FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > So you’re talking to a couple

So you’re talking to a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andkitten2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

We are So bad at imitating things at clubs with other couples...

What’s the best ways that you’ve done or been done to you at a club or party to start the action? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are So bad at imitating things at clubs with other couples...

What’s the best ways that you’ve done or been done to you at a club or party to start the action? X"

sat in sauna chatting to a couple she the wife started sucking me

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Harlow

What’s the best ways that you’ve done or been done to you at a club or party to start the action? Xsat in sauna chatting to a couple she the wife started sucking me "

Ha sat in I hot tub talking to a couple, he started sucking me!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

In my experience a lot of the times it's through messing about, doing something silly or having a laugh. Some couples look at me and my partner WTF, others see that looks like fun and join in our madness. Clearly the ones that join in are on the same wavelength and we get to know them from there.

What’s the best ways that you’ve done or been done to you at a club or party to start the action? Xsat in sauna chatting to a couple she the wife started sucking me

Ha sat in I hot tub talking to a couple, he started sucking me! "

omg really did you not say ' NO'?

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We just chat with people on a social level. If we feel like we click, we'll say something like 'we're off to have a nose around the playrooms if you fancy joining us'.

It's not a direct statement like 'we want to play with you' which could put too much pressure on. But it does leave room for them to decline us or just join us for a nosey or for one of us to start playing and for them to join us.

By *andkitten2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Oh that's a good one, thank you!!

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

We usually chat in jacuzzi and see if we click then see if they want to join us in a play room and well you know the rest....

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The hot tub is a good place. It's more intimate, but still not really a play area.

One time I was chatting with a couple. She put her hand on my leg and asked if that was OK. That escalated rather quickly. Until that point I had no idea they were interested - I was just being friendly. I'm rubbish at reading signals.

As you're a couple, you could start to play with each other. 'Innocently' thrust part of your body in the direction of someone you like. If the flirting has been going well, and they're not as blind about these things as me, they should take the hint.

By *laytime 100Couple  over a year ago

We can be really bad at initiating things at times. It's that step from chatting and talking (even in the hot tub) to saying do you fancy a play that seems to go wrong. Having said that we do seem to get there quite often.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

We were sat in the hot tub, saw this couple look over a few times. Now I (mr) am shy till I get to know people but I turned and said to MrsJ I'm going to ask if we can join them if they keep looking over which they did, so I just said would you mind if we joined you to which they said yes, I then politely asked if I could touch and fun was had by all.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"We can be really bad at initiating things at times. It's that step from chatting and talking (even in the hot tub) to saying do you fancy a play that seems to go wrong. Having said that we do seem to get there quite often."

We're the same.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m at that age in life where I will just go and talk to people. If they don’t want to chat it’s not the end of the word.

We are shit at getting anywhere in clubs. Too nervous to say anything so usually end up playing with each other but hey thats just as good. Saying that we aren’t much better on here of late

» Add a new message to this topic