent tried it yet but looking to meet a couple in a few weeks time. Think this might add a new dimension rather than a single guy. -Mrs xx"

Is that you both meet the couple or just the wife meets the couple? I have always said to the wife that I'm happy for her to meet a couple if she wanted to but shes always said that I we meet a couple again then she wants us both to meet as a couple so we both join in, but she does have a tendency to change her mind pretty easily so who knows lol x

I'm not a couple......

Ideas-

Watch her getting ready. Just before she leaves, get on your knees and take her knickers off for what is about to happen at the hotel. Maybe give her a kiss in that area. Upon her return, kiss same area.

All photos and videos to be taken from the perspective of where you would be in the hotel room, if you were there. Wife to stare at the camera (you) as she does various things with the guy. She could give a sexy mini commentary.

Find a regular and very trustworthy guy for regular unprotected sex with your wife. (Can you trust them?)

I like the idea of her meeting a younger guy who is inexperienced and needs looking after. Wife makes him cum straight away with top off, just using her hand. She is understanding and caring. (Guy is embarrassed). She reassures him and takes her time to build him up to go a 2nd time. Caring and nuturing.

Taking pictures and videos for the guy to keep and show his friends. No face pics.

Wife spends all night in hotel room, both fall asleep. In morning they shower together and start again.

Does she go back to your house to meet you? Maybe arrange to go straight to her room afterwards to see her laid on the bed, legs still open...... lie next to her, watch videos together and look at photos.

Like I said, I'm not a couple - could be way off. I have enjoyed thinking about it though!

Love it when she’s got her ankle chain on, knowing men are wondering, is she a Hotwife or is it just jewellery.

Only me and Mrs know she’s naked under her flimsy dress as she pushes through a throng of men.

Would never be interested in any sort of disrespect or cuckolding just love a naughty thrill.

"Love it when she’s got her ankle chain on, knowing men are wondering, is she a Hotwife or is it just jewellery.

Only me and Mrs know she’s naked under her flimsy dress as she pushes through a throng of men.

Would never be interested in any sort of disrespect or cuckolding just love a naughty thrill.

"

Love it!! Live the idea that only you and her knew she wasn't wearing anything under her dress and she walks past a load of guys, if they only knew :p they would all be dropping their keys haha

I love the hotwife scenario. Such a privilege taking another man's wife out. With some couples we take photos at various stages throughout the evening to send to the husband. We share the flirting and build up and the fun even though he's not there.

Join in midway through- you won't regret it!

"Hi we love Hotwife play as is pretty obvious from our profile

What enhances it for us is the whole Hotwife sexy dressing and exhibitionism thing.....maybe your wife could explore that further if she is not already into it. It enhances it for both Hotwife and hubby.....and the resulting pictures are even more exciting as a result."

Care to Express some examples?

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

I absolutely adore the scenario too.

Been lucky enough to "the guy" a few times and repeat meets with a couple of them.

Very very special thing to be involved in someone else's relationship like that.

Just a shame the gorgeous OP want age 35 and below... I think I look younger than my 43... lol

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"Meet a guy in a bar openly flirt with him in front of husband and get approval from your husband yo take him to the room..

It's very very hot x"

Sounds a wonderful scenario... I'm only in Sandbach if you'd fancy a repeat...

"go to a club and just let her go wild..you can watch or join in or wait in the bar

Mr"

If we were into the whole club side of it then that would of been an ideal scenario, but unfortunately clubs aren't for us.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We are a hotwire couple.

Tbh if she opened her own account that's when she would really really the benefits.

I know that you said she prefers you to sort things out,but lots of guy's rightly so prefer to speak to the lady.

One scenario that I treated he too last year was a local guy who is very close to use was on standby myself and him had arranged this for....

That day when Mrs got in the shower I messaged him to get his arse round ours pronto.

I quietly let him in the back gate and he snuck in got undressed and got in the shower with her.

I was outside washing the car, when they moved into the bedroom I could hear them fucking upstairs as it was quiet with no one around and windows open on warm day.

The car took ages to wash

"We are a hotwire couple.

Tbh if she opened her own account that's when she would really really the benefits.

I know that you said she prefers you to sort things out,but lots of guy's rightly so prefer to speak to the lady.

One scenario that I treated he too last year was a local guy who is very close to use was on standby myself and him had arranged this for....

That day when Mrs got in the shower I messaged him to get his arse round ours pronto.

I quietly let him in the back gate and he snuck in got undressed and got in the shower with her.

I was outside washing the car, when they moved into the bedroom I could hear them fucking upstairs as it was quiet with no one around and windows open on warm day.

The car took ages to wash "

Shes had her own profile a few times in here in the past and she gets bored of it after a few days with all the idiots, and she doesnt have the time to go through the tons of messages that women get each day, hence why she prefers me to do the initial thing, shes always the one who decides if they are for her and if she will meet them, I just start if off sort if thing.

Is there anything hotter than meeting a hotwife couple and the lady turns up dressed to the nines and looking all demure, knowing that in a short while the same sweet and innocent lady, who looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, is going to be naked on a bed with her legs spread wide and a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. That initial anticipation of what's to come is so horny

What if the hot wife only wants soft play, would that be awkward?

Mr

It seems so.

I thought single blokes would be happy to enjoy a sexy Milf without penetration.

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Cracking thread

Might be in touch with all you hotwives

Xxc

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Don't despair, we are out here. Love soft play myself.

"I'm not a couple......

Ideas-

Watch her getting ready. Just before she leaves, get on your knees and take her knickers off for what is about to happen at the hotel. Maybe give her a kiss in that area. Upon her return, kiss same area.

All photos and videos to be taken from the perspective of where you would be in the hotel room, if you were there. Wife to stare at the camera (you) as she does various things with the guy. She could give a sexy mini commentary.

Find a regular and very trustworthy guy for regular unprotected sex with your wife. (Can you trust them?)

I like the idea of her meeting a younger guy who is inexperienced and needs looking after. Wife makes him cum straight away with top off, just using her hand. She is understanding and caring. (Guy is embarrassed). She reassures him and takes her time to build him up to go a 2nd time. Caring and nuturing.

Taking pictures and videos for the guy to keep and show his friends. No face pics.

Wife spends all night in hotel room, both fall asleep. In morning they shower together and start again.

Does she go back to your house to meet you? Maybe arrange to go straight to her room afterwards to see her laid on the bed, legs still open...... lie next to her, watch videos together and look at photos.

Like I said, I'm not a couple - could be way off. I have enjoyed thinking about it though!

"

Agree with the regular bit. It works for me and my (hot)wife.

Have her act like a sex crazed slut in her wedding dress with a younger/older man.

It would be good to find a regular hotwife for fun.

It's very very hot x"

This is a great scenario. I have done this with a few cuckold and hotwife couples. Allows you to change the scenario depending on how much the hubby is to be involved, do you make him stay in the bar, send pics to update, or does the wife invite him up, then does he join in or does he sit in the corner and have to watch. Or does he wait downstairs for his wife to return!

"Don't despair, we are out here. Love soft play myself."

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

It's very very hot x"

I for one would love to play out this scenario with you, happy to book a hotel

By *1FuntimesMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

Or maybe a guy pushing 60. Even better in bed lol.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/19 22:23:40]

"It seems so.

I thought single blokes would be happy to enjoy a sexy Milf without penetration.

"

Im always happy to participate with just soft swing or even just being the voyeur.

"Set her a challenge, park somewhere not too public, you move to a safe distance to watch while she stays in the locked car, she then has to try to attract a guy to wank in front of her without just asking him to do it, this can be flashing her tits or even using her favourite toy, (you can of course arrange a willing voyeur to be there from Fab)."

That’s hot!

Stealing that idea x

We’re planning one today...

aim to meet said gent in a bar and play out some role play...

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"Hi we love Hotwife play as is pretty obvious from our profile

What enhances it for us is the whole Hotwife sexy dressing and exhibitionism thing.....maybe your wife could explore that further if she is not already into it. It enhances it for both Hotwife and hubby.....and the resulting pictures are even more exciting as a result.

Care to Express some examples? "

Well many of our pics are of what Mrs S has worn out to conventional restaurants and bars......the excitement of wondering how daring she is going to be certainly adds to the occasion.....as does of course the reaction of the general public

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Still trying to find someone regular for this

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Here’s a little idea....

Have husband drive his hot wife to meet her other man outside somewhere - husband drops her off at chosen meeting place and either takes the car or takes a walk... down to the beach/shops etc...

Other hot man and wife go somewhere outdoors with spectacular scenery - maybe a headland overlooking the beach and fuck like rabbits - take a few pics and vids... he films himself fucking her from behind and filling her with his cum... (very naughty) or not depending on trust levels/relationship etc with other man.

Hotwife returns to husband and they fuck in the car - he fills her up even more and they drive home - her soaking wet....

By *randmrsnawtyCouple  over a year ago

PO 36

"What if the hot wife only wants soft play, would that be awkward?

Mr"

We played with a group of men happily watching when we visited a spa.. Mrs Nawty was a beautiful sticky mess after but with no penetration

By *abby McFabfaceMan  over a year ago

Somerset

"Let Hotwife control the whole thing , the chat on fabs the meeting at the hotel where all 3 of you are present. Let hotwife go upstairs with the guy sending pics and wee vids before inviting you up to watch x

We have tried that and she prefers me to bi partly in control at the start as well as herself as she hates coming on fabs (but she has full access) so she tells me the sort of guy shes looking for (I always have a good idea anyway) and then I short list a few, show her then she picks the best ones then we move it to a group chat on kik where we make sure we all agree and are wanting the same things etc, then if all goes well we arrange a meet, a d the wife as always stated that the meet will be at a hotel for security reasons, (she doesnt do outdoors or cars) the way we have always done it is great, it's just the part when shes at the hotel that was wondering if we could add anything maybe? Like the type of pics, or a certain role play scenario etc.... Thanks "

Do you find you are able to help choose? I find that hard as she often clicks with those I'd least expect

May I suggest a woman... rather than a man? It’s softer and gentler by nature. And with the right woman (a show off like me!) it’ll be very hot.

Or even late 50s !!!!

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

The single best experience we have had since we have been here was the one we refer to as “The borrowed wife”

We started chatting as a couple to a couple and the lady suggested that we meet up socially as 2 couples and if that went well she would spend a night with us and tease her husband with photos and phone calls through the night.

It went very well and we arranged to meet in a swanky hotel where the husband dropped her off and after hours of hot sweaty fun returned to collect her again.

On the night she decided that it would tease him even more if she didn’t send pics or call him at all but said if he was “nice enough” when he had taken her back home she would show him the pictures then. Following a bit of begging of course.

It was an awesome night and we are just trying to arrange a second similar night together

OP How does your wife feel about sending videos and photos? Personally, I find interrupting the fun to keep someone else entertained really breaks up the fun and the mood. Is she okay with it?

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

I’ve been lucky enough to have had numerous hotwife meets on FAB, and they are my favourite type of fun swinging outside of group play at private swing parties.

Once a guy is respectful of the couple & what they want from the scenario, its win win for all concerned.

I am definalty keen to meet Hotwife couples!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Occasionally I visit a particular hotwife when the husband requires some .....assistance!

I have a hotwife/milf kik group set up which is very sexy if any ladies are interested in joining! Just said me a pm and I’ll send yous an invite

"I have a hotwife/milf kik group set up which is very sexy if any ladies are interested in joining! Just said me a pm and I’ll send yous an invite "

Just ladies?

One of the most exciting times is after your wife and her chosen guy have finished fucking is for them to have a shower together, I've watched this happen and it was amazing watching her getting soaped up by him

"One of the most exciting times is after your wife and her chosen guy have finished fucking is for them to have a shower together, I've watched this happen and it was amazing watching her getting soaped up by him "

An excellent suggestion I intend to incorporate into a future meet

I love seeing my babe properly screwed by a guy with passion and technique (and a big cock lol). One of our meets I sat and watched them for most of it and then I went to the pub around the corner for half an hour and left them alone.....She said he gave her he fucking of her life when I left them and she loved it. When I got back he’d almost ducked her to sleep, she was so dope and relaxed, it was really horny and she loved it.

"Is there anything hotter than meeting a hotwife couple and the lady turns up dressed to the nines and looking all demure, knowing that in a short while the same sweet and innocent lady, who looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, is going to be naked on a bed with her legs spread wide and a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. That initial anticipation of what's to come is so horny "

This is exactly why us participants in this scenario love it so much. Its always an honour to be invited to be the play date.

By *ndrew999Man  over a year ago

Cumbria area

Please read some of my verifications

I love the Hot wife scene

"What if the hot wife only wants soft play, would that be awkward?"

Not in the slightest

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

I Love the hot wife scene!

For me it's the best!

Hotwife/cuckold what’s the difference??

"Hotwife/cuckold what’s the difference??"

I think it’s all down to couples descriptions...

For us- I am a Hotwife... I get very horny and plan my own meets. Mr P gets even more turned on by me doing this.

He is the one that has the final say though and under no circumstances is he made to feel uncomfortable.

He is the dominant over the other man. He is kindly letting the other man do very very rude things to me.

To us, cucks are hubbies that like to feel inferior to the man who you have welcomed in. THAT alone makes them horny.

Again though

Every couple has different thoughts in descriptions.

"Hotwife/cuckold what’s the difference??

I think it’s all down to couples descriptions...

For us- I am a Hotwife... I get very horny and plan my own meets. Mr P gets even more turned on by me doing this.

He is the one that has the final say though and under no circumstances is he made to feel uncomfortable.

He is the dominant over the other man. He is kindly letting the other man do very very rude things to me.

To us, cucks are hubbies that like to feel inferior to the man who you have welcomed in. THAT alone makes them horny.

Again though

Every couple has different thoughts in descriptions."

Oh ok

"Have her try two guys at once ( she'll thank you)

Hi, I have already mentioned that and shes pointed out that it's not something she wants to try, we have had a couple of mmf's in the past but it's not something she's in a hurry to do again anytime soon lol, she finds it hard enough to concentrate when shes with just the one guy (her words lol). Thanks "

I understand her. Same thing with me for Two women lol

In My dreams

By *sforfabfunCouple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

One very fun scenario we played out was as follows: I suggested to my wife and her male friend at the time that they could have my full permission to enjoy each other’s company in a hotel room, just the two of them with my blessing. Providing that they took some specific photos for me. Once they had taken these pics they could get up to what they liked. I love seeing pictures from her meets so I set out an A4 sheet of paper with example images of the kind of shots and poses I wanted to see - a sort of photographic brief if you like. They were not to get up to anything until they had shot the dozen or so images I wanted to see.

I must say they took this very seriously and I got some amazing shots and they then went on to have an amazing time together by all accounts

May not work for everyone but it certainly got the three of us going!

"We are a hotwire couple.

The car took ages to wash "

So hot!!!

"One of the most exciting times is after your wife and her chosen guy have finished fucking is for them to have a shower together, I've watched this happen and it was amazing watching her getting soaped up by him

An excellent suggestion I intend to incorporate into a future meet"

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

"I love seeing my babe properly screwed by a guy with passion and technique (and a big cock lol). One of our meets I sat and watched them for most of it and then I went to the pub around the corner for half an hour and left them alone.....She said he gave her he fucking of her life when I left them and she loved it. When I got back he’d almost ducked her to sleep, she was so dope and relaxed, it was really horny and she loved it. "

Sounds horny as hell

"I love seeing my babe properly screwed by a guy with passion and technique (and a big cock lol). One of our meets I sat and watched them for most of it and then I went to the pub around the corner for half an hour and left them alone.....She said he gave her he fucking of her life when I left them and she loved it. When I got back he’d almost ducked her to sleep, she was so dope and relaxed, it was really horny and she loved it.

Sounds horny as hell"

Hot wife dating is a very horny scenario

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"OP How does your wife feel about sending videos and photos? Personally, I find interrupting the fun to keep someone else entertained really breaks up the fun and the mood. Is she okay with it?"

I like stopping to take pics now and then, it’s kind of ‘edging’ for me lol

One pic which always works well for a hubby; your wife’s hand around the guy’s cock, clearly showing her wedding band

Thanks,,,,,,, x

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

A very good suggestion x

By *j1963Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hotwife challenges are best... they're a few if you search the forums or ask someone to set you new ones...

By *uncouple 321Couple  over a year ago

minehead

We do have a little scenario.... me and dee are out in pub/club then im at the bar getting us a drink and a gent gives her the eye approaches dee starts chatting to her flirting with her i return with drinks then gent ask if he can take dee for a dance , I say yes you both go on dance floor hands all over each other having a kiss then we all go back to hotel .... 

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

We do try!

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I had this scenario some time ago. We spoke on here for a while, then had a phone call before meeting. On arrival we all chatted for an hour or so, getting on like a house on fire. It transpired they'd set up a laptop in the bedroom so he could watch downstairs live on his laptop. Was a really great few hours, so much so that we repeated the experience, the third time she even whispered in my ear something she wanted me to do that he could watch without realising it was happening. Was totally erotic and great fun for all of us.

Yes me and my wife do the same things. My wife has two long term boyfriends which keep her very busy. She always tells me all about in when she arrives home from a night of sex. Such a turn on.

"Hotwife challenges are best... they're a few if you search the forums or ask someone to set you new ones..."

I do enjoy helping with a hot wife challenge.

By *ornytoad1362Couple  over a year ago

St. Austell

an interesting situation we would like to know if you guys have ever had the awkward situation of yr misses not wanting to do something but her "date "does once they are alone how does it get resolved ? thanks

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"an interesting situation we would like to know if you guys have ever had the awkward situation of yr misses not wanting to do something but her "date "does once they are alone how does it get resolved ? thanks "

Whenever we meet a single guy we will already have discussed likes/dislikes in great detail obviously there will be hard Nos and then other things that may never have been tried but we are open to but for us it’s all about communication both before and even on the meet, if a guy we were with asked or attempted something either myself or mr wasn’t comfortable with then we would politely say so and maybe suggest an alternative

"Hi all!

Ok so me and the wife have been on and off fabs for a few years now (around 8 years in total) and we have been lucky enough to meet some amazing people along the way and had a chance to fulfill some fantasies that we both shared, and for some reason no matter what we have done the biggest turn on has always been the whole "Hotwife" thing, I just love the idea that I'm able to share my gorgeous wife for a few hours with another guy and they have fun on their own in that time and then she comes home to me for our own fun together.

Now we have the same rules everytime this has happened, which are pretty much no toilet play, no pain, and no humiliation oh and no anal. And the only requests I always have from the meets are some photos of them in action and a video of some of it (as I know it dampens the mood if you have to grab the camera every 10 seconds lol). oh and for the wife to tell me all about the meet when she gets back while were in bed.

The "Hotwife" meets that have happened always happen in a hotel and always will (for security etc) and we always chat to the guy at first for a couple of weeks to make sure he's right for the wife (I tend to let them both chat most of the time and I can just read what's been said if I want to).

It's a huge turn on as it is but I'm always thinking of things they could do to add that extra spice to it and blow my mind even more so wondered if there are any other couples that have been or are in the same situation that have any ideas at all?

The wife has never been into the whole "bigger" cock thing but I have always wanted her to try a bigger cock and shes actually go into wanting to try so we found a guy who's a little bigger than me and thicker so shes looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks when the meet happens, but apart from that do any of you fellow fabbers have any ideas at all?

Thanks in advance

Hubby "

Gosh I love this post

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

Where to find cuck hubby? Dream x

Hotwife couples are most welcome to get in touch

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We met a couple recently for a coffee then swapped partners and went clothes shopping , kissing and touching then into the changing rooms with each other’s partners.... was pretty hot

You say shes not into the whole bigger cock thing but has she tried a bigger cock ? Im 5 and a half inches and i was the onley guy she had slept with and she used to say she didnt want bigger, thats untill i arranged a meet with her and my best mate whos hung, completly changed her opinion lol

"I love seeing my babe properly screwed by a guy with passion and technique (and a big cock lol). One of our meets I sat and watched them for most of it and then I went to the pub around the corner for half an hour and left them alone.....She said he gave her he fucking of her life when I left them and she loved it. When I got back he’d almost ducked her to sleep, she was so dope and relaxed, it was really horny and she loved it. "

I love watching the Mrs getting fucked passionately aswell. Hearing her groaning at a bigger cock than me is such a turn on

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"Where to find cuck hubby? Dream x"

I wudnt think looking at your pro pics that it wud be very hard to make that dream reality x one imagines there be many offers

same here. I love her wearing her ankle chain, and i often specify no underwear with dresses. I would like my wife to flirt and chat with someone in a bar that takes her fancy, but she says she's no good at flirting.....

» Add a new message to this topic