FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Still a FAB VIRGIN

Still a FAB VIRGIN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Hi peeps. I keep reading on the forums men complaining they don't get responses from women because of xyz.

To balance out the discussion, here's my story and rant. I know I am quite specific on the type of man I want, I know others on here share this opinion. But when you find a suitable person to have fun with. The following happens

1. They ghost you either on the actual date or whilst chatting to get to know eachother (bear in mind, they act extremely enthusiastic about meeting you)

2. They are dishonest ( like they're cheating behind their partners back and tell you much later on)

3. They live really far way and realise that after showing interest

4. Just keep getting crude dirty introduction talk like they expect you to run to them and drop your knickers instantly.

5. Very limited profile with three words max intro and no photos. Again expect you to jump into bed with them

6. Don't read your profile

7. Just send copy and paste messages over and over again to you.

I probably stay FAB virgin until my subscription runs out at this rate! Lol

Love to hear other people's experiences especially from women.

(Sorry it was a long rant)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Number one is my most common experience. Very frustrating when you think you are getting somewhere with someone... Finally.

J.

What about the jazz club guy?

Good luck with tonnes of mails your going to get from exactly those types of people now you have this forum post up OP.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"What about the jazz club guy?"

If you'll remember Jizzy Gillespie didnt approve of no toe tapping

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

My advice to limit the annoyance. Set message filters so that you can’t be contacted by single men etc most of the time.

Try contacting a few male local profiles that you like the look of. Most men are very lovely if they say no... big if too usually lol.

Make fab work for you instead of being a slave to it. I love fab so much more now that I am not constantly being bombarded by inane crap!

I have found a fwb. We get on so well and the sex is amazing. I am sure you can find someone too with patience xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Its not only guys i have had trouble with ladies and couples so people dont put all the blame on guys .

dublin

Well i see you are a Domme and i have been looking for a domme but only came across messers and cons . I know you have an age limit and you are way too far away .

dublin

Well i see you are a Domme and i have been looking for a domme but only came across messers and cons . I know you have an age limit and you are way too far away .

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi peeps. I keep reading on the forums men complaining they don't get responses from women because of xyz.

To balance out the discussion, here's my story and rant. I know I am quite specific on the type of man I want, I know others on here share this opinion. But when you find a suitable person to have fun with. The following happens

1. They ghost you either on the actual date or whilst chatting to get to know eachother (bear in mind, they act extremely enthusiastic about meeting you)

2. They are dishonest ( like they're cheating behind their partners back and tell you much later on)

3. They live really far way and realise that after showing interest

4. Just keep getting crude dirty introduction talk like they expect you to run to them and drop your knickers instantly.

5. Very limited profile with three words max intro and no photos. Again expect you to jump into bed with them

6. Don't read your profile

7. Just send copy and paste messages over and over again to you.

I probably stay FAB virgin until my subscription runs out at this rate! Lol

Love to hear other people's experiences especially from women.

(Sorry it was a long rant) "

That’s fab for you lol!

Cheaters and wanting sex talk / photos are my most common ones. Just delete.

I agree with finding the Fabbers yourself. Much better results

» Add a new message to this topic