FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Manhood size chart

Manhood size chart

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iproperswingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rainham

Due to a recent past experience of men lying about their cock pics, I'm going to say the problem is endemic almonst fabswingers. First thinks first I'm going by some men do this, not all of them. Our egos say bigger is better and the tape measure in our heads slides from acurate to fictionalised very damn quickly, meaning you use another picture which is not fair and clearly false advertising. Then you get stuck in that moment when the lovely meet you have been chatting too on the sofa for an hour drops his ts and oww....thats clearly not the cock that is attached to your profile. Your confronted with two ends of the scale, where its either too big that will never fit or ow lord mmm that's a little less than we were expecting. Its embarrassing for all parties concerned and can be avoided at the on set.

The worse offenders are the down and out liar's. Yes us guys feel pressured by societal Prejudice and feel we need a big cock to impress but just because a man thinks their man hood is not enough, is it fair to then go and steal a pic from some where else and and pose it as theirs? No it's not fair and makes no sense as it's going to flop out at some point and then the cats out of the bag.

All cock sizes are right for different people but lying about it to get your foot in the door is not cool.

OK I was thinking about this last night and was wondering if we need to set up some kind of cock charter, a cock size indicater verified size chart.

Fabswingers already works hard on ensuring people are who they say they are thanks to photo verfication but when it comes to cock size, maybe a voluntary pic post which is an identifiable tool in determining wherever or not someone is lying about their cock could be needed to help rectify this problem.

If I put together a pdf A4 page. Gridded so if some unconscionable person might come along and try and destort it to get that extra inch, the squares would not be squares any more so the scale would stay true.

OK yes I know some are show'ers and some are clearly growers but i think we can all agree, the size we all want to see is full erection.

Put on a couple of big italic - 1" to (OK yet be generous) - 11" on the grid lines.

A nice clear hyperlink address to drop box or any other free hoater (as a prof of concept) could be printed on the bottom corner so it self advatises where to get it, so if any one sees it and also thinks it's a good idea, they can then themselves down load the pdf and do the same and post it to there pics on their profile.

Not only does this photo cock size chart help people determine a man's cock size accurately and honestly, the last step is a direct steel from photo varify pic. Wright your profile name across the chart before you use it deters others from being able to steal your pictures and pass them off as their own.

If the idea takes off, it could be just the norm of just taking a pic and posting it like any other cock shot. If it is considered a good idea and people across fab start doing it, (no extra work for fab) its clearly going to be the bigger boys that take this up first, but at lease then we all know their big boys!  Yes a average size cock can do just as a good job as a larger member but the truth is in the pudding when it comes to performance.

Also I realise that this is not a perfect system it's not trying to be one. I'll I'm subjesting is doing something that might go viral and help us all a little.

I have know and been rejected from meets for being both ends. Saying I'm too big and too small so I know the mental turmoil that can bring.

Also I have know the reverse where a play mate is obviously uncomfortable with my manhood. As she has a deep or shallow vagina and by the time clothes went off it was too late in her mind to back out.

Might just have been staring at the ceiling last night thinking rubbish but What do you think?

Ways this could be subverted or objections:-

Scale the page on your printer. (you want to cheat well I can only do so much)

First meet nerves. (yes cock size vaires. I swear sometimes by the phases of the moon. But this is a best guess )

Shaving , Pills,  potions , and pumps ring. (well you do the best with what you have)

We don't all have access to a printer (it's volentary you haven't don't do it.)

--------------

Feedback please.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Rainham

OK yes I understand I'm undermining the universal sky remote gauge.

Xxx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Crikey, you really thought about this!

Honestly, I don't think it would take off and I've never really noticed a problem with men lying about their cock size, it's not a deal breaker for me anyway and I've definitely never asked a man for an accurate measurement.

Rainham

OK guess we are the only ones that would want this.

Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It just seems a bit exclusive, and intimidating, and you might miss out on meeting folk that you might actually find sexy, if you look beyond this one parameter

"OK guess we are the only ones that would want this.

Xxx"

I think you are in the minority. Very few actually specify minimum penis size requirements on their profile, despite a fair number of guys saying all women are asking for guys with massive choppers.

For most size is of no major concern within the limits of normal/average size.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Due to a recent past experience of men lying about their cock pics, I'm going to say the problem is endemic almonst fabswingers. First thinks first I'm going by some men do this, not all of them. Our egos say bigger is better and the tape measure in our heads slides from acurate to fictionalised very damn quickly, meaning you use another picture which is not fair and clearly false advertising. Then you get stuck in that moment when the lovely meet you have been chatting too on the sofa for an hour drops his ts and oww....thats clearly not the cock that is attached to your profile. Your confronted with two ends of the scale, where its either too big that will never fit or ow lord mmm that's a little less than we were expecting. Its embarrassing for all parties concerned and can be avoided at the on set.

The worse offenders are the down and out liar's. Yes us guys feel pressured by societal Prejudice and feel we need a big cock to impress but just because a man thinks their man hood is not enough, is it fair to then go and steal a pic from some where else and and pose it as theirs? No it's not fair and makes no sense as it's going to flop out at some point and then the cats out of the bag.

All cock sizes are right for different people but lying about it to get your foot in the door is not cool.

OK I was thinking about this last night and was wondering if we need to set up some kind of cock charter, a cock size indicater verified size chart.

Fabswingers already works hard on ensuring people are who they say they are thanks to photo verfication but when it comes to cock size, maybe a voluntary pic post which is an identifiable tool in determining wherever or not someone is lying about their cock could be needed to help rectify this problem.

If I put together a pdf A4 page. Gridded so if some unconscionable person might come along and try and destort it to get that extra inch, the squares would not be squares any more so the scale would stay true.

OK yes I know some are show'ers and some are clearly growers but i think we can all agree, the size we all want to see is full erection.

Put on a couple of big italic - 1" to (OK yet be generous) - 11" on the grid lines.

A nice clear hyperlink address to drop box or any other free hoater (as a prof of concept) could be printed on the bottom corner so it self advatises where to get it, so if any one sees it and also thinks it's a good idea, they can then themselves down load the pdf and do the same and post it to there pics on their profile.

Not only does this photo cock size chart help people determine a man's cock size accurately and honestly, the last step is a direct steel from photo varify pic. Wright your profile name across the chart before you use it deters others from being able to steal your pictures and pass them off as their own.

If the idea takes off, it could be just the norm of just taking a pic and posting it like any other cock shot. If it is considered a good idea and people across fab start doing it, (no extra work for fab) its clearly going to be the bigger boys that take this up first, but at lease then we all know their big boys!  Yes a average size cock can do just as a good job as a larger member but the truth is in the pudding when it comes to performance.

Also I realise that this is not a perfect system it's not trying to be one. I'll I'm subjesting is doing something that might go viral and help us all a little.

I have know and been rejected from meets for being both ends. Saying I'm too big and too small so I know the mental turmoil that can bring.

Also I have know the reverse where a play mate is obviously uncomfortable with my manhood. As she has a deep or shallow vagina and by the time clothes went off it was too late in her mind to back out.

Might just have been staring at the ceiling last night thinking rubbish but What do you think?

First meet nerves. (yes cock size vaires. I swear sometimes by the phases of the moon. But this is a best guess )

Shaving , Pills,  potions , and pumps ring. (well you do the best with what you have)

--------------

Feedback please."

I've never measured not gonna start now. I'm Not interested in being a statistic.

If anyone that meets me wishes to get a tape or other measuring device out, I'm outta there.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

good grief

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

The chart only goes up to 11 inches - that's no good for me

By *l22Man  over a year ago

dorchester

"Due to a recent past experience of men lying about their cock pics, I'm going to say the problem is endemic almonst fabswingers. First thinks first I'm going by some men do this, not all of them. Our egos say bigger is better and the tape measure in our heads slides from acurate to fictionalised very damn quickly, meaning you use another picture which is not fair and clearly false advertising. Then you get stuck in that moment when the lovely meet you have been chatting too on the sofa for an hour drops his ts and oww....thats clearly not the cock that is attached to your profile. Your confronted with two ends of the scale, where its either too big that will never fit or ow lord mmm that's a little less than we were expecting. Its embarrassing for all parties concerned and can be avoided at the on set.

--------------

Feedback please."

So I get your graphpaper, downsize a photocopy of it by let's say a third,flop my cock on it and bingo I've got a verified 9" cock????? Count me in??

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Dick size really doesn't matter as much as you seem to believe it does

By *avid from farnboroughMan  over a year ago

Cove in farnborough ...!! regular visitor to south wales

What about a baggyfannyometer...

Totally agree

Lying about dick size is endemic amongst gay men too (probably worse), not just straight.

I think in a few cases though they genuinely measured the wrong way, not realising the only correct way is on top from pubic bone to tip of penis. Not from side or underneath which adds length

"Lying about dick size is endemic amongst gay men too (probably worse), not just straight.

I think in a few cases though they genuinely measured the wrong way, not realising the only correct way is on top from pubic bone to tip of penis. Not from side or underneath which adds length"

Damn I've just dropped from 12 inches to 4 inches

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

"What about a baggyfannyometer... "

Just sprayed wine over the room laughing at this.

OP needs to get out more I think.

I'd walk away after reading that and I've no issues about my size.

Motion of the ocean.

Ooooo can we do the same for how tight/loose a vagina is, surely this would be easier as we’d only need to go as big as say a6 paper???

Ps tongue in cheek

guys should not lie ...if a guy tells me he has 7 inches then i expect 7 inches as hes told me so ?? but if a guy say's nothing then i expect nothing as i dont ask .. most guys seem to want to tell me his size if hes shallow enough to lie to me when ive not asked him how big he is then im shallow enough to say erm no you can leave now when he drops his pants to me its the lie not the actual size ... same with age / pics not matching ..hate those who lie to get meets on a false footing

Mine's not big at all, and I've got no problems saying it either.

I've had plenty of girlfriends and none have them have complained about it at all (well not to my face at least ).

Even a girl that I was seeing who was pretty 'loose' appeared to be pretty satisfied with what I had.

I always thought 7" was average but what a boost I got when a lady said it was well above average!! Made my day

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don’t care about cock size and am blessed with the ability to measure without a ruler.

I have caught a few 6’ guys out. Even those that are 5’11.5”.

So not something I’d need

"Lying about dick size is endemic amongst gay men too (probably worse), not just straight.

I think in a few cases though they genuinely measured the wrong way, not realising the only correct way is on top from pubic bone to tip of penis. Not from side or underneath which adds length

Damn I've just dropped from 12 inches to 4 inches "

Sounds like you have borrowed what is called ‘gay inches’ which are 3 times longer than a normal inch haha

"I always thought 7" was average but what a boost I got when a lady said it was well above average!! Made my day "

A real 7 inch is not average, they can look quite hung. Average in 5 - 6 inches I would say

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

--------------

Feedback please."

Sounds good to me, can you incorporate a vaginal tightness and gripabilaty scale guide as well.

Maybe use vegetables and fruit as a guide as to what the vagina can crush ranging from a overripe soft two week old banana to a marrow.

"I don’t care about cock size and am blessed with the ability to measure without a ruler.

I have caught a few 6’ guys out. Even those that are 5’11.5”.

So not something I’d need "

Damn I've been caught out again, I swear it used to be 6"...

"I always thought 7" was average but what a boost I got when a lady said it was well above average!! Made my day

A real 7 inch is not average, they can look quite hung. Average in 5 - 6 inches I would say"

Mine looks tiny when flaccid though lol

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"The chart only goes up to 11 inches - that's no good for me "

You can bend it over and go up the other side as long as you print on both sides x

"I always thought 7" was average but what a boost I got when a lady said it was well above average!! Made my day

A real 7 inch is not average, they can look quite hung. Average in 5 - 6 inches I would say

Mine looks tiny when flaccid though lol"

To be fair the hard version is more important

"The chart only goes up to 11 inches - that's no good for me

You can bend it over and go up the other side as long as you print on both sides x"

x

"

Sounds good to me, can you incorporate a vaginal tightness and gripabilaty scale guide as well.

Maybe use vegetables and fruit as a guide as to what the vagina can crush ranging from a overripe soft two week old banana to a marrow.

"

Still variable experience for the guy according to cock girth though. If you’re tiny I might give you a tickle, if you’re girthy you’d experience a vice like grip. You’d need to know what you were comfortable with on the banana masher to can crusher scale..

*vice-like properties of my fanny muscles may have been exaggerated for illustrative purposes.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

As most women say , size doesn’t matter

Information gathered on this site over the last 10 years would suggest the average cock size is between 4 to 5 inches

There is a small percentage of men (about 1 in 20)

Who have 6 inches

Anyone who says 7 inches is probably lying

Saying that there was a 70,s porn star who was 8inches !!!

Anyone on here that’s says he’s over 6 inches is probably lying .

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

This is a great idea. Can we also have officially time-stamped face photos, as well as height, weight, dress size, and bust? I’d also suggest that every guy has a plaster cast of their junk made which they can send ahead of a social so that the recipient(s) can verify that it does the trick.

"As most women say , size doesn’t matter

Information gathered on this site over the last 10 years would suggest the average cock size is between 4 to 5 inches

Who have 6 inches

Anyone on here that’s says he’s over 6 inches is probably lying . "

Loads of papers on the web wit studies showing average is around 5.1-5.2 inches.

Around 70% of all men fall between 4.5 and 6 inches.

If you extend that to 4 to 6.5 inches 90% of all men fall in that range.

Only 5% are bigger than 6.5 inches.

Who have 6 inches

Anyone on here that’s says he’s over 6 inches is probably lying . "

I'd like to believe that was true, would make me feel big

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

5 inches here,so small but cute

London

"Only 5% are bigger than 6.5 inches."

The stats I remember is that 1in 10 have between 6-7 in, 1-100 8in, 1-1000 9in etc

I'm glad that we're still using imperial rather than metric. It means that I can round it up to a whole inch rather than just a cm

Dudley

Who have 6 inches

Loads of papers on the web wit studies showing average is around 5.1-5.2 inches.

Only 5% are bigger than 6.5 inches."

I must get lucky then cos most men I've fucked are larger

I think that the average size of a guys cock is 7 and a half inches x

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"This is a great idea. Can we also have officially time-stamped face photos, as well as height, weight, dress size, and bust? I’d also suggest that every guy has a plaster cast of their junk made which they can send ahead of a social so that the recipient(s) can verify that it does the trick. "
hahaha yes quite

--------------

Feedback please."

hey size matters to you but youre in a minority so in the grand scheme of things exaggeration only matters to a few, the fisherman's tale has existed since the beginning of time ask Adam, most people have sex with another person based on personality and look not the size of their appendage, if youre very specific on your profile and they have blatantly ignored your specifics surely thats pretty much the norm here, men cant read and men with beer bellies havnt seen their cock for years

By *cedbunsWoman  over a year ago

Gravesend

The original post made me laugh out loud. It’s really immaterial in the whole scheme of things unless you specify you want over a particular size.

Average uk cock size is approx 5.5 inches.

That suits me. And most women , it’s the girth that’s more important.

I’m lucky that my partner is bigger than average. We’ve joked about getting the ruler out but actually think it’s better to not know

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Could do it by size of deodorants small roll on small can of lynx xl lynx then go the remote route

I never got the point of lieing about cock size. You'll get found out if you end up meeting so why lie? If people ask, I'm honest about my size.

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

Omg !!! Size does matter.

Never had a guy yet lied about size, they are embarrassed because mines 7”, and they say sorry it’s not as big as that, but hey it’s not the size it’s how you know how to satisfy a woman and themselves at the same time. Had many guys send us pics of 8+ sizes. Which when we check, omg yeah there Huge. Shouldn’t have to have a cock measurement scale. But sometimes we have to confess we do have a size that we would like or have to satisfy, or fantasy to be carried played out. Wishing you all the best in the future OP ??

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

--------------

Feedback please."

I think the problem is that you're using the female measuring system of starting at the base of the cock whereas men use the tested and approved British Standard 7297 subsection 69A method which without going into all the exact regulations means you start from the umbilicus

I can't help wondering, from the original post and some of the responses, if nobody has ever heard of a handy little gadget known as a tape measure.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

--------------

Feedback please.hey size matters to you but youre in a minority so in the grand scheme of things exaggeration only matters to a few, the fisherman's tale has existed since the beginning of time ask Adam, most people have sex with another person based on personality and look not the size of their appendage, if youre very specific on your profile and they have blatantly ignored your specifics surely thats pretty much the norm here, men cant read and men with beer bellies havnt seen their cock for years "

Lol

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I have to say that this whole forum posting, and opinions and comments has given me the best 15minutes of comedy writing I've enjoyed in a long time. Mouthfuls of tea have been sprayed far and wide at the rapidly growing exaggerations of each opinion. Monty Python eat your heart out.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"What about a baggyfannyometer...

Just sprayed wine over the room laughing at this."

I just lol'ed as well

Rainham

Damn I've just dropped from 12 inches to 4 inches "

Hahaha hahaha

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How about using a spaghetti portions hole template for girth measuring?

‘Oooh! I’m a dinner for 6!’

[Removed by poster at 06/10/19 18:31:45]

Surely we should have gone metric by now.

Guys are obsessed with size more than the girls lol!

Personally I’ve honestly never measured length or girth...

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

The over all mass could be measured by displacement & so you could measure it in Millilitres.

By *TJxComboMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I think someone wants all the cock pics to themselves.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I thought this was a tongue in cheek post initially but clearly not...

I'm not at all comfortable with people being reduced to body parts. What next? Women proving boob size to prevent disappointment on bra removal?

Personally, I have no interest in a guys penis size. There are many ways to give and receive pleasure.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think pornography has alot to answer here, and we seem to be obsessed with the view that big has to be better. As one who has had a fair bit of sex recently with Chinese ladies, being oversized is not a good idea when their pussies are small and tight. Henry

Mines all genuine and up to date

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Who have 6 inches

I must get lucky then cos most men I've fucked are larger "

Me too...i had all sorts of sizes...my fave has to be 8 by 6, curved with big helmet...sometimes to often, size does help...i had 8 inches recently but because it was straight with little girth...i found it very average feeling/sensation

I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved .

I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved .

Dudley

"I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved . "

Wait, that's a thing?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I think photos generalities are best. If you’re obsessed my size of my penis or the tightness of a vagina we’re probably going to clash anyway.

Half the fun is getting things fun and working with each other. More about the person as a whole. Some folk are gonna lie and that’s them.

Well well well i am a man with an average size cock i get propper fucked off with guys that hold a can of spray a remote or some other object against their cock agghh in my experiance its not all about the size of your cock its how you use it not saying some women like a huge cock but thats their choice i dont need a can of deoderant to impress like i said i am of average size and excuse the pun it dose what its suposed to do had no complaints yet

"I think pornography has alot to answer here, and we seem to be obsessed with the view that big has to be better. As one who has had a fair bit of sex recently with Chinese ladies, being oversized is not a good idea when their pussies are small and tight. Henry "

I had a Chinese girfriend a few years back, she was far from tight Still a lot of fun though.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

People lie abut everything here from age to marital status and cock size. Its not surprising cocks are smaller men are shorter and women fatter in real life just live with it as its the norm here it always has been.

By *TJxComboMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"People lie abut everything here from age to marital status and cock size. Its not surprising cocks are smaller men are shorter and women fatter in real life just live with it as its the norm here it always has been. "

Facts

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved . "

Omg i would love to be a judge..sounds fun..i run my own ones on my profile

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"People lie abut everything here from age to marital status and cock size. Its not surprising cocks are smaller men are shorter and women fatter in real life just live with it as its the norm here it always has been. "

I get men to take photos of their cocks with measuring tape! Lol

"I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved .

Omg i would love to be a judge..sounds fun..i run my own ones on my profile "

What, so you can mock those who don't meet your penis size requirements?

That's about it its always happened on here.

How many times do women have to say size doesn’t matter??

I’ve had a 9 inch dick and I’ve had a 5 inch dick. Yes the 9 incher looked impressive but the owner went at it like a kango hammer and it hurt like hell. The owner of the five inches was a considerate and imaginative lover.

You can be hung like a horse but have no idea how to use it. Sizing charts are no indicator of ability and that’s what matters.

Miss V

Never thought or considered size prior to being with M. Him being bi and liking bigger I began to realise just how many guys lie. I had never asked a guy how big he was before though so avoided all lies.

It's obvious people have an unrealistic sense of size when it comes to this subject. We get messages claiming M must be 10/11" which just isn't the case!

Dependant on how tall a guy is can cause penis size to appear a different size than reality in pictures. So can the size of a man's hands. Something we always take note of when looking through pictures to get a fair idea.

We ask men for a measured picture as it's a fetish for us. Just like M has a fetish for measuring my bum because he loves pawg. It's a preference and something we enjoy. Having people lie about it is just infuriating. Especially when they're clearly smaller than my fella but then claiming to measure bigger... It's just humiliating.

"

Still variable experience for the guy according to cock girth though. If you’re tiny I might give you a tickle, if you’re girthy you’d experience a vice like grip. You’d need to know what you were comfortable with on the banana masher to can crusher scale..

*vice-like properties of my fanny muscles may have been exaggerated for illustrative purposes."

Perhaps this needs measuring too. All women should visit their local engineering company to have their vice strength measured accurately in Newtons. They can then show their ISO certificate in their profile.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have been to cock measuring parties . They can be fun for all involved .

Omg i would love to be a judge..sounds fun..i run my own ones on my profile

What, so you can mock those who don't meet your penis size requirements?"

No i just compliment the ones I like...chill

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"

*vice-like properties of my fanny muscles may have been exaggerated for illustrative purposes.

Perhaps this needs measuring too. All women should visit their local engineering company to have their vice strength measured accurately in Newtons. They can then show their ISO certificate in their profile. "

Yes i love to know mine! Lol

Who have 6 inches

I must get lucky then cos most men I've fucked are larger "

How do you know.. Did you measure them?

Dudley

Who have 6 inches

How do you know.. Did you measure them? "

No but I can tell.

Who have 6 inches

No but I can tell. "

Lol I've seen lots of women's profiles asking for a minimum size.. Some even stating that they won't meet men under 7 or 8 inches etc.

However almost all of the men in the pictures look much smaller than that.

Dudley

Who have 6 inches

No but I can tell.

Lol I've seen lots of women's profiles asking for a minimum size.. Some even stating that they won't meet men under 7 or 8 inches etc.

However almost all of the men in the pictures look much smaller than that. "

Maybe something else about the men attracted them

Who have 6 inches

No but I can tell.

However almost all of the men in the pictures look much smaller than that.

Maybe something else about the men attracted them "

Hmm it just makes me think not many know measurements.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

You do know this is a website don't you?

It's not the real world.

By *mrangerMan  over a year ago

exeter

Where do I line up to get measured do I have to get it hard myself or can I get help with that a x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm the only authorised UK cock size certifier, for those above 8". If they carry my seal of size endorsement, it will have been accurately measured and the user is honest.

Seems like a lot of effort

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Once in a club and a single lady offered to mesure the mens cocks and the winner got to fuck the lady

When couples or singles ask me what size is my cock in a message I say I don’t know because I have never measured it and never had to measure it, it’s plain to see in some of my photos and to be honest every couple and lady I met enjoyed the size of it, some have said and you can can tell too by the moan you get when you slid it into their pussies, but it’s not always the size it’s how you use it, plus most woman like pleasing other ways then just fucking them with your cock

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

My main grip with men and cocks is the hardness not the size.

You’d be surprised at how many struggle with getting and staying hard.

I’m not worried about size, but I do like a man that’s pleased to see me! Fed up with the ‘I've had a tough week at work’ ‘it’s too hot in here’ or ‘oh he gets shy when he sees a condom’

Why not address the original problem of confidence? Men lie about dick size because they dont have the confidence to admit their actual size. Its no different to women with body and boob size. With social media and porn throwing big dicks and skinny women in everyones faces some people have confidence issues.

Better off learning how to use what youve got and be confident about it afterall if youre not happy with yourself how do expect someone else to be happy with it?

Also try measuing in cm its more accurate.

By *ilver_StarMan  over a year ago

Southam

--------------

Feedback please."

Wow. Really?

--------------

Feedback please.

I've never measured not gonna start now. I'm Not interested in being a statistic.

If anyone that meets me wishes to get a tape or other measuring device out, I'm outta there. "

like this answer!!

"Why not address the original problem of confidence? Men lie about dick size because they dont have the confidence to admit their actual size. Its no different to women with body and boob size. With social media and porn throwing big dicks and skinny women in everyones faces some people have confidence issues.

Better off learning how to use what youve got and be confident about it afterall if youre not happy with yourself how do expect someone else to be happy with it?"

All that needs to be said really

Ridiculous. Get a life (and some self respect).

I met a lad once who claimed to be 9 inches, he did porn too. He was measuring his dick wrong way though, I measure it for him and it was 6.5 inches but due to thickness and shape looked more hung than average. He had a nice dick regardless was a fit bloke. However when I measured it he literally went bit pale and jaw dropped, he was so shocked lol. Sorry this thread just brought the me memory back for me

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"I met a lad once who claimed to be 9 inches, he did porn too. He was measuring his dick wrong way though, I measure it for him and it was 6.5 inches but due to thickness and shape looked more hung than average. He had a nice dick regardless was a fit bloke. However when I measured it he literally went bit pale and jaw dropped, he was so shocked lol. Sorry this thread just brought the me memory back for me "

Maybe he was measuring from his arsehole?!

"I met a lad once who claimed to be 9 inches, he did porn too. He was measuring his dick wrong way though, I measure it for him and it was 6.5 inches but due to thickness and shape looked more hung than average. He had a nice dick regardless was a fit bloke. However when I measured it he literally went bit pale and jaw dropped, he was so shocked lol. Sorry this thread just brought the me memory back for me

Maybe he was measuring from his arsehole?!"

Lol maybe but he did not look average down there he did look hung strangely. Was comical though how his face went

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

OP- I think you have too much time on your hands...

If it matters that much, set up a live video chat and ask them.to measure it for you. I doubt the liars will be ip for that so you've filtered them out.

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

Simply put, anyone the requests for cock size measurements as proof does not deserve to have time invested in them.

The idea is just smacks of an infantile mind.

I'v had skilled ave cock and watching paint dry mahoosive cock and vice versa!

Its all about chemistry!not size!

By *aysolCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I feel like everyone is ignoring the real important measurement, which is not length but girth. My cock may only be 6.5 inch in length but the girth of it makes everyone go WOW thats a MASSIVE cock!

By *lder guy1967Man  over a year ago

moreton in marsh

You wish lol

Tbh I think the only guys who would use this are those who are hugely endowed and have very little else going for them in the way of social skills, knowing what makes women tick, imagination or even what is considered a maintained body in some cases and hope that merely having a massive schlong will get them meets.

If you or others are looking for precisely this kind of prospective meet, then that's fine, it would be of great benefit.

Regarding my own appendage I've never had any complaints I suppose. It features in some pics on this profile and my single guy one where the size of it can probably be roughly worked out if someone really felt the need but that's hardly the intention of the pic really! If pushed I figure it's probably about average length but above average girth, but tbf it's practically the last thing I would advertise as a plus point really!

It's just in my own experience making a connection, using imagination and intellect are far more appealing, both to myself, my amazing OH and with those I've met before?

B

Dear lord .. you clearly had a bit of time in hands.. lol

Doesn't make sense for me personally.. as so many guys with "big cocks" that clearly dont know what they doing.. it's not about size but how you use it. Obviously that's my thoughts on it

"Crikey, you really thought about this!

Honestly, I don't think it would take off and I've never really noticed a problem with men lying about their cock size, it's not a deal breaker for me anyway and I've definitely never asked a man for an accurate measurement. "

"I feel like everyone is ignoring the real important measurement, which is not length but girth. My cock may only be 6.5 inch in length but the girth of it makes everyone go WOW thats a MASSIVE cock!

"

You have a good one on you

"Simply put, anyone the requests for cock size measurements as proof does not deserve to have time invested in them.

The idea is just smacks of an infantile mind."

Or maybe people have a fetish? It's not infantile when guys like big asses. Or when people prefer blondes to brunettes. People are entitled to their likes without criticism.

"Simply put, anyone the requests for cock size measurements as proof does not deserve to have time invested in them.

Or maybe people have a fetish? It's not infantile when guys like big asses. Or when people prefer blondes to brunettes. People are entitled to their likes without criticism. "

Its not infantile because guys arent going to whack out a tape measure when you see them to decide if your big arse has big enough measurements to a big arse. If you're looking for a big dick look at a photo of said dick and decide and to steal the words of good ol' paddy no likey no lighty

"This is a great idea. Can we also have officially time-stamped face photos, as well as height, weight, dress size, and bust? I’d also suggest that every guy has a plaster cast of their junk made which they can send ahead of a social so that the recipient(s) can verify that it does the trick. "

Don't own a plaster casting business by any chance lol

Seriously. It's not the size of the organ, it's the skill of the player. The majority of women don't cum through penetrative sex, so technique and chemistry matter far more OP.

Also, if you're looking for honesty, you're on the wrong site! A lot of people on here lie through their back teeth and believe we are stupid enough to believe them. Not my monkies. Not my circus.

Swansea

Or maybe people have a fetish? It's not infantile when guys like big asses. Or when people prefer blondes to brunettes. People are entitled to their likes without criticism.

Its not infantile because guys arent going to whack out a tape measure when you see them to decide if your big arse has big enough measurements to a big arse. If you're looking for a big dick look at a photo of said dick and decide and to steal the words of good ol' paddy no likey no lighty "

Ive certainly seen photos and angles that make it seem a lot bigger than it is in real life. Best photos are ones that have something to compare it too.

Swansea

"This is a great idea. Can we also have officially time-stamped face photos, as well as height, weight, dress size, and bust? I’d also suggest that every guy has a plaster cast of their junk made which they can send ahead of a social so that the recipient(s) can verify that it does the trick.

Seriously. It's not the size of the organ, it's the skill of the player. The majority of women don't cum through penetrative sex, so technique and chemistry matter far more OP.

Also, if you're looking for honesty, you're on the wrong site! A lot of people on here lie through their back teeth and believe we are stupid enough to believe them. Not my monkies. Not my circus. "

I'm a guy that likes sucking cock, but it has to be a certain girth and size for me to enjoy it, otherwise its just not much fun. Each to their own though. To a lot size doesnt matter but to some it does.

Its not infantile because guys arent going to whack out a tape measure when you see them to decide if your big arse has big enough measurements to a big arse. If you're looking for a big dick look at a photo of said dick and decide and to steal the words of good ol' paddy no likey no lighty "

I've had a tape measure out on my bum to see how big it is. I didn't see it as infantile at all. In fact I saw it as flattering.

Men who are intimidated by a tape measure have insecurities in my opinion.

Pictures can be stolen, doctored or tricks can be managed. Guys will flat out lie that a 6" penis is a 9" penis to us. It's a cheek and waste of our valuable time.

We ask for proof and if a guy isn't willing to provide that proof they are either lying or they simply aren't for us. No love lost.

"This is a great idea. Can we also have officially time-stamped face photos, as well as height, weight, dress size, and bust? I’d also suggest that every guy has a plaster cast of their junk made which they can send ahead of a social so that the recipient(s) can verify that it does the trick.

Also, if you're looking for honesty, you're on the wrong site! A lot of people on here lie through their back teeth and believe we are stupid enough to believe them. Not my monkies. Not my circus.

I'm a guy that likes sucking cock, but it has to be a certain girth and size for me to enjoy it, otherwise its just not much fun. Each to their own though. To a lot size doesnt matter but to some it does. "

This. And we're entitled to feel that way. Screw what anyone else may make of that

Well you're welcome to check my pics on a well know amateur website

Rainham

A real 7 inch is not average, they can look quite hung. Average in 5 - 6 inches I would say"

6 inches is the average i think but 7 inches is kind of perfect as long as the notion in their ocean is good... Other wise it will feel shit...

Rainham

I'm a guy that likes sucking cock, but it has to be a certain girth and size for me to enjoy it, otherwise its just not much fun. Each to their own though. To a lot size doesnt matter but to some it does. "

Size matters in the sense if someone turns up with a 3 inch tiny cock but have protreyed it to be 7-8 inches, it's kind of like mugging us off lol x

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

I've just seen this thread but I understand the issue of photos being deceiving. Surely the simpliest approach is to have a tape measure visable in the photo.

I'm always surprised how many folks say they prefer girth yet very few guys actualy quote girth size even when they claim they've got a thick cock in their profile words. My cock is 7" in circumfrence which is well above average and on my profile I've got a photo proving that fact. I do agree that size isn't everything so that why I also have verifications.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 29/11/19 13:00:35]

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

--------------

Feedback please."

I asked a lady friend to do some statistical analysis

It produces a curious bellend curve

Rainham

There is a small

percentage of men (about 1 in 20)

Who have 6 inches

Only 5% are bigger than 6.5 inches."

Haha

5%... Surely that can't be true...I've fucked at lease 60 men who were around the 7-8 inch scale... Not lying at all :p hehe

London

" As most women say , size doesn’t matter

There is a small

percentage of men (about 1 in 20)

Who have 6 inches

Only 5% are bigger than 6.5 inches"

Even if all this is true, you clearly don’t understand how statistics work.

One thing I’ve noticed is there are some big lads on the fab!!

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

You really have given this some thought, haven’t you!

I always chuckle when someone asks me how big I am. I’ve never measured it, with tape measure or remote control!

I prefer to let my photos speak for themselves, along with my verifications.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

That I like!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Am I the only one who's not sizeist??

I don't really care what size the cock is as long as they know what to do with it.

I've had all shapes and sizes but not one of them has ever made me cum!

Personally.... I prefer the person.

"OK yes I understand I'm undermining the universal sky remote gauge.

Xxx"

And don't forget the old Lynx spray can! Haha

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"That I like!

"

You I like

I'm fully of the mindset size doesn't much matter.

Being quite petite and seeing some of what I would say are the larger cocks on this site it's somewhat intimidating to me

Honestly though if a guy excites me mentally, it matters not the size of his member

By *r lotharioMan  over a year ago

NEWCASTLE under lyme

no lies about mine on my profile lmao

Size depends on the women.

Some women are size queen and some run away from the bigger cocks. I think it just depends on the woman.

Lots of men on here put up fake pictures

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think with the pace of technological change, we ought to be looking at a 3D scan, that can be reformulated at the other end.

By *aveDerbyMan  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Why am i suddenly thinking about that SouthPark episode TMI where Randy has the calculation for the adjusted penis size lol

Just looked it up on urban dictionary:

((L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)

Length times Diameter plus Weight over Girth divided by Angle of the tip squared

Randy Marsh has a penis that is 4.4 inches in length. Its angle is 32 degrees. It's flaccid girth is 1 inch in diameter. His balls are 7 cm from the base. Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4 cm to penis right and its dead weight is 4.5 Kg. Therefore, Randy's adjusted penis size is 6.3 inches.

Or just be honest

London

"Or just be honest "

Exactly this

By *BGlosCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Cotswolds

I have 12", but I do not use it as a rule. I am not Married and my name is Boris.

Well I have never lied,just told half the truth.

Ok 6", Devorced, my name is Barry and I am very thick.

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I never lie about my cock size it’s tiny and would soon get found out

Generally always thought my cock was small, told different but still conscious about it makes me nervous when I drop my trousers but the comments I get are always the opposite. Pics on profile are genuine and not manipulated at all. Never felt the need to use a can of fosters or a sky remote as a measuring tool.

On saying that though believe that size can vary depending on the height of arousal, one day it could be 7 or 8 inches the next 9 or 6. Mood, temperature etc could always be factors on the length and girth.

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

Personally, I cant see the point in lying about cock size, as when it comes to dropping your kecks at a meet the reality will be there.

I can't see the manhood chart working, but how about an extra £1 being added to the membership fee to fund an official cock measurer, who is employed to do just that. Members get to vote from willing candidates, who the cock measurer will be for the year. Applications are now open - who's in?

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

On saying that though believe that size can vary depending on the height of arousal, one day it could be 7 or 8 inches the next 9 or 6. Mood, temperature etc could always be factors on the length and girth.

"

A guy's fully erect cock does not change in size depending on mood. If however that mood means he only has a semi then yes that'll be smaller.

It is a fact that the maximum size of a cock is determined by physiology and mechanics and can't be changed from day to day.

"OK guess we are the only ones that would want this.

Xxx"

No, it makes sense. I regularly report men in the Hot Pics most fabbed section for using fake pictures from the Internet. I think you shouldn't be allowed in the hot pics unless verified face and body.

Having said that, women also lie. As a tranny I should know. With the help of makeup, pushup bras, body enhancing clothes and wigs I can go from man to gorgeous girl with tits in the space of 90 minutes. Trust me, if I can do it, girls can do it more. Push up bras with chicken fillets and contouring. Lashes. Makeup. Contacts. Etc etc

What a completely stupid idea this is

Jesus Christ how much have you thought about this

We will be measuring women waist lines next!!

Get a grip

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"You really have given this some thought, haven’t you!

I always chuckle when someone asks me how big I am. I’ve never measured it, with tape measure or remote control!

I prefer to let my photos speak for themselves, along with my verifications."

such a gawjus cock you have

By *assage_noirMan  over a year ago

1The Angel

So now don't feel out of place with my 1".

"What a completely stupid idea this is

Get a grip"

--------------

Feedback please."

Is the universal measure not a Sky remote?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

[Removed by poster at 30/11/19 18:23:06]

--------------

Feedback please."

Post is way too long

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"What a completely stupid idea this is

Get a grip"

I don’t see the point in lying about it just to get your foot in the door cause once your pants are off you look a complete idiot.!

Not only that but a big cock puts off and scares girls away a hell of a lot more than appeals to them.!

Yes men lie about having it but in my humble opinion (and mine is just under 10 inches, so I’m talking from experience.!)

It’s my opinion men say they have bigger, cause women say they want bigger.!

Cock size shouldn’t matter if you know how to use it.!

By *he way you moveMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Anyone know where I can get a miniature Sky remote? Asking for a friend.

"How many times do women have to say size doesn’t matter??

I’ve had a 9 inch dick and I’ve had a 5 inch dick. Yes the 9 incher looked impressive but the owner went at it like a kango hammer and it hurt like hell. The owner of the five inches was a considerate and imaginative lover.

You can be hung like a horse but have no idea how to use it. Sizing charts are no indicator of ability and that’s what matters.

Miss V"

Absolutely this!

I just keep a Sky remote, Lynx can, Pringles tube and 20 B&H with me at all times so I can measure in person

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Anyone know where I can get a miniature Sky remote? Asking for a friend."

Can you hook me up, I mean my friend with one too!

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I just keep a Sky remote, Lynx can, Pringles tube and 20 B&H with me at all times so I can measure in person"

How do you explain that lot

to the local constabulary when you are being stopped and searched?

Will there be a flacid and erect chart?

Another for showers and one for growers so we can work out the percentage of growth when fully erect.

Maybe have a summer and winter chart? For us guys that have a cock that shrivels in the cold weather. Ta.

Dudley

This thread still makes me giggle.

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

"I can't help wondering, from the original post and some of the responses, if nobody has ever heard of a handy little gadget known as a tape measure.

"

This really is what I was thinking. I'm not personally a woman who goes in for large cocked men. I know that a cock of any size is capable of tickling my fancy. (Well it has to be felt in there obviously) but instead of all the palaver. A tape measure or ruler picture tends to do a rather accurate job.

But then are we opening a can of worms? It has been suggested about the tightness of pussy test, what about proof of bra size test?

Just sitting on a fence. Playing a devil xxx

By *eeman1000Man  over a year ago

durham

Some funny people on here ! I enjoyed reading through that

[Removed by poster at 02/12/19 14:51:35]

Are u actually joking?

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

How shallow. Poor you.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think the issue here may not be one of cock size but of mental health.

I think some professional help may be required.

By *rallyFixated1Man  over a year ago

tipton

Enough already. This place has corrupted your fragile little mind

I have been on the receiving end of a lie, guy starts talking to me, mentions he has a 7 inch cock, then proceeds to send a pic. Imagine my surprise when I saw it. I said to him could you please measure it against something (I was hoping camera angles had a play in this) well he used a sky remote, but not the big one, the tiny one, I politely said to him, sorry lovely but you are not 7 inches, he was adamant, so I told him to use a tape measure, well, the guy was barely 4 inches. I don't have a problem with size as I am tiny anyway, I have had all sizes, smallest was the size of my pinky finger (no lie) and he did a good job of pleasing me, in the same breath, a bigger one didn't do so well, so it is definitely how you use it that counts. It's the lie. Why lie, you're going to drop your pants and the person will see for themselves. I don't get it. I am a 5ft. 4 size 14, with 38 DD boobs. my pictures show what I look like, I don't photo shop bits and pieces off. What you see is what you get. I am very Honest about my body beforehand as I don't want the person to meet me and go yuk you have stretch marks and a mommy tummy, no thanks. It is embarrassing. If I can tell the truth about myself then I expect the same in return.

"I have been on the receiving end of a lie, guy starts talking to me, mentions he has a 7 inch cock, then proceeds to send a pic. Imagine my surprise when I saw it. I said to him could you please measure it against something (I was hoping camera angles had a play in this) well he used a sky remote, but not the big one, the tiny one, I politely said to him, sorry lovely but you are not 7 inches, he was adamant, so I told him to use a tape measure, well, the guy was barely 4 inches. I don't have a problem with size as I am tiny anyway, I have had all sizes, smallest was the size of my pinky finger (no lie) and he did a good job of pleasing me, in the same breath, a bigger one didn't do so well, so it is definitely how you use it that counts. It's the lie. Why lie, you're going to drop your pants and the person will see for themselves. I don't get it. I am a 5ft. 4 size 14, with 38 DD boobs. my pictures show what I look like, I don't photo shop bits and pieces off. What you see is what you get. I am very Honest about my body beforehand as I don't want the person to meet me and go yuk you have stretch marks and a mommy tummy, no thanks. It is embarrassing. If I can tell the truth about myself then I expect the same in return. "

I’ve had similar experiences and the lying is the problem, not the size of their manhood

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

Make sure it covers extra small so I can measure too.

Ops initial post is longer than mine for sure !

"The original post made me laugh out loud. It’s really immaterial in the whole scheme of things unless you specify you want over a particular size.

Average uk cock size is approx 5.5 inches.

That suits me. And most women , it’s the girth that’s more important.

I’m lucky that my partner is bigger than average. We’ve joked about getting the ruler out but actually think it’s better to not know "

To be honest I make you quite right what’s is the point if your happy with what you have.

To be honest I consider myself average but been told it’s above, which I’m happy with

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

I find it difficult enough to get a decent cock selfie as it is without adding this as a complicating factor!

Always found people who are obsessed with cock size fairly boring and lacking imagination in the bedroom, a clear avoid for us

Wow. And people say romance is dead

By *laire KinkyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

In my experience, its no different to age. I thik they call it artistic licence. People lie to increase their chances. They lie by varying degrees and for me, its a good way to judge someones deep down integrity.

Size/ age means nothing really. I think I look my age and my cock is a touch over 8 inches. This means people always think I look younger than my age, they think my cock is 10" plus. How could they say any different when their 8" is much smaller.

On the flip side, I once met a trans woman who said she had 9". She lied, it was more like 10+. Maybe she was doing the same, trying to play the sweet spot. Hedging her bets.I think its to be expected really.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Good god!