FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > watching your wife/girlfriend

watching your wife/girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get fucked. What is the turn on with this?

Genuinely interested. Does the guy not feel inferior? What is it that makes this a turn on?

What’s anyone’s experience with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Inferior? Fuck no. Proud that she’s mine and thrilled that I can watch her lose herself and show off her true self? Absolutely.

"Inferior? Fuck no. Proud that she’s mine and thrilled that I can watch her lose herself and show off her true self? Absolutely. "

Thanks for the reply. This really does interest me. Starting seeing a girl for a while there (no more) and thought about it. If it happened I don’t think I would have been jealous! Whereas years ago, this would have horrified me

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

This is our thing. I'm not interested in any kind of humiliation or power dynamic with it, I just think my wife is hot and I love to see her taking pleasure. Seeing her enjoy her sexuality with another man is a really intense turn-on and I guess it scratches a bit of a voyeuristic itch to boot.

Also, I want other men to know how great she is in the sack! I'm a very proud husband.

London

I should also say that having a solid relationship, a dynamite sex life and a decent amount of self-esteem is pretty important!

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"I should also say that having a solid relationship, a dynamite sex life and a decent amount of self-esteem is pretty important! "

Do You like being watched too?

London

"Do You like being watched too?"

Not really bothered either way!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It takes a special kind of guy and a woman to fully appreciate the pleasure each one gets out of this scenario. I enjoy watching and when we got home we enjoyed each other. My ex lady friend and myself.

MrD

Absolutely love it. Especially of the guy isn't too shy to let me talk to them while their doing it... Like she's fucking good isn't she, shove her head right down, *splurt gag splutter* that's it make her gag, etc

By *outhend secretWoman  over a year ago

southend

"MrD

Absolutely love it. Especially of the guy isn't too shy to let me talk to them while their doing it... Like she's fucking good isn't she, shove her head right down, *splurt gag splutter* that's it make her gag, etc"

Just like us love telling the men how to fuck my whore wife

Why would he feel

Inferior ? You’re making the massive huge leap that the guy im fucking in front of hubby for one night is somehow better than hubby? Jump into a strange car and take it round a track. I can pretty much guarantee the owner will post a better time than you. Still makes the owner feel proud when he sees someone else enjoying his ride ..

"Why would he feel

Inferior ? You’re making the massive huge leap that the guy im fucking in front of hubby for one night is somehow better than hubby? Jump into a strange car and take it round a track. I can pretty much guarantee the owner will post a better time than you. Still makes the owner feel proud when he sees someone else enjoying his ride .."

I definitely felt proud my lady friend enjoyed her ride especially when she looked at me and smiled

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Why would he feel

Inferior ? You’re making the massive huge leap that the guy im fucking in front of hubby for one night is somehow better than hubby? Jump into a strange car and take it round a track. I can pretty much guarantee the owner will post a better time than you. Still makes the owner feel proud when he sees someone else enjoying his ride .."

That is a great analogy

"Why would he feel

Inferior ? You’re making the massive huge leap that the guy im fucking in front of hubby for one night is somehow better than hubby? Jump into a strange car and take it round a track. I can pretty much guarantee the owner will post a better time than you. Still makes the owner feel proud when he sees someone else enjoying his ride ..

That is a great analogy "

Can’t take credit for it ..hubbies idea ..he’s the car NUT

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Get fucked. What is the turn on with this?

Genuinely interested. Does the guy not feel inferior? What is it that makes this a turn on?

What’s anyone’s experience with this?"

Turn the question round OP. How do you feel when you are fucking someone's wife?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"This is our thing. I'm not interested in any kind of humiliation or power dynamic with it, I just think my wife is hot and I love to see her taking pleasure. Seeing her enjoy her sexuality with another man is a really intense turn-on and I guess it scratches a bit of a voyeuristic itch to boot.

Also, I want other men to know how great she is in the sack! I'm a very proud husband. "

Veey well described.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

husbands can be empowered ... just ask George ... the reclaim sex is great (wink)

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

What’s anyone’s experience with this?

Turn the question round OP. How do you feel when you are fucking someone's wife?

"

I feel extremely lucky and privileged to be invited into their sex life. And obviously extremely turned on seeing them both enjoy it.

Would be a pleasure watching her with a another girl with a strap on

Well guys and girls, thanks for all the replies.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Absolutely not inferior. My feeling is closeness and love for her, seeing her in her most intimate moments losing herself in pleasure. I know the signals when she's on the way to cumming - flushing, certain noises, etc - and it's wonderful to see her finally orgasming from a distance, when she cums with me I'm too close to get the full perspective.

Fucking is completely natural and humans are not made to be monogamous. So many people are embarrassed about being watched, but we think that's natural too.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Why would he feel

That is a great analogy "

Unless the person jumping in is a race car driver ?

By *ittlecoupleCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

"This is our thing. I'm not interested in any kind of humiliation or power dynamic with it, I just think my wife is hot and I love to see her taking pleasure. Seeing her enjoy her sexuality with another man is a really intense turn-on and I guess it scratches a bit of a voyeuristic itch to boot.

Also, I want other men to know how great she is in the sack! I'm a very proud husband. "

Totally this. For us it works both ways, sometimes she’ll just sit back and watch me with another girl and play with herself instead of joining in.

There’s a lot of pride that other people find your other half hot.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Chris doesn't feel humiliated just proud that I am able to use my body to seek pleasure and give pleasure to other men.

The kink is that I am able to fuck others because I am not his property and my pussy certainly isn't. I can use it to its limits.

Sharing is caring!

Sx

Also, I want other men to know how great she is in the sack! I'm a very proud husband.

Totally this. For us it works both ways, sometimes she’ll just sit back and watch me with another girl and play with herself instead of joining in.

There’s a lot of pride that other people find your other half hot."

She’s a keeper

"Inferior? Fuck no. Proud that she’s mine and thrilled that I can watch her lose herself and show off her true self? Absolutely. "

This

Totally agree.

Thanks for those replies

To have someone to share your fantasies, infact to share both is Amazing

To have true love n honesty to love to see the other totally enjoy themselves then after desire each other even more us just so hot.

That connection is immense x

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Why would he feel

By *ngelsbyname88Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

We do it because I love seeing her enjoy another guys body and she enjoys playing with 2 guys at once!

It’s also hot afterwards when she tells me no good he felt inside of her.

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

Perfect response mate

Because she's an absolute sex goddess and it's so hot hearing about and seeing men getting turned on and experiencing a glimpse of what I get to enjoy.

Plus, she deserves to enjoy herself and nothing is hotter than seeing her in total lust being a naughty girl!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

You OP are that guy that swinger and VA people think what a idiot there are as many reasons why we do what we do it's like asking a gay couples how's the boss in the relationship or saying you done well as a person of couler you ignorance is mind-numbing I am not should why poeple are indulging you.

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

It's the best feeling, knowing when we're all done, that Louise has been well and truly satisfied. Watching the look on her face and her eyes roll back as another guy fills her up from behind, while my cock is deep in her mouth... I can't think of anything better.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hubby says it's the ultimate turn on for him watching me being satisfied by another guy. For me I love exploring different cocks and love turning my husband on. An earlier post is correct. The reclaim sex is amazing. Especially if I'm still covered in another man's cum x

lol not sure how he feels I feel great though

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Absolutely love watching Jess with another guy it really turns me on

And after when the guy has gone the sex between us is amazing.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Bump

This

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

Covered by Michael C in podcast no. 1 of Keys and Bracelets. Some folk just aren't wired for understanding this dynamic.

By *utton SimonMan  over a year ago

Sutton

from my experience, watching my ex wife with another man was quite a turn on , ( perhaps I was slightly sub then) Knowing how good my wife felt in side, gave an erotic pleasure knowing the other guy is feeling the same when entering her... watching her take a good ‘pounding ‘ and some guys were much bigger than me, gave me a good opportunity to see her ‘sex faces’ from different angles as well. Loved each and every occasion

Exactly this!

You get to watch a women who you think is the sexiest thing on planet lose herself,see her from different perspective.

Don't feel inferior in anyway. She comes straight back to me. How can one feel second class when she places her husband as king above all others

"You get to watch a women who you think is the sexiest thing on planet lose herself,see her from different perspective.

Don't feel inferior in anyway. She comes straight back to me. How can one feel second class when she places her husband as king above all others "

We both agree.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"You get to watch a women who you think is the sexiest thing on planet lose herself,see her from different perspective.

Don't feel inferior in anyway. She comes straight back to me. How can one feel second class when she places her husband as king above all others "

I wish we could just like posts. That. Right there, is a post to be liked.

So much this!

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

I love having someone else help me to give my wife more pleasure than I can do with just one pair of hands, mouth and cock on my own.

Why would this make me feel inferior? I have the final say in whether we allow someone to join us. Even if S liked a guy but I didn't get a good vibe then it doesn't happen. When we are playing there are some things she only ever wants to do with me, so why would I feel inferior. She is MY wife and we discuss our fantasies together openly and go home together and live our lives together in a way that many couples never can; just harboring individual desires and fantasies that they would never dare divulge to the other.

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

I suppose theres always a bit of trepidation the first time that you might feel jealous but that wasnt the case .My wife made me cum and then moved on to the other guy ,hearing him moan and knowing she was giving him pleasure and him her was amazing. It was nice to take a step back and see what she looked like filled with another guys cock .When we got home the sex was amazing and she was still so wet .

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Can't get my wife enjoy the pleasures of other cock for real unfortunately

I just want her enjoy as much sexual pleas5 as she can not through inferiority but through my love for her

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

We love it too.....Mrs S was a tomboy when we met but always harboured a desire to go full glam exhibitionist.....now she lives as a full time Hotwife. I have always been very visual so what's not to like that my Wife is also my porn.....she is the sexiest woman in the world to me. And of course I feel both lucky and proud....but we are a team and she enjoys my input to create our ultimate looks and fantasies....so it is fulfilling for both of us. Others are right though, you can't go into this if you suffer from any form of jealousy. And now she has got her new boobs there is no stopping her!

By *outhend secretWoman  over a year ago

southend

"MrD

Absolutely love it. Especially of the guy isn't too shy to let me talk to them while their doing it... Like she's fucking good isn't she, shove her head right down, *splurt gag splutter* that's it make her gag, etc"

You sound just like my hubby!!

By *2345tonyMan  over a year ago

gateshead

i would love my wife to enjoy herself with others but unfortunatly she wont wonder if she ever will one day

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

the sunny South

Love watching my wife. Anything she wants. She does. X

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Love watching my wife enjoy herself the reclaim sex is the best most intense ever

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

As others have said, the ‘reclaim’ sex is great as well. Watching B with someone she fancies is a real turn on (woman or man)

By *assage_MusicCouple  over a year ago

South East

Some people are much more liberated than others. Hotwife scenario doesn't work for us but our very dominant male enjoys other men's hotwives.

When I had a partner...(sigh lol)

Would have loved to have seen her face when another cock slid inside her. Never got to see that unfortunately!

K - I loved seeing C get fucked, made me feel great and defo not inferior, to share that good fuck and let another guy get a taste of what I get was a pleasure and seeing her get off was amazing

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I just simply love watching My Girl be totally free and enjoying her self. She is everything to me and watching her in her element is simply a joy. And she is often in her element and free when she is having sex. So hell yes and I also love the genuine joy and happiness she brings to other people. If we were all more like her we'd save the world.

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

Ditto

Exactly my feelings

By *oman wantedCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Liverpool/Manchester

All about freedom and letting myself go.very rare to find a man like this. who allows a woman to do this and afterwards,I Then go home with him,hand in hand to continue our marriage. Which i love and adore. Perfect life balance for me anyway xx

Love watch her playing

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

My hubby always says how proud he feels watching another guy enjoying me. I get a lot of pleasure knowing how turned on it makes him. The reclaim sex is amazing x

I find it a massive turn on that she is getting a bit more pleasure

I wish my wife would do this it would be such a turn on for me just to watch her knowing how sexy she is watching her enjoy herself then taking her back

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

I love it. It's wonderful sex, it's the partner you love and you know there's no risk, no jealousy. She's always yours at the end of the night. You love her so much that seeing her have such amazing pleasure gives you pleasure in return. You can join in too and give her even more, spit roast, DP, DV and so on. She's VERY bi so she gets to enjoy the ladies too (and hence I do lol).

"Hubby says it's the ultimate turn on for him watching me being satisfied by another guy. For me I love exploring different cocks and love turning my husband on. An earlier post is correct. The reclaim sex is amazing. Especially if I'm still covered in another man's cum x"

Same with me and my wife , (randycouple89)

She loves exploring other cocks also ! And I love it when she comes back and is dripping !

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

"Inferior? Fuck no. Proud that she’s mine and thrilled that I can watch her lose herself and show off her true self? Absolutely.

Totally agree. "

carmarthen

"As others have said, the ‘reclaim’ sex is great as well. Watching B with someone she fancies is a real turn on (woman or man) "
great reply

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I love it when the lady looks at her partner as she comes on my cock.

You can see the connection between them and I feel privileged when asked to join them in their fantasy.

carmarthen

I love it when she cums but looks at me as he fills her

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I love it when the lady looks at her partner as she comes on my cock.

You can see the connection between them and I feel privileged when asked to join them in their fantasy."

Having been the "extra guy" for several other couples in my time here, the hubbies have all been gents whether watching, filming, or aiding, and I've made some good friendships with both parts of the equation.

"I love it when the lady looks at her partner as she comes on my cock.

You can see the connection between them and I feel privileged when asked to join them in their fantasy."

This is what it feels like as part of the couple. We invite someone into our bubble and have a respectful and good time

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

Love it, feel no jealousy just a big turn on wife enjoying herself with other men. Guys have all made her feel special.

Afterwards we love the "reclaim"sex as people are calling it. Total trust in my wife & enjoy this lifestyle which gives her freedom to misbehave without the drama. Sure lots of other couples would love to do it but don't have the trust or able to speak about it openly, which is a must, only way it works. Happy swinging everyone.

Can’t wait to do this!

Hubby is ALWAYS fantasising about watching me be fucked hard, even without him there leaving his imagination to run wild, and then for me to recount the encounter when I’m back with him.

By *winflamesCouple  over a year ago

Near Surbiton

From the female perspective as well, I LOVE watching Mr with other women as much as he loves watching me enjoy myself. We are totally in love with each other....but understand there's nothing wrong with a little snack from time to time. It's certainly the healthiest relationship over every had....

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"a little snack from time to time. It's certainly the healthiest relationship over every had...."

Lol 'little snack, I'll remember that one

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Love it, she feels naughty and I enjoy joining in. Reclaim sex is awesome. Just freedom within ones relationship, that some just don't understand.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Why would he feel

I definitely felt proud my lady friend enjoyed her ride especially when she looked at me and smiled"

I (Mrs) love this in reverse. I love to watch my man with other women. At various points during the sex we make eye contact. He may wink or smile and that turns me on immensely. Oh yes this is real masturbation material for me & I guess he enjoys it too lol.

In reverse he has no inclination to watch me or bring a second man in for a 3some, it's just of no interest to him

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Why would he feel

I definitely felt proud my lady friend enjoyed her ride especially when she looked at me and smiled

I (Mrs) love this in reverse. I love to watch my man with other women. At various points during the sex we make eye contact. He may wink or smile and that turns me on immensely. Oh yes this is real masturbation material for me & I guess he enjoys it too lol.

In reverse he has no inclination to watch me or bring a second man in for a 3some, it's just of no interest to him"

wow, lovely for you

So good to hear from others who share our interests. Hubby prepares me before going out and I phone him during my meet, usually send pics or videos.The sex on my return is amazing !! A lot of single men don't understand hence looking for people with a bit of experience.

Love it !! xx

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

It’s a real turn on love it

Love watching L fucking another guy. Slow sensuous build. Then she takes him. It's not about power. The lady controls this. If she didn't want to do it she should never be made to.

So incredibly sexy when it happens.

"You OP are that guy that swinger and VA people think what a idiot there are as many reasons why we do what we do it's like asking a gay couples how's the boss in the relationship or saying you done well as a person of couler you ignorance is mind-numbing I am not should why poeple are indulging you."
thanks for that reply

» Add a new message to this topic