FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a swinging partner

Finding a swinging partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How hard is it to find a partner who will be in a relationship but also swing too?

I’ve had girlfriends in the past and we have always moved towards swinging.

Now I’m looking for a new girlfriend who would be open to swing from the start.

Obviously not expecting the first date to be a gangbang I’m not daft but genuinely intrigued how other couples approached the aspect of swinging ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

It is the holy grail mate to find someone who has great chemistry, is as filthy minded as yourself and also is someone you want to spend your life with. Some couples seem to have this dynamic. I have encountered individuals where chemistry is great etc but they are too addicted to single lifestyle. Good luck though. Sure you will get good tips!

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

No advice but good luck! It's hard trying to find a compatible fwb never mind a partner

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Good luck. Bloody impossible for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to admit iv been very lucky. After nearly 10 years of being together and had a fairly vanilla life. Then all of a sudden out of the blue. bang it came out we started trying stuff that was always a no no then it just happened. As for looking for a partner I wouldn't k ow were to start.

"No advice but good luck! It's hard trying to find a compatible fwb never mind a partner "

Yes most definitely is x

Everyone is here to enjoy themselves yet never say never.

I wish you all the best x x x

Good luck m8 but I think that you have got a better chance of finding a pork pie in a synagogue lol

just go to parties as a single guy, and if you meet a single girl there exchange numbers...but you just need to be out and about and a lot of single ladies are actually looking for a partner, advantage is they are already into the scene/lifestyle

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice glad to hear others are looking too.

I admire couples who swing and stay together

Curious to know why your previous relationship broke up..?

I was fortunate enough to meet my partner through the Fab chat rooms.

Neither of us was on the look out for something like that at the time but somehow it happened naturally. Before either of us really knew it we stopped having play meets with other singles and were only interested in doing things together. We have had some lovely meets with other couples and occasionally with single people. Swinging has become something that we share and both enjoy but it only as far as it adds something to rather than takes away from our connection. As with all relationships but especially in swinging ones communication, communication, communication is key.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

We met through swinging at a club, married 18 months later. Happy as pigs in muck. We still enjoy clubs and organise swing camps.

Works very well for us.

Good luck!

Arrrr that's nearly impossible..

Dont give up tho, never know when less expected might happen..

I keep in hope, till then enjoying as I can and want.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's right up there with rocking horse droppings

Basingstoke

"It's right up there with rocking horse droppings "

Also looking for this. I imagine there is a large degree of luck involved.

Although joining a load of social groups along with Tinder will definitely up the odds

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Sounds pretty much what I am looking for

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

My best advice is dont look for it... and then it may surprise you x

Just have fun and meet up with people, socials and otherwise and if it's going to happen it will happen naturally and when you least expect it to! That's exactly how me and the Mr happened and we couldn't be happier. X

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Have to admit iv been very lucky. After nearly 10 years of being together and had a fairly vanilla life. Then all of a sudden out of the blue. bang it came out we started trying stuff that was always a no no then it just happened. As for looking for a partner I wouldn't k ow were to start."

Couples that play together stay together. I like your story.

By *oldenskyWoman  over a year ago

london

Is love to have swinging partner like this

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I personally feel you've got more chance of meeting somebody that would fit your needs at a club. Someone who is already in the lifestyle and looking for the same thing. It's very difficult via messages or through traditional dating to find someone like that in my opinion but at a club you get to chat to lots of people in one evening if you did that regularly maybe you will find someone that way.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Still looking too...x

"Have to admit iv been very lucky. After nearly 10 years of being together and had a fairly vanilla life. Then all of a sudden out of the blue. bang it came out we started trying stuff that was always a no no then it just happened. As for looking for a partner I wouldn't k ow were to start.

Couples that play together stay together. I like your story. "

Ty were very happy together

"How hard is it to find a partner who will be in a relationship but also swing too?

Obviously not expecting the first date to be a gangbang I’m not daft but genuinely intrigued how other couples approached the aspect of swinging ?"

I have been in a fully open swinging relationship in the past. I loved it, and for me it would be the only way I'd get into another relationship.

By * Star FilthMan  over a year ago

staplehurst

"Good luck. Bloody impossible for me

"

Genuine is here at last

It’s just rare having life partner and swinging from the start if both never done it. It’s possible and hard way sometimes . I would suggest build up trust first as that could be big issue dd

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I am always on the look out. As eluded me so far !!!

I have been very lucky to have had 2 girlfriends that were into swinging both were swingers when we met the second girlfriend was from fab meet we dated for 3 years the first we met from mobile sex dating site still meet every now and again we dated for 6 years now looking again

Basingstoke

"Have to admit iv been very lucky. After nearly 10 years of being together and had a fairly vanilla life. Then all of a sudden out of the blue. bang it came out we started trying stuff that was always a no no then it just happened. As for looking for a partner I wouldn't k ow were to start.

Couples that play together stay together. I like your story. "

Not always true...

By *ndrew999Man  over a year ago

Cumbria area

I'm looking for a classy lady for regular invitation only parties and couples only meets in exclusive apartments

"

Looking at your profile and pics you should have no problem whatsoever!! Xxx

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

They are out there. Like trying to find the Holy Grail. When you’ve found one though!

Basingstoke

Looking at your profile and pics you should have no problem whatsoever!! Xxx "

Its actually much harder than you think

If I wanted a partner to swing with its be a serious relationship where swinging is our lifestyle choice.

Having lots of offers is nice but I guarantee 99% of them are guys wanting either a ticket to party invites or guys that arent serious.

That may well upset some but it's true. Sadly now I've been used as such I tend to think the worst of people unless they show otherwise.

"How hard is it to find a partner who will be in a relationship but also swing too?

Obviously not expecting the first date to be a gangbang I’m not daft but genuinely intrigued how other couples approached the aspect of swinging ?"

After 16 years of marriage and 18 years together we have never had an inkling this is something we’d like to try!!

All of a sudden we are swapping pics and videos with others, we are now considering going to a club, our sex life has never been better and we are happier than ever!!

Looking at your profile and pics you should have no problem whatsoever!! Xxx

Its actually much harder than you think

If I wanted a partner to swing with its be a serious relationship where swinging is our lifestyle choice.

Having lots of offers is nice but I guarantee 99% of them are guys wanting either a ticket to party invites or guys that arent serious.

That may well upset some but it's true. Sadly now I've been used as such I tend to think the worst of people unless they show otherwise."

Ye I imagine it’s difficult ing out the pretenders etc, we get a lot of messages that are just crap!! No thought into them or anything

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

I have been swinging 10years and now looking for my life/swinging partner. No bf or fb.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is a very difficult thing to find the right fit.

Many people on here have found someone nonetheless.

I'm not particularly looking for a swinging partner but I'm certainly open to the idea of finding somebody local who fits with mutual interests as well to spend time with in and out of clubs.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

So me and neil met through swinging, both out of extremely messy relationships and just wanted someone to be spontaneous with.... Didn't hurt we had great sex .

Now almost 3 years later we are engaged and have amazing memories of our journey x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"It is a very difficult thing to find the right fit.

Many people on here have found someone nonetheless.

I'm not particularly looking for a swinging partner but I'm certainly open to the idea of finding somebody local who fits with mutual interests as well to spend time with in and out of clubs."

This is what I'm kinda looking for too, it's almost impossible though.

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Haven’t looked at your profile but have you mentioned it on there, could be someone looking for similar and I guess this is the perfect place to meet people of the same mindset.

Good luck OP

"My best advice is dont look for it... and then it may surprise you x "

I agree but it’s boner when you have to wait lol

I'd love to find a swinging partner too. Keep suggesting it on vanilla dates and it doesn't go down that well !

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

I put a post up on my status. WANTED regular fuck buddy. Charlie rocked up a couple of days later and we have been playing ever since

We both fit we don't want anything to serious and love the kinky side of life straight off. He also happens to live just round the corner so can be called upon on a moments notice if we both want to play

Hope you find your someone who you are looking for xxx

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

It can be done.

We’ve been together for 11 years. Swinging for 10 and it’s still great

I'd love a swinging partner xx

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

In our experience it happens when you least expect it!

When Mr Sofa and I first met, a few fab meets ago now, I swore I’d never be in a swinging relationship again (bad experience with a previous ex) plus Mr Sofa hadn’t really ventured into full swinging, mostly just regular one on one fab meets.

But a few months in and we just sort of fell into swinging together and we haven’t looked back since. So so many amazing experiences had (with a lifetime more of them still to come) from clubs to regular meets, parties, orgies, socials that sort of thing. With the wright person, swinging can be a great way to enhance a sex life and friendship!

Thanks for being my partner in crime Mr Sofa! Love you 3001

"It is the holy grail mate to find someone who has great chemistry, is as filthy minded as yourself and also is someone you want to spend your life with. Some couples seem to have this dynamic. "

Exactly this! This describes us and all the people we count as swinging friends

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I have managed to find 3 long term partners via fab, in the 10 years I have been here.

I met them as normal meets and then gradually became partners. My current fella is wonderful and we have a happy open relationship. Conversation and trust is the key. But I will say, the relationships developed and I was not looking for a partner. Attend club's and just see how things go.

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

Old free and single here, looking for a partner in crime

We are two of the lucky few, met on a dating site, but quite quickly realised that we both wanted to swing, so our adventures together began. We have an amazing reltionship & lots of fun swinging over 18 months later

they approached it because they were an established couple it would I imagine be very difficult odds wise to find a new relationship where the person would Swing straight off

they approached it because they were an established couple it would I imagine be very difficult odds wise to find a new relationship where the person would Swing straight off

Good luck, I’m finding it impossible

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Very difficult imo, i have a few fbs but most guys i really like don't really wanna be on the scene they just enjoy having good sex

Where did you last see her?

MR HERE

Well I'd say it's hard because you want a relationship but also to swing but relationships need time to bud and for trust to grow.

You need time to get to know one another and discover one another and likes and dislikes, jumping straight into at at the beginning just got to cause issues.

It’s my ideal scenario but I haven’t found anyone who wants what I want and where there is enough of a connection to let something try to grow either. It doesn’t seem to be out there for me

The best advice I can give you is to chat to lots of people on Fab before meeting, build connections and then maybe go to clubs together.

The connection is already there, and if the sexual chemistry is there, you’ve possibly got a playmate!

It’s time and patience and not being too pushy or desperate.

My playmate messaged me consistently for a couple weeks, and I wasn’t interested at first, then we met for a coffee and wanted to tear each other’s clothes off! Haha!

We have lots of fun together and I feel very lucky to have that balance and someone looking out for me at clubs!

So my advice, stick with it, be polite, listen and respect her and you’ll get there. Women naturally don’t trust many guys on these sites because it’s dangerous ground for us, men have to work for it I’m afraid!

Good luck to you xx

We met and fell in love on fab ,have great relationship and no issues too swinging as for us the meets are great fun good sex but our own sexlife has the intamcy and love

» Add a new message to this topic