FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No Shows

No Shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sSweetAsSugar OP   Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Fabbers.

We have been on here two years. Had 25 odd meets and lots of verifications.

Last couple of times we’ve been out we’ve had 5 now shows on the bounce. All guys with good verifications.

Question is. Do you think people are put off because we have verifications? Or is it a fab wide problem?

Jerry even suggested wiping out profile and starting a new one.

Any help or advice appreciated because right now we are thinking of jacking the whole thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly guys it’s a problem for everyone

We know some very very sexy girls and couples whom it has happened to

It’s happened to a single guy we met with today

It’s happened to us 5 times in the last 5 months (well they’ve gone quiet just before the meet)

It frustrates the bugger out of me. It’s just rude in my opinion. Just grow a set and say you don’t want to meet any more. We are all grown ups and can handle it!

Hope you get to air your frustration enough to be able to move on from it

Have peace in knowing it’s not you

Mrs P x

By *alladegaMan  over a year ago

Huntingdon

happened to me recently, two times on the go...

as a single guy hard enough to get meets in the first place

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

From a guys point of view, and for what it is worth -

The more verifications a couple have the better for me, I like kink and I like sexy people who are not shy and are experienced.

so again for me; no do not delete and start again, its hassle !

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Fabbers.

Last couple of times we’ve been out we’ve had 5 now shows on the bounce. All guys with good verifications.

Question is. Do you think people are put off because we have verifications? Or is it a fab wide problem?

Any help or advice appreciated because right now we are thinking of jacking the whole thing. "

Does anyone have bad verifications on FAB?

milton keynes

"

Does anyone have bad verifications on FAB?"

I wish we could leave negatives

It is, sadly, a very common thing to happen. We left Fab because of it the first time (came back after a few months though). For us it was single guys that were letting us down, but I know others have had similar issues with couples and single ladies.

The same good verifications as you've mentioned, they'd confirm earlier that day and then just not show. Whether its people using the thought as wank material, or guys leaving their options open and choosing one from say three, or something else we could never decide.

Its led us to a different approach this time, we do less hotel meets and more club ones now, and then at least with a no-show you have plenty of other people there!

Its really frustrating, but you have a gorgeous profile so surely it'll come right again soon x

"Fabbers.

Any help or advice appreciated because right now we are thinking of jacking the whole thing. "

milton keynes

Ahhh thank you Marie and james. Just really disillusioned with it today.

"Fabbers.

If your verifications are putting them off it's good that you didn't meet them. Be you. If you want to show 1, 20, or 300 verifications that's up to you.

It could just be an unlucky streak. Have a think about what was different with the others you met. There may not even be a thing.

You do your best to try and out the timewasters but some always slip through.

I went to meet a couple at the home all good in chat they kinda talked me into going to meet them...... low and behold as I drive up their road no lights curtains all closed annoying.

Have also had a single girl met in my hotel but she was just too nervous literally shaking .... that's totally different though when they are gen but just first time jitters

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Fabbers.

Any help or advice appreciated because right now we are thinking of jacking the whole thing.

If your verifications are putting them off it's good that you didn't meet them. Be you. If you want to show 1, 20, or 300 verifications that's up to you.

It could just be an unlucky streak. Have a think about what was different with the others you met. There may not even be a thing. "

As a single guy Veri’s aren't the issue ... people are... sometimes the tide is in and other times it isn’t..

Swings (wink) and roundabouts from my perspective lol

Persevere and it will be fine ; )

(no shows) is rife on (fab).

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Happened a few times to me these last few weeks x

Yep had 2 this week both have good verifications on their profile but in the end didn’t show.

One would rather have watched football than meet.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It can happen to anyone but I think you will likely get better quality and reliable meets by not opening a new profile.

The key thing is to really understand what if anything is common to these individual meets ! The type of person, how it was arranged etc.

I insist on a communication plan in advance, so that possible losers may get foreseen early. An alternative meet etc may then be possible.

Does it happen when you have had a prior social meet first?

Consider experimenting with changing some aspects of what may be influencing results. Just 1 or 2 things at a time, so you would get to pinpoint anything that could be making it worse or better. Could include showing or not showing veris, what text your profile includes and a lot more.

Verifications are a waste of time from past experience some people have been right twats.

milton keynes

"Verifications are a waste of time from past experience some people have been right twats."
THIS.

"Verifications are a waste of time from past experience some people have been right twats."

And FAKED.

milton keynes

Just for the record. In Birmingham still tonight. And we’ve not been let down again. That’s 4 times today alone. Fantasists???

Oh i dream of a let down lol, just a reply to a message would be good enough lol

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Oh i dream of a let down lol, just a reply to a message would be good enough lol"

Awww

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’ve had 3 no shows in a row from this site and they followed 3 no shows from 2 other sites. Being sat outside someone’s house in the car waiting for them to answer their phone or waiting patiently my hotel room for someone to arrive, they don’t and you never hear from them again really pisses me off. And started to make me wonder if I had misled them in some way. I’m a single bloke so actually getting someone to agree to meet on this site is something of an achievement- and for them not to show up with no message makes me not want to waste any more time. And then I find myself being a bit shitty with people who are probably genuine.

Just rude.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oh i dream of a let down lol, just a reply to a message would be good enough lol"

Who said that?

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I always chat for a while first and arrange a social. If they’ll turn up for a drink chances are they’ll turn up for sex! It’s not foolproof but I don’t get many no shows.

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

A mans mind is very simple. He is feeling horny and wants to meet. Worry’s he will cum to early on the meet so has a wank before. Now he’s not horny for a meet so goes for a drink with the lads instead lol

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

I've had a no show from the same girl twice, and a sort of reverse no show, in which i arrived at the girls flat and it turned out she wanted a lift to a friends house. She talked about meeting in the future, but needles to say, nothing ever came of it. Bloody annoying after a 45 mile drive. Puts me off the site a bit as theres been so little success from it, that when you do finally get a meet arranged, this happens.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

The last couple we arranged to meet apparently forgot they’d arranged to meet us! Funny how people do that.... I know I wouldn’t forget a meet which might lead to a sexy time!

Don’t think it has anything to do with veri’s. We sometimes display ours sometimes don’t, makes no difference.

The last couple of guys have showed up, but before then we had a string of cancellations, let downs or no shows. Just par for the course I’m afraid.

Keep at it. There’s some gems on here too x

Coventry

"

Does anyone have bad verifications on FAB?

I wish we could leave negatives"

It's kind of why I give little credence to verification as the presence of a few good varifications doesn't always result in reliability or personal enjoyment if you do meet.

As to your varifications I doubt they could do much to put people off. However we do all have individual preferences and sometimes people are put off by the people you may of have encounters with or the nature of the play you've had with them.

But in general I think a lot of times when push comes to shove people often just get cold feet or possibly another offer comes in. Sometimes people love the chase but sometimes the effort of the actual meet is not as attractive as the chase.

Coventry

"The last couple we arranged to meet apparently forgot they’d arranged to meet us! Funny how people do that.... I know I wouldn’t forget a meet which might lead to a sexy time!

Don’t think it has anything to do with veri’s. We sometimes display ours sometimes don’t, makes no difference.

The last couple of guys have showed up, but before then we had a string of cancellations, let downs or no shows. Just par for the course I’m afraid.

Keep at it. There’s some gems on here too x "

I think for a lot of streight single guys having a threesome with an established couple is more about getting laid than about an enthusiastic desire to have a threesome with a couple. If anything I think for many guys opening their scope to include couples is more about widening the net in the hope of getting some/more action. If given the choice between having a woman all to them self v sharing the woman with the guy she is attached to, then playing alone with a woman wins hands down. It's the choice between a woman to lavish attention on you v sharing the woman's attention with the guy she loves and is her number one priority. Often the single guy is more of a live sex toy and I think for a lot of guys given the oppertunity they would choose having a woman alone over a couple. I think this is why a lot of single blokes can be quite flakey when it comes to couple's. The chase is fun, it's nice to know you can still pull. But they either get a better offer or simply in the end they don't want to share someone else's woman and/or feel a lesser component in the group/play.

We've had a couple of let downs by single guys from here and it's so disappointing. Only do club meets now then we always have a plan b

Its just what happens gotta take the rough with the smooth. Ive been lwt down twice this week by couples after they approched me about neeting up. Its just a same for us aingle guys that are genuine we get ignored in favour for wankers lol

By *alladegaMan  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"I think for a lot of streight single guys having a threesome with an established couple is more about getting laid than about an enthusiastic desire to have a threesome with a couple."

speak for yourself mate.... mind you, you did say "straight guys"

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've been lucky recently with two meets, but last year spent two hours getting ready, literally full makeup Inc eyelashes but nothing, just sat around feeling like an over made-up idiot.

So it's clubs only, unless I'm totally confident in their genuine motives.

"I've had a no show from the same girl twice, and a sort of reverse no show, in which i arrived at the girls flat and it turned out she wanted a lift to a friends house. She talked about meeting in the future, but needles to say, nothing ever came of it. Bloody annoying after a 45 mile drive. Puts me off the site a bit as theres been so little success from it, that when you do finally get a meet arranged, this happens. "

Did you give her a lift?

"The last couple we arranged to meet apparently forgot they’d arranged to meet us! Funny how people do that.... I know I wouldn’t forget a meet which might lead to a sexy time!

Keep at it. There’s some gems on here too x

I think for a lot of streight single guys having a threesome with an established couple is more about getting laid than about an enthusiastic desire to have a threesome with a couple. If anything I think for many guys opening their scope to include couples is more about widening the net in the hope of getting some/more action. If given the choice between having a woman all to them self v sharing the woman with the guy she is attached to, then playing alone with a woman wins hands down. It's the choice between a woman to lavish attention on you v sharing the woman's attention with the guy she loves and is her number one priority. Often the single guy is more of a live sex toy and I think for a lot of guys given the oppertunity they would choose having a woman alone over a couple. I think this is why a lot of single blokes can be quite flakey when it comes to couple's. The chase is fun, it's nice to know you can still pull. But they either get a better offer or simply in the end they don't want to share someone else's woman and/or feel a lesser component in the group/play."

inverness

"I've had a no show from the same girl twice, and a sort of reverse no show, in which i arrived at the girls flat and it turned out she wanted a lift to a friends house. She talked about meeting in the future, but needles to say, nothing ever came of it. Bloody annoying after a 45 mile drive. Puts me off the site a bit as theres been so little success from it, that when you do finally get a meet arranged, this happens.

Did you give her a lift?"

yes, we chatted a bit and i got the impression that there would be another meet, but wasnt to be. I suppose most people would be angry at driving that far and leave, but i would have been too embarrassed to do that.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I've had a no show from the same girl twice, and a sort of reverse no show, in which i arrived at the girls flat and it turned out she wanted a lift to a friends house. She talked about meeting in the future, but needles to say, nothing ever came of it. Bloody annoying after a 45 mile drive. Puts me off the site a bit as theres been so little success from it, that when you do finally get a meet arranged, this happens.

Did you give her a lift?yes, we chatted a bit and i got the impression that there would be another meet, but wasnt to be. I suppose most people would be angry at driving that far and leave, but i would have been too embarrassed to do that. "

Omg! You drove that far to give her a lift!! The cheek of some people. That’s awful!

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We had 2 no shows in one night. Both by couples who had several verifications.

Very irritating when you have arranged a babysitter and hotel.

By *ustGWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Happened to me today

He had cancelled on me previously this was his second chance

Went to the trouble of telling me he was driving and would be here within the hour....that was at 5pm and not a dickie bird since

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I always chat for a while first and arrange a social. If they’ll turn up for a drink chances are they’ll turn up for sex! It’s not foolproof but I don’t get many no shows. "

Exactly this. I've had 1 no show in 8 years of Fab

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

You look good too me

Personally don’t like to see verifications. But not showing up is just rude. It happens if you have to cancel, or even if you chicken out just be upfront about it and speak up.

i do not know but my thought is those who have verification's are more lithely to get meets than those who do not.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Fabbers.

OP. I feel for you, but it is par for the course I'm afraid.

It's a problem that affects everyone, be they single men, ladies or Couples.

Some guys are very good at talking the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk, they lose their nerve and it's game over.

As for verifications, I look for what people are prepared to show on their profile whether that's 1 or 50. But established long-term people without Veri's can put me on my guard until I have a chance to speak to both of them and guage it from there.

My style is being Polite & Courteous at all stages; it has found favour with both those I've messaged or ended up meeting. Manners cost nothing!

Don't jump ship just because you've had a few difficult eejits who didn't possess any common decency and inform you they were not going to show up.

Block them and move on to those who will appreciate you.

Put it this way, if you leave, they and their infantile attitude wins! You're much better than that!

"Fabbers.

I don't know why people do a no show. I have never not turned up for a meet.

inverness

Did you give her a lift?yes, we chatted a bit and i got the impression that there would be another meet, but wasnt to be. I suppose most people would be angry at driving that far and leave, but i would have been too embarrassed to do that.

Omg! You drove that far to give her a lift!! The cheek of some people. That’s awful!"

yeh, a bit annoying.

By *ndercover2016Couple  over a year ago

turriff

We just asked this on another thread....do some people get bad verifications and thats why some people only publish a percentage of their veris??

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"It is, sadly, a very common thing to happen. We left Fab because of it the first time (came back after a few months though). For us it was single guys that were letting us down, but I know others have had similar issues with couples and single ladies.

The same good verifications as you've mentioned, they'd confirm earlier that day and then just not show. Whether its people using the thought as wank material, or guys leaving their options open and choosing one from say three, or something else we could never decide.

Its led us to a different approach this time, we do less hotel meets and more club ones now, and then at least with a no-show you have plenty of other people there!

Its really frustrating, but you have a gorgeous profile so surely it'll come right again soon x

Fabbers.

Trust me. It’s not blokes leaving their options open and choosing one from three. Four buses don’t come along all at once for guys on Fab lol.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve only been stood up on Fab once. I’ve bern ghosted after arranging a meet countless times. Lol.

"We just asked this on another thread....do some people get bad verifications and thats why some people only publish a percentage of their veris??"

Do you show all your verifications or do you hide all the bad ones?

When people leave the site their veri text disappears but the number on the summary stays the same.

Some people want to be discreet so only show a few.

Some people are private and won't show any veris or the summary.

"It is, sadly, a very common thing to happen. We left Fab because of it the first time (came back after a few months though). For us it was single guys that were letting us down, but I know others have had similar issues with couples and single ladies.

Its led us to a different approach this time, we do less hotel meets and more club ones now, and then at least with a no-show you have plenty of other people there!"

Great to see you didn't leave for good and let it put you off completely. This whole "no show" is becoming more and more common. So many people are saying they have at some point experienced this. In all the time I have been on Fab not had a no show and I have never not just turned up so it seems I am lucky to be in the minority to not go through that yet.

Meeting at clubs/events, socials etc is a great way around that as mentioned by the above poster because plenty of people there so won't be a complete waste of time. I will look into this and see if can share anymore info especially for those "no show" happens on a frequent basis...

Great to see you didn't leave for good and let it put you off completely. This whole "no show" is becoming more and more common. So many people are saying they have at some point experienced this. In all the time I have been on Fab not had a no show and I have never not just turned up so it seems I am lucky to be in the minority to not go through that yet.

Meeting at clubs/events, socials etc is a great way around that as mentioned by the above poster because plenty of people there so won't be a complete waste of time. I will look into this and see if can share anymore info especially for those "no show" happens on a frequent basis... "

Too many verification is ok, if some are socials. If it's all okay it's a out off for me personally

inverness

"I've had a no show from the same girl twice, and a sort of reverse no show, in which i arrived at the girls flat and it turned out she wanted a lift to a friends house. She talked about meeting in the future, but needles to say, nothing ever came of it. Bloody annoying after a 45 mile drive. Puts me off the site a bit as theres been so little success from it, that when you do finally get a meet arranged, this happens. "
finally had the chance of a meet last weekend. She was wanting some drink so i droppef some cans of rim n off at hers on my wsy to a concert. We were going to meet on my wsy back. Its our first meet up since 2015.Heading back, she wasnt answering my kik messsges and now a week later, i see she had read one of them, but still no reply. Chattef on fsb and kik a lot over the last 4 years, but looking like she only eantef to meet me to get drink.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I don't really bother with new people anymore. I make new friends through existing ones. Much easier and no time wasted.

"Fabbers.

yes it's the negative part of this life we've all been there, sex is an in the moment thing and you're not always in the moment or a better offer comes along, some even let you know they're cancelling, meet somebody else then post the veri so the people they let down can be even more disappointed

It's not just the no shows it's the constant time changer as well.

We had 3 no shows in an evening. One guy was just finishing work and he didn't show. The other guy changed the arrival time twice (by 90 mins) and the "couple"messaged to say they were running late but the Male half was on his way.

Your profile is great. Stunning pics but as already mentioned meeting is an aspiration for some on here and for whatever the reason the reality is they never will. Xx

"Personally don’t like to see verifications. But not showing up is just rude. It happens if you have to cancel, or even if you chicken out just be upfront about it and speak up."

Agree. Cancellations could be annoying but they happens, no shows and no notice/answer Is Just lack of respect.

Maybe they can't because they are attached or married.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

This is why we tend to meet in clubs now. That way if they do not show our night isn't ruined and if they do great x

By *istress CockneyWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

"I’ve only been stood up on Fab once. I’ve bern ghosted after arranging a meet countless times. Lol. "

Yes.That happens to me a lot too.

Partly it's the side effect of the free website.

Using a similar paid membership website instead or meeting in clubs are some ways around this.

I would be very upset if someone I arranged a meet with wouldn't turn up. It's not on.

In over 5 years we’ve never had a no show or a late in the day cancellation, however we don’t meet single guys so that may explain it.

It’s amazing how many couples/single females treat single guys with little respect, just there for the sexual pleasure of the couple/lady, ask the guy to jump through numerous hoops and then wonder why the single guy doesn’t show! Respect goes both ways and people who suffer from regular no shows maybe need to look at how they treat and arrange meets with single guys

I hate this my time is limited and it shows a complete lack of respect. If i say I am meeting I will

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I get a lot of meet you messages and if something that think is better comes along then I'm ignored no show no message nothing

It's quite common

Penrith

"In over 5 years we’ve never had a no show or a late in the day cancellation, however we don’t meet single guys so that may explain it.

It’s amazing how many couples/single females treat single guys with little respect, just there for the sexual pleasure of the couple/lady, ask the guy to jump through numerous hoops and then wonder why the single guy doesn’t show! Respect goes both ways and people who suffer from regular no shows maybe need to look at how they treat and arrange meets with single guys"

Well said! Thank you for appreciating the single guys! I’m fairly certain the majority of guys who have been ghosted or cancelled last minute on, were only a ‘Plan b’ if someone else didn’t come through

"In over 5 years we’ve never had a no show or a late in the day cancellation, however we don’t meet single guys so that may explain it.

It’s amazing how many couples/single females treat single guys with little respect, just there for the sexual pleasure of the couple/lady, ask the guy to jump through numerous hoops and then wonder why the single guy doesn’t show! Respect goes both ways and people who suffer from regular no shows maybe need to look at how they treat and arrange meets with single guys"

I've never had a no show. Both as a single and as a couple.

Penrith

It’s amazing how many couples/single females treat single guys with little respect, just there for the sexual pleasure of the couple/lady, ask the guy to jump through numerous hoops and then wonder why the single guy doesn’t show! Respect goes both ways and people who suffer from regular no shows maybe need to look at how they treat and arrange meets with single guys

I've never had a no show. Both as a single and as a couple. "

I’ve had one no-show (single female), and one night before cancellation (mf couple), but in the 8 years I’ve been using Fab, I’ve never not made a meet

We relatively new but been lucky so far all showed up on time we always make sure we know exactly what he wants out of the meet as well so he knows his enjoyment is important to us

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Well said! Thank you for appreciating the single guys! I’m fairly certain the majority of guys who have been ghosted or cancelled last minute on, were only a ‘Plan b’ if someone else didn’t come through "

So True

It’s a pain in the ass. We had 2 socials with single guys planned for today and both have let us down by not replying to messages sent to them today and ignoring us.

We was also viewing the local updates this morning and seen one guy saying he was struggling to meet as others were refusing to meet him due to no veris. We had time today and so offered to meet him for a drink but he wasn’t interested and again is ignoring our message.

Add that to the endless direct and rude messages we get sent, this is hard work.

By *ereforthafunMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

It’s hard enough getting a meet as a single guy, even with good veris, so is frustrating when you see that people have no showed. Accept that both men and women can no show for meets.

I’ve never failed to show for any meet, think it comes down to respect and also thinking how I would feel if someone no showed to meet me. x

We/i have frequent no shows recently yet we arrange and treat (respectfully)people exactly the same as we have for the last 15 years.

worse than that. I had a guy staying in a hotel not far, 15 min drive away asking to meet me.he was due to pick me up from mine. I waited and he never showed up. He sent me a message on fab saying.he had an offer off a woman and her friend very near to him,and he coudnt turn down the invitation to join then for a threesome. So he apparently went to theirs because they were closer than me. Needless to say i blocked him. You should never ever let genuine people down.

By *ereforthafunMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"worse than that. I had a guy staying in a hotel not far, 15 min drive away asking to meet me.he was due to pick me up from mine. I waited and he never showed up. He sent me a message on fab saying.he had an offer off a woman and her friend very near to him,and he coudnt turn down the invitation to join then for a threesome. So he apparently went to theirs because they were closer than me. Needless to say i blocked him. You should never ever let genuine people down."

100% agree with this, genuine people are worth it. I’ve never failed to show for any meet and will continue to be there for any I manage to get. x

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We've just mainly had people of quiet or cancel at the last minute!! We haven't don't private meets much because of this we aren't against them mind!!

I know people like to bemoan the site getting worse, but I genuinely think that there are more flakey people using it. I’ve had way more last minute cancellations and disappearances following an outline agreement to meet in the last six months than ever before. Someone has got to be making an exceptional connection now for me to agree to meet them outside of a club or a party. I’m just tired of the half-baked excuses and predictable disappearances. Fab should be fun. Having people, mainly ‘single’ men, meet your lowest expectations just isn’t.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Not had any no shows but when we first joined had a guy loose his bottle on the morning of meeting said he couldn’t go through with the meet but then tried early evening to get it to happen and then became abusive because we declined

"Fabbers.

Some guys like the idea of swinging but get scared when they have the chance to do it for real.

Safest bet is to only meet guys with lots of verifications for meeting couples.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I know people like to bemoan the site getting worse, but I genuinely think that there are more flakey people using it. I’ve had way more last minute cancellations and disappearances following an outline agreement to meet in the last six months than ever before. Someone has got to be making an exceptional connection now for me to agree to meet them outside of a club or a party. I’m just tired of the half-baked excuses and predictable disappearances. Fab should be fun. Having people, mainly ‘single’ men, meet your lowest expectations just isn’t."

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing.

"Just for the record. In Birmingham still tonight. And we’ve not been let down again. That’s 4 times today alone. Fantasists??? "

Either fantasists or they got scared. You are gorgeous.

"A mans mind is very simple. He is feeling horny and wants to meet. Worry’s he will cum to early on the meet so has a wank before. Now he’s not horny for a meet so goes for a drink with the lads instead lol "

Lol

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Fabbers.

Go for guys with lots of verifications for meeting couples. It's not foolproof but it will stop a lot of no shows from guys.

My record is six no-shows on the bounce,no text,no message no anything,just plain didn't show up.Unfortunately there are a LOT of all types that are time wasters on here

Merseyside

"My record is six no-shows on the bounce,no text,no message no anything,just plain didn't show up.Unfortunately there are a LOT of all types that are time wasters on here "

wow.

That is why I spend weeks or months getting to know people online first. I want to get to know them to see if we are compatible and for them to find out if I am compatible for them. I have had a few guys pretending to be a couple. There are lots of advantages to getting to know people online first. You can find out if you are compatible and get along well ( I have to like people I meet), you can find out what you all like and don't like sexually. That way you don't do anything the other person(s) don't like sexually if you progress to a meeting. You out the guys looking for one of fuck, the disrespectful guys, the guys looking for another notch on the bedopost, the idiots, the stalkers, the timewasters, the fantasists, and the axe murders.

One single guy pretending to be a couple admitted he just wanted to set up a meet so he could annoy me and let me have a wasted journey. I reported him of course. Wonder how many guys he has done that to and got away with it.

Another way to spot a single guy or a guy whose wife/partner doesn't know he is on here is when he asks you tell him what you would do to his wife/girlfriend when you meet. Once he has cum you wil never hear from him again lol.

I have found most (not all) couples profiles with only cock shots are really single males.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"It’s a pain in the ass. We had 2 socials with single guys planned for today and both have let us down by not replying to messages sent to them today and ignoring us.

We was also viewing the local updates this morning and seen one guy saying he was struggling to meet as others were refusing to meet him due to no veris. We had time today and so offered to meet him for a drink but he wasn’t interested and again is ignoring our message.

Add that to the endless direct and rude messages we get sent, this is hard work.

"

. As Victor Meldrew would say I don’t believe it.Here is a single guy complaining he can’t get a meet because he is not verified yet you give him the opportunity of a meet and possibly a verification and he can’t even be bothered to reply.The least he could have done was sent a reply back with his reasons for not been able to meet you.

Merseyside

"It’s a pain in the ass. We had 2 socials with single guys planned for today and both have let us down by not replying to messages sent to them today and ignoring us.

"

Wow. those guys are fools. I wish you lived nearer to me lol.

Merseyside

"worse than that. I had a guy staying in a hotel not far, 15 min drive away asking to meet me.he was due to pick me up from mine. I waited and he never showed up. He sent me a message on fab saying.he had an offer off a woman and her friend very near to him,and he coudnt turn down the invitation to join then for a threesome. So he apparently went to theirs because they were closer than me. Needless to say i blocked him. You should never ever let genuine people down."

Disrespectful chancer. You were better off not meeting him.

Merseyside

"I know people like to bemoan the site getting worse, but I genuinely think that there are more flakey people using it. I’ve had way more last minute cancellations and disappearances following an outline agreement to meet in the last six months than ever before. Someone has got to be making an exceptional connection now for me to agree to meet them outside of a club or a party. I’m just tired of the half-baked excuses and predictable disappearances. Fab should be fun. Having people, mainly ‘single’ men, meet your lowest expectations just isn’t."

Makes guys/couples spend a long time getting to know you online. That will get rid of the flakes.

"My record is six no-shows on the bounce,no text,no message no anything,just plain didn't show up.Unfortunately there are a LOT of all types that are time wasters on here

wow.

That is why I spend weeks or months getting to know people online first. I want to get to know them to see if we are compatible and for them to find out if I am compatible for them. I have had a few guys pretending to be a couple. There are lots of advantages to getting to know people online first. You can find out if you are compatible and get along well ( I have to like people I meet), you can find out what you all like and don't like sexually. That way you don't do anything the other person(s) don't like sexually if you progress to a meeting. You out the guys looking for one of fuck, the disrespectful guys, the guys looking for another notch on the bedopost, the idiots, the stalkers, the timewasters, the fantasists, and the axe murders.

One single guy pretending to be a couple admitted he just wanted to set up a meet so he could annoy me and let me have a wasted journey. I reported him of course. Wonder how many guys he has done that to and got away with it.

Another way to spot a single guy or a guy whose wife/partner doesn't know he is on here is when he asks you tell him what you would do to his wife/girlfriend when you meet. Once he has cum you wil never hear from him again lol.

I have found most (not all) couples profiles with only cock shots are really single males. "

I used to think a bit like this but tbh I think you (one) can kill the vibe with lengthy texting. I try to keep it to a couple of weeks max if possible, set a date early and revisit nearer the time to stoke each other up. Relies on the other person not moving on to the newest shinier thing though, which is also an issue.

Merseyside

"Not had any no shows but when we first joined had a guy loose his bottle on the morning of meeting said he couldn’t go through with the meet but then tried early evening to get it to happen and then became abusive because we declined "

I have seen guys arrive for a gangbang. Get undressed. Then get very nervous before they have done anything. Get dressed again and leave.

Some guys can't perform in front of others. They like the idea of gangbanging a woman or meeting a couple but when they get a chance of doing it for real they get scared.

The simple answer is some no shows from single guys are because they have bottled it and can't do the meet. they got scared.

Some guys will have had a wank and got it out their system and that is why they are a no show.

Some guys will have had to cancel or no show because of their secret wife/girlfriend.

Making guys spend time getting to know you will get rid of those type of guys.

Merseyside

"My record is six no-shows on the bounce,no text,no message no anything,just plain didn't show up.Unfortunately there are a LOT of all types that are time wasters on here

wow.

I have found most (not all) couples profiles with only cock shots are really single males.

I used to think a bit like this but tbh I think you (one) can kill the vibe with lengthy texting. I try to keep it to a couple of weeks max if possible, set a date early and revisit nearer the time to stoke each other up. Relies on the other person not moving on to the newest shinier thing though, which is also an issue."

Even making guys get to know you for a couple of weeks will get rid of a lot of the chancers and fancy a fuck guys.

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

I've had two ' no shows,' in one weekend. After the first one I got back on fab and arranged to meet another fab member I had been chatting to. He did exactly the same. Annoying thing was he had his status up saying how no one ever answers his messages or arranges to meet him.

I've been on and off here a while and haven't really been unlucky enough for it to happen before now. Twice in one day was really disappointing.... Not to mention frustrating!

"I've had two ' no shows,' in one weekend. After the first one I got back on fab and arranged to meet another fab member I had been chatting to. He did exactly the same. Annoying thing was he had his status up saying how no one ever answers his messages or arranges to meet him.

I've been on and off here a while and haven't really been unlucky enough for it to happen before now. Twice in one day was really disappointing.... Not to mention frustrating! "

best thing is not to get hopes up because all of last week all the ones that were wanting to meet me when they had arranged blank you out for days, people like that do not deserve to be here if they are just here to play games and time wasters. Yes, saying that they get no meets but chatting because they want to meet but cop out, plenty of those here with the good ones we cannot tar all with the same brush. Block and learn I suppose that is the negative part of fab but there are good people here ....somewhere!

Well I would love to get a meet but its hard on this site Let alone a no show ??

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

It's really annoying. I was let down last Saturday night

Merseyside

"Fabbers.

It's a swingers website. You are on here to meet other swingers. I don't get why people get put off that you have met many other swingers. It's bizarre.

Had a few let down fek em ha

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Fabbers.

It's a FAB wide issue if you ask us as we get the same issues. We know there are good people on here, but the time wasters are getting worse. Best thing is not to let them get to you and just enjoy yourselves regardless

I do not have a lot of meets, but I 8 years on Fab, I had 1 no show and afterwards she messaged to say that I did not show, I worked away and the meet was in the pub I was staying in!

Sadly it just seems to be the way around here. That's why now we only meet in clubs as sick and tired of no shows or lame short notice excuses.

F x

I think that there should be a separate forum topic to name people that do not turn up - give them the right to reply but only once. After all it is the same as verifications. Too many phone jerkers and wrist job jockeys on here.

It's always been rife but it's been significantly worse the last 6-9 months. To the point where we don't even get excited about a possible meet any more since it's not especially likely to happen.

We have it happening right now in fact, ghosted and unread on the night of the meet. I'm pretty sure we have had this happen for our last dozen arrangements in a row.

Doesn't seem to be any pattern on age, attraction level, anything really.

Why post then hide your profile?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Fabbers.

Does anyone have bad verifications on FAB?"

We have one, we put it on show, but in reality unless you were there, you'd never know which one it is.

Agreed, I get ignored so much. People don’t even bother to read the message half the time

By *renchy19Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

I have played as a couple on here and has no shows etc. One in particular we had just arrived at kestrels to meet when they cancelled

As a single guy I have had a couple of no shows on the bounce... One where I was waiting in a hotel. We had had a social and she had good verifications. Just one of the things with fab you have to deal with

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Good call lol

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Sadly it makes it almost impossible to meet someone as they think your fake with no verifications

Not really, I’ve got verifications from socials and one from cam.

It’s the normal for a lot off the single men on hear they find it a big turn on just can’t get away from the wife’s and girlfriends to act on it we had one on Friday even said he was mocking at the door so told him just to walk in as was just getting ready and guess what was not even there even looked on the cameras to see if he bottle it lol

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not a problem just here. The world is full of flakes. I (Luke) had two social things planned over the weekend nothing to do with swinging, set up weeks ago. Both pulled out. One a few days ago and one two hours before we were due to meet up.

Hannah was due to go for tea with somebody from overseas whom she hasn't seen for a year. He pulled out an hour before. It's just life.

If I make a plan with somebody I commit to it totally and would be exceptionally embarrassed and annoyed with myself if I couldn't make it. I might end up late but if I'm not dead I'll do my damndest to be there and keep people posted.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Had this happen s lot..even wotb guys we had spoken to on the phone beforehand..one guy messaged to ssy he'd see us at the hotel in an hour and never turned up. 5hen one met us at a club...had a great meet..verufied us..then stood us up at the next meet

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Fabbers.

No...its just largely Fab guys! As mentioned a lot of fantasists & seems to be a growing problem.

We actully don't bother replying to profiles who choose to hide veris as seems to us to defeat the whole point of the veri system. We like to see what comments are left to form a picture of what people enjoy & see if it fits with our likes. So for us veris are good. We dont care how many veris you have -we see Fabs as a swinging site not a dating site. Others may use it differently.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

What gets me is that people who fail to show up, be they Males, Females or Couples, they not only waste my time, but theirs too!

Do they realise it?

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

Yeah had more than a few

Last week arranged teatime meet

Days before explained I was on a course and out later that night

Ran half way across Manchester for train

Felt guilt as would be rushed meet so gave my place away at night out I’d paid for

Got home to message cancelling meet

I know things happen and can have genuine reasons but had a few now so all but given up

wouldn’t put myself out for meet now as had that many no shows

We have been on both sides of this we once had a phone call off kids school to go pick them up because they had been sick an hour before a meet was due to arrive we did reschedule

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fabbers.

If people were put off by veris then they should not arrange to meet in the first place. Sadly this happens far too often.

Verifications are a good thing, proves swingers are ‘genuine’. However, in our previous incarnation on here, we read too much into them.

Arranged meetings, only to have ‘no shows’, last minute cancellations, etc.

Now, we organise a social first.

If a complete ‘no show’, without warning or reason beforehand, block, move on.

If given notice, we give second chance. If called off then, block, move on.

We find it funny, guys always promise to show up, every time. Then, night of meeting, we sit at venue for 45 mins, nothing....

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I know people like to bemoan the site getting worse, but I genuinely think that there are more flakey people using it. I’ve had way more last minute cancellations and disappearances following an outline agreement to meet in the last six months than ever before. Someone has got to be making an exceptional connection now for me to agree to meet them outside of a club or a party. I’m just tired of the half-baked excuses and predictable disappearances. Fab should be fun. Having people, mainly ‘single’ men, meet your lowest expectations just isn’t.

Makes guys/couples spend a long time getting to know you online. That will get rid of the flakes. "

Oh and keep it all on fab as well, don't move to other apps.

Hmm it’s a bit like house viewing.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

We just had our first no show. It was to be a very spontaneous meet, and the couple went from “Who’s nearby?” to “Profile Hidden”

Because it wasn’t planned it wasn’t disappointing, but it was puzzling.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We’ve given up now. We had a couple who didn’t show that said they’d forgotten they’d arranged a meet and we should have reminded them! And then a string of single guy let downs. Followed by people that don’t look like their photos or in person aren’t how they come across in messages! If we meet anyone now it’s rare because the conversation has been good and we now just fit meets in around the start of our planned night out with each other so we’re not left disappointed!

Every single female on here has pretty much been a no show. They haven’t even the courtesy to give any notice. They’re literally the ones that contact me wanting a meet as well. Truly ridiculous behaviour from “adults”.

inverness

"Every single female on here has pretty much been a no show. They haven’t even the courtesy to give any notice. They’re literally the ones that contact me wanting a meet as well. Truly ridiculous behaviour from “adults”.

"

pretty much the same as i have experienced from the girls on here.

"Sadly it makes it almost impossible to meet someone as they think your fake with no verifications "

» Add a new message to this topic