FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How many

How many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People on here are reluctant to go to a club alone? These people should meet up and go together to make it easier? Who's for it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just grow a pair and go. If you turn up with other fellas you are reducing your chances even more and going as a group of guys will put a lot of people off. I went alone(first timer) last week and it was amazing! Even had some success in the jacuzzi. For my first time I consider myself very lucky.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"People on here are reluctant to go to a club alone? These people should meet up and go together to make it easier? Who's for it?"

Good idea. Although I'd prefer a girl to go with. Had a few guys offer to take me but feel it's more a thing to do with a proper fwb or partner. A few guys I would of gone with but to be honest I felt like they were expecting something from me in the club, and if I wasnt going to what would happen then? If a girl/couple caught their eye o wouldn't wanna be ditched for a " better time" and left on my own. lol

"People on here are reluctant to go to a club alone? These people should meet up and go together to make it easier? Who's for it?

Good idea. Although I'd prefer a girl to go with. Had a few guys offer to take me but feel it's more a thing to do with a proper fwb or partner."

I think most single women prefer that option.

Shangri-La

"Just grow a pair and go. If you turn up with other fellas you are reducing your chances even more and going as a group of guys will put a lot of people off. I went alone(first timer) last week and it was amazing! Even had some success in the jacuzzi. For my first time I consider myself very lucky."

Dont think he ment just for fellas but yeah...that would be a bad idea.. or turn out to be a great night Haha

"People on here are reluctant to go to a club alone? These people should meet up and go together to make it easier? Who's for it?

Good idea. Although I'd prefer a girl to go with. Had a few guys offer to take me but feel it's more a thing to do with a proper fwb or partner. A few guys I would of gone with but to be honest I felt like they were expecting something from me in the club, and if I wasnt going to what would happen then? If a girl/couple caught their eye o wouldn't wanna be ditched for a " better time" and left on my own. lol "

I would also feel this way to

Sorry I may have misunderstood.

Taking a lady may be a good idea but not a group of men who have never been before. I gained so much confidence going it alone and would highly recommend this as it was a huge boost.

"Just grow a pair and go. If you turn up with other fellas you are reducing your chances even more and going as a group of guys will put a lot of people off. I went alone(first timer) last week and it was amazing! Even had some success in the jacuzzi. For my first time I consider myself very lucky."

Your right, think I'm going to attend chams at xmas. See how it goes

Shangri-La

Good idea. Although I'd prefer a girl to go with. Had a few guys offer to take me but feel it's more a thing to do with a proper fwb or partner.

I think most single women prefer that option. "

Definatly. I wouldn't want the added pressure of thinking I had to " perform " as we went together.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't go to a club with someone I don't know. Just asking for trouble.

Shangri-La

"Just grow a pair and go. If you turn up with other fellas you are reducing your chances even more and going as a group of guys will put a lot of people off. I went alone(first timer) last week and it was amazing! Even had some success in the jacuzzi. For my first time I consider myself very lucky.

Your right, think I'm going to attend chams at xmas. See how it goes "

Good for you. Get yourself out there and enjoy.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

As a couple there's nothing worse than pairs of or group of single males together in a club.

From our view point it's intimating what do you do say yes to one guy but no to the other or the rest of them?

Not always but often groups of single males together end up egging each other on in all the wrong ways, drink to much and end up becoming the dreaded packs of wanking dead following after couples around the play areas and worse into the play rooms. There's nothing worse than taking your wife into a room and before you have taken off clothes and got settled before a pack of males have without a word of conversation burst into the room aswell. I'm a confident guy and can and have handled those situations but I know couples who have been put off clubs specifically by them types of experiences.

My advice go on your own.

Ask for a tour and introductions from the club staff.

Don't drink to much try and just say Hi to people.

Stay the full night if still quiet at 11pm you never know what it's going to be like at 1am.

I've seen late in the evening orgies that the senators of Rome would be proud of. If your around by then, in the orgy room and are dressed down respectfully watching there's a really high chance you will waved off the subs bench and invited into the action.

Either way though going to a club as a single guy is a key part of becoming known, getting verified which in turn increases your chances of meets off fab.

KJ x

"As a couple there's nothing worse than pairs of or group of single males together in a club.

From our view point it's intimating what do you do say yes to one guy but no to the other or the rest of them?

Not always but often groups of single males together end up egging each other on in all the wrong ways, drink to much and end up becoming the dreaded packs of wanking dead following after couples around the play areas and worse into the play rooms. There's nothing worse than taking your wife into a room and before you have taken off clothes and got settled before a pack of males have without a word of conversation burst into the room aswell. I'm a confident guy and can and have handled those situations but I know couples who have been put off clubs specifically by them types of experiences.

My advice go on your own.

Ask for a tour and introductions from the club staff.

Don't drink to much try and just say Hi to people.

Stay the full night if still quiet at 11pm you never know what it's going to be like at 1am.

I've seen late in the evening orgies that the senators of Rome would be proud of. If your around by then, in the orgy room and are dressed down respectfully watching there's a really high chance you will waved off the subs bench and invited into the action.

Either way though going to a club as a single guy is a key part of becoming known, getting verified which in turn increases your chances of meets off fab.

KJ x "

Ah cheers for the advice mate,

Getting off the subs bench ??????

Just bite the bullet and go to a club . Talk to people once in there. Be polite but don't over stay your welcome .. You'll never look back.

"Just grow a pair and go. If you turn up with other fellas you are reducing your chances even more and going as a group of guys will put a lot of people off. I went alone(first timer) last week and it was amazing! Even had some success in the jacuzzi. For my first time I consider myself very lucky.

Your right, think I'm going to attend chams at xmas. See how it goes "

Christmas?? What are you waiting for?

Seriously what have you got to lose. Even if you don't get to play I guarantee you will never look back.

By *intalentCouple  over a year ago

I would be reluctant to go alone.

Have been to a club with a female friend, which led to an interesting night..

Went to a different club, with a male, that was an unusual evening, yet opened doors to other things.

So my preference would be to attend with another female...

Chams is a good choice for a first time club. Its a nice place and folks are always friendly there.

By *oliath AwaitsMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Bite the bullet and go don't expect to play but if you do its a bonus and the people who go are the real swingers usually and so friendly.

I've been to clubs on my own, but much prefer company. Count me in xx

I've been to the VA milf afternoons on my own.

Was absolutely petrified but so proud of myself in the end.

Had an amazing time...do it and be bold, smile alot and be friendly....x

"I've been to clubs on my own, but much prefer company. Count me in xx"

I would be honoured but you are too far away

"Chams is a good choice for a first time club. Its a nice place and folks are always friendly there. "

Thanks for the advice, will be interesting when I finally get there

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I used to love putting on my big boy pants and going alone.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

not been. i dont think i ever will

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm reluctant to go to a club at all.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Clubs are great the people who go tend to be more gregarious than on here and welcoming there is no reason not to go on your won then you can leave when you like or stay longer if you want which is far better.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

This has given me food for thought.

I'm toying with the idea of going to a club, and would have said, like the OP, I'd rather have gone with someone else. Because of nothing else it would be someone to talk to. However, this is making me rethink that strategy....

» Add a new message to this topic