FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reclaim sex

Reclaim sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocolateRod OP   Man  over a year ago

London and over UK

read somewhere that after hotwife plays with another guy, the sex between hubby and her is that much more intense both for her and her husband - esp the husband - there is a primitive part of this brain that makes him competitive with ther guy before him

I have never asked the couples I have played with if this is true? Is it true or just some rubbish on internet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"read somewhere that after hotwife plays with another guy, the sex between hubby and her is that much more intense both for her and her husband - esp the husband - there is a primitive part of this brain that makes him competitive with ther guy before him

I have never asked the couples I have played with if this is true? Is it true or just some rubbish on internet"

Yes true for me and my hubby x

London and over UK

"read somewhere that after hotwife plays with another guy, the sex between hubby and her is that much more intense both for her and her husband - esp the husband - there is a primitive part of this brain that makes him competitive with ther guy before him

I have never asked the couples I have played with if this is true? Is it true or just some rubbish on internet

Yes true for me and my hubby x"

Thats interesting to know - guess hubby wants to “posses” you - I guess its a evolutionary thing lodged in men’s brains

Absolutely true, orgasms are much more intense.

Yes indeed, my ex always wanted to reclaim me after watching other men fuck me, which we both absolutely loved.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I know it's a private moment for the couple, but I would love to see the couple have reclaim aex. See the hubby's passion and raw desire would be so hot.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Reclaim sex is the best!

And I always feel even more in love with him when we have it (cheesy, I know!)

Sassy

Dublin and London

"Reclaim sex is the best!

Sassy "

Yes true for me and my hubby x"

Absolutely true for us, hubby cums loads

London and over UK

"Yes indeed, my ex always wanted to reclaim me after watching other men fuck me, which we both absolutely loved. "

I thought so! Its something I wondered about in the past..I guess its hardwired into our animal DNA - that a lady who has sex with a man who is not her hubby , then her hubby is hardwired to want to have sex with her...

I have played with a lady and then watched as her hubby fucks her - and was struck by their sexual intensity but had assumed it was the way they always had sex - but i guess its the reclaim part that gives it extra intensity..

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

The look hubby gives me when I walk in the door from a meet with another man, it's hot! And then he just takes me there and then and reminds me I'm his - gets me so horny. We both love reclaim sex! Mrs x

London and over UK

"The look hubby gives me when I walk in the door from a meet with another man, it's hot! And then he just takes me there and then and reminds me I'm his - gets me so horny. We both love reclaim sex! Mrs x "

I knew it!

Dublin and London

"The look hubby gives me when I walk in the door from a meet with another man, it's hot! And then he just takes me there and then and reminds me I'm his - gets me so horny. We both love reclaim sex! Mrs x "

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

It's true for hot husbands as well, the wife will pounce on her man after I have sent him back home after using him for my pleasure.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Yes it very true, as soon as I walk in the door with that just fucked look hubbys all over me

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Definitely true. I always feel incredibly close to my husband after he has had me after another man has had me. The reclaim is the best part for me.

Mrs N x

Dublin and London

It's great to hear. Have you couples let the guy you've met watch you reconnect or is it too private to share?

By *lt_cple_18Couple  over a year ago

newbridge

definitely a unparalleled experience, the whole build up to me fucking someone else to hubby reclaiming me is as intense as it gets x

London and over UK

"Definitely true. I always feel incredibly close to my husband after he has had me after another man has had me. The reclaim is the best part for me.

Mrs N x"

There is a common thread here - i thought as much. Obviously being a single guy, its not something I am part of - but something i have noticed a few times...its a very erotic thought..

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 21:44:08]

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Coming from a woman who never been in this situation ever... I must admit, when I noticed a woman trying to flirt with my exes... It really turns me on when he comes back to me! I want him more than ever.. So this theory must be true.

Sassy "

Ours is so intense and we feel that way as well!!

By *lt_cple_18Couple  over a year ago

newbridge

"Coming from a woman who never been in this situation ever... I must admit, when I noticed a woman trying to flirt with my exes... It really turns me on when he comes back to me! I want him more than ever.. So this theory must be true.

"

yes it works both ways, it either works for you or not. We feel so much closer after

London and over UK

"Coming from a woman who never been in this situation ever... I must admit, when I noticed a woman trying to flirt with my exes... It really turns me on when he comes back to me! I want him more than ever.. So this theory must be true.

"

Its really interesting that it works for a woman as well as a man...

I have never asked the couples I have played with if this is true? Is it true or just some rubbish on internet"

It's true for us.

We both want reclaim sex after a meet. In fact for us it’s probably the best part no matter how much we’ve enjoyed the company. We have often carried on well into the next day. It’s incredibly raw and passionate.

Also very private. We would never consider another person watching us. We’ve shared our bodies with other people, reclaim is all about the two of us.

Miss V

Dublin

"It's great to hear. Have you couples let the guy you've met watch you reconnect or is it too private to share? "

Haven't done that. I guess it's cuz the guy doesn't come home with me so he won't see our reclaim sex. Have had a mmf but that's different as they take turns. Mrs x

Dublin

Its really interesting that it works for a woman as well as a man..."

Had a mff recently and was the first time seeing my guy fuck and pleasure another woman. Was such a turn on and I couldn't wait to reclaim him as my own. Definitely either works for you or doesn't, as someone else said. Mrs x

"Yes indeed, my ex always wanted to reclaim me after watching other men fuck me, which we both absolutely loved. "

This

London and over UK

Its really interesting that it works for a woman as well as a man...

Its interesting that it works both ways -

Had a mff recently and was the first time seeing my guy fuck and pleasure another woman. Was such a turn on and I couldn't wait to reclaim him as my own. Definitely either works for you or doesn't, as someone else said. Mrs x "

By * peas in a podCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

We are a "hot husband" couple.

I love arranging meets for Mister and sending him off with just an address and instructions and OMG the reclaim sex is out of this world and he gets massively turned on knowing I arrange his meets and when he comes home that he's in for a marathon session lol

Mrs. Pea

Dublin and London

"It's great to hear. Have you couples let the guy you've met watch you reconnect or is it too private to share?

Haven't done that. I guess it's cuz the guy doesn't come home with me so he won't see our reclaim sex. Have had a mmf but that's different as they take turns. Mrs x "

That's true. It could work if you are staying in a hotel and the guy gets ready to go but just before he leaves he gets to watch you two have incredible reclaim sex.

"We both want reclaim sex after a meet. In fact for us it’s probably the best part no matter how much we’ve enjoyed the company. We have often carried on well into the next day. It’s incredibly raw and passionate.

Also very private. We would never consider another person watching us. We’ve shared our bodies with other people, reclaim is all about the two of us.

Miss V"

It's not just with hotwife/ cuck couples.

We both have the most intense orgasm when I get home from a meet

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We rarely make it home from a club without having to jump each other! It’s the best!

(We’re not a hotwife scenario)

TB

London and over UK

"We both have the most intense orgasm when I get home from a meet "

Thats wonderful to hear - I knew i was on to something here...

I guess my brain works differently - I don't find anything special about "reclaim sex" - it's ALWAYS hot

I love reclaiming with my mouth, a grateful kiss we call it x

London and over UK

"I love reclaiming with my mouth, a grateful kiss we call it x "

?? What do you mean??

By *andk123Woman  over a year ago

doncaster

We definitely do this!!! We always reclaim each other. If we don't it does not feel right.

We always start and finish with each other too xxx

London and over UK

"We definitely do this!!! We always reclaim each other. If we don't it does not feel right.

We always start and finish with each other too xxx"

Wow - thats a great way of doing it - interesting that you start with each other - never thought that my fab friends may have played with each other before i arrived...

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"We definitely do this!!! We always reclaim each other. If we don't it does not feel right.

We always start and finish with each other too xxx"

It definitely doesn't feel right if not reclaimed. That was the best, when he reminded me how i should be fucked.

We do it every time. It doesn't matter how tired we are or how much sex we've had. We will always have sex with each other after a fun night before we go to sleep x

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Yes always makes for intense sex between us. after sam has had sex with another guy.

London and over UK

We always start and finish with each other too xxx

It definitely doesn't feel right if not reclaimed. That was the best, when he reminded me how i should be fucked."

Really interesting that you say - that its doenst feel right - if hubby doesnt fuck you after you have played with others..

Obv as single guy, I dont have a hotwife (wish I had!) but can kind of get how hubby must feel - interesting that you enjoy the reclaim sex as Mitch as him - shows there is that part of our animal DNA that wants to reclaim the primary partner

By *JsandstockingsCouple  over a year ago

warwickshire

This is really interesting to read and quite reassuring . Since being in a ‘couple’ we haven’t shared intimacy with others so I’m now keen to try the next step and hope that it has the same effect it has for all of you on here.

By *onstantinMan  over a year ago

Newtown

Nice thread. I'd like the opportunity to try reclaim sex.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

It is very intense, which is why it's such a tease when it's denied...

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Nice thread. I'd like the opportunity to try reclaim sex. "

You'll have to get your wife out there meeting some guys.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"We do it every time. It doesn't matter how tired we are or how much sex we've had. We will always have sex with each other after a fun night before we go to sleep x"

Us too! Sometimes on the drive home we just feel like sleeping, but once we’re home we always end up making love.

By *hyntravCouple  over a year ago

North Somerset

"definitely a unparalleled experience, the whole build up to me fucking someone else to hubby reclaiming me is as intense as it gets x"

This!

It's still very new for us and our sex life has always been fantastic but if I'm looking for a meet or come back from one it is so intense. It's the whole point in doing it I think

Dublin and London

"definitely a unparalleled experience, the whole build up to me fucking someone else to hubby reclaiming me is as intense as it gets x

This!

It's still very new for us and our sex life has always been fantastic but if I'm looking for a meet or come back from one it is so intense. It's the whole point in doing it I think "

That is the whole point of going it, to add to your sex life.

London and over UK

"We do it every time. It doesn't matter how tired we are or how much sex we've had. We will always have sex with each other after a fun night before we go to sleep x

Us too! Sometimes on the drive home we just feel like sleeping, but once we’re home we always end up making love."

Thats really interesting to know - once having played with a wife, with her husband there. I then watched as hubby pounced onhis wife with a raw intensity.

Am always intrigued what couples do after I leave ...it seems the sex they have after another person is involved is different to what happens when they are alone together..

London and over UK

"Nice thread. I'd like the opportunity to try reclaim sex.

You'll have to get your wife out there meeting some guys. "

I agree with this! I need to find a lovely, sexy hotwife who wants to be shared..

I’m here

London and over UK

"I’m here "

Good to hear!!

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Yes always makes for intense sex between us. after sam has had sex with another guy."

By *ewtoswinging077Couple  over a year ago

by the river

Sassy "

Very true.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"It's not just with hotwife/ cuck couples."

Depending on the way the cuck couple play, there maybe no reclaim sex at all.

Denial of reclaiming can be part of the confirmation that the wife is no longer yours.

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Is amazing. Never given it a name before

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

It’s just the best and so intense!

London and over UK

"Is amazing. Never given it a name before "

Glad that we have put a name to it and that it is a “real thing”

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

100% true. K gets wetter than I’ve ever known when I show her vids of me fucking girls. The hotter the girl the better. We have unbelievable sex after that

London and over UK

"100% true. K gets wetter than I’ve ever known when I show her vids of me fucking girls. The hotter the girl the better. We have unbelievable sex after that"

It never occured to me that it would work the other way around as well - wow!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Sassy "

I don't think it's cheesy I think it shows honesty and that you are very much in love

Oh yes, Sometimes after some naughtiness with a guy that has been an expert lover and has provided some good sex I feel the need to up my game, which is good isn't it

London and over UK

"Oh yes, Sometimes after some naughtiness with a guy that has been an expert lover and has provided some good sex I feel the need to up my game, which is good isn't it "

Confused? You mean Mr N has to be in top of game because Mrs N has played with another guy?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Our reclaim sex is us having another round while telling each other what we liked seeing and doing that night. Helps us learn new tricks!

Definitely LOVE reclaim...

I (hubby) like to have sex with her on an mmf meet too, have even finished inside, and let the guest continue, after..

That reclaim was the hottest yet !

London and over UK

"Definitely LOVE reclaim...

I (hubby) like to have sex with her on an mmf meet too, have even finished inside, and let the guest continue, after..

That reclaim was the hottest yet !"

Thats bloody hot to read - its great to read your thoughts about reclaim sex...

110% we love reclaim sex talking about everything that has happened a huge turn on for us both

Folkestone

"100% true. K gets wetter than I’ve ever known when I show her vids of me fucking girls. The hotter the girl the better. We have unbelievable sex after that

It never occured to me that it would work the other way around as well - wow!"

That’s how we started!

Think this is true.

I met a lady who's husband arranged the meet. He was in work and it was the standard photo and videos to be sent to him from his wife.

We where playing for a few hours and timed it for me to leave as he got home

He messaged me later that night and said the sex with his wife was intense after I had been with her

So I guess there is some truth in it.

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

Very very true

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

This is a big fantasy of mine.

London and over UK

"Very very true

read somewhere that after hotwife plays with another guy, the sex between hubby and her is that much more intense both for her and her husband - esp the husband - there is a primitive part of this brain that makes him competitive with ther guy before him

Great to hear that so many couples do indeed have intense reclaim sex...

This isn't just the hotwife scenario - the same can be said of couples playing in clubs and at parties. Sex with my ex partner was always mind blowing after a party.

I don't think I've ever seen in the forums such resounding agreement on something!!

By *J and MCouple  over a year ago

Town Near You

Our rules are we are not allowed to play with anyone till we’ve played together first and we have sex when we get home. It’s really hot and turns us both on

M doesn’t come with anyone else either only me

Really interesting thread

Folkestone

My mrs wants me to cum in them always! I’ve gotta tell her how it felt and how horny I was. Honestly, she was like a river of wetness!

London and over UK

"I don't think I've ever seen in the forums such resounding agreement on something!! "

I agree - i think we have hit on a common kink - ie that deep in our primitive animal brains is the urge to “ repossess” our wife/husband after they have had sex with someone else...i had assumed that is was just husbands wanting to reclaim their wives knowing that another guy had fucked them but it appears that women want to reclaim their husband after he has had sex with someone else - it seems clear that its a common desire...

London and over UK

"This isn't just the hotwife scenario - the same can be said of couples playing in clubs and at parties. Sex with my ex partner was always mind blowing after a party."

Yes - that makes sense as well - as has become clear to me reading the comments on teh thread..

London and over UK

"My mrs wants me to cum in them always! I’ve gotta tell her how it felt and how horny I was. Honestly, she was like a river of wetness! "

That I have never heard - but very horny

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

It was always me who wanted to reclaim Mr more than the other way round.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

First time in chameleons last night and what a night. When Mrs wakes up we'll probably have our best reclaim sex yet, after a horny debrief of what we got up to. Wake up Mrs!

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

It's our thing " reclaim". I'm more than happy to be lent, he's very happy to share. However, M is always last in, to "reclaim" his girl back.

We also love the verbal tease of us talking about the cocks I've just taken. Makes him come hard and lots.

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Reclaim sex is some of the best, most intense sex we’ve had.

We both love it

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"It's our thing " reclaim". I'm more than happy to be lent, he's very happy to share. However, M is always last in, to "reclaim" his girl back.

We also love the verbal tease of us talking about the cocks I've just taken. Makes him come hard and lots. "

I love the tease talk. It’s just a bit of fun. Nothing heavy.

I’m so looking forward to this.

Dublin and London

"First time in chameleons last night and what a night. When Mrs wakes up we'll probably have our best reclaim sex yet, after a horny debrief of what we got up to. Wake up Mrs!"
I bet you are so aroused just waiting and reliving the night you both just had?!

London and over UK

"It's our thing " reclaim". I'm more than happy to be lent, he's very happy to share. However, M is always last in, to "reclaim" his girl back.

We also love the verbal tease of us talking about the cocks I've just taken. Makes him come hard and lots. "

Love the fact that you (mrs) tell hubby about the cocks that have fucked you - can see the intensity of that verbal talk

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Omg, I've now just read all of the thread. Bear with me :- that's why this "is a sex site". :- Hang on wait a min, let me explain before the " connection police arrive".

Swinging is by deffinition, people having unplanned and or planned sex with others.

When people meet on here and have sex, it's all part of the animalistic pure lust sex. Those in agreement about the reclaim sex get the " swinging" asspect of the sceane. You can do in swinging, as a 3,4 or moresome that you can't do as a couple. Eg extra cock or pussy as a numbers game. It adds to the couples dynamics.

I'm not getting into the thick muddy soup of " singles can't swing", " I need a connection - those looking for dating" or the "socails/ networking peoples".

I just think if more saw swinging as "pure animalistic, reclaim sex" we'd have a lot more meets, less let down and time wasters!

We are a pure old school swinging couple.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *akeheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

From the journal of evolutionary psychology.

An article about this very subject,... Do Men Produce Higher Quality Ejaculates When Primed With Thoughts of Partner Infidelity?

Michael N. Pham, Nicole Barbaro, Andrew M. Holub,

......Cuckoldry is likely to have been a recurrent adaptive problem for ancestral men over human evolutionary history (Baker & Shackelford, 2017). Estimates indicate approximately 3.1% of children are genetically unrelated to their social father (Voracek, Haubner, & Fisher, 2008), with estimates as high as 29.8% for men with low paternity confidence (Anderson, 2006). Given the substantial costs imposed on men as a result of cuckoldry, it is reasonable to suggest that men may have evolved solutions to address problems of sperm competition including cognitive, behavioral, and physiological adaptations responsive to sperm competition risk (see Baker & Bellis, 1993; Kilgallon & Simmons, 2005; Pham & Shackelford, 2014).

Psychological and behavioral adaptations to sperm competition in humans include adjustments of mate retention behaviors and copulatory behaviors (Pham & Shackelford, 2014; Shackelford & Goetz, 2007). More physically attractive females present greater sperm competition risk than less attractive females, and therefore, men partnered to women who present a greater risk of sperm competition (i.e., they are more attractive) copulate more frequently with them (Pham et al., 2014) and perform more semen displacing behaviors during copulation (Goetz et al., 2005). Men partnered to women who spend more time around potential male rivals also report greater interest in copulating with their partner (Pham & Shackelford, 2013). These findings suggest that men are attentive to cues of sperm competition and show corresponding cognitive and behavioral changes.

Additional research with humans suggests that men can adjust their ejaculate as a function of sperm competition risk (Baker & Bellis, 1995). Men who spend a greater proportion of time apart from their regular partner since the couple’s last copulation (i.e., indexing greater sperm competition risk) ejaculate a greater number of sperm at the couple’s next copulation (Baker & Bellis, 1993). Men produce masturbatory ejaculates containing a greater percentage of motile sperm when viewing pornography depicting two men and one woman (i.e., a cue to sperm competition) than when viewing pornography depicting three women (i.e., absence of sperm competition; Kilgallon & Simmons, 2005). 

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

This is deffo the way we roll

London and over UK

"From the journal of evolutionary psychology.

An article about this very subject,... Do Men Produce Higher Quality Ejaculates When Primed With Thoughts of Partner Infidelity?

Michael N. Pham, Nicole Barbaro, Andrew M. Holub,

......Cuckoldry is likely to have been a recurrent adaptive problem for ancestral men over human evolutionary history (Baker & Shackelford, 2017). Estimates indicate approximately 3.1% of children are genetically unrelated to their social father (Voracek, Haubner, & Fisher, 2008), with estimates as high as 29.8% for men with low paternity confidence (Anderson, 2006). Given the substantial costs imposed on men as a result of cuckoldry, it is reasonable to suggest that men may have evolved solutions to address problems of sperm competition including cognitive, behavioral, and physiological adaptations responsive to sperm competition risk (see Baker & Bellis, 1993; Kilgallon & Simmons, 2005; Pham & Shackelford, 2014).

Psychological and behavioral adaptations to sperm competition in humans include adjustments of mate retention behaviors and copulatory behaviors (Pham & Shackelford, 2014; Shackelford & Goetz, 2007). More physically attractive females present greater sperm competition risk than less attractive females, and therefore, men partnered to women who present a greater risk of sperm competition (i.e., they are more attractive) copulate more frequently with them (Pham et al., 2014) and perform more semen displacing behaviors during copulation (Goetz et al., 2005). Men partnered to women who spend more time around potential male rivals also report greater interest in copulating with their partner (Pham & Shackelford, 2013). These findings suggest that men are attentive to cues of sperm competition and show corresponding cognitive and behavioral changes.

Additional research with humans suggests that men can adjust their ejaculate as a function of sperm competition risk (Baker & Bellis, 1995). Men who spend a greater proportion of time apart from their regular partner since the couple’s last copulation (i.e., indexing greater sperm competition risk) ejaculate a greater number of sperm at the couple’s next copulation (Baker & Bellis, 1993). Men produce masturbatory ejaculates containing a greater percentage of motile sperm when viewing pornography depicting two men and one woman (i.e., a cue to sperm competition) than when viewing pornography depicting three women (i.e., absence of sperm competition; Kilgallon & Simmons, 2005). 

"

Sperm competition ! Love the term - brings out the animal in me - interesting that men produce more sperm masterbating to MMF porn than FFF porn - kinda makes sense

By *akeheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

Scientists do kink too!

"Oh yes, Sometimes after some naughtiness with a guy that has been an expert lover and has provided some good sex I feel the need to up my game, which is good isn't it

Confused? You mean Mr N has to be in top of game because Mrs N has played with another guy?"

Yes that's what I was saying.

London and over UK

"Scientists do kink too!"

Would love to be involved in that research - how interesting that guys if they have been away from their wives when they do have mroe sex with her will produce more sperm in case she has fucked another guy - truly sperm competition !

Ours is slightly different very intense for me huge orgasm she s more relaxed already fully satisfied relaxed bk n gives me just details during sex n I’ve no pressure to Mke her come as she fully satisfied but trust me re claim sex is the best for me

Dublin and London

"Ours is slightly different very intense for me huge orgasm she s more relaxed already fully satisfied relaxed bk n gives me just details during sex n I’ve no pressure to Mke her come as she fully satisfied but trust me re claim sex is the best for me"
It works for both of you.

I don't think so there's anything about competition. The other guy is just a toy boy but the hubby is permanent here . He feels proud of his wife that she played without him and then giving details about how she kissed him,blowed him or got licked .

The fine lusty details makes it more intense .

London and over UK

"I don't think so there's anything about competition. The other guy is just a toy boy but the hubby is permanent here . He feels proud of his wife that she played without him and then giving details about how she kissed him,blowed him or got licked .

The fine lusty details makes it more intense

."

Thats interesting to hear - its interesting to hear that the sex afterwards between hubby and wife is more intense knowing that each/both have fucked other people

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

For me the reclaim sex I have with my partner is very much on another level. She may have had a guy half my age and a far better endowed and longer lasting lover. However when he has gone or she comes home the chemistry and passion that exists is something very rare and beautiful to feel!

London and over UK

"For me the reclaim sex I have with my partner is very much on another level. She may have had a guy half my age and a far better endowed and longer lasting lover. However when he has gone or she comes home the chemistry and passion that exists is something very rare and beautiful to feel! "

Thats wonderful to hear - how much you enjoy the reclaim after your partner has been with another lover...

Reclaim sex is not something husband and I do. We enjoy the time with others, talk about it later but never felt the need or urge for reclaim after.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Newton Stewart

"We both want reclaim sex after a meet. In fact for us it’s probably the best part no matter how much we’ve enjoyed the company. We have often carried on well into the next day. It’s incredibly raw and passionate.

Miss V"

Same for us too. Invariably we just have to stop somewhere on the drive home after a meet with others. Never mind waiting until we get home, we cannot keep our hands off one another and the sex is simply mind-blowing.

London and over UK

Miss V

Same for us too. Invariably we just have to stop somewhere on the drive home after a meet with others. Never mind waiting until we get home, we cannot keep our hands off one another and the sex is simply mind-blowing."

Wow - i didnt realise the desire to reclaim your primary partner after they have fucked someone else was so intense. From this and the other comments, clearly reclaim sex is prevalent

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Since we tend to go for same room swapping, we are enjoying the same experience with the other people so do alway do this, we have done but we don't see it as a reclaiming thing. We might do in a different room situation but we don't actually see that happening as it isn't our thing. Oddly as this sounds, we do like the smell of each other when we get to play afterwards and that doesn't do the chances of having a bit of fun together any harm.

The sex that I have with my husband when I've spent time with another man, is very intense and primal...I absolutely love it! I never feel more desired than when he's either watched another man/other men fuck me, or I've been out with another man on my own. He loves to ask me about it while he reclaims me, it turns us both on so much and the resulting orgasms are intense for both of us. Equally as important as the sex, is the cuddling and closeness we enjoy afterwards...I always feel such a surge of love for him, for giving me the freedom to be completely myself, and loving me as I am...unconditionally.

I'm a very lucky girl!

V x

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

It’s absolutely true. I only heard it called reclaim sex recently but it is about a hot a session that a hubby and wife will have in our experience

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"First time in chameleons last night and what a night. When Mrs wakes up we'll probably have our best reclaim sex yet, after a horny debrief of what we got up to. Wake up Mrs!I bet you are so aroused just waiting and reliving the night you both just had?! "

Oh yes we did, amazing.

London and over UK

"The sex that I have with my husband when I've spent time with another man, is very intense and primal...I absolutely love it! I never feel more desired than when he's either watched another man/other men fuck me, or I've been out with another man on my own. He loves to ask me about it while he reclaims me, it turns us both on so much and the resulting orgasms are intense for both of us. Equally as important as the sex, is the cuddling and closeness we enjoy afterwards...I always feel such a surge of love for him, for giving me the freedom to be completely myself, and loving me as I am...unconditionally.

I'm a very lucky girl!

V x "

Well said, Mrs Ravensong! Indeed, well said..!

Dublin and London

"The sex that I have with my husband when I've spent time with another man, is very intense and primal...I absolutely love it! I never feel more desired than when he's either watched another man/other men fuck me, or I've been out with another man on my own. He loves to ask me about it while he reclaims me, it turns us both on so much and the resulting orgasms are intense for both of us. Equally as important as the sex, is the cuddling and closeness we enjoy afterwards...I always feel such a surge of love for him, for giving me the freedom to be completely myself, and loving me as I am...unconditionally.

I'm a very lucky girl!

V x "

Having met you both, I could certainly see how strong a couple you are. Here's to meeting up again soon.

Dublin and London

"First time in chameleons last night and what a night. When Mrs wakes up we'll probably have our best reclaim sex yet, after a horny debrief of what we got up to. Wake up Mrs!I bet you are so aroused just waiting and reliving the night you both just had?!

Oh yes we did, amazing."

For me as a guy who's been lucky enough to meet some fantastic couples, is what I love to hear.

I'm a very lucky girl!

V x Having met you both, I could certainly see how strong a couple you are. Here's to meeting up again soon. "

If you can engineer it so that you're in our neck of the woods sometime, I'm sure we can make that happen.

V x

"I love reclaiming with my mouth, a grateful kiss we call it x

?? What do you mean??"

What he means is, as a cuckold he still doesn't get to fuck me afterwards, but he likes to 'reclaim' his place by either a simple kiss on my cunt or if he is lucky he gets lick me to orgasm. He is so very grateful for having a man satisfy me, better than he could...hence he calls it 'a grateful kiss'

Dublin and London

?? What do you mean??

What he means is, as a cuckold he still doesn't get to fuck me afterwards, but he likes to 'reclaim' his place by either a simple kiss on my cunt or if he is lucky he gets lick me to orgasm. He is so very grateful for having a man satisfy me, better than he could...hence he calls it 'a grateful kiss' "

It sounds like you both have progressed fairly far down the cuckold spectrum.

London and over UK

?? What do you mean??

What he means is, as a cuckold he still doesn't get to fuck me afterwards, but he likes to 'reclaim' his place by either a simple kiss on my cunt or if he is lucky he gets lick me to orgasm. He is so very grateful for having a man satisfy me, better than he could...hence he calls it 'a grateful kiss' "

Thats an interesting angle on the whole reclaim process - never thought of it that way,..but makes sense

By *oodvibrations68Couple  over a year ago

Lake Constance

It's true for us...both ways;-)

» Add a new message to this topic