FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Re-write Needed?

Profile Re-write Needed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unGuy76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

Hey Fabbers.

Please can I get opinions on my current profile.

I'm just being honest on it, maybe too much info?

I'm really at a loss on here, surely there are genuine users on here, don't know why I can't find any.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he witchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

To me your profile looks good

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

My 2p's worth. I suggest these to all.

Your profile should inform the reader of your wants and desires give them an indication of your personality and what you will add to the meet.

It should attract through the words and picturds and hopefully create interest for them to contact.

If its not working change something,

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The honesty should be however how you want to interact in a MMF with a couple I think will put the majority off contacting you. But it's how you wish the meet to happen and you have every right to ask for your preferences to be taken on board.

Agree with the previous comment.

Good luck Op

Minehead

"To me your profile looks good"

Thank you x

Minehead

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 19:25:52]

Minehead

"My 2p's worth. I suggest these to all.

Your profile should inform the reader of your wants and desires give them an indication of your personality and what you will add to the meet.

It should attract through the words and picturds and hopefully create interest for them to contact.

If its not working change something,

"

Thanks for the advice

Minehead

"The honesty should be however how you want to interact in a MMF with a couple I think will put the majority off contacting you. But it's how you wish the meet to happen and you have every right to ask for your preferences to be taken on board.

Good luck Op "

Thank you for the advice, I realise the issue you raised about MMF expectations but I don't want a couple to think that I want it any other way.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"The honesty should be however how you want to interact in a MMF with a couple I think will put the majority off contacting you. But it's how you wish the meet to happen and you have every right to ask for your preferences to be taken on board.

Good luck Op

Thank you for the advice, I realise the issue you raised about MMF expectations but I don't want a couple to think that I want it any other way. "

For me I'd be worried that you would start to freak out in an mmf situation. Honesty is good, but you should be aware that will put the majority of couples off. Decent otherwise

Minehead

Good luck Op

Thank you for the advice, I realise the issue you raised about MMF expectations but I don't want a couple to think that I want it any other way.

For me I'd be worried that you would start to freak out in an mmf situation. Honesty is good, but you should be aware that will put the majority of couples off. Decent otherwise "

Thank you for your opinion, I guess it could come across that way although not intented to. Xx

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Good luck Op

For me I'd be worried that you would start to freak out in an mmf situation. Honesty is good, but you should be aware that will put the majority of couples off. Decent otherwise

Thank you for your opinion, I guess it could come across that way although not intented to. Xx"

If it's what you want then it is what it is but from a couples perspective I the male am the one potentially sharing my wife / loved one / world so for you to say you'd wanna fuck my wife then you'll get to decide if I the husband can join in or not is kinda insulting tbh and I'm sure many couples will feel like that.

We are a stage and vixien couple so the husband (me) is an alpha male and we only play together etc. Maybe a hot wife or cuckold couple would feel differently.

Or you may be better off just meeting a single woman?

Good luck

KJ x

Minehead

Good luck Op

Thank you for your opinion, I guess it could come across that way although not intented to. Xx

If it's what you want then it is what it is but from a couples perspective I the male am the one potentially sharing my wife / loved one / world so for you to say you'd wanna fuck my wife then you'll get to decide if I the husband can join in or not is kinda insulting tbh and I'm sure many couples will feel like that.

We are a stage and vixien couple so the husband (me) is an alpha male and we only play together etc. Maybe a hot wife or cuckold couple would feel differently.

Or you may be better off just meeting a single woman?

Good luck

KJ x

"

This is what I don't want couple's to think, thanks for sharing your views from a male part of the couples perspective.

I don't mean to offend the guys or their wives/gf's, I have no experience as part of a 3 sum but hope to change this soon.

Thanks again, all the best.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh i struggle with mine, never seem to get a response for some reason...? Come on ladies help us out. X

I would delete the section where you guarantee them go weak in the knees after first kiss..

What if they don't? Will they get their money back?

Minehead

"I would delete the section where you guarantee them go weak in the knees after first kiss..

What if they don't? Will they get their money back?"

Noted and amended, thank you.

Although I'm confident that it was a valid statement.

Maybe you would like to give me a chance to prove it? Xx

"I would delete the section where you guarantee them go weak in the knees after first kiss..

Maybe you would like to give me a chance to prove it? Xx "

No, sorry. You're not my type.

But I wish you good luck.

Minehead

Maybe you would like to give me a chance to prove it? Xx

No, sorry. You're not my type.

But I wish you good luck."

No worries.

Thank you, happy fabbing. Xx

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Tbh i struggle with mine, never seem to get a response for some reason...? Come on ladies help us out. X "

For some reason?!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Tbh i struggle with mine, never seem to get a response for some reason...? Come on ladies help us out. X "

If you start a new thread asking for advice you'll get more help, it's regarded as bad manners hijacking someone else's thread

Your profile is absolutely fine, just keep at it

Minehead

"Your profile is absolutely fine, just keep at it"

Thanks buddy, I've taken the advice from above comments and tweaked it a bit.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

There’s quite a lot of deprecation on your profile:

“Not into playing games....”

“Not cocky”

“I'm no gym freak”

“I’m not the biggest in length”

etc, etc....

Try and think of putting a more positive slant on it.

Also, try and learn how to use an apostrophe correctly.

Minehead

"There’s quite a lot of deprecation on your profile:

“Not into playing games....”

“Not cocky”

“I'm no gym freak”

“I’m not the biggest in length”

etc, etc....

Try and think of putting a more positive slant on it.

Also, try and learn how to use an apostrophe correctly. "

I don't think it is negative when followed by a positive in the sentence, why would I not say anything negative I'm far from perfect and don't want to perceive myself as such.

Same goes for my grammar, I think it is legible and understandable.

By all means feel free to point out where I have made apostrophe mistakes and I will gladly change them.

Thanks for your input all the same.

» Add a new message to this topic