FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verifications etiquette

verifications etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeNewSwing OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi,

Been on the site for a while and met a few good people.

The problem I have is getting people to verify me, we do the whole “well verify each other” but it don’t happen.

I understand that you don’t have too and sometimes you don’t want more then some good fun etc but it’s a little frustrating.

What’s people’s etiquette when it comes to this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

The problem I have is getting people to verify me, we do the whole “well verify each other” but it don’t happen.

I understand that you don’t have too and sometimes you don’t want more then some good fun etc but it’s a little frustrating.

What’s people’s etiquette when it comes to this? "

Personally, I verify everyone I meet. People don't always do the same but that's their choice.

I should add that I don't tend to verify more than once for multiple meets, unless I have something particular I want to add.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi,

Up to them. If they don’t want to there is nothing you can do about it, well apart from complain on here....

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We leave them if they want them, we dont if they dont.

We really aren't bothered ourselves, we know were a 5* product and dont need raving reviews to prove it

Leeds

"We leave them if they want them, we dont if they dont.

We really aren't bothered ourselves, we know were a 5* product and dont need raving reviews to prove it "

brilliant

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Have you asked them? Maybe it slipped their mind, or maybe there is something you need to know? They might not answer, but you can send a polite message and ask.

I veri if asked to - newbies usually want one, repeat meets rarely do. I've refused twice - both guys that tried to ignore my boundaries and I walked out on. And yes, the morons actually asked for a veri

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

If its their first then I think it's a bigger deal

There's no etiquette as such though

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

Veri doesn't show realistic vision of ppl or meet. Ussualy oh I can't wait to see you again is just it x

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

If my playmates are wanting to be particularly discreet I would ask if they would like one, otherwise I will always verify. Its their choice whether they show it or not.

As a single guy, I appreciate a verification, as it all helps. If I didn't receive one after meet that has gone well for all, I would feel disappointed, but respect their choice not to.

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

It is very hard for men to get meets on here. Lots of people won't even meet unverified people. So people that meet them should 100% be verifying them.

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Unfortunately is the other’s choice to verify you back so can’t do a lot about it

People do or do not verify for a few reasons - for example I met a lovely woman on Monday eve but she doesn’t want to verify because of personal circumstances (which I fully understand). I also do not chase too many veris so I am happy with that.

Also regular meets don’t often do multiple veris (and neither do I the other way)

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I verify them, they verify me, then we both fab admin the abusive messages from butthurt dudes.

It's a cool system.

Leeds

"It is very hard for men to get meets on here. Lots of people won't even meet unverified people. So people that meet them should 100% be verifying them."

People should only verify if they want to.....

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

All my meets have needed a reminder to verify me, but have been fine to do so.

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

But if you are getting meets, particularly for play, don’t complain too much!

I dont verify and I don’t want verifications back. I have two to prove I’m ‘real’ and that’s it.

"We leave them if they want them, we dont if they dont.

We really aren't bothered ourselves, we know were a 5* product and dont need raving reviews to prove it "

Agree

Verifications are meant to prove that you are genuine so you only need one, anymore you choose to publish are just stoking each other’s egos !

Its a choice thing isn't it? If someone won't verify you then its often because they weren't happy and can't say anything nice so better not to say anything at all.

"Its a choice thing isn't it? If someone won't verify you then its often because they weren't happy and can't say anything nice so better not to say anything at all. "

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Hi,

I’m a bit confused as to whether you are talking hypothetically or about a specific situation. You haven’t been verified by any other members yet so you wouldn’t be able to “well verify each other” as you put it. They would have to verify you first (presuming they already have their green tick).

If you’ve already met someone I would simply send a polite message explaining it would be your first verification and you would very much appreciate them confirming you are genuine. Doesn’t have to go into detail!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If I had chatted to somebody in person and they asked her a verification I will leave one.

I'm not bothered if they verify me back or not, but I feel it's most polite if they do.

If somebody verified me first I will return the verification. I don't need any descriptions of what has occurred, actually I find that doesn't work well for me.

I just note whether they were approachable, friendly and well turned out.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally after I got a couple I became less bothered by them. I give them if asked and return them when left but they're not something I'm that bothered about having.

Some people don't do verifications because they're private people and don't want people to know who they've met or they want to avoid awkward questions if others they're talking to ask why they've met you and not them. If they're reluctant to verify and you need your first one to get that tick or to come up in searches it might be worth asking if they'll verify you if you don't display it. They might still be reluctant in case you display it without their knowledge but it's worth asking.

it would be nice to meet someone on this site to get verified i don't know what you have to do on this site

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"If I had chatted to somebody in person and they asked her a verification I will leave one.

I'm not bothered if they verify me back or not, but I feel it's most polite if they do.

If somebody verified me first I will return the verification. I don't need any descriptions of what has occurred, actually I find that doesn't work well for me.

I just note whether they were approachable, friendly and well turned out."

Think you got the idea and the point of "verified genuine profile" right down to what what a veri should be .

How did that become a "shag rating" is a different story.

I'm far from telling anyone if to verify or not and what to write in a veri but word "respect" is one used often here , having read veri with "she sucked my dick like a Hoover" made me stop reading veris .

Nothing wrong in giving someone a veri if the social didn't turn into a play meet or even if play meet wasn't what was expected .

Seen a lot of people comments about "no shows" and sure those that got just social veri would be considered more reliable.

One thing I don't get is guys in UK not going to clubs to meet people face to face and get verified there.

Open doors to non members , plenty of events around from what I see in UK forums.

You should consider yourself lucky lads.

Here in Ireland some social meets have a veri requirements.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hi,

Odd you have met “a few good people” and non of them verified you.

Difficult to see what the problem is.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"it would be nice to meet someone on this site to get verified i don't know what you have to do on this site "

Go to socials and clubs.

If I meet someone at a club etc and I veri them I expect a veri back. Not straight away. Life and all that but if it's been weeks and they have been online AND displayed MY veri I will block them so my veri won't show. Screw 'em. It's just rude in my opinion. BDCAW

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Those who verify everyone you meet, what do you put if they look nothing like their photos and are really pushy or just generally not very nice .... do you give honest verification?

"Those who verify everyone you meet, what do you put if they look nothing like their photos and are really pushy or just generally not very nice .... do you give honest verification? "

You can't give a 'bad' veri I don't think....? And if you DID oys up to the other person to display it, which they probably won't. I would just block them and report to admin. BDCAW Xx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Those who verify everyone you meet, what do you put if they look nothing like their photos and are really pushy or just generally not very nice .... do you give honest verification? "

I wouldn't verify someone who looked nothing like their pictures. I did once verify someone though who I wouldn't meet again because he did actually look like his pictures and turned up both times we met so I can't fault him on the genuine aspect (which is what verifications are for), only his treatment of me. The verification though was very basic. Just that he turned up and looks like his pictures. He didn't display it.

"Its a choice thing isn't it? If someone won't verify you then its often because they weren't happy and can't say anything nice so better not to say anything at all. "

Then they message you again for a meet

» Add a new message to this topic